The Cure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're getting hard, man!" Jason barked at me.

"Someone likes seeing Alpha Guys pleasuring themselves! Right?" Diego teased me.

Once again, what a hypocrite! Diego had been sucked by a gay guy that same exact day!

"Shhh! Who cares? Look, Dan is a good guy, right? He's a member of the team, right?" Franck intervened.

They all mumbled a yes, except for Gino who dared to be a little more committal.

"He totally is!"

My best friend was avoiding looking at me though.

"We know we always spill everywhere when we cum. If some juice is sprayed out of the bowl, by mistake, we could have him get a lick, no?" Franck proposed.

"Yeah." Gino confirmed.

Still not a single look towards me. I had not talked in a while, I felt like I was paralyzed.

"Guys, let's help out a bro in need!"

"I could not care less if he wants to eat the residue." Peter conceded.

How nice of him...

Peter spat on his long cock to make it slimier. I would often do the same when jerking-off... Back then.

"Yeah, he can be our special cleaning lady after we're done, I hate finding stains of cum on the furniture the next morning." Andre approved.

He was really serious. They all were. I started shaking.

But I did not say anything.

I did not push back.

I did not run away.

"Can you stop with the blabbering, I'm trying to jizz!" Tyrone said, standing up to get closer to the bowl.

It was time then; I was about to see him bust his loads.

Jason was right, I was getting hard. Uncontrollably, my dick was getting to full-mast watching those guys stroking their juicy meat.

The slut in the porn was opening her mouth wide, Tyrone was fixating on her.

"Fuck yeah... I'll feed you, slut."

He let go of a first huge volley of thick white cum, straight inside the bowl, and then several thinner volleys -- still creamy though -- on the same spot. A droplet was dangling from his cockhead when he was done.

Was it mine to swallow?

Ty shook his big black cock and the last drop fell into the bowl as well. That one would be for the mysterious buyer then.

The guys had moved their attention back to the TV screen, only Franck was glancing at me from time to time. I was still standing awkwardly in the corner of the room.

I was day-dreaming of joining them and stroking my dick as well.

My hand mindlessly got nearer to my crotch. I was very tempted but I could not, it was way too risky to waste my Beta cum.

Jason was the second one to nut.

Visibly, my presence did not disturb him that much! His cum was mostly translucent though, probably shitty quality. He aimed straight at the bowl as he did not want to leave any of it for me, but that was good, I did not want any of his mediocre loads!

He left the room once he was done, checking my hard-on with a disapproving look when he passed me by.

Tyrone, on the other hand, had sat back right next to his brother. He was playing with his softening cock while watching the end of the porn and his twin brother finishing himself. Those dudes had always been shameless so I was not too surprised.

Peter and Diego were ready at the same time. They stood up from the sofa they were sitting on and aimed their two leaking cocks towards the bowl at the same time.

Bros being bros!

There were some miss-shots and even some friendly fire. Peter's left thigh took a huge hit. Creamy spunk was dripping down his muscular leg.

"Sorry, bro."

"We said, aim at the bowl, prick, not at me! Besides, we have a customer waiting for us!" Peter complained to Diego.

"Dan!"

Franck was calling on me but I did not react.

"Hello?! Dan?! It's your shot, now. Get to the cleaning, before that shit dries!"

I stared at the residue of spunk sticking against Peter's thigh and the volley of cum which had landed on the coffee table.

I was stunned.

"Dude, that's good for your health." Gino spoke in a calm voice.

That was the last push that I needed. Admittedly, it had not taken much. If Gino was encouraging me, it could only mean it was the right thing to do.

I walked towards the coffee table. Jesus, I had not thought this through... This was so humiliating, I had to get on my knees to lick the table off.

See, I could have used my fingers to collect the jizz and slide it back in my mouth, but for some reason, I licked it off. Like a dog.

Or more accurately, like a bitch.

The guys cheered and laughed.

"Best maid ever!" Diego boasted.

I smiled. I had to pretend to be in on the joke, that is the first lesson to survive a hazing in college. Showing emotions would only backfire against me, make me look weak. I properly cleaned off the table.

I did not mind the taste of jizz anymore. I would even say that Diego's fresh sperm tasted better than what I was used to at the Centre.

"You forgot some!" Franck insisted.

I knew what he was talking about. I turned my head and there was Peter's thigh right next to me. A rower's manly hairy thigh.

I slurped the cum off his leg too. There was a new flavour there: Diego's cum and Peter's sweat mixed altogether.

"Gross!" Peter complained, but he was laughing with the others as he looked down on me.

I had almost no time to process what I had just done that I saw a huge black cock coming my way, almost slapping my face.

It was Andre.

"I'm cuuuuuuuumming! Don't obstruct the bowl!!" He yelled.

Too late!

[MORE TO CUM]

Looks like our Beta is going to learn how to drink his Cure directly from the tap very soon... See you nexxxt week for more!

12