The Cure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"You're perfect."

"Yeah, right. And so was Mary Magdalene."

"First of all, Mary Magdalene wasn't what many of us have been taught. According to some newer researchers she was actually the daughter of a very prominent Jewish leader ... not a whore. She may have even been a descendant of King David."

"That still doesn't make me 'perfect'."

"Yes it does. At least according to my definition."

"And just what IS your definition?" she asked, the slightest hint of joy in her voice.

"Mmmmmmmm. For me 'perfect' is a perfect lady out of bed and perfect slut in bed," I answered, light-heartedly.

"So, I am a slut?"

"Maybe," I answered as I slid an arm under her head and pulled her against me. "BUT you're my slut."

She rolled on her side and snuggled up against me. "I like that," she purred.

More time slid by as we lay there basking in the feeling of each other. Then, she slowly pulled away.

"I need to take a shower."

"Want some company?"

"Don't you ever stop?" she asked as she looked down at my semi-hard cock.

"Not when you're around."

She giggled as she turned and ran down the hallway and into the bathroom. I joined her and within minutes we were running our hands over each other, soaping and caressing as we did. My hands found her breasts and gently stroked across her nipples sending a shiver up and down her spine.

"You keep doing that and we're gonna land up back in bed."

"Why wait until we're in bed?" I asked as I gently turned her around so her back was towards me. My cock settled in the crack of her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh, baby. If you only knew how much I want to."

"So?"

"How does that saying go? 'The mind is willing but the body is weak.' Right now, I'm so sore down there I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to walk straight for a week."

"I hope it's not that long," I teased as I leaned forward to kiss her shoulder.

"Me too," she replied as she turned her head just enough so our lips met.

The kiss was tender but was over far too soon. Afterwards, we dried each other off and walked back to the bedroom. We slid under the covers, her head resting on my shoulder.

"G, can I ask you a serious question?"

"Sure."

"Have you ever thought about kids?"

"Yeah. I think about my niece and nephew all the time," I teased trying to avoid the conversation.

"You know what I mean," she whispered as she gently slapped my arm.

"Yeah, I've thought about it ... a lot lately."

"So?"

"So ... if I had the right woman." I tenderly stroked her hair. "I'd love to have a couple of kids. Why?"

"Well ... mmmmm ... I've been thinking about it too. The problem is I'm not sure I can have kids."

"Why? You've already had one kid."

"I know but ... mmmmm ... my ex and I never used any type of birth-control and I never got pregnant."

"Did you ever consider it might have been a problem with him?"

"Yeah, but he'd never get checked. You know, that macho bullshit."

"Ahhhhh. Can I ask why you're asking, now?"

"Well, I've never needed anything in the past so I haven't been taking anything while you and I ..." she faltered. "What if it WAS him and I get pregnant?"

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close. "Then I'd be the happiest guy in the world."

We snuggled closer, my mind in a whirlwind. "What the fuck am I saying? I've known her four days and I'm already in I love with her and now I want to have kids with her?! FUCK! I'm only 22 years old. Do I really want a wife and kids already?" My thoughts broke when she pulled away.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I just got THAT feeling again."

"It's nothing. I was just thinking."

"That's what I'm afraid of," she muttered, as sleep overtook her.

**************************************

(With input by 'IrishLass' and editing by 'LarryInSeattle')

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. There are several more are already being worked on.

In the mean time, please remember to vote and send any comments or suggestions you may have. Your feedback is what makes us try harder.