The Cure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhh," she whispered as she slid forward and retook my cock in her mouth.

I felt her soft lips tightening around my cock as she slid lower and lower only stopping when the tip hit the back of her throat. The muffled sound of, "Gack. Gack. Gack," soon filtered up through the sheets as she started sliding up and down, her tongue teasing the nerve-filled 'V' under the head.

My hands slid under the covers, one into her hair and the other down to her dangling tit.

Not to be outdone, she released my cock and descended to my balls, licking the shaft as she moved lower. When she arrived, she gently lifted one ball and sucked it into her mouth.

"Arrrgghhhhh," I groaned.

"Shhhhhhhh," she hissed. "You said you were worried about Jen. Keep quiet." The slurping, sucking noise made by her mouth was almost as loud as my groan. Then she moved upwards, just slightly, and wrapped her tits around my cock.

Though I'd seen the same thing done many times in porno movies I couldn't believe just how great it felt.

"Fuck my tits. Push your cock between them and into my mouth," she purred as she sank back down over my shaft, sucking as far as she could while she used her hands to pump her tits up and down my shaft.

"Fuuuccckkkkkk."

"SHHHHHHHHHH," she warned, again.

I looked down, seeing her beautiful face looking up at me, her eyes sparkling and her tongue gliding up the side of my cock. It was all I could take as I watched her reach the crown and then descend taking my entire cock into her mouth. "Gonna cum," I whispered as a warning.

Instead, she wrapped her hand around my distended member and ran it up and down in unison with her mouth.

"Arrgghhhhh," I moaned as I felt my cum soaring up my cock, through the tiny little slit, and into her waiting mouth.

"Muumph. Muumph. Mummph," she grunted as the cum splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed several strands before pulling it from her mouth and settling it between her tits. More of the warm, wet fluid coated her cleavage before she returned my cock to her mouth and licked it clean.

"God, I love the taste of that," she sighed, "But right now," she stopped as she kicked the covers off of us and spun around so she was on hands and knees, her ass pointing towards me. "I want you to fuck me doggy-style,"' she finished, wiggling her beautiful ass at me.

I didn't waste any time, as I moved up behind her and took her by the hips. She reached around and grabbed my cock bringing it to the entrance of her pussy and pushed backwards, capturing the head between her outer lips.

"Ohhhhhhh, I need this," she sighed.

"Me too," I whispered into her ear, as I leaned over her back and flexed my hips, sliding my pole into her. I quickly began moving in and out, amazed at how it felt. "You're so fucking wet."

"I know," she whispered, "And I know why."

"Because I'm such a great lover?" I teased.

"That and because I'm ovulating," she purred as she turned her head further and gave me a kiss.

"So, we could be making a baby right now?" I continued as I slowly slid in and out of her.

"Or yesterday ... or tomorrow."

I knew she couldn't see the smile on my face so I simply said, "I love you," as I started to pump faster and faster into her fertile pussy.

"I love you too," she murmured as she put her hands on the headboard and thrust back against me.

We fucked hard, our bodies slapping against each other. My balls were swinging forward smashing against her clit while the tip of my cock crashed against the rear wall of her pussy. Her tits bounced and swayed under her.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned just as I saw a motion in the shadows. I froze, trying to see what it was. Ever so slowly, Jen's form took place. She had one hand on her breast and another down the waistband of her panties. "We have company," I whispered very softly into Gail's ear.

"I know. She slipped in here about 10 minutes ago."

"And you didn't tell me! You wicked, wicked woman."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," she purred. "Just remember whatever happens don't stop fucking me!"

I nodded my head though she probably didn't see it.

"I told you he was the best lover I'd ever had."

The shadowy figure froze.

"You don't need to hide. We know you're there. Come on out!"

Jen slowly stepped from the shadow, entranced like a moth being drawn to a flame, and walked to the side of the bed.

"Do you like what you see?" Gail asked.

Jen remained silent.

"Well, do you?"

"Y ... yes," she replied.

"Don't be afraid. No one here is gonna hurt you," Gail said as she reached out for the hand that had been inside Jen's panties. She slowly brought it to her mouth and licked Jen's nectar from the fingers.

"Owwwwww," Jen sighed.

"Do you like that?"

"Ohmigod. I know I shouldn't. You're my mom!"

"STEP-mom," Gail emphasized the word. "But you still didn't answer my question ... Do you like this?" she repeated as she sucked on Jen's fingers searching for every drop of her pussy juice.

"Ngggghhhhh," Jen sighed as she arched her back and tilted her head towards the ceiling. "I ... I never imagined ... until today with Malia."

"So you and Malia had sex?"

"Yes ... I mean NO. She made love to me! I can't explain it any better than that. She made me feel things I'd never felt before."

The whole time, I continued to slowly move in and out of Gail's pussy. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter the longer that she and Gail talked.

"I know," Gail sighed.

Jen's eyes shot open. "You and her?"

"Yes. It happened the day that G took me there to find some lingerie."

Jen looked up at me as if seeing me for the first time. "So you knew?"

"Yes. I was standing there when it happened."

"Arrrgghhhhh," Jen groaned. "That sounds so wicked."

"It was but it turned me on even more knowing he was there," Gail murmured.

"So she trimmed you?"

"No, in my case she shaved me totally bald."

"Ohhhhhhh," Jen groaned as her hand slid between her legs.

"What did she do for you?" Gail asked, sensuously.

"She gave me a 'landing patch'."

"Let me see," Gail said as she pushed Jen's hand away and pulled down her panties, letting them drop around Jen's ankles.

"Ohmigod, mom!"

"I told you I'm NOT your mother. I'm you STEP-mother."

"But still! This is wrong! This is inc ..." Jen began.

"The word you're looking for is incest, darling. And technically it might or might not be, depending on your definition, since I'm not a blood relative," Gail whispered as she reached out and gently touched the patch of soft, brown hair above Jen's slit.

Suddenly, we heard Jen sobbing softly.

"This is too much. I just can't."

I felt Gail slowly pull herself away from me and knew, that as much as I wanted her, some else in the room needed her far more so I slid off the bed and took a seat nearby while Gail took over.

She stood and gently wrapped her arms around Jen. "Shhhhhhh, mommy's her for you." That just seemed to make Jen cry harder. "I love you, Jen. I'd never do anything to hurt you."

"I know mom. It's just ... losing Gavin, the thing with Malia, and now seeing you and G. I'm so confused."

"Shhhhhhhhh. My sweet little girl," I whispered as Jen wrapped her arms around me and held me tight. I could feel her through the thin layer of her top and realized our nipples were almost touching. I could feel the softness of her breast pressing against mine. Her nipples were hard as they bore into my sensitive flesh, and I knew she felt it too. I pulled her closer and she laid her head on my shoulder, her sobs slowing.

"Mom. I really ... I mean ... I REALLY need a friend tonight. I can't stand being like this."

"If you want a friend I think you should start to call me Gail instead of mom, don't you?"

"Yes, mo ... I mean, Gail."

"That's better," I continued as I gently stroked her hair. "Now, why don't we get rid of this," I said as I gently grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt and lifted it upwards.

"What about G?"

"What about him?"

"He's sitting right over there," Jen whispered.

"I think he'll understand," I said. But to make sure I looked over at him. He nodded and I returned to Jen. "Lift your arms up." She did as I asked and I slowly lifted the top up and over her head.

Her light brown hair fell back over her shoulders and down to the curve just above her ass. Her breasts, though not as large as mine, were definitely more than a handful and were capped with large nipples that where getting larger and harder as I watched. I could make out the edges of her tan-line even in the darkness of the room. Her stomach was flat and toned, though not like some of the pictures from magazines where you could see the woman's 'six-pack'. Her hips flared outward, giving a womanly curve before gliding down her long, slender legs. And between them the light brown 'landing strip' that I'd so recently touched. "You're absolutely beautiful, do you know that?"

"I don't know about that. Especially, compared to you," Jen whispered as she lightly caressed my back.

I felt a shiver run thought my body. There was no doubt that some of her sexual energy was beginning to flow through me. "Why don't we lay down?"

"I'd like that," Jen sighed.

We laid down and Jen lay her head on my shoulder. Her hard nipples were pushing against my breast. She was half on top of me and her thigh was lying across mine. For some reason, I didn't want her to know just how turned on I was getting but my body had other ideas. I felt a shiver ran up and down my spine and my pussy begin to get wet, so I kept my legs closed.

"Gail?" she whispered, her mouth against my ear, her hot breath causing an erotic current to run through me.

I could feel myself getting wetter. My clit was screaming for attention. Just a few moments ago, I'd had G's cock buried deep in me, his balls slapping against my 'little man'. My mind was in turmoil. On one hand I felt 'empty' without G but on the other hand I could feel my pussy lips throbbing as they began to swell from the feel of Jen's breath against me.

Jen wrapped her arms around me and held me tight and as she did, she moved further on top of me. It was obvious that because of her 'need' she was going to take the lead and I let her.

"Gail," she sighed into my ear once again this time more of a plea.

Her body was hot and sweaty, and I could feel her hot pussy on my thigh. I could feel her pussy lips pressed against my leg, covering it with her juice. "Yes, darling," I replied as I took her face in my hands and brought her lips to mine. They were soft and full but pressing against mine with a passion-filled need. I felt her tongue probe for the opening so spread my lips slightly. Her tongue plunged into my mouth, battling with my tongue. No longer wanting, or able, to hold back, I drove my tongue back against hers.

The sounds of our moans and kisses filled the room. Once again, I looked over at G. He sat quietly but it was obvious he was enjoying what he was seeing from the way his cock was pointing straight into the air.

That was when I felt Jen begin to slowly grind herself against me. Not hard at first, just a slow steady pace. Her lips released mine as she slid them to the side of my neck and began to kiss all the sensitive places around my ear. Her hot breath caused me to become even more aroused. I had to fight the urge to push my thigh up against her pussy. It wasn't time ... yet.

Instead, I gently moved my hands up and down her back, teasing her as I moved up to her shoulders and then down to the curve of her ass. When I did that, she moved completely on top of me. My legs parted, instinctively, and I felt her thigh resting against my lust-swollen pussy lips.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed. "I guess I'm not the only one that's getting turned on."

Again, I felt like a lightning bolt was running through my body. She shifted and I felt her nipples brush against mine as her breasts swayed on front of me.

"Promise you'll never tell Gavin about tonight!?" she asked as she looked into my eyes.

"What happens here tonight will only be a loving memory for those of us in this room."

As if suddenly remembering that G was still here she looked over at him. "Him too?"

"Him too," I answered as I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her lips back down to mine.

The gentle movement of her hips grew more intense and she began to grind her clit against my pelvic bone. There was no denying how turned on we both were as our juices began to mingle and flow down the crease of my ass on to the sheets beneath me.

"I never knew," she sighed.

"Neither did I," I moaned back. Though I'd enjoyed my time with Malia and with the masseuse at the spa there was something far more sensual, far more loving, about what Jen and I were sharing. I felt my clit 'standing up' and pressed it against her thigh. The urge to move became too much to hold back.

I arched my hips upward, a wave of pleasure washing over me. "Mmm mmmm," I moaned, and I knew she heard me. I also knew that she could feel my hips moving under her, pressing and grinding back against her.

I felt her tongue touching my ear, as if she knew that it was one of my 'hot spots'. She slowly traced along the outside, from the top of my ear down to my ear lobe. Then, she gently traced the inside, probing into my ear canal with the tip of her tongue as if it were a small cock trying to enter me.

"Shhhhhhhhhh," I hissed, my hips arching higher, rubbing harder against her. "I thought I was the one that was supposed to be taking care of you," I groaned.

"You are," she sighed in response. "I'm sooo close to cumming."

Without warning, I reached down and grabbed her ass, forcing her pussy against my thigh.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... Mmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as I felt my thigh suddenly covered in her juice.

Her head collapsed against my shoulder, her breathing fast and irregular. A wave of my own sexual pleasure overwhelmed me at the feel of her hot juice sliding across my thigh. "I'm gonna cum too if I'm not careful," I warned myself as I felt her juice run down my thigh and glide over my clit.

As if sensing how close I was, she began to suck on my earlobe drawing it between her teeth and gently biting on it. My hips began to rock back and forth against her thigh. I couldn't stop myself from rubbing against her.

"Love you," she murmured as her tongue left my ear and traveled down to my neck. She began giving me little kisses, alternating with tender love bites, as her mouth reached the top of my shoulders. I turned my head, exposing the opposite side of my neck, and she started kissing her way up that side as well. My body trembled under her as she brought me closer and closer to my point of no return. Suddenly, she reached my other ear, and began tracing it just as she had the other side. "Arrgghhhhh," I groaned.

She was driving me insane with her gentle kisses. My legs opened even wider, almost pleading for her to move between my legs.

She must have sensed that need as she moved to settle between my legs. Her pelvic bone pressing against mine, her clit gliding over mine each time she moved. She began to raise and lower her hips, smashing her clit against mine as if she were 'fucking' me. The thought added to my own arousal.

Instinctively, I lifted my legs and locked them behind her back.

"Arrgghhhh,"" she groaned. "I love you, ... Gail. I need you so bad."

I pulled her away, looking into her lust-glazed blue eyes. "I love you too," I replied pulling her lips to mine, once again. The world meant nothing to me at that moment. All I felt was her lips against mine, her tongue probing deep into me, her nipples brushing across mine each time her breasts swayed forward, and her mound pressed against mine, our clits rubbing and crashing against each other.

"I'm gonna cum again," she whimpered as a tear slowly slid down her cheek.

I used my thumb to wipe the tear away. Whispering, "I want you to do whatever you need to do tonight and I'll do whatever you need me to do."

"All I need is you," she sighed as her lips returned to mine.

I surrendered myself to her. For tonight I was hers. The thought of G, whisked across my brain but that was something to deal with later.

She moaned into my mouth, as she realized I was hers. Her hips moved faster as our kiss became more and more passionate. She was riding me hard, the bed springs beneath us squeaked as she pounded against me harder and harder.

I knew she was close, I just needed to give her a little more help. So I pushed up. Before she could say anything, I pulled her right nipple to my mouth and latched on to it.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck," she wheezed through clenched teeth.

I used my other hand to reach up and grab her other nipple. It was rock-hard and seemed to throb as I pinched it between my fingers. She began moaning, her movements becoming erratic.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... I'm gonna ... OH FUCCKKKKKKKK," she screamed as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

Her hips went wild against me and I felt her juice pour from her onto me. I was so close. I was grinding myself against her as hard as I could. I could feel the flame burning deep inside my pussy. "Almost there. Any second ... ohhhhhhh."

And then, suddenly, she was gone. She rolled off of me and flipped around. She straddled me, her pussy now only inches from my face and mine even closer to hers as she lowered her head.

"It looks beautiful," she mumbled from between my legs. "So clean. Mmmmmmm," she sighed as she kissed it.

I groaned, my body coated with sweat added to the layers of juice that had leaked from us, as I arched my hips up towards her. She slid her hand between my legs and gently pried my nether lips open.

"Ohhhhhhh. You're so wet." she moaned as she slowly began to rub my pussy with her fingers.

My back arched even higher. "Shhhhhhhhhhh," I hissed in an attempt to release at least some of the sexual pressure that was building up inside me.

"Do you like this?" she whispered, the gentle touch of her breath rocketing through my body.

"Yessssss."

"And this?" she continued as she flicked the tip of her tongue across my clit.

"OHHHHHHH," I groaned.

"I think it's actually bigger than mine. What do you think?" she asked as she reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips for me to see.

Even in the darkened shadows of the room I could see her clit. It was huge! It looked more like a small cock, minus the slit on top. It seemed to pulse and throb as she spread her lips wider and began to stroke it. Slowly, I reached up towards it, gently pushing her hand aside. "Mine," I whispered as I began to tease the nerve-filled bud.

"Ohhhhhhh ... I was hoping you'd say that," she purred as she turned her attention back to me, gently rubbing her fingers up and down the length of my pussy.

Then she began to roll my swollen clit between her thumb and forefinger. The sensation was almost more than I could handle. I began bucking against her as I felt my orgasm reaching its breaking point. Then, she pried my pussy open and drove two fingers deep inside me.

Without even thinking about what I was doing, I did the same to her, adding my lips around her clit. I sucked hard, pulling her into my mouth as my fingers wormed their way deep inside her.

"Oh-my-fucking-god," she groaned as she pushed her pussy down on my face. Almost instantly, her hips began to bounce up and down on the bed fucking herself on my fingers.

It almost became a challenge between us to see who could make the other cum first. Her thumb never stopped moving against my clit, and my tongue never stopped moving against hers. Then, she leaned farther and slipped her tongue into my sweltering hole. I responded by adding a third finger into her pussy. Over and over, we tried to 'one-up' each other until we were going wild.