The Cure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally thought I'd won when I heard her cry out, "Cummmmiiiinnngggggg." But my error was in thinking that her orgasm wouldn't trigger mine. My orgasm burst on me the moment I tasted her sweet nectar on my tongue. My body jerked and bounced on the bed as I held her in place so I could return the pleasure. Over and over, we soared off into orgasmic oblivion only to return and rocket off again.

In the end, I think we both passed out from exhaustion because when I woke up, she was still partially laying on top of me, her head still nested between my legs. The problem was, that the feel of her warm breath only re-ignited my desire. I looked for G, but he was nowhere in sight.

I gently slid from under her and slipped from the bed. Then I pulled a cover up over her and tip-toed for the room. I found G stretched out on the couch, sleeping.

"Hey, handsome," I purred into his ear.

"Hey." he replied, still half-asleep.

"What ya doin' down here? Didn't you like what went on upstairs?"

He turned his head and looked me in the eyes. A level of desire I'd never seen blazing from them. "Actually, I was so turned on I had to leave or I was gonna land up jerking off."

"Well, we can't have that now can we?" I teased as I reached under the cover and wrapped my hand around his soft cock. I felt it tremble the moment my hand touched it and within seconds it seemed to be tenting the covers.

"See what you did?"

"Yes," I purred the heat between my legs bursting into a flame. "Move over."

He slid over and I slipped under the covers and lay next to him. His hands found my nipples and began strumming across them. They hardened instantly sending electric surges to my pussy.

"Fuck me," I whispered as I rolled him on top of me. His cock found my waiting hole and slid in.

"God, you're tight," he croaked.

And he was right. I don't know if he was that big or if I was that turned on but my pussy felt tighter than it had ever felt before, except when I'd had the plug in me.

We worked together and soon had his cock was buried balls-deep inside me. That was when I added a little twist by lifting my legs up and over his shoulders. "FUCK, he's deep!"

He began to thrust in and out of me, as I raised my hips to meet him. He bent me nearly in half as he leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth and the world around me exploded again.

I heard myself, pleading, "More .., more ... more," as I spun off into one orgasm after another.

It could have been second, minutes, or hours before I heard him grunt and felt his cock pulse inside me. The sensation, triggered yet another orgasm. I felt his cum spatter across the walls of my pussy, filling it until it leaked out from around his cock. And the whole time, I kept my legs locked over his shoulders helping Mother Nature and gravity pull his precious seed deep into my womb.

"Ahem!"

We both looked over at the source of the noise. Jen was standing at the bottom of the steps looking at us.

"If you two are quite done, are you coming back to bed? It's getting lonely up there by myself."

G slowly pulled his cock from me with a final 'plop' as more of our combined cum dropped from his cock onto the couch.

"I'll clean that up later," he said, blushing.

I uncurled from my position and grabbed a tissue from the table wedging it between my legs. G looked at me questioningly. "Don't wanna waste any," I replied as we joined Jen at the bottom of the steps and went up to the bedroom.

Jen quickly settled in on one side of me while G stretched out on the other. As usual, I laid my head on G's shoulder but I couldn't roll over since Jen had her head on my chest, gently sucking on my nipple like an infant. I couldn't seem to fall asleep so instead of trying to 'count sheep' I tried to remember how many times I'd cum that night. Sleep overtook me just as I was re-living my twelfth orgasm.

When I woke up later that morning, Gail was sleeping in the middle of the bed, with Jen cuddled up next to her on the other side. I slipped downstairs and prepared a batch of scrambled-eggs, some bacon, toast, and fresh-squeezed orange juice. Then, I placed them on a small bed-side table and carried them upstairs. Gail and Jen were just starting to stir.

"Good Morning!"

"Morning, darling," Gail replied as she sat up. "What ya got there?"

"Breakfast in bed for two beautiful women."

Jen's eyes fluttered open, and for the briefest of moments it looked like she was going to pull the covers back up over herself. Then, realizing I'd already seen everything, and more, that was able to be seen, she sat up next to Gail.

"Thanks, G," she said, hesitantly. "For this ..." she stopped and glanced over at Gail. "And for what happened last night."

"Hey, I didn't do anything. That's all between you and Gail."

"I know but, I think it could have gotten pretty awkward if you'd had a problem with it."

"Yeah, I guess so. But I didn't, and don't, so it won't," I laughed. "Gee, I'm a poet and didn't know it."

The two woman groaned.

"I wanted to thank you to ... Gail?"

"It's daytime again sweetie, so I'm back to being your frumpy old mom."

"You're anything but frumpy," Jen whispered as she leaned over and gave Gail a gentle kiss on the lips.

Afterwards, we scooped the food onto the extra plates I'd brought along and enjoyed a meal as we sat naked on the bed.

Gail and I both noticed Jen getting more and more nervous as we ate.

"What's wrong?" Gail finally asked.

"Mmmmm, I was just thinking. Gavin can NEVER know about what happened here last night."

"Okay."

"AND it can NEVER happen again!"

"If you say so," Gail replied as she winked at me and slid her tongue across her lips sensuously.

*****************************

(With input by 'IrishLass' and editing by "LarryInSeattle")

Thanks to both of them for their continued support and to my readers for your feedback without which I'd probably have stopped writing a long time ago.

Please remember to take the time to vote and send your feedback or suggestions for future chapters or stories.

~ Ghostwalker ~