The Cure Ch. 06

Story Info
Gail spends the day at the spa and the night with me.
5.3k words
4.74
4.4k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers

When I got up the next morning, my head was still spinning with unanswered questions. "Was she really in love with me? Did I really love her? Could we overcome the differences between us as we'd said we could? And what about kids? Was I really ready for that responsibility? After all, I was only 22 years old." Even my morning run didn't seem to help answer any of my questions.

When I walked in the door, Gail was waiting for me, my cell phone in her hand.

"What's up?"

"This thing has been ringing every five minutes since you left."

"Shit!" I replied as I looked at the number. "It's the base." I'd barely finished when the phone rang again. "Hello? Yes, sir. No, sir, I haven't. Yes, sir. I can be there in half-an-hour."

"What's going on?"

I looked up as if seeing her for the first time. Gail was 7 years older than me but definitely didn't look it. Her blonde hair hung loose over her shoulders and her grey-green eyes bored into me looking for an answer. The problem was that about all I could think about at the moment was her tanned, 36D-27-32 inch frame which was barely concealed by a flame-red bikini that seemed to have been made of nothing more than three very small triangles of cloth.

"Mmmmm ... I gotta go back to camp."

"But you've still have 5 more days left on your leave!!"

"I am but apparently there's a problem."

"Like what?" she asked with her hands on her hips.

"It seems Gavin is missing."

"You mean Jen's Gavin?" she asked, concern now filling her voice.

"Yeah. He's AWOL, It seems he slipped off the base just after I left and hasn't been heard from since."

"Ohmigod! I hope nothing's wrong."

"Me too. Can you give me a ride to the base?"

"I have a better idea. The last time I saw Malia she gave me the number of a spa nearby. Why don't you drop me off there and then pick me up when you're done?"

"Are you sure? What happens if I can't get back?"

"Then I'll just have to come to the base and rescue you ... I mean, the car." She laughed.

Ten minutes later, we pulled up in front of a beautifully decorated shop, the word SPA flashing from a neon sign.

"Okay. I'll see you as soon as I can," I said as I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"I love you," she said as she slid from the car.

"There's that word again," I thought while replying, "You too," as I hit the gas and sped away.

The moment I got on base, I knew that shit had hit the fan. Everyone was in full, regulation uniform and to make things worse there was a car from Regional HQ parked in front of the Base Office. I quietly slipped into my barracks and dressed in my uniform before reporting to the Commander.

"Reporting as ordered, Sir," I snapped a salute when I entered the Commander's office.

"At ease, G."

I shifted to a more relaxed position and waited.

There were two other officers in the office neither seeming to actually notice I was there until the Commander introduced us.

"G, these two men are from Regional HQ. Apparently, Seaman Collier left the base two days ago and no one knows where he might me. Because of the present tension, they're concerned that something might have happened to him. Have you heard from him?"

"No, sir. But I haven't had my phone on all the time. I was visiting a family ..."

"Yes, yes. I've already explained that to these officers. We'd like you to try and contact him?"

"Sir. If I might ask, can I do this outside? Under the circumstances I think he'd be more likely to talk if he heard the background of the base rather than the silence in here."

"Smart thinking," one of the other officers said. "Now, if you don't mind?" He indicated the door to the drill ground.

As soon as I got outside I called Gavin. I got his voice mail. "Gavin, it's G. What the fuck is goin' on? I got a call that you're AWOL. Call me as soon as you get this message." And then I waited. Five minutes, 10 minutes, 30 and then an hour. Finally, after almost an hour-and-a-half my phone rang.

"Gavin?"

"Yeah."

"Where the fuck are you?"

"How much trouble am I in?"

"Big time. There's brass here from Regional HQ!"

"Fuck," he murmured, a voice in the background asking what was going on.

"Come on, bro! Where are you?"

"Cali."

"WHAT! What the fuck are you doing there?"

He sighed before starting. "I'm with Jen."

"Okay. Wanna fill me in?"

"I got a call from her just after you left base. Seems she was pretty upset about the fight she had with her mom."

"Yeah, okay."

"She was talking crazy shit. Stuff about suicide. She said I was the only one who understood because I was there. So, I slipped off the base and grabbed a flight here. I was gonna call but ... I dunno ... I just didn't get around to it. Right now we're trying to track this 'Johnny' guy that Jen saw her mom with. Nobody seems to know anything about him."

I sat silently, realizing that I needed to tell him the truth. "First of all, tell Jen that her mom is okay. In fact, she sent her an e-mail yesterday. Then tell her I know 'Johnny' and can vouch for him."

"Wait a minute. How do you know 'Johnny'?"

"Because I'm 'Johnny'!"

"What?"

"Jen was kinda drunk that night and it was the first time we'd ever met so she called me 'Johnny'. I didn't get a chance to correct her before her and her mom got into it."

"So when you didn't come back to the base after the party? And when I heard you'd taken a week's leave?"

"Yep and yep. Gail and I have been spending a lot of time together."

"Fuck," he exhaled.

"The question now is what are we gonna do about you? You can probably turn yourself in at one of the bases in Cali or you can get your ass back here and throw yourself on the mercy of the Skipper. Either way I think you're screwed. The difference is that with the Skipper you might have a chance of staying in the military."

"Yeah, okay. I can be back ... hmmmm ... tomorrow. I don't think I can catch a flight out of here any more today."

"Okay. I'll tell the Skipper. After that, it's up to you."

"Thanks, bro," he finished and the line went dead.

I walked back to the Commander's office. "Sir, I was able to contact Seaman Collier. It seems he left due to an ... emergency, with a friend."

"What kind of emergency?" the second officer asked

"Mmmmm ... a threat of suicide, Sir."

"And he couldn't have contacted someone else to help?"

"Under the circumstances, as explained to me, that wouldn't have worked."

"Okay. And where is he now?"

"He's ... mmmm ... making arrangements to return to base, Sir."

"And when will that be?"

"Due to his present location and the inability to obtain any other transportation, he should be back tomorrow, Sir."

"Are you okay with that?" he asked the Skipper and the other officer.

"Well, he doesn't seem to be in any trouble from outside sources so that decision is up to his Commanding officer."

"I'll handle it, gentleman. If you don't mind. He was acting in the best interests of another and, I guess, we could say he was under duress."

"We'll be on our way then," they said as the picked up their briefcases and shook his hand. Then they turned to me. "Thank you for your help, Seaman."

"My pleasure, Sirs." I replied with a snappy salute as they left the office. As soon as they were gone, the Skipper turned to me. "Okay, G. Where is he?"

"Cali."

"Jesus H! And this 'friend'?"

"A girl he met."

The skipper simply shook his head.

"Can I ask you a question, Sir?"

"Yeah."

"What's gonna happen to him?"

"Well. Considering his good record up to this point AND the fact that those other two officers agreed to let me handle this. Gavin will probably get 90 days in the stockade, loss of pay and privileges, and loss of one rating. Anything else?"

"No, Sir."

"Okay, thanks for your help, G."

"You're welcome, Sir."

"Now, if I remember right, you still have some leave time don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well, then ..." He nodded his head towards the door. I saluted and was out the door like a flash.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled up in front of the SPA and waited for Gail to come out. When she did, I almost didn't recognize her. She'd had a complete make-over.

Her hair was cut in a stylish 'bob' cut that swept over her right ear. She was wearing light-green eye shadow which highlighted her grey-green eyes, fake eyelashes, and black eyeliner. In addition, she was wearing ruby-red lipstick with a matching color for her fingernails (and as I found out later, toenails too), along with a pair of pearl dangle earrings and a pearl choker. And as if that weren't enough, she was dressed in a red, asymmetric dress that left her right shoulder bare, smoke-colored hose, and red high-heels.

"WOW!" I exclaimed as she walked towards the car. "You look fantastic!"

"Take me to the beach house!" she exclaimed.

"Is something wrong?"

"I'll tell you all about it ... at the beach house!" she said as she slid into the passenger seat.

I put the car in gear and headed back to the beach house, the whole time watching her shift and fidget in her seat.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, yes. Just get me home!"

The moment I pulled into the driveway she was out of the car and almost running to the door. I finished parking the car and followed. What I found was something I'd never expected.

She was standing in the living room, her dress laying in a pile on the floor. She was still dressed in her hose and heels but what caught my attention was the new, pearl chain that ran across her chest linking her tits together, and a pearl pair of panties, if you could call them that. They were made of a double strand of pearls wrapped around her waist, and a single strand dropping from it that ran down between her pussy lips and back up through the crease of her ass.

"So what do you think?"

"Wow," I sighed again. "You look fan-fucking-tastic."

"And what about this?" she finished as she turned around to reveal a large, clear gem sticking out from between her ass cheeks.

"Wha ...? Is that what I think it is?"

"Yes. The problem is, I can't get it out. And I'm so turned on that every time I move I feel like I'm gonna explode."

I slumped onto the couch. "Wanna tell me how this happened?"

"I need to lay down."

"Okay, wanna explain?"

She stretched out on the couch placing her head in my lap.

"First of all, have you ever heard of nuru massage?"

"I don't think so. What is it?"

"Basically, it's a sex massage."

"Okay," my interested now piqued.

"When I got to the spa they asked what I wanted. Duh, I said I was a friend of Malia and wanted everything, the works. Then next thing I know, I'm in the back sitting in an old-time barber's chair, getting my hair washed and styled. I should have suspected something then because I kept catching the stylist looking down my blouse. After that, it was like the changing of the guard. The stylist left and two other very attractive women came in. One started massaging my hands, while the other did the same to my feet. I never knew it could feel so erotic," she stopped as she shifted position, her hand now resting in my lap under her head.

"I felt myself slowly relax. It seemed like every move they made was sooo sensuous. After a while, I could even smell them. I don't mean their perfume, I mean THEM. I could smell how turned on they were getting and I started to feel myself getting wet too. When they were done applying the polish to my fingernails and toenails they started running their hands over my body. The woman by my feet slowly slipped her hand up and under my skirt. I was so embarrassed! I wasn't wearing any panties. She kept moving higher and higher, and it was as if I was in a daze. I didn't even try to stop her. She slid her hands up my thighs, massaging and caressing me. Then she got to the junction between my legs. But instead of doing anything she pulled away, unsnapped my skirt, and pulled it off. I can hardly believe it now but I actually helped her by lifting my ass. Ohhhhhhhh. As soon as it was off, her hand dropped between my legs again. She ran her hands up my thighs and captured my pussy lips between her thumbs, squeezing them together before rolling them across my clit. I swear to god, I was so turned on that pussy juice was dripping onto the floor."

"What about the other woman?"

She closed her eyes, envisioning what had happened. "She started out with my hand, massaging each and every finger as if it was the only thing in the world that mattered. When she was done, she moved up to my head and gave me a scalp massage that I can't even try to describe. Just thinking about it is giving me the shivers."

And she was right, I felt her body tremble in my lap.

"Her fingers laced through my hair; touching, massaging, and gently pulling. Then they moved lower, past my ear, and along my neck. I barely even noticed when she unbuttoned my blouse and peeled it to the side. All I knew was I felt her fingers running across the top of my chest, moving closer and closer to my tits."

I could see small beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she lay there reliving the experience.

"I didn't even wait for her to do anything with my bra, I simply unsnapped the front and pulled it to the side. Her hands were so gentle. She started on the sides of each breast, stroking and caressing my skin. I felt like I was on fire. Her fingers felt like butterflies dancing across my chest as she moved to the upper portion of each globe, underneath, and then in between. Never once did she do a thing to my nipples but I felt them getting harder and harder. Suddenly, they stopped. They knew how close I was to cumming and didn't do anything for what seemed like an eternity. Damn! I'm getting turned-on just thinking about it. Then, as if by some unspoken cue between them, the woman on top grabbed my nipples and pinched them while the woman on the bottom did the same to my clit. The world around me exploded. Colors flashed in front of my eyes and everything else seemed to disappear. I came so hard ... aarrggghhhh."

I sat there silently, not wanting to break the mood.

"I don't have any idea how long I laid there like that but when I opened my eyes the two woman simply smiled, picked up their supplies and left. Neither had said a word to me the whole time."

"A few minutes later, a tall brunette with violet eyes ... yes, violet, came in and took my hand. I followed as if it was the most natural thing in the world. I mean, here I am, completely naked in front of a total stranger and I didn't think a thing about it. She took me into another room that had a shower, a tub, and a huge blow-up mattress on the floor."

"She led me to the shower and turned it on to a nice, warm mist. It felt like I was stepping into a jungle rain. Then she slowly stripped. She was beautiful! Her skin was the color of honey and she had tear-drop shaped tits that rode high on her chest. Her nipples were the size of erasers except they must have stuck out at least a half-an-inch and her areola were the size of a silver dollar. She had a firm stomach and a nice set of hips that I was once told, jokingly, were just made to carry a baby. Her legs were long and toned and her voice ... ohmigod ... it was so sexy! A eunuch would have had trouble resisting her."

"When she stepped in behind me, she reached around and picked up a bar of soap. Then she started to wash me from head-to-toe. Now don't get me wrong, you're good, but compared to her, we're both amateurs. Her hands seemed to slide across my shoulders, slowly working out all the pains and kinks. Then, her hands slid lower across my shoulder blades until she reached my lower back. Mmmmmmm, just thinking about it. That's one of the biggest problems with having a big bust, continuous back pain. After that, she moved her hands across my ass. It felt so natural and yet so sensual. She cupped and squeezed them, kneading them like bread dough before giving them a playful spank. It could have stopped there and I still would have been thankful for one of the best spa days I've ever had. But it didn't. Instead, she toweled me off with a huge, fluffy towel and had me stretch out on the mattress, face down. She poured some type of super-thick massage gel on me and then straddled my ass. I could feel the heat from her pussy against me. Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

"Then she leaned forward and used her hands and tits to slowly slide up and down my back and ass. I'd never felt anything like it before. On one hand, my body wanted to simply relax and enjoy it but on the other hand, it screamed that it wanted this woman to touch me more and more. In the end, the screaming part won. She used her body on every inch of me. I never imagined how sexy it was to have someone's tits sliding over your legs or to get the soles of your feet massaged by her nipples. I knew I was getting turned on the longer she massaged me but I didn't care! I wanted her to. The whole time, she was softly murmuring to me how beautiful I was and how great my skin was. She even complemented me on the curve of my ass."

"That was when she had me roll over onto my back. I could see how hard I was breathing as I watched my chest rise and fall. But what caught my attention was when she straddled my hips. I could feel her pussy brushing across mine. And when I looked into her eyes I could see the passion building behind them. This time, when she leaned forward, she didn't stop. Her tits squashed mine and her nipples made indentations in my flesh. Her lips moved closer to mine and suddenly I found myself pulling her closer and kissing her. Her lips tasted like strawberries. And her tongue slipped between my lips like a hot knife through butter," she paused.

For the first time I noticed how irregular her breathing was and how hard her nipples had become.

"What happened then?" I asked softly.

"It's hard to explain. It felt like every nerve in my body was screaming, every muscle tightening like a coiled-spring. Our tongues battled back and forth, our hands gliding over each other's bodies. I grabbed her ass and arched my back forcing my pussy against hers and at the same time she pushed back against me. Instinctively, I spread my legs and she slid one of her legs between them. Within moments, we where rubbing and grinding against each other. Over and over, we brought each other to the very brink just to pull away so we could make it last. At some point, she flipped around and I found myself looking at my very first pussy. I never knew they looked so dark and mysterious yet so appealing at the same time. I felt her drive her tongue into me and I followed suit. Her pussy was warm and musky. I can't describe what she tasted like; all I knew was I wanted more. It felt like we stayed like that forever; lapping, sucking, and probing each other. And I knew I wasn't going to last much longer."

"That was when she pulled away, 'Turn over and get on your hands and knees,' she ordered."

"And I did it the moment she slid away from me. I felt totally vulnerable. There was nothing this woman couldn't do to me and nothing I'd stop her from doing. When she returned, she leaned over me again, pressing her tits against my back.

"When I talked to Malia she said you might enjoy this," she whispered, sensuously.

"And that was when I felt it. I looked in the reflection of us in the glass door of the shower. She was wearing a strap-on with the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I whimpered, 'I don't think I can take it,' but instead of pulling away she pressed the head against my pussy lips. Then she knelt up and grabbed my hips."

"If a woman can give birth she can surely take something like this. Now, just relax."

"It felt like she was going to split me in two. Ever so gently she pushed it into me inch by inch. My mind became a lust-filled fog and I barely realized it was me when I heard a voice begging. 'Fuck me. Ohhhhhhhh ... fill me with that thing. Fuck me. Ohhhhhhh, god. Pound me with it. Split me in half."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,778 Followers
12