The Cure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franck lifted off his tank top, there was a fairly large amount of creamy spunk dripping on his lower chest, and starting to dry on his abs, especially inside his hairy belly button.

"I dropped some of it on me so you could take it!" He explained.

He was very satisfied with himself.

"Franck, what the fuck?"

"Shhh! Lick it now! While it's still fresh."

"Lick it?"

"Yeah, there's not much already so you should at least try to take most of it. I want to give you a solid with that one. Bros should stick together! That's what the frat and the team are all about, right?"

I looked around us, nervous.

"That's just us now, nobody has to know." He insisted.

"Franck, I don't know..."

"Are you freaking serious? Dan, I just took a crazy risk for you! To save your damn life! The soldiers could get me arrested to have keep some of my morning's juice for myself! And now, you're gonna act difficult!"

"What about Simon?"

"I'm not worried about him, he has plans to get more batches of cum for himself. Look, it's drying up, hurry. Everybody else is doing it! Betas need their jizz and this is a free nutritious sample. Take it as a good gesture from me. A way to apologize for being a dick."

Fuck... Being a dick... Weird choice of words here.

Although, he was right, that would be a waste to lose that fresh healthy jizz.

I took a last glance behind us. People were slowly coming in and out the Centre but they were far away from us.

Franck did take a crazy risk for me. I had to make it worth it.

I knelt down as if I were about to tie up my shoes. Franck pulled up his top entirely and slid down his pants a little. I could see his pubic hair now.

I gave him a quick lick. Crazy!

"There's more. Hurry! People are watching!" He pressed me.

I kissed his abs and swallowed more of his juice. There was a lot more than what I initially thought, I had to lick his entire lower chest to clean it up until I reached his pubic hair.

Oh, there was a big chunk of cum sticked in his hair. It was thick, white and creamy. Probably very nourishing. For some guys, the jizz dripping on his pubes would have represented a full ejaculation.

I went for it. I slurped the spunk, my nose against Franck's very lower chest. That was raunchy as fuck. Not to mention the stink and the sweat. I think I even licked the top of his flaccid Alpha dick.

"Ok now, get up."

I did. I had a hard time processing what I had just done. It all escalated so quickly.

Was I supposed to be thankful?

"Fuck, Franck, that was..."

"Shhh, don't mention it. And..." He put his finger on my lower lips. "You've made a mess on your face."

Franck wiped some jizz out of the corner of my lips. He extended his index to me.

I licked it clean. Or rather, I sucked it clean.

I was speechless.

And I was hard.

[MORE TO CUM]

How did you like this chapter, guys? As you can probably tell... things are about to get wild! See you nexxxt week!

12