The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later the nurse near Gaby's ear pulled on the teen's already erect nipples and attached something to each one. Gaby groaned and looked down to see clamps biting into her little nipples with small weights on them. They pulled on her nipples and swung with even the slightest move. It was both unbearable and so delicious.

The nurse then moved her lips near Gaby's ear and moaned and cooed softly. From her other ear, Gaby could hear her mother's continued incestuous talk.

Then Gaby felt it. Oh God. Her mom's finger was inside her now. Her mom said, "Gaby, my naughty girl. You may technically still be a virgin, but you've been naughty, haven't you?"

"Something has penetrated you. I thought about it and I can guess... It wasn't with a boy, was it?"

She pushed her finger in deeper, stroking her inside, and sucked on Gaby's clit for a moment.

"I know what happened, naughty girl. It was that hairbrush you asked for. You were so specific about the gel covered round handle."

A spank to Gaby's ass sent a wave through her body and her pussy clenched around her mom's finger.

"Your cousin Alison told you about it, didn't she? Aunt Caroline told me Alison asked for the same thing."

Her mom withdrew her finger for a moment and licked from clit to ass, circling the puckered hole a few times, before sliding her finger inside her daughter again.

"Did you push it into yourself or did Alison break your cherry, baby girl? It was Alison, wasn't it?"

Another swat to her exposed ass.

"Well, baby girl? Is that right?"

"Yes, Mommy." Gaby admitted with great shame.

It had been Alison. Gaby couldn't do it on her own. She needed someone else to do it for her. But it wasn't just needing it. She wanted it. She wanted someone else doing it to her, making her do it. Gaby had said maybe it wasn't a good idea, even though she knew she wanted it.

She would express her doubt, but she left her legs spread wide for her cousin. Unconsciously she nodded her head, whenever the brush approached her virgin hole.

And when Alison finally asked her, she looked her cousin in the eyes and breathed out, "Yes."

Back in the present, Gaby felt a gush release inside her.

Mommy stuck a second finger inside Gaby's slurping pussy.

Gaby knew now. She wanted this. She wanted this so badly. She did want Mommy to fuck her. She wanted Mommy's fingers so deep inside her now.

And beyond that, she wanted to cum in Daddy's mouth. Maybe she never needed a virus for this. She had been a Daddy's girl for years. And now she relished the idea of fucking Daddy. She wanted to be Daddy's good girl.

She looked down only a few inches from her face. She knew it was there behind the thin blanket and gown — Daddy's cock. Why wouldn't they give it to her?

It was true that her Daddy was not awake, but surely Gaby's mouth could awaken the lust in Daddy's cock.

Then she realized, Daddy probably had no idea. Daddy didn't know this was happening.

Won't he be so surprised and happy to know that he can fuck a girl for the rest of this life? Will he be happy with Gaby? Will he like fucking his own daughter?

Looking into her future, Gaby realized that she was going to love her life, sucking and fucking her own daddy, coming in his mouth. And she didn't have to hide it from Mommy. Mommy needed it to keep Daddy safe. She wanted this too.

Gaby heard emotion in her mom's voice as her fingers delved and felt inside her. Slow and searching sometimes and insistently pumping at others.

Mommy made her pussy feel so good, so creamy for Daddy's mouth. It was the best feeling ever and she loved the sloshing sound her mommy's fingers made plunging in and out of her.

"Mmm, that's my naughty girl. Are you going to cum for Mommy? Are you going to cum in your daddy's mouth? It's right under your pussy lips. It's waiting for your cum. Soon we will lower your pussy and you will feel Daddy's lips on your little pussy for the first time."

Emily slipped a third finger into her daughter's impossibly tight wet pussy.

"Mmm, yes, my girl. And when Daddy is better. Do you want Daddy to fuck you? Is he going to put his cock inside you and fill you with his cum?"

She stroked Gaby inside and out.

"After that, you and Daddy will be united, paired. No one else will be able to do this for him after that."

Her fingers twisted inside of Gaby finding new places to stimulate the inexperienced teen.

"Such a naughty girl, doing these dirty things for Mommy and Daddy. You do want to obey Mommy and Daddy, don't you? Do you want to be a good slut for us? You probably can't wait for Daddy's cock to fill you and stretch this tight pussy and ass."

She gave Gaby's ass another long lick.

"Thank you my girl for being such a dirty slut and saving your daddy. He is going to need lots of cum from you. And you are going to need his cum. Tell Mommy. Do you want Daddy's cock? Do you want Daddy to fuck his little girl?"

"Yes, Mommy." It felt good to say it. She felt pressure welling up inside her.

"What a naughty girl. A girl who wants to be fucked by her Daddy. You would like that. Do you wish it were Daddy's cock pumping in and out of you, instead of Mommy's fingers?"

"Yes, Mommy." Gaby panted, her words barely intelligible.

"My naughty girl has wanted Daddy for a long time, hasn't she? Mommy noticed how you started acting and dressing a few years ago. But only at home. Well, Mommy figured you out. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Mommy." Gaby admitted yet again.

"And now your dream comes true. Daddy will fuck you every day. Maybe in your mouth or this delicious pussy. Will daddy fuck your tight little ass? Are you and Daddy going to be little fuck-bunnies? Sex all the time for Daddy and his little girl?"

"Yes, Mommy." It was now a mantra.

Two hard spanks to Gaby's ass sent sparks through her and vibrated her body on her mom's fingers. Those fingers were now pumping furiously into Gaby's needy hole. She wanted them deeper. She wanted Daddy's cock and soon she would have it.

"Wrong, baby girl. Daddy is not yours. And you are not going to be his fuck bunny. Because you are Mommy's from now on. Daddy's never going to fuck you or lick you. This is Mommy's pussy to fuck and milk for all of your cream."

She used two hands to fuck the teen's pussy and pet her hard little clit. The beeping from the nearby monitor grew faster.

"Gaby, my naughty slut. You are nothing but a cow to me, making medicine for Daddy. Did you know that the word vaccine comes from the Latin word 'vacca' which means 'cow'? Farmer Mommy is milking her little cow."

Gaby's body began to stiffen, her muscles tightening, starting in her flexed feet and moving up.

"And when it is Daddy's turn to feed you, Mommy will get him ready — stroking Daddy's big cock. It is big Baby girl. It would stuff you so nicely. But it's not going to. Mommy will stroke Daddy so he cums in your mouth."

She paused to lick Gaby's ass. The teen's glutes tightened around her mom's tongue.

"Did you think I was going to let my teen daughter steal her Daddy's attention? Mommy has been servicing Daddy for years, keeping his eyes off of you."

She pressed her pinky at her daughter's wet sphincter. It gave way a little and slipped in to the first knuckle.

The beeping from the monitor paused and then took back up again even faster.

"It's funny, my naughty girl. I know you are not a cow. it's a good thing too. I don't think we could get much milk from those little tits."

The nurse then pulled down on the weights attached to Gaby's nipples. The dirty woman whispered, "Good slut" in her ear, as Gaby's body was lowered to her Daddy's warm open mouth. It sealed around most of her young pussy. Her mom's fingers stopped pumping her now aching cunt and instead became a blur on her clit.

"Isn't this perfect, naughty girl? We just need you to be a slut. A slut that loves to do dirty things with her family. How nasty do you have to be to want this? To want family members put their fingers inside of you?"]

It was true. So true. Alison, Daddy, and now Mommy. The pattern was clear to her. Mommy was right.

The teen came instantly, flooding her Daddy's mouth with so much juice — coming into Daddy's mouth with a whole room of people watching her. She loved it so much.

The monitor beeped nearly continuously now. But still she managed to hear the sound coming from beneath her. The raspy gurgle coming from her Daddy's mouth. It was the same she had heard from the rooms in the hallway.

So many rooms. So many daughters helping their daddies. She came again overflowing her dad's mouth and her body went limp.

At this moment things were clear. Her mommy was right. Gaby was a naughty slut. But Gaby knew that God had the power to make good things from bad. Gaby thanked God for the virus. Now she could be the slut for Daddy and Mommy that she was meant to be.