The Cure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmigod. It looks so ... I guess the word would be, beautiful. So long and hard," she purred as she gently ran her hand up and down its length. "And I can feel it getting harder. You like this, baby?"

"Hell, yeah."

"Mmmmmm, me too. Just look at how the veins stick out and the head looks like a swollen mushroom. Ohhhhhhhh ... I want this," she said just before she leaned over and kissed the head.

I could feel her lips against the swollen gland, her tongue probing the slit on top. "Careful or you're gonna get your wish and find out what I taste like."

"Mmmmm, yummy," she snickered as she lifted my cock and kissed the nerve-bed in the 'V' under it."

"Shhhhhhh," I hissed as my hands rested on her shoulders to keep from tumbling over.

"So velvety," she muttered. "Wanna see ..." She never finished as she took one of my balls in her hand and gently lifted it. "So heavy. Must be full of cum."

I bit my lower lip to keep from groaning louder but it wouldn't have mattered because when I looked up, I saw the sales woman's reflection in the mirror. Her right hand was squeezing and fondling her left breast while her other hand was nestled in the junction between her legs.

"Ohhhhhh," Gail's moan brought me back to what she was doing as she ran her tongue up my shaft like an ice cream cone. "Soooooo nice. Smells sooo good."

"Ohhhhhh. I can't believe your ex- didn't let you do this more."

"His loss," she mumbled ran the tip of her tongue around the base of my cock head.

"Jesus H," I groaned. "It's no wonder your ex- didn't last long."

"So you like?" she asked as she looked up at me.

"Oh yeah."

"Maybe you'll like this too," she purred as she lifted one of my balls and sucked it into her mouth.

I felt like someone had plugged me into an electric outlet as my body tightened and trembled from what she was doing.

She released my ball with a "POP" before immediately taking the other one in her mouth. I heard a small, stifled moan come from behind me and knew the sales woman had seen what Gail was doing to me.

"What was that?" Gail asked as she released me and pulled away.

I, immediately, stepped closer to block her view and lied, "I didn't hear anything."

"Good, 'cuz now is when the best part starts," she said with an impish grin. She lowered her head, gently kissing the head of my cock again before pursing her lips and pushing downwards.

I could feel my cock slowly spreading her lips just as if they were entering her pussy and then, suddenly, I was in. Her mouth was warm and wet, her tongue darting up and down the length as she took me in deeper and deeper. I felt the tip hit the back of her mouth and she gagged, but still she didn't stop. Instead, she swallowed and I felt the tightness of her throat but even then she didn't stop. It wasn't until I felt her nose brushing against my public hair and her lips wrapped around the base of my cock that she withdrew.

"I knew I could do it," she rasped as she pulled away.

"You almost made me cum," I moaned, pitifully.

"Not yet, sweetie. I wanna taste you when you cum and considering what I remember about last night I want you to fill my mouth until it drips down onto my tits."

Once again, I heard a moan from behind me. "If she doesn't keep quiet Gail's gonna hear her and that is gonna be the end of this," I thought to myself. Fortunately, she didn't hear and she wrapped her lips around my cock again. This time there was no stopping her. Her tongue teased my shaft while it was in her mouth while she used her hand to run up and down its length when she withdrew. Several times, she took me deep into her throat. Instinctively, I wrapped my hands in her hair and began to pump my cock against her face which only seemed to make her go faster and the whole time she hummed around my cock. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt. "And she's the one that said I was experienced!" I thought. That was when I felt that old familiar feeling in my groin. The tingle quickly became a roaring flame and I knew there was no chance of holding back. "Gonna cum, Gail."

"Hmmmmmm."

"Fucckkk," I hissed as I felt it surge from my balls up the length of my shaft and blast from the tip into her waiting mouth. She gagged once, twice, and the third time my cum began to drip from the corner of her mouth but still she continued. Her hand flew up and down my cock, milking every drop from me until I felt weak-kneed. "Can't take it anymore," I groaned

It was only then that she released her hold on me and stood, indicating I should take a seat on the bench she'd just vacated. That was also when she saw the sale's woman still standing in the shadows, her breasts now bare as she licked her own juice from her fingers.

"What the fuck?" Gail asked, breathlessly.

"I'm so sorry. I came in to check on you and ... you looked so good together. I just couldn't ..." she faltered.

Gail turned to look at me, asking, "Did you know about this?"

Fortunately, there wasn't a hint of anger in her voice so I answered her honestly. "I didn't know in the beginning but I heard her moan and just ..."

"It's okay, lover. It's something else I can add to the 'shopping list' and check off right away," she laughed.

The tension now gone, we all started laughing together. What a sight we would have been if anyone had walked in on us. The sales woman stood there, one breast still exposed. While I sat on the dressing room bench, my flaccid cock hanging from the front of my pants, and Gail stood there in her bustier and nothing else, cum now dripping down her chin and onto her breasts before trailing down into her cleavage.

"I think we better get you cleaned up," the sales woman said as she looked at Gail. "But there is one more thing you should know about this bustier."

"And that is?"

The woman stepped closer, running her fingertips across Gail's breasts before she reached in and grabbed the lace that was turned down inside. "If you flip this material up, it'll hide your nipples and thus make it presentable to be worn outside."

"But what about the lace? Won't people be able to see my nipples through it?"

"Only if they get very close," the woman replied, a sensuous smile covering her face. "Now, let's get you cleaned up."

Gail instantly took the woman's outstretched hand and followed her to yet another closed-off area of the shop. She took a key that was hanging from a chain around her neck and unlocked the door. The room inside was definitely focused on the female gender. The walls were a soft, pastel yellow and covered with very tasteful drawings of both male and female nudes. The room itself was lit by soft, non-glare lighting and soft music was playing in the background. And to add to the atmosphere, lavender incense was burning in a small dispenser. But the most prominent feature was a padded chair, similar to an old-time barber's chair that was sitting in the middle of the room.

"What's all this?" Gail asked, meekly.

"This is where I take care of the additional 'cleaning' we were talking about."

"I'm still not ..." Gail started only to have the woman softly cut her off.

"Shhhhhhh. If you'll be so kind as to remove the bustier and then take a seat."

Gail looked at me and I nodded.

"I'll be right here."

"Okay," she replied as she settled into the deep, soft cushion of the chair. "This feels good."

"I'm glad you like it," the woman replied as walked around behind the chair and reclined it. "Now if you'll just place this towel over yourself and then put your feet, here, in the stirrups."

"It feels like in my OB's office," Gail giggled, nervously.

The woman simply smiled as she picked up a bowl full of warm water, a scissors, some shaving cream, a razor, some towels, and a wash cloth and placed them on a table next to the chair. "Now,I just want you to relax. If you'd like I have a headset so you can listen to the music or not. The choice is yours."

"I think I'll be fine."

"First, let's get you cleaned up a bit," the woman spoke, softly almost hypnotically.

"Okay."

The woman quickly moved to the head of the chair and gently removed the towel from Gail's breasts. She then took the wash cloth, dipped it in the water, and began to tenderly wash her breasts. While she was doing this, I noticed her lift a finger to her lips and she smiled at me but didn't say a word. After a little while she leaned over and whispered something to Gail.

"Yes, he does," Gail replied at which point the two women laughed softly.

After she was done, the woman replaced the towel and moved back to the foot of the chair. It was only then that I noticed a small stool that she placed between Gail's spread legs. "This next part may feel a bit strange if you've never had this done before."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to be running my fingers through your pubic hair to untangle any hairs that need it. Then I'm going to pull on them just enough to lift them so I can cut them with the scissors. Once you've been 'trimmed' you won't need to get this done again unless you let your hair grow back."

"Oh. Okay."

I watched as the woman slowly ran her fingertips across Gail's pubic hairs and wasn't overly surprised when Gail gasped, softly, at the touch.

"Mmmmmmm, I can't believe I'm doing this. But it feels good."

"Excellent. Now, here goes," the woman murmured as she ran her fingers through Gail's curly nether hair.

"Shhhhhhhh," Gail hissed as her back arched off the chair slightly.

"That's good. Now, don't get worried, I'm gonna start trimming your pussy hair."

It was the first time I'd heard the woman say anything that wasn't completely professional but I didn't say anything about it.

I heard the "Snip, snip, snip" of the scissors and watched as small tufts of Gail's blonde hair floated to the floor.

"There we go," the woman said. Now, have you thought anything about how you want to be shaved?"

"What?"

"Well, some women like to leave a little hair on themselves. Sometimes it's a triangle right here," she stopped to run her fingertips through Gail's remaining hair in a triangle pattern.

Once again, Gail's back arched at the touch.

"While other women like what's called a landing strip which is basically a rectangle right here." Again the woman traced the pattern, only this time Gail let out a deep moan when the woman approached or actually rubbed against her clit.

"While still others prefer to have their pussy shaved clean," she said, this time placing her whole hand, palm down, against Gail's womanly core.

"Mmmmmmm, I dunno," Gail wheezed. "I'm having a problem concentrating. What do you think?" she asked looking at me.

"Ummmmm, I guess it would depend on which will look the best with your new outfits."

"Um-hum. I think ... I better go with a clean cut this time. That g-string is pretty low in the front."

I simply nodded my head.

"Okay, let's do it," Gail said, apparently happy with her decision.

"Okay. Let me get some fresh water," the woman said as she walked to a faucet and filled the basin with steaming, fresh water before she returned. "This may feel a bit strange but I'm going to place a towel with very warm water over your pussy."

"There so goes again," I thought. "That's the third time."

"It will help to soften the hairs so they don't pull so much."

Gail simply lay there, her eyes closed, as the woman placed the cloth over the last of her pubic hair.

It seemed like an eternity before she removed the cloth and applied a thick layer of shaving cream over the last of Gail's nether hair. Then, ever so slowly, she used the razor to remove them. At the same time, she gently used her fingers to touch and probe Gail's pussy lips.

I could tell how it was affecting Gail by the way her breathing slowly changed and the light sheen of sweat that now covered her body.

"Almost done," the woman purred. "I just need to take a closer look to make sure I didn't miss anything." Then, before either of us could reply she leaned forward and kissed the inside of Gail's thigh.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," Gail hissed like a steam engine releasing excess pressure ... but she didn't push the woman away or ask her to stop so I stayed where I was.

Not hearing any objections, the woman continued to kiss Gail's inner thighs, occasionally licking across a section of Gail's tanned skin.

"Ohhhhhh," Gail sighed.

"You like?" the woman asked, tenderly.

"I've never ... yes. I like."

That was all I needed to hear, figuring it was my turn to watch.

The woman moved closer, gently spreading Gail's legs. I expected her to lean in and begin licking her outer lip but instead she just inhaled, taking Gail's womanly scent in. "So nice."

Instantly, my cock began to harden. I'd sampled that scent and knew how intoxicating it was.

The woman moved closer and gently blew on Gail's freshly-shaved skin.

Goose-bumps erupted across Gail's inner thighs and more amazingly Gail pulled the towel off her breasts revealing her hard, swollen nipples. "Ohmigod, ohmigod," she moaned.

The woman glanced over and smiled at me before returning her attention to Gail. She kissed Gail's outer lips, tenderly as she used her finger and thumb to spread them.

Gail's hands slid down her body and wrapped in the woman's hair, gently tugging and pulling her closer. "Lick me. So turned on. Never thought I'd be with another woman. Arrgghhhhh."

The woman complied and slid her tongue between Gail's lips and into her pussy.

Instantly, Gail's back arched and she pulled her legs from the stirrups, draping them over the woman's shoulders, and locking them behind her back. "Ahhhh ... ahhhhh ... ahhhhhhh ... yesssssssssssssss."

The woman lapped up her juice and swirled her tongue inside causing her to tremble even harder. Then she withdrew slightly and latched onto her inner lips, kissing them and pulling on them.

From my angle, I saw her gently bite Gail and watched as Gail tightened her hold around the woman. "Yeah ... yeah ... yeah. Do it. Eat me up. Ohmigod. Never expected ... never felt ... ohhhhh ... gonna cum AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNN," she wailed.

It was at the height of Gail's orgasm that the woman struck. She slid first one, then two, and finally three fingers into Gail's pussy.

Her body jerked and bucked like a bronco on the chair, the whole time holding onto the woman for support, while the woman continued to slide her fingers out of her sodden hole.

It was only then, that I noticed the woman's other hand was buried deep in her lap, her fingers apparently doing the same thing to herself that she was doing to Gail.

Time stood still for all of us. The woman played with Gail's body as if it were a finely-tuned piano and she were the pianist. Over and over she brought Gail close to yet another orgasm only to back off while at the same time bringing herself closer to her own completion. And all I could do was sit there transfixed by the sight in front of me.

"Gotta stop," Gail wheezed. "Can't take any more. Gotta ..."

"Not quite yet," the woman whispered before she dropped her head to Gail's lap this time latching onto her lust-engorged clit.

"AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," Gail wailed until it echoes off the walls of the room. And just as suddenly the woman's face was covered by juice as she squirted on her.

This was the trigger that the woman needed. Her hands became a blur as she fingered herself until her own orgasm over took her. She grunted over and over, her own juice pouring from her, over her hand, and pooling on the floor.

That was when I felt the warm, wetness in my own pants and realized that I had either cum too or, at the very least, unloaded a great amount of pre-cum into my pants.

The three of us were motionless, each overwhelmed by what had just happened until the woman slowly stood up. She moved up beside Gail and tenderly kissed her on the lips. Gail's arms, instinctively, wrapped around the woman's neck and the two shared a kiss like only two lovers can.

It was only after they broke apart that the dream we'd all been experiencing faded. The woman finished washing the last of the shaving cream from Gail's pussy before moving to the sink to clean herself up. In the mean time, Gail got dressed putting her new open-nipple and crotchless set of lingerie on under her clothes. As for me, all I could do was hope that no one noticed the slight stain on the front of my pants.

Afterwards, we paid for our new purchases (two sets of lingerie and, of course, the bustier) and Gail and I headed out to the car. Once outside, she wrapped her arm around my waist and laid her head on my shoulder. "That was unexpected."

"I'll say."

"I do have to admit I enjoyed it but ... it will never replace the feel of your cock in me," she teased as she reached down and squeezed the wet spot in my pants. "Let's go home. I need a nap and then a good healthy dose of 'the cure'."

12