The Cure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And so my dad stepped in and my friend started going everywhere with us; football games, fishing, working on the car, ... he was always there. In the beginning it was great but after a couple of years, I started getting jealous because there just never seemed to be time for just my dad and me."

"The final straw came on my friend's 16th birthday. My parent's threw him a huge birthday party, including a trip to the beach, inviting other guests, cake, you name it. That night we had a huge fight and I took off. I didn't go far. Hell, I had nowhere to go! So, I landed up staying in a fort that my friend and I had built along with my dad. Seems kinda weird now that I think about. Trying to get away from them and yet I stay in something we'd built. My friend's mom found me there the next morning."

"She was pretty cool. She took me to her house and made me call my parents so they would know I was safe and told them she'd bring me home when I was ready. She was almost 20 years older than me but looked a lot younger. She had short, brown hair and brown eyes with a few small wrinkles in the corners. But, as if to make up for that, she had the most beautiful 'kiss-me' pair of lips I'd ever seen and a body that left little doubt that she was all woman."

"Anyway, we started talking about what had happened and why. Of course, she apologized for all the time my friend had spent at my house. That just made me feel guilty as hell and I started crying. She wrapped her arms around me to comfort me and, well, things happened. She hadn't been with a man since her husband left and she needed 'relief' as she used to call it."

"That day she began to teach me the things that the books I'd read hadn't about making love to a woman versus just fucking her. As you can imagine, I started to make all kinds of excuses for my friend to spend time with my dad so I could sneak over to his house and spend time with her. That lasted until I graduated high school. After that, I dated a couple of girls but nothing that lasted."

"Well, she taught you well," she sighed as she pulled my arms around her tighter.

"We'll see," I replied as I leaned over and kissed just under her left ear.

"Mmmmmmm. I like that."

Time stood still for both of us as I moved from one side of her neck to the other, kissing and teasing the sensitive skin. Breaking the pattern by occasionally nipping at her earlobe.

"Ohmigod," she moaned. "So good."

"Shhhhhhh, enjoy," I whispered.

"I am."

After completely exploring her neck, I reached up and tenderly removed the robe of her peignoir allowing it to flutter down her arms and pool on the floor. I felt her shiver as I gently massaged the tense muscles of her shoulders. She leaned back against me, small moans escaping from between her pursed lips. More minutes slid by until she gently pulled away and spun around so she was looking at me. She took my face in her hands and drew my lips down to hers.

In the past several days, I'd kissed her many times but this time it felt different. It was soft and gentle, yet there was something so much deeper. Her tongue slipped between my lips and into my mouth. Her tongue met mine and we spent minutes teasing, battling, and making love to each other's mouth. My arms wrapped around her, roaming over her back.

She moaned into my mouth, pressing her body tighter against mine. The only thing separating us was the thin layer of her peignoir and my shorts. I moved my hand and cupped her tit, playing with the soft, spongy flesh. Then I took her rock-hard nipple between my thumb and index finger and gently squeezed it, causing her to groan and press her mouth even harder against mine.

"Ohmigod, I have to have you. I want you to make love to me. I need to feel you inside me," she purred as she slipped from my grasp. "Let's get on the bed where we can get more comfortable."

Together, we walked hand-in-hand to the bed. Once there, she lifted her hands above her head. Taking the hint, I took her peignoir in my hands and lifted it up and off. She scurried up onto the bed, her arms outstretched to me. I slipped my shorts down my legs and was just about to climb on the bed when she purred, seductively.

"Did you realize this is the first time we're gonna make love in this bed?"

"She's right. We've had sex twice along the beach. She gave me a blowjob in Malia's shop, and we played our little game together last night," I thought as I crawled towards her on hands and knees. I made it a point to come up between her legs.

Automatically, she spread them, inviting me closer. The seductive smile on her face told me she thought she knew what I was gonna do.

Instead of climbing over the top of her. I stopped at the junction of her legs and stretched out on my stomach, her pussy just inches from my face. I was mesmerized by the sight. The skin around her pussy was smooth and hairless from our trip to Malia's and the lips were a deep-pink, like the petals of an exotic flower. Her outer lips were swollen and seemed to throb while the inner lips were folded back revealing the dark, mysterious space between them. A layer of her juice already covered her lips and inner thighs, the moonlight that filtered in through the window reflecting off of them while an intoxicating fragrance flowed from her and overwhelmed me.

I slid my arms under her knees, lifting her womanly treasure closer. I knew what she expected ... maybe what she wanted. Instead, I tenderly kissed her inner thigh and was rewarded with a taste of the sweet, tangy taste of her nectar mixed with the slightly salty taste of her sweat. I was hooked.

"Shhhhhhh," she hissed as she slid her fingers into my hair, caressing my scalp while pulling me closer.

I spent the next several minutes going back and forth, kissing, licking, and a few times gently biting the tender flesh and each time I felt a shiver run down her legs accompanied by a soft moan.

Ever so slowly, I moved closer. When I reached her pussy I licked the outer lips with broad, flat strokes.

"Ohmigod, baby. Just like that. Ohhhhhhhh, eat my pussy. Suck on my clit."

From everything I'd read and experienced, this is where many men fail. Instead of taking their time, they rush in as soon as the woman becomes even the slightest bit excited.

I reached over her thigh with my right hand and used the thumb and forefinger to tenderly spread her outer lips. The fragrance of her desire intensified. Then I took several, long slow swipes from her ass to her clit. Her back arched and she locked her heels under my armpits stopping any chance I might have had to escape. As if that were my intention. It was then that I curled my tongue, and slid it between the petals and into her seething tunnel.

"Ohmigod," she mumbled as she took a deep breath.

I let my fingers glide upwards across her sensitive flesh, pushing the hood back from her clit. Her 'little man' stood up, tall and proud. I dipped my finger into her quivering hole to coat it with her juice before bringing it back towards the nerve-filled bud.

"Shhhhhhh," she hissed as she pushed against my finger while it twirled round and round her clit, getting closer and closer each time to the center of her pleasure. I could actually see it pulsating and it reminded me of a small cock, minus the opening.

When I centered in on the nub, I grasped it tenderly between my index finger and thumb. I felt it beating frantically. Her hips shot up into the air, thrusting herself at me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. Eat me! Don't stop. Whatever you do, please don't stop."

Hearing her plea, I lowered my lips to the button and gently began licking it. Her guttural moans turned into screams of pleasure.

"Yeah ... yeah ... gonna ... OHHHHHHHH ... CUMMMMIIINNGGGGG!!"

She came again and again as I refused to let go of her clit and she refused to release me from her clutches. I wondered if there was anyone on the beach because there was no doubt they would have heard her.

"Stop. Please, stop," she wheezed when she finally released me. "I can't take any more. I need to catch my breath."

If she'd been able to see me she would have seen the mischievous look on my face. I pulled away, pursed my lips, and gently blew, the stream of air gliding over her hypersensitive clit.

"Arrggghhh. I told you to stop."

"I guess you're not interested in this then?" I asked as I lowered my head back down and placed a gentle kiss on her nether lips.

"Mmmmmmmm."

"Or this," I mumbled as I slid my tongue between her quivering nether lips and into her canal.

"Fuuuccckkkkkk," she groaned. "What are you doing to me? I feel like my pussy's on fire!"

I continued to slide my tongue in and out of her, bringing her close to orgasm before backing off. I could feel her muscles tightening like a coiled spring waiting for release and knew that now was the time to take the final step in bringing her as much pleasure as I possibly could. I moved my left hand so it was supporting her butt while I moved my right arm back under her knees. Then, in one swift movement, I slid upwards, latching onto her pussy with my mouth while driving two fingers into her and pressing my thumb against her brown hole.

She body responded instantly as it began to buck up and down, trapped between my invading fingers and probing thumb.

"Ohhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhh. You're gonna ... I'm gonna ... all over ... face," she muttered incoherently. Her juice surged from her pussy, spraying across my face and hands, while coating her inner thighs. Deep, guttural groans filled the room as she rocketed off into the cloudy-white of an orgasm.

Then, suddenly, she went limp as an old gag doll. I thought something had happened to her but after a few moments, her eyes fluttered open and she stared at me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she said breathlessly. "I don't remember ever having my pussy eaten like that. Even Malia didn't make me cum that hard. The problem now is as much as I want you to make love to me I'm sooooo sensitive down there I don't think I could handle it."

I smiled the smile of the Cheshire cat as I slid from between her legs and moved up beside her.

"Kiss me. I wanna taste myself on your lips."

I brought my lips to hers and felt her tongue licking the remaining drops from them.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she lay back and closed her eyes.

I lay there next to her, watching her chest rise and fall. Her tits seeming to call out to me. And without hesitation, I answered the call. Using just the index finger of my left hand I moved across her left breast as light as feather. I could see her nipple hardening and little bumps surrounding the areola.

"Yessssss. Play with my tit," she said, softly.

I continued to lightly circle her tit, going around and around while always moving closer to her nipple, teasing her just as I'd done with her clit..

"You're such a tease," she groaned as she took my hand in hers and pressed against the fleshy orb.

"Are you complaining?"

"No," she giggled as she took her right breast in her own hand and began fondling and kneading it, rolling her nipple between her fingers. We stayed like that, each playing and teasing a tit until she turned her head, her eyes filled with desire. "Now I want you to make love to me."

"I have a better idea," I said as I grabbed her around the waist and rolled her over so she was on top of me, her legs straddling my hips.

The surprised look on her face quickly turned into one of joy when I flexed the muscles of my groin making my cock bounce against her pussy. "YOU make love to ME!"

She leaned over, placing her hands on my shoulders, and began to slide up and down the length of my cock, coating it with her juice. She closed her eyes, the look on her face becoming more and more intense as she pressed down harder. My cock slid between her nether lips, gliding along the slit until the tip pressed against her clit with each stroke. "So wicked. So gooooooddddddd," she moaned.

I continued to flex the muscles of my hips, pressing my rock-hard shaft against her.

Her eyes suddenly opened and she whispered in a hoarse voice, "I'm cummiinngggg ... ohmigod ... ohmigod ... hold me ... ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Her body went rigid as she sat straight up arching her back with her head tilted up to the ceiling. "Shhhhhhhhhh," she hissed as her fingernails clawed into my shoulders and her hips bounced erratically in my lap. I could feel her body tremble in my hands as a pool of her juice covered my cock and balls. Then she went limp. I held onto her and lowered her so her head was on my shoulder.

"Never imagined ..." she whispered in my ear as her body settled against me. Her tits flattened on my chest, her nipples pressed against me feeling like pebbles. Ever so slowly, I felt her hips begin to grind against me again. Her soft moans floated to me. Minutes passed and then she pushed herself back up until she was kneeling above me.

"Your turn," she purred as she took my cock and brought it to the opening of her pussy.

Our eyes met, and locked, the world around us faded away. The look on her face seemed to ask a question. I nodded. She slowly lowered herself. Taking the head of my cock between her nether lips.

"Fuuccckkkkkkkk," she sighed as she took inch after inch of my cock into her until the tip pressed against the back wall of her pussy. She paused, loosening and tightening the walls of her canal. "I feel so full ... so fucking full. I can feel your cock stretching me. You feel so big. I can almost feel every vein in your cock pulsing inside me."

Instinctively, I reached out and placed my hands on her hips. And once again, she began to grind against me, rubbing her clit against my pelvic bone.

Within minutes, she reached down and took my hands, placing them on her tits as she leaned forward. "That's it. Just like that. Mmmmmmmm, play with my tits. Squeeze them. Pinch my nipples. Ohhhhhhhhh," she instructed as she slowly raised her hips until just the tip of my cock was still trapped between her nether lips. Then she paused and our eyes locked again. She smiled and then drove herself down on my shaft until it crashed against the back wall again. Over and over, she raised up and then drove down onto my cock.

"Again ... again ... " she groaned as she leaned back, placing her hands on my knees. I could see my cock disappearing inside of her lust-inflamed pussy. "Oh god ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah. Fuck! No wonder my ex never wanted to try this! I can feel your cock soooooo deep in me. Hmmmmm ... it hurts soooo fucking good. Ohhh ... yeah ... yeah ... just like that. Look at your cock going in and out of me. Fuck me. Soooooo wicked. Getting so close. Ohmigod ... push it inside me. Oh god ... that's it ... just like that. I love it. Fuck me! I feel so ... ohhhhh. Don't stop."

The sound of the bed springs squeaking beneath us filled the room.

"Your gonna make me cum again. Almost there ... oh god. Ohhhhhhh ... yessssss. Nowwww ...Arrggghhhhhhhhhh."

I watched in amazement as she slid her hand across her stomach and began to rub across her clit. Instantly, I felt the velvety walls of her pussy convulse around my shaft. I felt my balls tighten, any hopes of holding back quickly evaporating. My cum surged up my shaft, strand after strand splashing against her walls. "Cummiinnggg toooo."

"Yes ... yes ... yes. Fill me."

She jammed her pussy onto my cock and stayed there as I kept pumping more and more cum into her. The walls of her pussy milked me of every drop I had. I'd never cum this much in my life. Our combined juices soon leaked from around my shaft and became a frothy mix around the base.

Her arms gave way and she collapsed backwards, my cock still partially embedded in her. "I feel so wonderfully wicked," she wheezed.

We lay there until with a soft, 'plop' my cock slid from her.

"Ohmigod. I can feel our cum running down my ass," she giggled.

"Let me see." I spun around and instantly found myself facing her pussy. The lips were now swollen to twice the size they'd been before and were spread open allowing me to see deep inside her. A layer of our combined juices covered her lips and thighs, and more was flowing from the bottom of her slit, to the crack of her ass. The urge to taste her, to taste us, surged through me.

I'd never done anything like this before but now, at this moment, there was nothing else in the world I wanted more. I tenderly kissed her knee and my hands slid up her thighs.

"G? What are you doing?"

I ignored her and let my tongue slide up her inner thigh getting my first taste of our nectar.

"G?! I'm dirty down there! I need to clean up!" she protested as she put her hands on my shoulders and tried to push me away.

I continued to kiss and lick up her thighs, first one side and then the other.

"You can't," she sighed breathlessly. "It's not right."

"Who says?"

"Ummmm ... ahhhhhhh," she stuttered but didn't answer. Instead, I felt her arms relaxing slightly as I moved closer to my goal. I licked high on her thigh, the heat from her pussy lightly caressing my cheek. I licked a globule of our combined foam from next to her outer lips. "Sweet, salty, tangy ..." The words floated through my brain but none seemed to explain the exquisite flavor on my tongue. I moved closer and closer, and then moved back. Lapping at her juice-covered skin.

"Ohhhhhhh ... god forgive me," she whispered as she intertwined her fingers in my hair and pulled me to her sodden pussy.

The moment my lips touched hers, her back arched and she pressed herself against my face. I used broad, flat strokes across her outer lips licking her clean before I curled my tongue and licked between the petals.

"Mmmmmmmm ... so bad ... so good. Ohhhhhhhh ... such a slut. What have you done to me?" she groaned. "You're gonna ... ohhhhhhh."

I felt her pussy quiver and spasm as she came again, ejecting more of our juices to cover my lips, my chin, and my cheeks. My tongue probed deep into her, searching for every drop I could find until felt her body stop trembling.

Almost instantly, I felt her pull me from between her legs and up over her body. "I wanna ... I wanna taste us," she whispered, both excitement and reluctance in her voice.

Slowly, I leaned down. My lips moving closer to hers.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself up, smashing her lips against mine. A deep, primal groan flowed up from her chest. Her tongue darted out from between her lips, teasing, touching, and licking across my face. Several times she pursed her lips and sucked a globule of our foamy mixture into her mouth. When she was done, she released me and collapsed back onto a pillow, her eyes closed.

I gently rolled off of her and lay on my back staring up at the ceiling. Minutes ticked away as we lay there.

"I ... I ..." she paused.

"Are you okay?" I asked, tenderly.

"Yes, ... and no. All my life I've been taught how a 'proper young lady' should act. Yet, in just the couple of days I've known you that's all gone."

I rolled on my side, looking down at her, a tear forming in the corner of her eye. "I'm sorry."

"Why?!" she asked at she opened her eyes and turned towards me.

"Cuz I'm the one that did this to you."

"You didn't do anything I didn't want you to," she whispered as she closed her eyes again. "It's just that my parents taught me to be 'innocent'. Even in college, I told myself that I wasn't responsible because I was drunk. And after I got married ... well, I was married so it didn't matter. According to what they taught me, I should feel 'dirty' right now but instead I feel ... I guess the best word is free. The problem now is that I don't know what I am. Am I a slut, or maybe a nympho, because I definitely like what we've been doing. I just don't know."

"I do," I said, softly, as I stroked her hair.