The Cure Ch. 02

Story Info
Gail experiences some of the things she's missed in life.
6.7k words
4.83
10.3k
20

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

(With input by IrishLass and edited by LarryinSeattle)

The words, "Maybe we should go inside so I can refresh your memory," blocked out anything else I'd been thinking about and I instantly found myself following Gail towards the beach house she'd rented for the summer. But when I entered the house I instantly knew something had changed in just those few short moments.

She was standing by the refrigerator, her back towards me, but now she wore a long robe that was tied tightly around her waist.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and tried to kiss the back of her neck. I felt her stiffen at my touch. "Hey."

"Hey. I was just getting some orange juice. Would you like some?"

"Sure."

With that, she slowly pulled away and grabbed a second glass from the shelf, filled it, and handed it to me. "Can we talk?"

At times, three of the most dreaded words a person can hear.

"Yeah."

She moved past me, making sure we didn't touch and took a seat on the sofa, indicating by her glance that I should take a seat across from her. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"It's about your story ... more specifically about how you portrayed me."

"Yeah."

"Is that how you see me? I mean, as a slut? Or is that the type of behavior you find attractive in a woman?"

"I don't understand."

"The slutty behavior, the language, the whole thing."

I sat quietly before answering. "To answer your first question, I definitely don't think you're a slut. As for the second, I admit I was completely turned on by the way WE behaved last night but it's not what I'm looking for."

"Well then? What are you looking for?"

Once again, I sat there thinking about my answer before replying. "I'm not interested in a slut, or a whore, or any other of a million other descriptions that might be given. What I DO find attractive is a woman who understands and enjoys her own sexuality and sexual needs."

"Care to explain that?" she asked as she took a drink of her juice. A drop of juice had formed on the corner of her mouth. She sensuously licked it off with just the tip of her tongue.

"That parts kinda simple. Most girls, and I'm referring to females that are my age or slightly older, haven't experienced enough to a really know what they like or want. They let the guy take the lead and simply follow along."

"So you like older woman?"

"Yes ... and no. Like I said, I like a woman who knows what she likes."

"But what if she doesn't know what she likes?" she asked, with a gentle, quizzical look in her eyes.

"Now it's my turn to ask 'What do you mean?'" I said, light-heartedly, trying to break the tension in the room.

"Well, last night was the first time I've EVER gotten that crazy. I mean, for me, sex was always something I did in a darkened bedroom and because my ex- wanted it. Sure, I've used toys and such when he wasn't around and even watched a few porno movies but other than that I've had a pretty ... ummmmm ... what do they call it? ... oh, yeah ... 'vanilla sex life.'"

"So you and your ex - never ...?"

"He never did with me but I don't know, or care, what he did with the other women he screwed."

"So what about now?"

I could tell by the way her body tensed that she was fighting some inner battle before she replied. "Last night woke something up in me. Something I didn't even know was there. Call it an adventurous side or whatever but I wanna explore that side more ... with you."

"It would be my pleasure."

"But it can't just be screwing. One thing I do know is that for a woman there has to be an ... an emotional connection for the sex to be really good."

"Um-hum."

"Now, I'm not expecting the two of us to fall in love or anything but I think we should get to know each other a lot better than we do right now."

"I agree."

"You do?! Ohmigod. I thought you'd ... I mean ..." she glanced at the door leading out the beach as she exhaled.

"You thought I'd bolt like a jack-rabbit?"

"Yeah, kinda."

I stood, after placing my glass of juice on the table, and slowly walked towards her, stopping when I stood next to her. "Mind if I sit next to you?"

"Not at all," she replied, her voice far more cheerful than it had been moments before.

I sat, looking at her and waited.

"You know, you seem awfully mature regarding sex for such a young man."

I laughed. "I was a nerd before I joined the military so there wasn't a girl in my school that wanted a thing to do with me, so I spent a lot of time reading ... especially about sex."

She smiled, "That explains it. But last night ... you seemed so, I don't know ... I guess 'secure' is the best way to describe it ... with what you were doing."

I blushed, slightly. "I've tried to make up for lost time."

She giggled as she put down her glass and snuggled up against me. "Okay, okay, I wanna hear about all your conquests ... but can you tell me, 'Why me?' I mean, I'm probably old enough to be your mother."

I gently pushed her away, so I could look into her eyes. "I doubt that very much. You're what ... probably in your mid-30's? So you're not that much older than me. Which brings up the question about Jen."

"Ahhh ... that. Jen is my step-daughter. I met her dad at a convention. It was kind of a whirl-wind thing but within three months I was married, living in Cali, and a step-mom. Why, are you interested in Jen?"

"NO," I replied. "I got what I'm looking for," I continued as I pulled her close and hugged her. "What about Jen's real mother?"

She spun around and leaned back against me, her back against my chest, her legs now stretched out on the sofa. "I dunno. The only time I asked I got one of those 'NEVER ask that question again' looks and just dropped it."

"Okay," I replied as I gently laid my arm on her shoulder, my hand resting in her breast.

She stiffened for just the briefest of moments before settling back against me. "Can I ask you another question?"

"Go for it. This seems like a Q & A kinda of a day."

"Ummmm ... you said that you had kinda of a 'vanilla' sex life with your ex-, wanna explain that?"

She sat there for a moment before suddenly standing up, turning, and looking me. "Ya know ... it's feeling a bit ... ummmm ... cramped it here. Let's go for a walk."

"Sure."

"I'll be right back," she said as she spun and went up the stairs two-at-a-time.

When she came back she was dressed in a cobalt-blue bikini top, and a wrap-around dress, with a pair of sandals and a big, floppy beach hat. "Let's go," she said as she reached for my hand.

The moment we walked out onto the beach I could feel a change in her. She spun around and around, her arms outstretched. "God, I love the beach. There's just something so BIG about it. It makes everything else seem so insignificant."

I laughed.

Then she took my hand and we began to walk down the beach. As we neared the spot where we'd made love the night before, she slowed and then turned and ran up into the forest.

I followed and found her sitting on the same tree that we'd used. "God, I feel so alive out here ... or maybe," she glanced around, "it's because of what we did here last night. I suddenly feel like I can tell you everything you wanna know."

"Okay," I said as I sat on the sand, my back leaning against the tree.

"When I met my ex- I'd only had one other lover. We'd been high school sweethearts. Blah, blah, blah. You know the story. We were both virgins and as you can imagine things didn't go so well. We were at his older brother's apartment. We took our clothes off in the dark because we were both so embarrassed and slipped into his brother's bed. Sure ... we'd kissed a lot but beyond that ..." she hesitated. "Anyway, next thing I know he's on top of me and pushing into me. It hurt like hell but it didn't seem to matter to him. He pumped into me a couple of times and then he started grunting that he had to cum. I was lucky to get him off and out of me before he pumped his stuff all over me. Just then his brother came home. It wasn't a pretty scene." Once again she paused. "We didn't stay together much longer after that. We graduated and went our separate ways. Then along came my ex. He was charming, slightly older, and seemed ohhhh so experienced. We made love ... no, I take that back, we had sex the second night we knew each other. We kissed and he played with my tits. He even fingered me for awhile but then it was the same as my first time. Lights out, me on the bottom ..."

"Missionary."

"Wham-bam. It's over. After we were married for a few years he said he wanted to 'spice things up' and so he started having me get on my hand and knees ..."

"Doggie."

"HEY!" she slapped my shoulder playfully. "Would you let me finish?"

"Sorry."

"It wasn't until about six-months before I filed for divorce that he 'went down' on me for the first time. He seemed far too talented at what he was doing and I knew he hadn't learned it with me so I got suspicious."

"Wow!"

"Yeah. So you can see, last night was a BIG difference from anything I'd ever done before."

I shook my head. "Yeah. I can see that."

"I mean, it's not like I don't know anything. After all, I have watched the porn movies I told you about," she whispered. "So I've seen it when the woman sits in the man's lap ..."

"Cowgirl."

"And when she sits in his lap with her back towards him ..."

"Reverse cowgirl."

"And when they cuddle up in bed and they're laying on their sides ..."

"Spooning."

"Would you stop that!" she slapped my arm again, playfully. "It sounds like a damn shopping list."

"What else did you see?"

"Ummmm. I saw the women sucking a man's cock ..."

"What! You never sucked his cock?"

"Yeah, a few times. But he always got too excited and made me stop before I ... "

"Before you what?"

"Before I made him cum so I could taste him."

"Wow."

"I also noticed that some of the women seemed to like being spanked while they were making love."

"Yeah."

"Or having the man slide his finger into their ass."

"Okay."

"And, in one, I saw the woman get tied to the bed," she finished with a slight tremble in her voice.

"And did any of those interest you?" I asked, still trying to act nonchalant.

"Yes."

"Which ones?" The woods went silent as I waited for her answer.

Then, finally, she replied so softly I barely heard her. "All of them."

"Was there anything else you thought you might be interested in?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"What's that?"

"Well, in every one of the movies the woman is almost always in some kinda sex lingerie. My ex- thought stuff like that made a woman look 'trashy' so I never had any. In fact, I didn't even own a bikini until I got the divorce."

"Well, I think we can take care of some of that," I said as I jumped up and grabbed her hand.

"Hey, where we going?" she asked as I pulled her back out onto the sand, the two of us running towards the beach house laughing.

"Shopping!"

Ten minutes later, we were flying down the main highway heading to a little, out-of-the-way sex boutique that I'd heard one of the guys on base talk about. When we arrived, I was instantly impressed. No big glaring sign, no SEX, SEX, SEX, printed on the walls. Just a nice, quaint shop with the shades pulled. And when we entered, there was a woman sitting at the counter reading one of the higher-class fashion magazines.

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah. I was told you had a line of 'specialty' clothing and other items.

"Ahhhhh. Right this way," she continued as she gave Gail a once over. She led us to a side room and drew back the curtain allowing us to enter.

It was like entering a sex playground. Lingerie, skin-tight clothes, leather wear, toys, you name it. There was even a small section off to the side with a selection of BDSM goods.

"Now, what can I help you with?"

"Ummmmm, my friend," I indicated Gail, "was looking for a little something to help her feel better about herself."

"Yummmmm," the woman said, softly, as she stepped closer to Gail and lightly ran the back of her fingertips across Gail's cheek.

Gail took in a deep breath as her body trembled.

"She's so beautiful," the woman purred as she glanced at me.

"I agree, but she doesn't."

"Hmmmmm," she said as she looked back at Gail, their eyes meeting and locking. "So what were you interested in?"

Gail looked at me quickly and I nodded.

"L ... Lingerie," she stuttered."

"Anything specific? We have an assortment of very nice bras and panties." The woman indicated a rack to one side. "Or we have a selection of bustiers right here," the woman indicated the rack next to us while running her finger across a black, silk one. "We just got in a new selection of nightgowns, peignoirs, and 'baby-dolls'. And, of course, we have a large selection of toys located along the back wall."

"I dunno," Gail replied, her eyes flying across the selections, like a kid in a candy shop. "What do you think?"

"You said you wanted some lingerie so why not start there?"

"Okay," she said, breathlessly.

The woman stepped back and once again ran her eyes up and Gail's body. "Let me guess, 36D-27(?)-32."

Gail stared at her, amazed. "Actually, 36C. I like a little push-and-lift," she giggled.

"Ahhhhh," the woman replied.

"Any specific color or material?"

"You're the expert," Gail said, now sounding more comfortable. "You decide."

She took Gail by the shoulders and slowly turned her around and around, studying her. "For starts, I thing a simple black, lace bra and panty set," she said as she again glanced at me.

I nodded.

The woman turned and moved towards the rack she'd indicated earlier, leaving Gail and I standing there.

"Ohmigod, I can't believe I'm doing this," Gail whispered.

"If you don't want to ..."

The look of shock on her face was only emphasized when she leaned closer and said, "There's no way I'm leaving here right now."

Just then the woman returned holding three different sets of lingerie. "Here you go, ma'am. You can try these on in the dressing room." She indicated a small draped off room to the side.

"Thank you," Gail said, softly, as she took the lingerie.

Their hands touched for the briefest of moments yet I was sure I saw both of them shiver, as if an electrical charge had run through them, then Gail moved quickly to the changing room.

The woman, on the other hand, stood next to me watching Gail move away.

"She is gorgeous," she whispered. "You're a lucky man."

"I think so."

We stood there a few moments before the drapes opened and Gail stepped out, modeling the first set. It was jet-black, with a fine lace trim. The shoulder straps were off-set to the side to allow a full view of her bust though the panties seemed more like a pair of 'granny-panties'.

"I dunno. It's just not quite ..."

"Yeah. I agree," Gail said as she pun around and headed back into the changing room.

After she'd left I turned to the sales woman. "I thought ...?"

"Shhhhhhh. I recognize her type. She needs to work up to things."

As I was about to reply, Gail stepped out from behind the curtains once more.

"Ta-da," she said as she raised her hands above her head modeling the new set. They were black, but so sheer I could see her areola and nipples through it. "What do you think?" she asked as she spun around revealing her well-formed ass. "I hope it doesn't bother you but this one comes with a g-string."

"Hey! I think it looks great."

"You're sure? I mean, there is one problem," she continued as she turned back to face me.

"What's that?"

"Ummmm ..." she muttered as she looked down at the front of the g-string. Pubic hair stuck out along all the edges. "I ... ahhhh ..."

"We can take care of that," the woman said, quietly.

Gail looked shocked. "I've never ..."

"It's quite all right. I've helped many woman with their 'personal grooming' needs."

Gail's face turned a deep shade of red before replying, "I'll think about it."

"It would be my pleasure," the woman replied, "and maybe yours too," she finished in a hushed whisper that only I could hear.

"OHMIGOD," I heard Gail shout. "I don't think I can wear this one, John."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I ... I ... I'm almost naked!"

"What?"

"Just look," she said as she pulled back the curtain while still staying in the dressing room.

The set was black as night but made of silk so it almost shimmered in the light but what immediately caught my attention was the pearls that encircled her exposed nipples and outlined the slit of the crotchless panties.

"Ummmm ... wow," I stuttered, speechless, for the first time.

"I might as well not be wearing anything at all!"

The woman stepped forward and adjusted the shoulder strap of the bra before commenting, "That's exactly the point. With this model you can feel as free as Mother Nature made you and yet still preserve some amount of allure provided by intimate clothing."

"Come here, sweetie," Gail said as she looked directly into my eyes.

The woman immediately stepped away to provide us with some privacy while Gail leaned closer and whispered into my ear. "These clothes are getting me so fucking turned on."

"Isn't that the point?" I whispered back.

"Yeah," she purred. "Just consider yourself lucky that the sales woman is here."

"Why?" I asked even though I was pretty sure I knew the answer.

"Because if she wasn't here, I swear to god, I'd jump you and fuck your brains out."

"Sounds like something else we need to add to our 'shopping list'."

"Mmmmmmmm. I like the sound of that," she purred as I stepped away.

"Is there anything else you're 'interested' in?" the sales woman asked as she ate Gail's up with her eyes.

"Mmmmm. How about one of the bustiers?"

"Of course," she replied as she walked back to the rack and pick out a black one which she handed to me.

Just by looking at it, I knew that Gail would be shocked and excited by it. "Here, try this one on."

Once again, I heard the rustle of material as she took off the lingerie and slipped into the bustier.

"Ohmigod," I heard her whisper from behind the curtain.

"I'll be in front if you need me for anything," the sales woman whispered as she turned and left.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you come in here?"

"Yeah. I guess so."

The instant I opened the curtain I knew why she'd called me in. The bustier was made of a soft, silk that seemed to cling to every curve of her body but the surprising part was the half-self bra that lifted her breasts while leaving them totally bare. A set of suspender hung loosely from the sides and a pair of matching panties still lay on the small bench.

"Ohhhhhh, this makes me feel so wicked."

"Isn't that what you were talking about."

"Yessss," she hissed. "But." She stopped and looked out into the room to make sure the sales woman was gone before pulling the curtain shut, "I can't wait any more. I'm too turned on."

"So what can I do to help?" I asked, tenderly.

"I ... ahhhhh ... was thinking about having you fuck me right here but I ... ummmm ... think I have a better idea."

"Such as?"

"Getting rid of one of the things on the 'shopping list'," she murmured as she slid down so she was sitting on the bench directly in front of me.

I didn't have a chance to say a word, much less object in any way, before she unzipped my pants and slid her hand inside.

"Mmmmmmm, now I remember," she whispered as she traced a finger along the confined shaft. "So big. I remember how it throbbed when I played with it."

"Arrgghhh," I groaned softly.

"You want me to stop?" she teased.

"Only if you want to," I croaked.

"No way, lover," she whispered as she wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled it from my pants. It was only lucky, for both of us, that I hadn't had time to put on a pair of my boxer-briefs that morning.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers
12