The Cure Ch. 07

Story Info
Dan receives his first facial... and more!
4.2k words
4.78
7.2k
10

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 7: The Maid

I felt them pouring down on me. The thick volleys of cum, landing straight on my cheeks. Warm, sticky, creamy.

The first and second volleys hit my left cheek, the third stream did hit the intended target (the large bowl made of glass on the coffee table), but the fourth and fifth loads respectively landed on my nose and forehead.

In the span of just a few seconds, I was drenched with Andre's gooey jizz.

He did manage to finish his orgasm inside the bowl, but I had become the primary recipient.

"What the fuck, bro?! We have a buyer waiting for his batch of cum, we cannot waste it all on Dan!" Tyrone scolded his twin brother.

"He had his face right next to my cock! What was I supposed to do? I tried to aim but he was in the way..."

"Come on, you sprayed him on purpose!" Peter intervened. "And me as well, in the process! Guys, you have to stop freaking cum on me!"

Peter showed off his forearm where, no doubt, some spunk had landed.

"Relax, the maid is going to clean you off." Franck said.

As my mates started to argue and insult each other, I remained still, on my knees. I was stunned. Gino was staring at me, his hands on his cock. His fat, hard and dripping Italian cock, may I specify.

"Dude, the cum is dripping from you face, at least, make sure it slides down in the bowl so we can re-use it!"

It was Peter who made this remark but Franck was the one turning his words into action.

The rowing captain grabbed me by the hair and pulled until I was right above the container and the jizz was slowly dripping inside of it.

Talk about a humiliation...

The droplets were running down my nose and cheeks. Some inevitably passed through my lips which I kept shut.

It was ridiculous, I know. I was consuming cum on a daily basis but licking off the sperm sliding down my own face seemed like another step I was not ready to cross.

Besides, being smeared with jizz was encouraged by most studies as another efficient way to ingest the Cure. Especially when the cum was coming straight from a big healthy cock. I was probably helping my case here.

"I think most of it has dripped down in the bowl now." Gino intervened at some point.

I could not believe my best friend was jerking off while I was in this position, but at least, he was trying to help me out.

"Yeah, and I have to go for the bowl myself, I'm getting close. If he's obstructing again, I'll have to give him another facial." Franck pointed out.

Good Lord, a facial from Franck! I would probably disappear under the layers and layers of spunk.

"You can keep the jizz that's drying on your face for yourself." Gino said casually, still acting as my biggest support.

He was looking at Andre for confirmation. It was his sperm after all. But the black Adonis nodded yes: I was authorized to keep his semen as part of my "make-up".

I moved away from the bowl but remained on my knees.

Franck was standing up, getting ready to nut. Gino had reverted his attention back to the porn. The other guys were just watching the show, I mean, watching me. What were they thinking? Was I still their "rowing mate" after everything?

For one thing, I was glad that Jason had left before I was fully compromised.

The sound from the porn was super loud -- that trashy girl on the screen was very vocal about her passion for swallowing loads of cum -, but Franck was covering her with his even more expressive moans.

Although I knew him to be an exhibitionist, this performance was on a whole new level.

Franck was looking straight at me while caressing his nipples with one hand, and stroking his horse cock with the other.

He was clearly getting on by being watched and, it was pretty clear, having me on my knees.

From my point of view, his shaft simply looked humongous.

Not even talking about his massive balls on which my eyes were now fixating...

Despite his four or five ejaculations a day, they constantly looked heavy and full. Which incredible quantity of nutritious sperm was maturing in those nuts on an hourly basis!?

I was hypnotized by the slight contraction of his balls sack after each back and forth...

"Aaaaaaaah.... Hmmmmm..."

The precum was turning his cockhead white, there was a lot of foam already. The cum was dripping, leaking, Franck was about to jizz and he kept fapping furiously.

I envied him so much.

For a split second, I looked down at my own cock, still trapped in my underwear, still blatantly hard though. Even receiving a facial had not been sufficient to calm my erection.

I was a freak.

"Fuck.... I'm coming..."

I looked back up at the giant cock pulsating before my eyes. It seemed to have become even harder. Franck's big balls contracted and with a finale significant throb, the rowing captain started cumming.

Because his cock was so hard, he had to really push down against his shaft to aim towards the bowl. Some landed on his chest and neck but very quickly, he managed to hit the bowl.

There, we got the ultimate proof that Franck was not lying about his hyperspermia condition.

His ejaculation had nothing to do with the five guys who had gone before him. It was like Franck Karter was made of a different species.

His piss-slit opened wide and a huge creamy volley of cum splashed in the bowl... FUCK.

But that was just the beginning! The third and fourth volleys were even thicker and juicier.

With just those three loads (not counting the first one which had landed on his pecs), Franck had nutted something equivalent to all the other guys combined!

I could hardly believe my own eyes.

After his fifth, sixth and then seventh load, - that big dick was a never-ending fountain of spunk -, Franck was already responsible for half of the jizz filling the container!

He became less focused by the end and the sperm started flying around.

I suspected him to have purposely miss his last few shots. It seemed like he aimed right at the table so I would have something to clean off.

If he had, was it a kind help or an unfriendly gesture of him? It was becoming hard to tell.

To be clear, even if these were his eighth to eleventh loads, (I know, right!), Franck Karter was still cumming A LOT. Enough to have a small puddle of jizz sitting on the table, and soon enough, dripping from the edges.

Not to sound gay, but this ejaculation was objectively one of the most incredible things I had ever seen.

"Can you put it back inside the bowl?" Franck asked me when he was done.

He was panting. You bet that he needed to catch his breath after such a strong orgasm!

"Do it yourself!" Gino told him, coming at my rescue once again.

"Come on, we give him some nutritious spunk for free and I don't like dealing with cum. I'm not going to pour it back in the bowl myself."

"His call." Someone said.

Franck looked down at me, his veiny dick was deflating but his cockhead was still leaking. Was I becoming crazy or did I really think it looked tempting?

"Listen Dan, you can put the main shit in the bowl and licked your fingers off for the extra. The remaining juice on your fingers will be just for you! As a reward, you know."

I looked at the others.

Gino had shut his eyes. He needed to maintain his erection; he was the last one due to cum.

Diego and the Jackson brothers gave me an encouraging look. Or a pervy look. I could not tell for sure but they definitely seemed excited.

My mind was frozen either way.

Franck insisted.

"Dude, we're not giving out our spunk for free, you're supposed to be our maid. Remember?"

Did I agree to that? Unable to process what was happening or to think it through, like a puppet, I just did what I was told.

I picked up the cum with my hand -- it was still warm -- and, as much as I could, I tried to put it back in the bowl.

Jesus, the container was really getting filled-up! The lucky buyer would certainly not be disappointed... He would be fed some top-notch quality Alpha jock's sperm.

Once I had poured as much cum as possible in the bowl, -- the guys were checking if I was not keeping too much for myself -, I licked my fingers off.

"Suck them off!" Franck told me.

I gave him a weird look. Was he serious?

"Just an advice, bro. So, you can really clean it all off, that's some precious cargo there." He sucked his own middle finger off to show me it was no big deal.

Franck was grinning at me and the Jackson twins were giggling next to him. Bunch of idiots.

He was right though. At this point, I would as well get something out of this experience and ingest some more cum. Otherwise, what was the point?

Like I was consuming a very addicted drug, I started to suck my fingers and licked my hands off like a hungry animal.

I hated the fact that I could precisely tell that Franck's cum was tasting way better than any of our mates! It was the truth though. No shot of juice had felt sweeter than Franck's fresh and warm spunk on my fingers.

The rowing captain did look proud of himself.

He sat back down, his legs spread, a droplet of cum still dangling down his cockhead. It could fall on the wooden floor at any given moment.

"You can have this one too." Franck looked down at his flaccid (but impressive) dick.

I looked at it and I gulped.

This was going too far. Right? I had to put some sort of boundary... Or maybe... I had to consider my health first and foremost? That droplet of jizz could not hurt me... On the contrary!

"Come on, think about the testing coming up in a few weeks." Diego encouraged.

"Guys! You're crazy!" Peter said. "He's not going to swallow cum... Like that!"

"Straight from the tap!" Someone joked.

For the first time since this craziness had started, I talked. As it turned out, I had one single concern.

"I cannot blow your dick, Franck."

He chuckled. I guess it was all funny for him.

"Who said anything about sucking my big leaking dick, you perv?"

"I mean... I..."

"Just open your mouth, I'll shake my dick above your tongue. You won't have to touch my cock! Safety distance!"

I searched for Gino's approval but he was not giving me anything. It was like he was pretending that I was not there, jerking off to the freaking bukkake porn...

Everyone else in the room was committed to see how far I would go at this point. I guess this was entertaining for them.

"You promise? No funny business?" I asked Franck, contemplating my next move.

"Of course not! You think I want you to touch my freaking cock! I'm no fag!"

I had my doubts...

"No... But..."

"Look, Beta, I'm just doing you a favour. Take it!"

I nodded yes.

"And don't forget to tell Coach Jordan that I helped you out!"

Maybe it was all about the rowing team, then. Franck wanted to look good to the Coach.

I did not need to know the reasoning behind Franck's sudden generosity.

Once everything was said and done, I simply needed to ingest more cum.

I basically crawled towards Franck until I was right below his hanging cock.

I really had to arch myself since he was sitting down. If I had not been wearing my briefs, I would have been showing my asshole to the whole room.

Franck chuckled while dangling his big sausage above my face. I had my eyes and mouth wide opened to make sure not to miss a droplet.

I had never been very good at sports involving catching a ball but I was fairly confident I would catch that residue of Alpha jizz. I mean, my life was sort of depending on it.

"That's insane!" Tyrone whispered nearby.

His right foot was right next to my face. It stank like cheese by the way. I remembered vividly the smell of Tyrone's feet as I was waiting for the golden nectar to drop.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I saw the droplet of jizz detaching from Franck's piss slit, falling right towards my face, and it landed on my stuck-out tongue. Got it!

I swallowed the precious droplet immediately.

Curiously, that was the moment Gino chose, - or maybe, he could no longer control himself -, to nut in the bowl as well.

If his ejaculation did not match with Franck's (who freaking could?), my roommate still shot some massive creamy loads.

I was impressed. And horny! I felt some precum dripping down my own cock to my balls.

I have to confess something here. Somehow, a sick part of me wanted Gino to miss his shots. I wanted to have some leftovers. I wanted to taste him!

For the most part though, my best friend had aimed exactly where he was supposed to, and only a thin stream of white goo was running down on the outside of the bowl.

I did not wait for anyone to tell me to put the sperm back in the container, - I could not take that chance -, I hastily stuck my tongue and licked it all off.

THIS LOAD WAS MINE.

I got very self-conscious when I saw the guys' reactions. Peter and Tyrone looked properly shocked. I must have looked very eager to drink-up that sperm... To be fair, I was.

Thankfully, nobody had time to ponder about what had just happened since the front-door rang.

"That's our little Beta!" Diego said.

I had totally forgotten about the buyer who was supposed to cum. I mean, to come. Damn it, my brain is fucked-up.

"Right on time." Franck approved.

"Let's bring him the bowl but we need to make sure he gives us the money before handing him the product."

Diego, Franck and the Jackson twins left to take care of business.

I was left with Gino and Peter in the living-space.

Peter talked first. He seemed genuinely confused about the turn of events and I could not really blame him.

"Dude... I... What the fuck, Dan?! The way you slurped on that spunk! That's just..."

"What else is he supposed to do? Fucking die?" Gino replied angrily. "He needs to ingest cum to stay alive, what is so difficult to understand?"

Gino was putting his boxer briefs back on. I realized I was staring at his semi-flaccid Italian dick. I looked away.

"I mean, it's just gross... Who can say this is not fag shit?! But I guess... Respect... Frankly, I think I would rather die than doing what you do." Peter commented.

"Well, fuck you!" I snapped.

I stood up, only revealing my raging hard-on (God, damn it!) to the other two, and I went back into my room. I passed by Jason who was waiting near the stairs, discreetly checking what the other guys were doing outside. He looked at me like I was radioactive or something.

Asshole!

Fuck Peter, Fuck Jason, Fuck them all! As if I did not know how insane the situation was! As if I wanted be a Beta needy for cum! As if I had chosen to have the defect and be at-risk!

I was still shaking when Gino came in our shared room. Once again, it was up to him to calm me down.

"You did what you had to do, man. And we did what we had to do to help you out, as a team." He spoke.

"Bullshit. You only gave me the leftovers, your waste. I'm not the one enjoying the main course! Am I?!"

"This is why you're mad? Because we sell out to external guys? To paying customers? You wanted to swallow the whole bowl?"

"No! Fuck, Gino, I don't want your freaking spunk! I I... Well, Maybe, I do!"

I took a deep breath. I was tired to be mad all the damn time. I felt bad to bark at Gino, he was the only one truly in my corner. He deserved better.

"Look, Gino, I'm sorry, ok, I don't want to be like this, on edge. But this is so freaking frustrating. And I cannot cum to get some release, just once! At this point, I wish I could just purchase some batches from strangers and be done with the damn Cure. Simon's ways."

Gino shrugged his shoulders.

"You know that 90% of the stash sold online is bullshit. At least, you got some real Alpha spunk tonight. Even if it was "leftovers" as you say. And it was free!"

"Yeah... I... I promise I'm not mad at you. I have to stop complaining and accept this but damn it... I just did not know I was capable of..." I looked at the floor, ashamed. "Of doing what I did tonight."

Gino put his hand on my left shoulder.

"What you did tonight was brave. That's what it is. I know it's tough, bro, but in four weeks from now, it could be all over."

"I'd have to drink gallons of cum by then for it to be over this soon..."

"Then, you know what you have to do! Why do think this guy paid us thousands of dollars to swallow our cum?! He wants to get healed, and fast. All the Betas are following the same strategy at this point, and the sooner you'll get on that train, the better off you will be!"

I knew Gino was right but I hated thinking about that. I opted to move the discussion towards another topic.

"Who was the guy? Someone from the University?"

"Nope. His name is Allan, he looked like a farmer boy to me. He lives with his dad more than an hour away from here but he knows he can find good spunk near a campus full of jocks, so he travels a little. He told us that he might even move nearby for the duration of the Protocol."

"It's official. The World has really gone mad."

Gino chuckled.

"On this, you are right. Allan seemed happy with the batch we gave him but he was suspicious. He told us that, for next time, he wanted either to see us cum in front of him or to have a live-stream video so he could make sure the jizz was fresh. Straight from our balls. Franck had to show him his wet cockhead to convince him that we were legit."

"Good Lord..."

"Haven't you heard Doctor Seeder's interview earlier? Swallowing fresh jizz right after the ejaculation makes the Cure 90% more efficient compared to when it has been stored for a few hours."

"I know. I heard they might change the Protocol at the CUM Centre to take this into consideration... I wonder what they might do next."

There was a long silence.

We both knew there was no limit to what the Authorities could come up with.

"Oh, look, you dick is no longer hard!" Gino pointed-out suddenly.

He laughed.

I smiled too.

"A freaking miracle!" I conceded.

It did not last but I had the proof that my dick was still able to go back to its flaccid state. I was starting to doubt even that!

Sure enough though, I woke up with a raging hard-on in the middle of the night and I spent hours trying to go back to sleep, lying on my stiffed leaking cock... The sheets would get messy...

I reassured myself thinking that I had ingested more than my usual dose of spunk a few hours prior.

For better or for worse, that evening did not remain an isolated incident.

A new dynamic was being slowly established within the house.

Simon was more and more absent, - apparently, he was in constant search for jizz and we only got to see him at the CuM Centre on the morning -, and I had gotten back in with the guys. Except for Jason who was still avoiding me at all costs. (Jerk!)

However, our relationships were very different than before the Beta's results. Somehow, the "Maid" joke had become a reality.

My reality.

Because I could not pay them with money, I had to render some services so that the guys would let me have their "leftovers". It was only fair, they said.

It became a ritual, not so different from the hazing we had to go through before joining the fraternity.

Around 8 PM, we would all gather in the living room, they would fill-up various cups and glasses of jizz for future customers, and I would be permitted to lick off their waste. If I was nice enough, they would even purposely miss their shots so I could feed myself some more.

12