The Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Mark! I think I chose the wrong flatmate. You must have an inch on Dave."

"Sorry." I put it away.

"Don't be sorry about that. It's nice. In fact, I think this hangover might need more than one climax if you get my gist."

She rolled over onto her stomach and then knelt on the bed. Presenting her bottom and pussy to me.

"Do I need to hang an invitation on it?"

"Are you sure?"

"To be honest, I've thought about this for years. I figured it was a scratch I'd never itch. Just not too rough."

I was naked and kneeling behind her in seconds. My dick seemed to know the way, and the head slipped inside without guidance. I pressed all the way home, knowing how wet she was.

"Fuck! Give me a moment. If my ex-husband had a dick like that. The sad sack and I would still be married. OK, do it, but..."

"Gently." I interrupted.

I was conscious of the time, as I should really be leaving for work any minute. But I wasn't going to miss out on this.

While we both wanted it long and slow, we both gradually worked up speed. Until I was sweating and Pauline was grunting with every thrust,

"Fuck, Mark! I really got the wrong flatmate. You know what? After Dave and I split, I was really tempted to come back one last time when he was out. Drag you into his room to fuck me every way we could. Feeling this inside me, I kick myself for not doing it. I'm gonna cum!"

As I felt her clench down, my balls erupted and spurted what felt like a pint of cum inside her.

When I pulled out, cum dropped onto my sheets and Pauline flopped down.

"That was amazing, and I feel so much better. Thanks."

"I should be thanking you. But I'm already late for work and I've got to go."

"OK, I'm going back to sleep and dream happy thoughts of that great dick you have there."

My boss was pissed that I was late and demanded an explanation. I told him everything, and he grinned.

"Do your fucking on your own time in the future?" was his parting comment.

That night Pauline was out at the rehearsal and got back late. I was already in bed and after she used the bathroom, she slipped into my room.

"Mark, are you awake?" she whispered."

"Yeah." I reached over and flipped a light on.

"I figured after what happened this morning. You'd not object to me sleeping here again?"

Again, she didn't wait for my reply, but stripped naked and slipped into the bed.

"I'm a little cold. Can I cuddle up against you for warmth?"

I turned the light off. "Of course."

She cuddled against me, then rolled over and asked me to spoon her. My hand automatically gravitated to her breast, and she chuckled.

"I did promise you could play with them, but I'm too tired to do anything tonight."

So I just held her breast until she slept, then rolled over and slept myself.

I woke to find her gone, and so was my dressing gown. Wandering downstairs in only my boxers, I found her pacing the kitchen with a coffee in her hands.

"What's up?" I asked. Flicking on the kettle.

"It's the wedding. I was only told last night that each of the groomsmen and the bridesmaids need to give a quick speech at the reception. I'm terrible at speaking in public. And I've nothing to say."

"Everyone hates speeches at weddings, so keep it short as possible. One or two jokey jabs at the bride. Like if she'd had a lot of boyfriends, pretend you contacted a few to see what they had to say about her being married. Then you bring out a piece of paper, and let it unfold into a huge long list."

"Perfect. Sarah was a bit of a slapper when she started dating. Could you help me with the prop? But what about public speaking?"

"No booze. That only makes it worse. You've heard of the technique of imagining the audience naked?"

"Yeah, but most of the audience is my family. I don't want to imagine my uncles and aunts naked."

"So do the other version. Acclimatise yourself to the worst-case scenario and then it won't seem that bad."

"What do you mean?"

"When is the wedding?"

"2pm."

"How brave are you, and do you trust me?"

"Why have I got a sinking feeling about this? Go on."

"What's worse than standing up to make a speech? Standing up to make a speech naked."

"Excuse me?"

"You're naked under that robe, right? Come here." I opened the back door.

There was a short sloping garden down to the tow path next to the canal. I positioned Pauline just inside the door and reached around for the belt.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to open this robe and you're going to stand there and imagine the audience watching you as you give your speech at the wedding."

I took the robe off and stood close behind her, to stop her backing away from the open door.

"How are you feeling?"

"Scared."

"Your nipples are hard."

"It's cold."

"Not that cold. If I was to check lower, would I find you wet?" I reached around and fondled her breasts.

After 20 seconds she said "OK, a bit."

I pressed against her back forcing her to step outside.

"What are you doing?"

"Increasing the pressure." I glanced up and down the terrace, hoping none of my neighbours would be in their gardens at that time of day. But I did hear the low slow familiar thud, thud, of a canal boat.

"Hear that noise, that's a canal boat that will emerge under that bridge in less than a minute. I want you to stand there as long as you can. Then step back inside."

I stepped back inside and closed the door. She glanced at me through the glass, looking nervous.

I ran up to the bathroom and looked out. I could see over the bridge and saw the boat was a little further off than I thought. So I ran back to the back door and opened it slightly. To see Pauline where I left her but her shoulders were heaving with deep breaths.

As I saw the prow of the boat, emerge I opened the door and touched her shoulder. It seemed like she'd become frozen to the spot. My touch broke the spell, and she was inside in a flash.

"Bastard." She panted. "My heart is beating at a million miles an hour. Feel." She grabbed my hand and pressed it to her chest.

"And how scary does a 3 minute speech sound now? Especially as most of the audience are people, you've known all your life."

"OK, it might not be that bad."

"Should we try some more treatment?"

"OK, but there is something I need to do first."

She dropped to her knees and yanked my boxers down.

"You're not going anywhere until you cum in my mouth."

I've no idea where she learned it, but she was good. No wonder she and Dave were at it all the time.

Her mouth was so soft. She didn't use her lips but to barely kiss it. It was more like a vagina, and she used her tongue to caress more than anything. Only after at least 15 minutes, did she become more aggressive, and she wanked me with her hands until I shot off over her tongue.

I refused to tell her what I had planned. Only that she needed to wear trainers and my long leather raincoat. I had a girlfriend who was obsessed with the Matrix movies and had bought me the Neo black coat. It was pretty impractical, but I wore it to get her excited.

With my pockets full of a few props, I led Pauline down the tow path about 1/2 a mile from my place. At this time on a Saturday morning, you'd get the occasional dog walker, jogger or cyclist. There are no houses overlooking, but a scrappy hedge in front of a tall Victorian metal bar fence over 8 feet tall.

"OK, I'm going to toss this bean bag down the towpath and you're going to retrieve it."

"What am I, your dog?"

I grinned, the bean bag was for when I walked an elderly neighbour's dog.

"No, a dog would run when you can only walk and you'll be naked."

"What?" She said looking around. "What if someone comes?"

"If you cannot walk back to me in time, you can hide in the hedge."

"I'm not sure Mark."

"This is to make the speech later today easier. If you can do this, you can do that without breaking a sweat."

"Fine. Toss the damn bean bag?"

I threw it about 15 feet and pulled the coat off her. Her first inclination was to hunch over and cover up. But she moved quickly to the bag, picked it up and came back to me. She gave me a fierce glare, but I sensed excitement in her eyes and tossed the bean bag 30 feet.

This time she strode with more confidence, and almost a swagger in her stride. I pulled out my phone and took a few pictures. She paused at the bean bag and looked back before picking it up. And made a show of bending only from the waist with her legs apart and her back to me to pick it up. She turned to face me and her face dropped. She darted off the path and behind the hedge. I looked back to see a cyclist coming towards me, so I stepped aside.

He called out thanks as he shot past. I walked up to the hedge Pauline was behind.

"He's gone." I said calmly.

"Thank god! I very nearly wet myself. Is that it?"

"Do you want it to be?"

"I don't know. It's scary and exciting at the same time."

"OK, one more. Then I suspect you'll need time to get ready for the wedding."

"OK, how can you top that though?"

I think she regretted those words. I found a gap in the hedge about 6 feet long that revealed just the old iron fencing.

"Reach out to each side and grip a bar, then stand with your legs as wide as you can comfortably stand."

Pauline looked pale, but did as I asked. But gasped when I pulled a pair of shoe laces from my pocket. I looped around her wrist and the post.

"What's that for?" She asked nervously.

"It's the illusion that you are bound. When you can easily get free." She could see I'd tied the shoe lace loosely, that her hands would easily slip free.

"It makes you vulnerable, and so does this." I placed an ex-girlfriend's woolly hand on her head and pulled it down to cover her eyes and most of her nose. "Now I'm going to set a timer for 5 minutes and you're not going to move no matter what."

"Oh fuck. I'm going to get you for this."

"Promises, promises. I'm going to step behind the hedge. But I'm here to protect you if needs be."

"Oh god!" She kept muttering for the first minute. Then she went silent listening for any sound.

We could hear nearby traffic and the sounds of a kid's football match nearby. I checked the timer and 3 minutes had gone by.

"Fuck me what's that?" A voice said, and I looked out to see three teenage youths standing open mouthed on the footpath. One took a step towards Pauline. And I stepped out between them.

"Take it easy lads."

"What's this? Is she your bird, and it's a free use thing? Because I'd welcome a go."

"No, this is an extreme form of therapy."

"What?" Another asked, coming closer.

"She had to overcome the fear of public speaking very quickly. By going to such extremes should desensitise her to everything else."

"That sounds like bollocks."

"Tell me about it." Pauline piped up, and the youths chuckled.

"Isn't she attractive?" I asked.

"Fuck me, yeah. I've never had a girl as good looking as that. Can we take a photo?"

I thought about it, thrown off a little. But I didn't want this to turn ugly.

"Tell you what. One photo each. So you can brag to your friends. But no sharing it and no posting it online. This woman still has a private life."

"Can we be in the picture? So we can prove we didn't just find it on the internet."

"OK, but no touching her."

They grumbled.

"Actually, they can touch me anywhere above the waist but only for the moment they take the photo." Pauline said, and I was shocked.

"Cool, me first." He handed his phone to me and stood next to Pauline.

Placed one hand low on a breast and grinned like a lunatic at me.

I took the photo, and he cheekily tweaked her nipple before coming away. The second guy was emboldened. And he covered one breast with his hand and locked his lips over her other nipple. Pauline gasped, and I asked if she was ok. She said she was, just a little surprised.

I deliberately took a few extra seconds to take the photo, and he grinned and walked back.

The final guy whipped his dick out to stand next to her.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna try anything. Just make it look like I could."

"OK, but do you really want your mates to make fun of your dick in this photo?"

His two friends teased him and he swore and put it away. The pushed himself behind Pauline, and gripped both tits rather hard, and grinned around her side. I took the photo, and he played with her a few moments longer than came out, and kissed her breasts.

"Hey, I didn't get to do that?" The first guy said.

"I'm OK with it." Pauline said, and I chuckled as the first two guys rushed over and took a breast each in their mouths,

I gave them about 30 seconds and called a halt. Sending them on their ways.

"You OK?" I asked her.

"No. We have to get home at this instant. I need to get off."

I chuckled as she grabbed the coat and was hurrying down the tow path before she'd put it on. I abandoned the shoelaces and hurried after her. I only caught up to her as she reached my back door,

"Hurry up." She said as I inserted the key and opened the door.

"Upstairs, and no talking." She ordered and shed the coat.

She was on her back with her legs open by the time I walked through my bedroom door.

"Fuck me, and don't even think of foreplay."

I took her hard and fast, looking down into her eyes as I did. She urged me on. Begging me to be harder and faster. I gave it my best, and in minutes she was cumming over my dick.

"Oh god, oh god. I don't think I've ever cum that quick or that hard. Your sheets are going to be ruined."

"It's ok." I gasped. "I gotta do more cardio." I pulled out, but was disappointed that I'd not cum.

Pauline chuckled. "Or a lot more fucking."

"I think that would make me think of exercising more. I gotta shower. I'm dripping with sweat."

"I know most of it is dripping on me. After you showered, can I have the bathroom for a long time?"

"Sure."

I went downstairs and carefully cut up some paper into long strips and taped them together, then folded it to make it a regular sized card. But if I held it right, it would unfold about 4 feet long. Then I wrote random guys' names until it was full. I popped next door to the neighbour I walked the dog for and borrowed a magnifying glass.

Then I wrote a little script for her to use, including how after she let the paper unfold. She should get the magnifying glass out and pretend to squint as she had to write extra small to get all the ex-boyfriends in.

I showed it to Pauline, and she chuckled and thanked me. Reading off the script I'd done to memorise it as she applied her makeup.

She looked like a million dollars by the time she left and I told her she'd outshine the bride. Pauline beamed at that.

I've no idea when she got home, but when I went downstairs, she was asleep on the sofa.

"You OK?"

"Yeah, but I danced too much and my feet were hurting so much I couldn't face the stairs. But I'm regretting it now. I ache all over."

"How about I make us a coffee, then we go upstairs and I give you a massage?"

"I'd love that."

It wasn't hard to imagine that with us both naked for the massage. That after I'd pummelled her outsides, with my hands, that I'd do the same to her insides. She loved doggy, and without a hangover this time, she was super aggressive.

When she climaxed, so did I and we staggered into the shower to clean up. Which only initiated round two. She sucked me hard in the shower, then we took turns on the bed going down on each other. Then she surprised me and asked if I had any lube as she wanted me to do her bottom. It was the one thing she'd never got Dave to do to her, and she loved it.

She wanted it to be special, and we took out time. Slow, gentle, and even loving. When I climaxed inside her, she finished herself off with her fingers on her clit and admitted we'd better clean up as she'd have to go soon.

I drove her to the station, and she gave me a kiss and thanked me for everything. Promising to call me next time a cousin was getting married. I can only say I'm glad she has so many cousins, so it won't be ten years until the next one.

12