The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, your mom is not a blood relative. It is our understanding that you and your little sisters are your dad's only known blood relatives. So, it has to be you. To use your words, he will have to eat your cum and you will have to receive his in your body."

"I don't understand. How can this possibly be right?" Gaby said.

"In patients like your dad, the virus never dies. It will always be in him, fighting for control. Strangely enough, it also creates the mechanism by which it can be contained. In all people who get the virus, it modifies the body's endocrine and immune systems. Markers that tell the body how to fight the disease are imprinted on proteins that are only produced in the sexual glands. And these markers are encoded with the host body's DNA. So for the recipient body to interpret the marker it has to have similar DNA, at most 2 generations apart. Well, that's what preliminary tests show."

The doctor tried to inject some empathy and hope. "I know this must be difficult, but this is our last option. And from our testing so far, we believe it works."

"Difficult? You think this is difficult? You are telling me that my dad and I are going to have to wake up every day and have a glass of cum smoothy." Gaby mimed clinking glasses with her dad. "And if we don't do it, he dies. That's not difficult. That's insane."

The doctor hastened to correct her. "To be clear, you cannot drink it from a glass or in a 'smoothy'. All indications are that the protein degrades very rapidly outside the body. So, you both will need to receive it directly from the source into your body."

"Can you please use plain English?" Gaby pleaded.

Nurse Magic Hands, speaking in a soft voice with a noticeable Latin accent, said, "Honey, to put it bluntly, you will have to cum in Daddy's mouth every day and he will have to cum in one of your holes every day for the rest of his life."

The nurse seemed almost happy about this. Gaby felt her body go a little weak. It had to be a joke. This could not be right.

Obviously, there was no way Gaby could do this. Yes, she had masturbated a couple of times. And she liked how it felt. But she had never even been with a boy, never touched a boy, and certainly never ate a boy's cum. And now, she was expected to do this everyday, starting today, with her dad.

How could this be the way? Why would God allow this to be true? She looked out at her dad again laying on the surgical bed, pale and weak. She hated seeing him this way.

A small shudder went through her body as she contemplated the idea of drinking her dad's cum. But if she didn't do it, her dad was going to die. What could she do?

Whenever she had dilemmas like this, she would always talk to her dad. But he wasn't there to help her. And he would never be there again, if she didn't help him here today and for the rest of his life.

Her dad had had always been there for her and now he needed her to be there for him. She would have to do it. She would have to basically have sex with her dad from now on. Would she sleep in bed with him?

This tickled a secret dirty place in her.

And what about Emily? Would dad have energy left to ever have sex with her ever again? He would have to save everything for Gaby and put Emily on the side. A little thrill ran through her.

"Okay." She said with a building resolve. "If this is really what Dad needs, I'll do it for him."

The doctor said, "Glad to hear it. We are going to get you prepped, including starting to work up your sexual excitement, we want to make sure you produce a lot of fluid."

Gaby felt a little weak as the doctor continued. "In a couple of days, when your father gets better, you will have to get his sperm directly into your body, so your body can absorb the new markers from your father's virus. This will allow your body to produce what he needs to receive to continue fighting the virus."

Now, there were two parts of Gaby that wanted to do this, the part that wanted to save her dad, and the part that wanted to stick it to her mom.

"Nurse Massiel, please prepare Ms. Ferrier for the procedure." So, the naughty Nurse had a name, Massiel. She escorted the teen into the surgical room. From this vantage point, Gaby was able to get a better look around.

All eyes in the gallery were on her now. As were a number of cameras. Why were all these people watching?

Before she could dwell on that thought any further, Gaby was ushered behind a curtain by Nurse Massiel. She stood in front of Gaby.

Just from her eyes, Gaby could sense the woman's beauty and intensity. She also thought she could sense a smile behind the mask. This woman was so wicked.

Silently, the nurse reached around Gaby and began to untie the gown she had just tied up.

Honestly, wouldn't it be easier to step behind Gaby to do this? That way there would be a lot less chest on chest rubbing too. And her hands would not be so touchy-feely. Her movements were so slow and soft.

As far as Gaby could tell, this amount of bodily contact was completely unnecessary for the task at hand.

To reach the lowest tie, the nurse leaned into Gaby even more, mashing her sizable chest against the teen's tiny bumps. Her fingers danced over the very top of the girl's sensitive ass cleft.

When that last tie was loose, the nurse walked behind Gaby, reached inside the gown, and put her hands on the small of the girl's back. So dangerously close to her ass.

What did Gaby want right now? She could not rightly say. Or admit.

The nurse moved her hands apart from one another, but never lost contact with Gaby's body. She slowly slid them around the teen's flared hips to her stomach. The gown shifted a little off Gaby's shoulders. She resisted an instinct to pull it back up.

I brief thought to her surroundings made Gaby look up. Despite the curtain, there were a few onlookers in the Gallery that could see her. If the gown came off, she would be entirely exposed, with only the nurses hands on her.

But did she want those hands to leave her alone?

No.

Should they go up?

Or down?

Two hands, two directions. Why not both?

She moaned as the hands started moving again. They both went up, creeping closer to her small breasts. These would be the first hands besides her own to touch her there.

The nurse's soft hands slid up over her nipples and rested there for a moment before pulling away from the teen's body and taking the gown off her shoulders and letting is slide to the floor.

On instinct, Gaby's hands moved to cover her private areas. But the nurse deftly and smoothly moved Gaby's hands back to her sides.

She felt so naked, a nakedness that went beyond her nudity. It was something inside her that she was uncovering as well.

In compliance with the nurse's apparent wishes, she was not putting up a fight to cover herself or to stop the nurse.

She was revealing a part of herself to herself, to this naughty nurse, and to the onlookers above, staring down at her nubile body. She felt a hidden warmth inside begin to glow.

After a long moment the nurse's hands returned to Gaby's body, smoothing down the goosebumps they themselves created. The delicate bumps reappeared on her neck a moment later, when the nurse leaned in and let out a sigh and a warm breath into Gaby's ear.

All of this was very strange, but not unenjoyable. This was a women touching her, a real woman.

Gaby could tell the nurse had a womanly body. Gaby felt like a girl in comparison. Sure, she had breasts, but they were so small.

This woman, however, had breasts and hips that made her clothes bulge in ways that were strangely pleasing.

Gaby took in a sharp breath as the woman's hands massaged and then twisted her nipples deliciously.

Gaby sighed and looked up. The members of the medical gallery that could see her, watched the nurse undress her and fondle her. She shifted and tried to hide her body from the staring eyes. But the nurse moved her body back into position and pinched her hardening nipples, presenting them to the audience. Whether it was the cool air in the room or the touch of the nurse, Gaby's body gave a small shudder.

Returning to her senses for a moment, Gaby looked down in embarrassment. Why did she like this?

The nurse, still feeling up her sensitive little tits, whispered hotly into her ear, "Look at them, staring at your naked body, drinking in your soft, young flesh. Just a few months ago this would have been illegal, but now we can do whatever we want with your hot little body and your tight holes. But after this, those holes belong to Daddy."

As the nurse spoke, Gaby felt cool air reach her pussy, when the nurse pulled her swelling lips apart. She spoke again, "Ooo, wet and hairless. Good girl." Another shudder passed through Gaby's body.

While the nurse supported Gaby and continued to whisper obscene things to the girl, she ran warm wet cloths across the teen's nude body. Particular attention was paid to her smooth pussy, 'cleaning' in and around its plump lips and delicate folds.

The warmth of the cloth was soon replaced by a sensuous chill. The water cooled by the room was like finger tips lightly tracing her body. Soft towels were then pressed to her now sensitive flesh drying her skin.

Once Gaby's lithe body was prepared, an elaborate series of black straps and wires were carefully set at her feet. It looked like they were coiled into a sideways figure eight, an infinity symbol. The nurse took Gaby's hand and then gave her a little pat on her firm ass, signifying Gaby should step forward. Gaby obediently placed a foot into each of the circles of infinity.

The nurse bent down behind Gaby and began to lift the straps up her body. Gaby felt them slide over her skin. A similar set of straps was brought down over the top part of her body. She felt the hands smoothing, adjusting, and tightening the straps hold on her. Then the wires were attached to sensors and placed around her body and head.

In the end, this outfit left her completely exposed in all areas that counted. This was not clothing. When she looked down at her body, she could have sworn it looked strangely similar to a BDSM outfit she had seen in some porn her cousin Alison had shown her. It looked like it was designed to simply accentuate her pert body.

Even with this outfit that covered nothing, Gaby felt a sense of contentment in this moment. With a final adjustment and a tweak to her nipple, the nurse said in a husky whisper, "All ready for Daddy."

Oh right. There was a reason she was doing this. It wasn't for her sexual gratification. It wasn't to humiliate her mother. At least, not solely for that.

Maybe there was another part of Gaby that wanted this. Maybe there was another reason to do this for her dad. A secret dirty reason she had not admitted to herself.

It was for her dad. She had to do this for him. To save him. It flooded back to her. To save him, she had to cum in his mouth. And in a few days, he would have to cum inside her. She would have to suck him or maybe — She felt her pussy pulse at the thought — Maybe her dad would have to fuck her.

The nurse coaxed the nearly limp Gaby out from behind the curtain and to her father's bed. There was her dad. Gaby felt and heard something click into place behind her. In her dazed state, the teen turned to see that she had been attached to that small crane and the sensors placed around her body were wired up.

Again the nurse took Gaby's hand. She looked at her reassuringly, as the hoist began to purr and lift Gaby into the air. She could tell now, the straps served multiple purposes — to distribute her weight to as wide an area as possible, to make her look dead sexy, and to leave exposed all of her yummy bits. It succeeded on all counts.

When she came to a halt her body was suspended face down in the air above her dad in a large 'X' position. Her face was looking down on her dad's legs and her naked crotch was right above his head.

In this odd position, Gaby glanced around her and met the eyes staring at her ass, pussy and nipples and other exposed areas of her body. Part of her wished she could cover herself, but she could not get her arms to move back towards her body. The way she was suspended prevented her from moving. But if she couldn't move to cover herself, how was she going to masturbate and cum into her dad's mouth?

She saw Dr. Ashford a few feet away and asked in a hushed tone, "Umm, Dr. Ashford, How do I do this? I can't move my arms. I can't reach my... my vagina."

Gaby demonstrated by futilely trying to pull her arms back, which only served to rock her body forward in a swinging motion. She felt her pussy graze over the top of her dad's head and then back again. She heard a beep from a monitor nearby.

The nurse steadied her and she returned to equilibrium. As Gaby looked down her body towards her dad's face and the small smear of her juices, she noticed that the straps squeezed her body in a way that almost gave her breasts.

"Sorry." She hissed to no one in particular. "But you see? I can't reach," she repeated huskily, thinking maybe she wanted to try again.

The doctor said, "Yes, Ms. Ferrier. We will have to do it for you. It is very important that this be done properly. You need to produce enough liquid for your father to ingest a sufficient amount of the protein."

"You're going to do it for me?" Gaby asked in shock.

Dr. Ashford shook his head and said reassuringly, "No, no. Not me. Your mother has volunteered to help you. Don't worry. She has been shown what to do."

"Wha....ohhhh" Gaby couldn't even finish the word before she felt fingers lightly graze over her very sensitive pussy. "Nooooo." She groaned and closed her eyes.

From behind her, she heard her mother's voice ask, "What's the matter, darling? You don't want Mommy to do this?" Another gentle stroke stirred something in Gaby, but quickly dissipated behind white hot anger.

"No Emily," Gaby retorted hoarsely. "Let the nurse do it. Not you. I don't even want you in here."

The fingers continued their languid touches, softly tracing the outer lips of her plump pussy, teasing their possible movement to the center.

It felt like the straps were getting tighter, squeezing her body, and pushing her pussy out just a little bit further, closer to her mother.

A few beeps from the nearby monitor sounded and a nurse said, "That was good. Keep doing that." Gaby was not sure what she meant by that, but she wanted it to stop. Despite that desire, her mom's fingers continued to caress her smooth pussy lips, slowly exploring her up and down.

Gaby steeled her anger and tried to close her legs or wiggle to escape from her mother's fingers, but it was to no avail. The girl's nude body was strapped up and spread on display. Words were her only possible weapons.

"Stop it. I already told you. I don't want you to touch me." She flexed her pussy muscles. That didn't help.

"But darling, Mommy is here to help you. You need to make lots of juice for Daddy. You aren't experienced enough yet to do it on your own. But don't worry, Mommy will teach you."

Her mom's touch did not feel bad, but it did feel wrong. Her mom's caresses and the words she said — it was all wrong — not to mention the strangers watching every stroke. It was one thing to do it behind the curtain with the nurse, but this was something else — this was naughtier.

Gaby wondered if they were actually watching, so she tried to look up to see the faces in the gallery. She could not look forward. And to her right the crane blocked her view. But to the left she saw many faces turned towards her. One in particular stood out.

A young red-headed woman with green horn-rimmed glasses was definitely staring at what was happening behind Gaby. The look on her face said it all. She was not observing a medical procedure. She was watching a girl get fingered by her mom.

No, no. Gaby did not want to do it this way, not with her mother. "Emily... Stop... stop... please stop" Gaby insisted and then pleaded.

And to Gaby's surprise, Emily did stop, just long enough to give Gaby a firm spank on her completely exposed ass cheek. Gaby yelped with the pain and lurched forward, her lubricated pussy again sliding across her dad's forehead and grazed his nose.

Emily said to her trapped daughter, "Tsk, tsk, honey. That is not how you address your mother. No more calling me Emily."

"Get your hands off of me. Em-i-ly!" Gaby shouted in frustration. She clenched every muscle in her body imagining she could burst through the straps that latticed her naked body.

No such luck. In fact, she felt her mom's hand crack down on her other cheek. If the first spank was a warm up swing, this was a home run. Gaby shrieked in pain and a shudder went through her body.

"That is for calling me 'Emily'. But if you don't want my hands on you anymore, so be it." With that, Emily's swirling fingers left her daughter's pussy.

Gaby sighed. She was glad her mom wasn't touching her anymore, but her body did miss the stimulation.

Still she was satisfied, because soon it would be replaced by that dirty nurse. How long would she have to wait? She hoped it would not be long.

Then she felt the nurse's warm wet kiss envelop her little pussy. She groaned.

It felt heavenly — so soft and searching. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the feeling, trying to press herself back into the lips tasting her.

In her ear she heard the Latin nurse's whispered voice, "Do you like that? Do you like how it feels? Maybe just a little? Do you like Mommy's lips more than her fingers?"

Gaby's eyes shot open. She was staring into the beaming eyes of the nurse, while the delicate probing of her pussy continued.

A steady pulse of beeps began to ring from the nearby monitor and the nurse at the station gave a thumbs up and the universal hand motion for 'Don't stop. Continue'.

"Stop." Gaby said breathlessly, followed by an almost whining moan.

Gaby was furious now. At her mother for touching her like this. And at herself for wanting it. The gentle, soft exploration was devastating.

The nurse at Gaby's ear continued, "Mommy is playing with her little girl in naughty places. Mommies shouldn't kiss their little girls' pussies, but your mommy is. And when she makes you cum, you will feel very sexy, because it is wrong. You and mommy are being bad. And your cum is going to flow into your daddy's mouth. Is that what you want?"

The nurse at the monitor said, "We still need more. Mom, it's your turn again."

What did that mean? She had no idea. They had kept her in the dark about every step of this, which was probably wise. Because this was beyond insane. What was coming next?

Gaby heard her mom's voice. But it didn't feel like her mom's voice. It was a tone she had never heard before, sultry and sensual. It spoke between soft, wet kisses on her leaking pussy.

"Gaby."

"Baby girl."

"Mommy needs to use her hands again."

"Is that ok, baby?"

This was torture. She wanted Emily to stop, but she desperately needed more.

After a particularly long probing kiss, Gaby hissed, "Yesssss."

Emily asked, "Yes? Yes, who?"

"Yessss... Mommyyyy....uhhhhhhh."

Gaby was rewarded with a deep sucking kiss to her sopping, plump pussy. Her mom grabbed the teen's hips and pulled her back onto her face.

Then breaking the kiss, her mom began to use her fingers again with kisses interspersed.

"Oh Gaby, my good girl. I can feel it. You are getting wet for Mommy. Do you like it when Mommy touches your secret place? Do you want Mommy to put her fingers Inside you? Do you want Mommy to fuck your little hole?"

She gently circled a finger around Gaby's clit and the flowering opening to her little girl's pussy. Gaby whimpered in anticipation.

The nurse on the monitor said, "We're going to need a little more stimulation."