The Cure Ch. 05

Story Info
Dan is getting used to the taste of cum.
4.2k words
4.76
7.2k
12

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 5: Precious cargo

Some say that it takes 21 days to get used to a new habit, but I had my doubts that three weeks would be enough to get used to fetch my fresh loads of cum every morning.

Certainly, the second serving had got me gagging again...

In a way, the second visit at the CuM Centre was even more unpleasant than the first one.

For starters, there was the smell.

It was like the thick odour of cum was now printed in the damn blue curtains of the cubicles. We were going to the Centre by walking with the boys and I swear that you could smell the jizz from a mile away!

"Must be smelling like delicious food to you, now!" Franck teased Simon and I.

"Fuck off!" Simon replied.

I looked at Gino, he was supposed to talk to Franck about his stupid jokes. I would hardly resist from punching the prick in the face for much longer!

Secondly, the atmosphere at the Centre was weirder, - if this is even possible -, than the first day.

The initial shock had passed and the Alphas were either looking very annoyed to be there and to be losing their time and precious cum on Betas like us, or, - and maybe it was even worse -, they were getting too comfortable about the whole thing.

Some were openly looking for potential clients, praising the quality of their sperm, lewdly grabbing their balls.

"Best manhood in town, reasonable prices!"

I already knew that my frat roommates were thinking about selling their juice to the best buyers.

In just a couple of days, healthy jizz had become more precious than gold.

Concerned mothers were buying spunk off the market for their Beta sons.

Students at risk were taking loans to afford to buy a few gallons. A storage centre had been robbed the previous night.

There were a lot of scams online but it seemed like enough people were ready to take their chances, even if that meant swallowing soiled milk instead of healthy jizz.

That certainly explained another big change which made the CuM Centre an even more unsettling experience: the security had greatly improved and now, actual soldiers holding rifles were overseeing the operation.

To be more specific, they were mainly monitoring us, the Betas. We were the most susceptible to try to steal some fresh semen from the huge storage containers.

Every couple of hours, it seemed like a new law was passed on what we were allowed to do (or not) with cum.

Stealing from the Government's storage would grant you a ticket straight to prison. Scamming someone by selling fake merchandise would most likely get you a fine.

Anyway, there I was again, walking in the line with Simon and Steven, dreading the moment I would have to swallow my "medicine".

It was not really about the taste, - I did not care for it -, the awkwardness was more about the other guys, -- our mates, our teachers, our friends, sometimes our families -, watching us gulping on that spunk.

I bet that the Authorities could have found a better way to deal with that. Right? Did the givers and receivers really have to share the same space?

Sometimes, it felt like they were purposely humiliating us.

Right in front of me, I was surprised to see that Steven tried to negotiate a second glass of the Cure with the staff worker.

After puking his first shot on my face (!), apparently, Steven did get used to the taste rather quickly and he was ready to be done with the treatment asap.

We would get tested about once a month -- the one time when we would be allowed to cum -, and every Beta was hoping for the tests to come back negative.

Once it was about to be our turns, Simon shared some news with me. He had gotten some new intel from his dad.

"I did not want to say that in front of the others, but the Government knows damn well that a single ounce of sperm a day is not enough. They are turning the Alphas into milking cows but it is not just to treat us, the Authorities want to make good profits out of this. I heard that millionaires all around the world are willing to spend big bucks to get that good American's spunk at a dosage which is actually enough to get cured. Not that one-ounce bullshit."

"I heard about the President's son bath..." I said, disgusted.

Pictures had leaked online of Jeffrey Harrison immersing himself into a tub filled with white gooey spunk. The leader's son was apparently getting sprayed with jizz 24/7.

"Yeah, the lucky bastard."

"Lucky? That's fucking gross!"

"Maybe, but I bet you anything that this motherfucker will be healed in a month..."

I made a disgusting face.

"Cannot your father help you out?"

Simon looked around. He whispered in a very low voice.

"I think he can, at least, my mom is trying to use their relationships to get me some batches. But..."

He talked even lower; he was being way more serious than usual. I could barely hear him.

"Dan, there won't be enough cum in the world to heal everyone. It's like we are on the freaking Titanic, they did not plan for enough lifeboats and the Authorities are shipping away the few lifeboats that we do have. In their eyes, money is worth more than our lives."

I got scared. I certainly did not want to die.

Also, how frustrating was it that even in times like that, there was a privilege class!

"Fuck, Simon. I don't want to be drinking that shit every day for nothing."

"Look, I don't think that will be for nothing, I guess that one ounce of jizz is still better than nothing... But remember what the doctors said after we got classified as Betas. Any extra cum that you can have, you have to take. Especially, if you don't have the means to buy more private supplies. The price of a gallon of jizz is increasing exponentially."

"That's insane, man. Drinking a single ounce is already a lot to get my head around!"

Simon shrugged his shoulders.

"No need to convince me, I'm just stating facts here. From what I understood, ingesting one ounce of sperm may prevent the development of the Disease but it is not enough to reverse the process and eliminate the defect. It could take years. Maybe decades. I certainly don't want to be dragging this shit for years... Why do you think this guy tried to ingest a whole gallon of cum yesterday? You don't want to have to drink cum all of your life Daniel, do you?"

"Of course not!"

We did not have time to elaborate on the matter as it was our turn to drink our shots.

I wondered about Simon's intel. Were his sources liable? Even if I came around the idea of needing more cum, I would not have the means to afford it anyway so I was fucked.

I thought that I should just stick with the government's recommendation, that was sufficiently bad as it were, at least for the time being.

When I drank my glass, I made sure to lick off the sides properly.

I did not want to get scolded by the staff like the day before, but most of all, I was starting to fully realize how precious those few droplets of spunk truly were.

Besides, one of the soldiers was watching me swallow with a weird intensity, his gun almost pointing directly right at me.

Was he going to shoot me if I were to waste any?

"Tough to be a Beta, buddy." Big D. said to me, shaking my hand as I was getting out of my line.

He had just jizzed in his cubicle. Darius was shirtless, his huge wrestling pecs out.

Most of the guys, the fit ones at least, would take their shirts off when entering their cubicle to avoid making a mess on their clothes before school. Big D. was in no hurry to put his shirt back on afterwards.

At least, he did not think that I was contagious since he was talking to me...

You have to take all the wins you can get, right?

"Yeah... Tough, as you say." I mumbled.

"How does it taste? I've always been curious."

"Bad."

I was still tasting the strong flavour of fresh jizz in my mouth. Salty.

Darius smiled.

"They're mixing the juice of everyone in those bottles, it's like mixing up good wine, does not make sense for the taste."

I was about to tell him that the goal was not for it to taste good, - it was just a medicine after all -, when Franck and Simon joined us. Franck had already handed his (full) cup to the lab workers.

He was wearing a tank top but he had his right hand shoved in his pants.

"Guys, I think I left some of my juice dripping on my balls." He whispered to us as we were walking out from the Centre.

Franck pulled out his hand from his freaking pants and a droplet of jizz was shining on his index.

"Dude!" Big D. exclaimed, semi-laughing.

"Want it?" Franck proposed to Simon and I.

I exchanged a look with Simon. My heart was racing fast. I could not tell if Franck was serious or not.

"Don't worry about me, I have my own supplies." Simon said, gloomy.

I was surprised that he basically admitted that he would be ingesting more cum.

"What about you, Dan? That's some precious Cargo, you know. A+ spunk."

Franck said, playing with the thick goo between his fingers.

I looked at it, quite mesmerized.

As crazy as it must sound, I was tempted by the extra dose of jizz.

I was about to lean over and stuck my tongue out when Gino appeared behind us. He stopped me right before I was about to give in. Phew.

"What are you doing here, guys?"

"Too late, my friend. You missed your shot." Franck told me, wiping his finger on Big D.'s abs.

"Wow! That's gross!"

The two of them laughed like kids while Gino was clueless about what had just happened.

Fuck them, I thought. Sure, they could be funny about wasting sperm! This was not a matter of life or death for them!

I walked with the guys to class, annoyed and exhausted.

I did not say a word to my mates although Gino was trying as hard as he could to include me in the conversations.

We had a training session planned with Coach Jordan -- it was normally enough to keep me in a good mood as I loved releasing my anxiety in the boat -, but even this prospect was not enough to improve my mood through the day.

The fact that there were multiple backs and forth in the restrooms from many of the students (and male professors) during the entire afternoon did not help calm my nerve.

The world had really gone mad.

My classmates were barely hiding the fact that they were "feeding" Betas in exchange for a few hundred boxes!

At some point, I ran into Gregory Marshall who was walking down a corridor with jizz dripping on his right cheek. The dude had no shame at all.

As crazy as it was though, most of the students did not blink an eye. You gotta do what you gotta do to survive.

I wished I could have been as comfortable as Greg with swallowing cum... Sadly, I was not there yet.

I do have to say, Franck and the guys from the rowing team were acting a lot cooler once we were getting ready for practice. The banters between frat bros are part of the deal, and Simon and I were not particularly targeted that night. They were mostly teasing Jason, the coxswain.

Sure, there were a few comments on our "blue balls" and semi hard cocks, but nothing too bad.

I was sure Gino had something to do with that. Even Coach Jordan delivered a speech to say how much we were all a team despite everything going on and that we should be relying on each other.

That did help.

I put my rowing singlet on, ready to show that I was certainly not a Beta when it came to racing on the water!

Practice was usually organized in one of two ways. Either the nine of us, including Jason the coxswain, would get in a boat together to train for the team competitions to come, or we would get divided into different boats to compete against each other.

I was usually paired with Gino and we were making a great team.

Maybe because I had so much frustration within me at this point, or maybe because I had not jizzed in three days and was full of testosterones, I was feeling like a beast when the race started.

"Wow, dude! I can barely keep up!" Gino yelled at me the middle of the effort.

He was generally the one having the upper hand. But not this time. I was feeling myself!

When we passed the Jackson twins' boat, Gino and I were getting into the perfect rhythm. For the first time in days, I felt like I was belonging. I was sweating like crazy, grunting, pushing myself, it felt good.

When we finally reached Franck and Diego's boat (he would usually pair up with Simon, but he apparently did not want to be associate with a Beta male), we were invincible.

Damn, maybe my new diet was good for my health and my performance after all!

Simon was doing great too, he was paired-up with Peter. Gino and I won the race and Simon and Peter finished closed-second.

Franck was fucking furious after the finish line.

"We have to be in fucking synch, damn it!" He howled at Diego. "I thought you would be able to keep up!"

His teammate looked at his feet. Diego was not the most forthcoming and would rarely stand up to Franck.

I smiled to myself. I thought it was serving Franck's right for switching partner.

"Karter, don't blame other for your own mistakes." The Coach barked. "Great job, Danny!"

Coach Jordan slapped my ass. He may have been a huge perv but I still took the compliment. I needed it.

My day kept getting better as Franck shut up and threw away his oars in frustration.

Well, that was until we hit the showers. There, shit definitely hit the fan.

"That's fucking unfair if you want my opinion!" Franck was soaping his lower abs, talking to Tyrone.

"What is, sore loser?" Simon asked.

He was pissed too and Simon was one of the only ones who could push back against the pack leader.

"Of course, you and Dan have more energy than us! We have to give up our freaking juice to feed you every morning while you keep all that testosterone in."

"Come on, dude, you did not manage to align with Diego, that's all. That's why you lose." Simon stated reasonably.

Franck was now fondling with his cock, cleaning it up real good.

"That's bullshit. This fucking Cure is going to mess up all the competitions. Betas will always have unfair advantages!"

I had remained silent until that point but I snapped. I guess that I had been holding my anger in for too long.

Stark naked as well, I walked up to Franck.

"Unfair advantages! Are you fucking kidding me? You think we want that! Eh?! To be Betas! To be forced to swallow cum! To risk our lives! And to do all of that shit knowing damn well that it won't even be enough to healed! Fuck you, Franck! Fuck all of you!"

I regretted my outburst immediately but it was too late.

That was such a bad look but I left the shower room crying... Like the freaking Beta that I was!

One of the Jackson twins tried to talk to me as I hurried to change in the locker-room, - he was putting his underwear back on, his perfectly healthy black balls in full display -, but I ignored him.

I was training and living with these guys though, so rushing back to the frat house would not allow me to hide from them for so long.

For the first time, I even considered moving out.

As you can imagine, the atmosphere in the house that night was tense.

Apparently, there were more fights after I had left including Franck, Gino and Simon getting into a physical (and naked) altercation.

Although Franck had always been an asshole, we were mostly all good living together until then, but it seemed like the Cure was about to destroy our friendships.

I remained in my room; I was doing that a lot lately. I did not want to engage with anyone, not even Gino. Besides, I was horny as fuck at this point.

Maybe it was the "non-cumming" rule which was pushing me the most to the edge. It was like I was sporting a constant hard-on. How would I resist touching myself for a full month?! Already, I could tell that my underwear was getting stained with precum.

I was not sure that everyone was taking part but I also understood from Gino that at least some of the guys had kept on with their plans to "harvest" more spunk.

They were keeping a bowl of their jizz in the fridge, right next to the actual milk!

I saw it when I went to get some food in the middle of the night.

Worst part was: I was tempted to drink it. At this point, I would have done pretty much anything to be done with the freaking treatment sooner than later.

In the end, I left it there. The others would have probably jumped on my throat if I had swallowed their loads, they wanted to make good money out of it.

"PURE CUM, STRAIGHT FROM FRAT BOYS HOUSE". I bet this batch would sell like crazy.

The next morning, Franck was visibly feeling bad.

He did not apologize but he did not make any single comment either as we got dressed and walked to the CuM Centre. For once, he was sort of acting descent.

It seemed like, after my outburst, the Alphas of the house had realized how, aside from the cringiness of the entire situation, Simon and I were actually risking our lives.

"We talked it through with the guys." Gino explained. "We really want to help you out, we're a team."

"I know... Look, I just lost it yesterday. I was on the edge since the announcement about the Cure."

"No, no, you were right. Dude, I'm sure we can find ways to get you more cum in your stomach until you have fully compensated for the defect."

"Thanks, bro."

Trust me, I was appreciative, but again, the idea of fetching more loads of cum was not sitting well with me.

Having to swallow that one single shot at the CuM Centre was still very difficult, even without my mates teasing me about it.

Besides, it was like things were only getting lewder there.

A lot the Alphas were now stroking their cocks in anticipation to make the lines go quicker in front of each cubicle, most of them were simply having their hands in their pants but a few had their dicks out, right in the open.

This was encouraged by the staff and the soldiers there as everyone was benefiting for a quicker passage inside the cabin.

Only a half hour in, I reached the end of my own line and drank my single ounce of jizz.

The taste was a bit better than the day before, it was sweeter. As usual, I licked off the edges and the sides of the glass to make sure to swallow the entire thing.

I thought that I had been a bit underserved compared to the guys in front of me but I did not say anything.

I was also done before any of my teammates, Franck was the only one who had already given his sample to the staff.

"Come meet me outside." Franck whispered.

He was grinning at me. Not too sure why, I followed him without any second thought.

"What do you want, mate?"

"Don't be like that, Dan. You know things can get rough after a race. And I... Well, I'm not proud of my reaction yesterday so I did something for you."

"That's fine, I'm over it."

Franck was walking towards a more isolated spot in the parking lot, we were semi-hidden behind a bush.

"Look dude, you know how much I jizz, right?"

"You're going to talk to me about your hyperspermia again?"

"You're really making it difficult to help you out, Dan!"

"Sorry..."

Franck smiled.

"Listen, I always cum a ton and I always fill up their damn cups. I have busted a ton of loads just now."

"Good for you." I spoke, very jaded.

What was his point? Apologizing only to remind me how much more of an Alpha he was compared to me? Fuck that guy!

"And good for you too, mate!" He explained.

12