The Cure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers

"That was when she reached around me and grabbed my nipples, twisting and pulling on them. My mind went into overload; her hands on my nipples, her tits pressing against my back and the whole time the huge dildo fucking me. My body began to jerk like I was having a seizure when I came. Time didn't mean a thing ... all that mattered was what she was doing to me. I came and then came again and then again. My body felt like it was made of putty as I slid forward, the dildo slipping from me. That's when IT happened. She leaned down over me once again whispering."

"I have one more thing to help you remember today."

"And that was when she slipped the plug into me. God, I shot off into another orgasm when I felt it stretch me. I guess I passed out because when I came to, she was dressed, and sitting next to me, gently stroking my hair."

"There is one more thing," she purred. "Malia sent a couple of new outfits for you to choose from. The one I was dressed in was the most conservative of the bunch."

"And that's it. Now you know all about my day," she sighed as she began to massage the growing bulge in the front of my pants.

"And how do we get that thing out?"

"I guess we need to get me to relax enough to pull it out."

"And just how would you like to do that?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"You know," she said as she sat up, hissing like an old steam engine when she accidentally sat on the plug.

"I think I do," I replied as I took her face in my hands and brought my lips to hers.

Her hands ripped at my pants, dragging them down over my hips.

"I want you to fuck me! I'm so turned on already I can feel my juice coating my legs. Pound me like she did with her strap-on. Fill me with your cock. Right here and right now," she finished as she spun around on the couch bracing her arms on the back while her ass faced me.

"What about the plug?"

"Leave it there. I wanna know what it feel like to have both holes filled at the same time."

The pleading tone in her voice, accompanied by the look of wantonness when she turned to look over her shoulder at me broke down any objections I may have had. I walked up behind her, and grabbed her hips. My cock stood out straight from my body, pointed directly at her waiting pussy. "Now," I growled as I thrust my cock forward, driving past her nether lips and into her seething tunnel.

She lifted her head and screamed, "Aiiieeeeeeeee. STOP! STOP!"

"So fucking tight," I groaned. "Can hardly move. Feels like a velvet-covered vise."

"It must be the plug! It's pressing against my pussy making it smaller. Oh god, it hurts!"

"Should I pull out?"

The room went silent as I waited for her answer.

"NO! Leave it in me. I think we're just gonna have to go very, very slow."

I stood there, fighting the urge to push deeper into her ... or at least try. And what made it even more difficult was the feeling or her pussy muscles running up and down my shaft trying to suck me in. In the end, the only thing I could do was bite my lower lip to try and give my mind something else to concentrate on.

It felt like it could have been hours, though I'm sure it was just a few moments, before I felt her pull away and then press back against me. I saw her fingertips turn white as she grasped at the back of the couch. Yet, still, she continued to move back and forth, forcing her pussy to take more and more of my cock each time. The sound of her groans filled the room.

"More ... more ... hurts so good ... but getting me so horny. Feels like you're gonna split me in half ... but ... I want it. It want it all. I wanna feel you stretching me. I wanna feel you pounding my pussy. And most of all I wanna feel you cum deep inside me," she wheezed.

Instinctively, I tightened my grasp in her hips and pushed harder. One, two, five strokes later, the tip of my cock felt the crushing pressure against it disappear. We'd done it! "Ohmigod," I moaned.

"Now ... now ... now!"

I paused, took a deep breath, and began to pile drive into her until I felt the tip suddenly crash against the rear wall of her 'holy-of-holies'.

She howled over and over, "FUCK ... FUCK ... FUCK. That's it, lover. Fuck my pussy. Ohhhhhhhhh ... that's what I need."

I drove into her even harder and faster, my balls swinging forward and slapping against her clit,

And the whole time, she continued to scream and wail while thrusting her hips back at me adding even more force to my thrusts. "Ohhhhhhhhh ... yessssssssss. That's it. Just like that. Fuck my pussy. Arrggghhhhhh! Fuck ... FUCK!! Now, spank my ass. Turn it red. DO IT! Punish your little slut for enjoying this so much!"

"SLAP ... SLAP ... SLAP." Red hand prints soon appeared on her rounded buttocks.

My mind slipped into overload. "Was this the 'prim and proper' woman I'd known for the last several days ... or was this some lust-crazed monster that had been hiding inside of her?" She was blowing my mind!

"HARDER!! FASTER!! Keep going, baby! You're gonna make me cum. Ohhhhhhhhh."

I swallowed hard and kept pounding into her, hoping that I could hold off long enough for her to cum. I looked down at her ass and focused on the crystal gem staring back up at me. "Why not?" I asked myself as I grabbed the gem and spun it.

"AAIIIEEEEEEEEEE ... FUCKKKKKKKKKKK," she wailed as she went off like a rocket slamming herself back at me, grinding her hips against mine as her pussy convulsed around my shaft. "Yes ... yes ... yes."

"I ... me toooooo," I moaned as my cock twitched and jerked inside her. There was no way I could hold back.

"Cum for me. Cum deep in me. Fill me with your cum, " she pleaded.

One look at her red, sweaty, lust-crazed face sent me over the edge. Her pussy clawed at me like a wild cat as I buried myself to the balls in her, my cum soaring upwards through my cock, squirting into her drenched pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. I can feel it. Give me every drop."

I was gasping and moaning, my legs shaking, as I continued to thrust into her, painting the walls of her pussy with my cum..

And she continued to writhe and squirm under my onslaught as her own orgasm tore through her. The contracting walls of her pussy milked me, sucking every drop of cum from me. In the end, I gave one last thrust and had to stop as my cock became too sensitive to keep going.

She squeezed me with her pussy, getting a few more drops. "Now ... pull it out."

I reached down and grabbed the plug, simultaneously withdrawing my cock from her pussy and the plug from her ass. Our combined juices surged from her like a damn that had broken, coating her stocking-clad thighs and my dwindling cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she sighed as she collapsed against the back of the couch.

No longer able to stand, I collapsed on the couch behind her.

'Ohmigod," I sighed. "You'd have to see this to believe it," I whispered, amazed at the gaping hole where the plug had been. There was a steady stream of fluid draining from her pussy.

"I don't have to. I can feel it," she said between gasping.

We stayed like that, each wrapped up in our own little world until she sat down next to me, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I think I have to add few more things to my 'grocery list' so I can check them off," she whispered. "But if you don't mind, can you help me upstairs? I don't think I can do it on my own right now."

"Absolutely," I whispered back as I kissed her on the forehead.

I'm not sure how much I helped her or if she was the one helping me, but between the two of us we got up the stairs into the bedroom. Exhausted, and oh so satisfied, we collapsed on the bed. I vaguely remember pulling the comforter over us as the world faded away.

Hours later, I woke up to the sound of the shower. For a moment, I thought about joining her but the water turned off before I could even sit up. The moonlight glistened off her body when she stood in the doorway. A wave of sensuality filled the room as she walked back to the bed and slipped under the covers. She nestled up against me, her head on my shoulder, her leg draped over my leg.

"So what should we do tomorrow?" she asked, sensuously.

I groaned and praised the gods as I slipped back into the darkness of sleep.

**********************************

(With input by 'IrishLass' and editing by "LarryInSeattle")

Hope you liked this chapter! Still more to come.

Please take the time to vote and if you feel inclined, give some feedback. It truly is appreciated.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,779 Followers
12