The Cure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre and Franck seemed to be constantly hitting me "by mistake".

Overall, I thought this new habit was an important addition to the once ounce of sperm I was drinking each morning, without going too overboard.

I was not actively sucking cocks like Greg Marshall, or spending thousands of dollars on cum like Steve or Simon, but I was collecting some residue while helping the guys preparing their batches of spunk for the next buyer.

I would pour the missing cum-shots in a glass, or take care of emptying small cups in a bigger jar. I would always end up with jizz on my fingers and I simply had to lick it off.

No big deal. Right? At least, that was what I was telling myself to stay sane.

Franck was the first one to propose an extra shot of loads in exchange of a specific task. I had to wash and carefully iron his rowing singlet for a shot glass of his nectar. I considered his proposal, thinking about the (sweet) taste of his sperm.

"Nobody will know." He whispered in my ears.

We were inside the campus during lunch break, waiting in line to buy some sandwiches.

"Someone will see us; the house is always busy. And you cannot cum twice tonight..."

He gave me a smirk.

"Dude... I'm kinda horny, like, right fucking now! Just follow me to the restrooms. We can be discreet."

Although I had promised myself to never go that low, there I was. I became yet another Beta following an Alpha in the restrooms. But it was not that bad, right? I was not going to suck him off!

He did not even cum on my face. Although, I think that he seriously contemplated the idea.

Franck jerked-off in a cubicle while I was waiting right outside of it. In a way, it was less hands-on than what we were doing in the house.

He came on the toilet's wall and I just had to clean it all off.

If you could have seen how much jizz was dripping from these walls! It looked like a proper explosion had occurred. I thought about cubicle #7... I should have swallowed everything that day when I had the chance, instead of whining!

"We're going to make a great team, Dan. I need to burst my loads multiple times a day, just to keep sane... And... Well, you obviously need to swallow some good Alpha spunk. You're good to me, I'll be good to you."

I did not answer, I was too busy licking off the wall. It took me a while.

It was not some leftovers there, Franck had awarded me with a full meal. My first complete ejaculation.

"I'll drop my singlet in your room. Make sure it is ready for tomorrow night's training session."

"Sure." I said, my mouth full of his jizz.

He winked at me.

"Good boy."

I went back to collect the few droplets which had landed on the dirty floor. I truly was turning into a maid!

[MORE TO CUM]

See you next week to see how the situation of Dan evolves! Spoiler alert: it involves more cum swallowing!

12