The Cure Ch. 06

Story Info
The world is becoming obsessed with jizz! What about you?
4.5k words
4.66
5.8k
10

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 6: It's a whole new world

I had been diagnosed as a Beta male for only seven days but it felt like an eternity had passed.

In the span of a single week, the whole world had been turned upside down.

Sure, there was a significant drop in the number of deaths, and even more so in the number of people experiencing symptoms -- the results of the Cure were levelling-up to most of the expectations -, but people had gone insane.

Everyone had become obsessed with cum!

And when I say "everyone", I also include myself.

Jizz was basically the only thing in my mind!

Swallowing a shot glass of sperm each morning while the entire city, including my class and team mates were masturbating nearby was quite the experience, but going from two ejaculations a day to none in an entire week, this part of the Protocol was driving me mad!

To resist temptations, I avoided looking at girls as much as possible but it made things only worse, as I was now getting aroused with no apparent reason. Everywhere. Every hour of the day, or of the night.

The slightest thought or mention of sex would get me to full mast. Even when it was semi-flaccid, my dick was constantly leaking. I got stains all over my underwear... and on the fabric of my rowing singlet.

Coach Jordan noticed... You bet!

Was I loosing too much precum? Was it dangerous for my health?

The worst part was that while I was experiencing the biggest blue balls of my life, everyone else around me seemed to be beating their meat 24/7!

The guys from the rowing team were now fully committed to make big bucks out of their (Alpha) balls. They were constantly fapping when they were at home, and more and more openly.

I mean, we were living in a world where the President could jerk-off live on television, so a group of frat guys rubbing one out in the shared living-space did not seem like much of a big deal.

Seeing them stroking their huge cocks (damn, why did they all have to be so hung?!) was like torture to me! I wanted to stroke my own dick so fucking bad.

They would usually pass some sort of container (a bowl, a glass, a vase...) among themselves to bust their loads in, and then, they would store their fresh jizz inside the fridge. Right next to my breakfast.

I had been proposed by Gino to taste some, - on the side and for free -, but I refused the offer. I had somewhat wrapped my mind around swallowing strangers' cum but my mates... No, that was another sick level!

Besides, some of the guys from the frat house were really against sharing their seeds with Simon and I.

The coxswain Jason (the little prick) told everyone bluntly:

"If they want the juice, they have to pay, just like everybody else!"

"We are a team!" Gino argued back on my behalf. "It's like Coach Jordan always says, we should have each other's back."

"You're only saying that because you want a good excuse to spray your boyfriend with your spunk so bad, homo!" Franck teased him.

What a fucking hypocrite! Karter had been the only one letting me sip on his cum right after his passage in the cubicle at the CUM Centre.

A couple of times, I almost reached out to Franck when he was coming out of the cubicle to find out if he had any "leftovers" for me, but we were never alone and I was still too ashamed to ask in front of the other guys.

"Fuck off, Franck. You know we need that bullshit." Simon said, leaving the room angrily.

The Jackson twins were still laughing at the homo joke. That was so hilarious to pretend that Gino and I were dating... Very mature.

I knew that Simon was pissed because he was genuinely interested in purchasing the bowl of creamy jizz sitting in our fridge.

His parents did not have any money problem but apparently, they had been scammed trying to purchase some fresh batches of cum online.

I specify "fresh" because, as the days progressed, there were tons of experimentations made by Doctor Seeder's team, - Seeder was pretty much appearing every day on T.V., - and the latest reports showed that the effects of the Cure were much stronger if the sperm was consumed right after ejaculation.

I got quite concerned by this piece of news.

Anyway, their little business of selling jizz was creating frictions inside the house, even among the Alphas.

Franck was nutting buckets (and often), and he was therefore responsible for half of the jizz stored in that freaking bowl. Diego, Peter and Franck had already had multiple fights on the share of the profits and the best ways to find new Beta customers.

I mean... I was right there!

Between the fapping, the drama in the house, and the visitation to the CuM Centre each morning, my life had turned into a succession of cringy moments.

Still, I think that the Centre was the place where I was feeling the most awkward, especially because I was now constantly hard. Weirdly, my dick was getting particularly stiffed when I was there!

The "Alphas" had got desensitized to donating their sperm and jacking off in public and, as a result, more and more men were touching themselves even before entering their cubicle. Rubbing their crotches, putting their hands under their jeans, or even jerking-off right in the open.

In some sick ways, it was getting me aroused.

See, I wanted to switch places with them, to feel my dick pressed by my fingers, stroke it slowly... Hmmm... The way those hundreds of Alpha males were caressing themselves nonchalantly. Preparing themselves to release nutritious cum. I wanted that too! SO BAD.

I looked at Big D. who was one of the first Alphas to take his gigantic dick out of his pants to "get in the mood" as he was the next one in line to get into a cubicle.

I envied everything about him. His large muscles. His huge cock. His carelessness about the fact that it was dripping precum everywhere -- what a waste! -. His massive balls which were maturing healthy Alpha juice. His large hand caressing and toying with his cock-head.

My own dick was throbbing in my pants.

Fuck my life! When I told you that I was becoming insane!

Some of the frat guys had started to follow the same exhibitionist path.

Franck and the Jackson twins, although a bit more discreetly than Darius, were obviously caressing themselves while they were waiting in their respective lines, checking some porn on their phones.

At least, they had not reached Coach Jordan's level of comfort yet.

That day (my seventh at the CuM Centre), the rowing Coach masturbated his big dick with the blue curtain from his cubicle wide open. Why did he need to do that?! Just like in the college's gymnasium, he was directly looking at me.

I had swallowed his sperm already. And there he was, tempting me again, daring me to catch it right from his veiny cock. Since he was only wearing some shorts and flip-flops when he came in to the Centre, he was now sitting entirely naked on his stool.

The Coach was caressing his nipples while moaning loudly before the climax. What a perv!

But I knew I could not blame him. He was pumping his horse dick for me, to satisfy my Beta needs.

Again, I was hating myself for getting hard while watching him.

Some guys were uneasy in the line near the Coach's cubicle, but no one was really surprised at this point. The turnover was so dense in the Centre that Coach Jordan was far from being the only one showing-off.

We were only between men after all. It was like a giant locker-room, no need to be modest or shy!

Day after day, more guys were entering their cubicles all ready to cum and only needed to jack off for a few seconds before depositing their sperm in their cups.

Efficiency was encouraged by the State. The quicker, the better! This was no time for prudes.

I must say that the interview given by President Harrison the night before had loosened-up even the shyer guys.

Apparently, our President wanted to show that there was no shame in the daily and mandatory exercise of masturbation and ejaculation in a cup. It was a patriotic act after all!

So, there he was, sliding down his fancy suit pants in the oval office and masturbating for the male reporter in front of him and the whole country to see. Live.

That was definitely something I never thought I would witness!

The President came in a glass after fifteen minutes of outrageous close-ups on his cockhead and sensual lips biting. He nutted right when I was finishing my Greek yogurt.

The guys were laughing it off. Gino's jaw had dropped. Bon Appetit!

President Harrison was fairly well endowed and the next day, the press could not help themselves from running headlines such as:

"President Harrison fights the Disease, in a BIG way!"

"President H...ung, shows us how it is done!"

"Finally, a President with some BALLS!"

In the meantime, rumours that the single ounce of sperm a day would merely suffice to avoid the Betas getting sick had spread.

Around me, some of my fellow Betas boys were finding alternative options to get more supplies in their stomachs.

Steven Aclove had gone from being disgusted by semen -- and spiting it on my face -- to actively search for it everywhere he could.

His parents were determined to have him be the first Beta boy officially cured and they had ordered three gallons of sperm from a place called the "CUM Factory" for his personal use. They had to mortgage their house to place the order.

But as it turned out, you did not need to be rich to get some extra-spunk!

Gregory Marshall presented himself in the Centre wearing one very attention-drawing tee-shirt. The front said:

"Tired of cumming in a bottle? CUM in a good-sucking mouth instead!"

A postal address was written on the back of the tee-shirt, below the mention:

"GLORY HOLE OPEN AT:"

Some other betas addressed complaints, they found this to be a lewd and unfair behaviour, but this was not against the laws.

Only the first load of the day belonged to the State, Alpha men could otherwise do whatever they liked with their semen. Including emptying themselves inside Gregory Marshall's eager throat.

I saw some elderly guys writing the address from the tee-shirt on their pads.

"You're crazy, dude!" Simon said to Gregory.

"Why? Because I want to survive?"

"You want to survive my ass! You just want to suck dicks!"

Gregory did not take offense; he was very comfortable with being gay.

"Well, why not mixing business with pleasure? I gotta say, it's pretty funny to see those so-called straight married daddies offering me their dicks. They're lining up, you know!"

"Is this really working?" I asked.

"Oh yes, you should check the website, the glory hole is one of the busiest places in town at the moment! I mean, they just have to close their eyes and think it's a girl doing the business. I take care of the rest."

"Good Lord... Greg, don't you have a boyfriend or something?"

Simon's shock seemed to amuse Gregory more than anything else.

"I had one. But a man has to look after himself! I certainly do not intend to die in the near future. Since I don't have the money to afford large bottles of semen, I had to provide a service in exchange!"

He mimicked a blowjob by playing with his tongue in his mouth.

Later that night, I could not help myself from checking his website. I was kind of reassured that I did not get hard while checking the videos of Gregory sucking dicks and eating cum.

My interest was piqued though. Crazy how far some people would go...

On campus, things were getting even more bizarre if you can believe it.

Betas and Alphas were naturally separating and we could even see a pattern of Beta "boys" rendering services for Alpha "men" in exchange of... Well, you can guess!

"I do your homework; you spray me with your loads" kind of deals.

I noticed that Gregory would often go to the toilets with some of the Alpha Males of the school, including my roommate Diego.

I had no idea that Diego would ever let a guy blow his cock but there was no mystery as to what was going on in there. Especially because Greg did not care about wiping cum from his lips in a very public fashion afterwards.

At least, Simon seemed as baffled as I was by this turn of event and did not participate in the extra-curricular activities in the bathrooms.

As our law professor was coming out of the toilets followed by Gregory, Simon mumbled to me:

"This is going too far. I'm sure Professor Dentons just fed Greg! Did anyone on this campus have any decency whatsoever? Cannot they keep their sperm for their wives?"

"I don't think Dentons is married." I matter-of-factly stated.

"Probably a fag then..."

I remained silent.

I did not like when Simon was calling other people "fags", especially since I had often been the subject of his mockery when he was Franck's best buddy.

And were we really in a position to make any comment? Simon himself was looking for sperm to purchase all over the Internet!

Franck Karter walked next to us to go into the same bathroom.

"I kinda need to get a release, is any of you interested?"

He grabbed his balls lewdly. To be fair, he was doing that ten times a day, at least.

We both gave him the middle finger and Franck smiled.

"Your loss, Betas!"

I did not think it was a serious offer though, Franck was making too much money by selling his spunk. His hyperspermia was a gold mine.

It seemed like not a single guy was just cumming for pleasure anymore. Every Alpha was storing their precious sperm. Some girls even started to complain they could not have sex anymore but it is difficult to turn your back on good money.

I guess that I would have probably done the same in their position.

"I cannot wait to be done with that shit. Organic Cure my ass, this is the worst." Simon said as we were walking into our history class.

"Yeah... I think I might join my mother's praying for getting good results for the next testing." I replied ironically.

Or maybe not so ironically.

"My dad has finally found a legit source. That CUM Factory, that's a real thing, he checked."

I made a weird face.

"You're going to order from them too? How does it even work?"

"Like purchasing anything else, the CUM Factory is owned by a private business, the C.E.D. Corporation. I mean, it makes sense, the company is paying guys to jerk-off in their facilities. They harvest the semen and then, they sell it back to Betas, acting like a middle man of some sort. See how difficult it is for the guys at home to organize themselves."

"I guess. I try not to think too much about it."

"My dad told me that the male employees there are selected according to the size of their junks and they are requested to cum at least four times a day. To keep their jobs, they need to follow a strict diet to ingest a crazy number of proteins. When you think about it, they feed them and milk them like farm animals."

"Dude... How fucked-up is that?"

Simon shrugged his shoulders.

"It's great for the economy though. A lot of new jobs and new opportunities. Anyway, there is a large waiting list, I don't know how Alcove got some, but my dad managed to make an order. Besides, the company is way more careful than the authorities about selecting the sperm and they make sure to give you actual efficient dose. Not the one-ounce bullshit."

Again, I was concerned. Was the single ounce of jizz that I was drinking every day sufficient to keep me alive?

Probably not...

When I checked the prices on the CUM Factory's website the following night, I quickly gave up on the idea to place an order.

I thought about my options (and tried to ignore my constant raging hard-on).

Maybe I should reconsider Gino's offer and make a deal with him? He had lost his brother. He genuinely wanted to help me. He was cumming three times a day at least... If I could get just some of that, half of an ejaculation, maybe that would help?

I was waiting in our room anxiously, thinking about the ways I could ask him to cum in a glass for me. I also contemplated the idea of sipping some cum from the bowl in the fridge at night. If I were to take very little of it, nobody would know. But if I got caught...

Gino was not coming back though. I was pacing around.

I waited for my cock to go down (at least at half-mast) and I decided to go down the stairs to socialize with the guys for once. I had heard them laughing hysterically a couple of times.

I regretted joining them as soon as I had reached the living-room.

Aside from Simon who was not there, all my roommates were sitting on the sofas and armchairs, stark naked, stroking their dicks to a trashy porn.

It was a bukkake scene from an old porn website that I knew. "Claudio's studios". That guy had been producing the raunchiest stuff in the early 2010's and 2020's, vintage stuff. In this one, a blond girl with a pony tail was swallowing dozens and dozens of cocks.

The guys did not realize I was there at first. Their moans, the fapping noises and the sounds of the porn had covered my steps.

I was about to go back when Diego caught me:

"Dude, are you watching us!?"

Seven pairs of eyes turned towards me. Jason let go of his cock.

"I... I just came down." I mumbled. "I was going to... I..."

"And why are you just in your underwear?" Jason enquired.

"Because I live here! I was about to go to sleep, asshole."

It was rich coming from him; they were all naked!

"Speaking about asshole..."

Andre Jackson lifted his ass in the air and let go of a preposterous fart.

I had a front view of his hairy musky asshole. Classy!

His twin brother who was jerking off next to him, their legs were almost intertwined with each other, got pissed.

"Fuck you, bro!" He slapped him on his thigh.

"Damn, you stink!" Diego threw a cushion at Andre.

The guys started to chuckle. Most of them still had their hands around their cocks though. I looked at Gino, he tried to stay focused on the porn movie, his hairy cock being pumped by his two hands.

Lucky bastard! I wish I could do the same!

The girl on the porn was swallowing many loads of cum in the meantime. I wondered if bukkake porn was still authorized by laws given the importance that not wasting cum had taken in our lives.

I bet there were producing content with some willing Betas...

A crazy idea crossed my mind. Shooting a bukkake scene, that was a good way to be fed generously and even getting paid for it!

"We just had an order. A guy is coming to fetch our fresh loads in the next fifteen minutes, we promised him some good juice from Alpha jocks." Franck explained.

"We have to cum quickly." Gino said, sounding almost apologetic.

There was a huge bowl made of glass in the middle of them all, on the coffee table.

I had cold sweats.

"Ok... I..."

"You can stay." Franck said.

"No! That's weird!" Jason immediately protested.

"He's part of the team. Bros have to stick together."

The girl on the tv was making bubbles in her mouth. She was swallowing so much jizz. Why did I keep on thinking she was lucky?!

That was sick!

"Stay." Franck settled.

I should have fought back. Why would I have wanted to stay there, watching them stroke their cocks?

Yet, something was keeping me still.

I was like mesmerized by these range of cocks moving up and down before my eyes. Gino was already precumming a lot, his pubic hair was glistening with sweat and precum.

12