The Cure Ch. 08

Story Info
The Final Chapter ... or not.
7.8k words
4.72
5.7k
8

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers

The Cure - Ch. 08

by Ghostwalker

After three glorious days of making love to Gail, I'd hoped it would continue for the rest of my leave. Unfortunately, that wasn't meant to be. The instant Jen arrived, everything shifted from talking about a possible future for us to preparing a wedding for her and Gavin.

So each day, we spent scurrying from one shop to another, and back again until I was sure we'd visited every shop at least two or three time before heading back to the beach house. And each night, we were so tired that neither of us had any energy to do what we really wanted. More than once I heard Gail say, "I really want to, sweetheart, but I'm just too tired."

After 4 agonizing days, and 4 equally frustrating nights, I had to return to base. Gail tried to make up for everything the night before I left but fell asleep wrapped in my arms. After that, it was a game of phone tag as we went round and round trying to catch each other for even a few minutes.

I got one more weekend pass before she was due to return home. We were able to slip in 'a quickie' in the bathroom which only succeeded in leaving us even more frustrated than if we hadn't even bothered.

And then she was gone, back to the mainland with Jen. In the beginning, I got daily e-mails from her and occasionally 'candid nudes' but over time even those slowed and stopped. It wasn't until a week before Gavin was due to be released, that I received a flourish of e-mails from her, all saying basically the same thing. She was sorry for not writing but all her time had been taken up by Jen's wedding and 'personal issues'. She'd see me at the wedding, or sooner if possible.

"Yeah, sure," I thought.

The day that she and Jen were due to arrive came,... and went, and I didn't hear a word from her. My world felt like it was slowly crumbling in on itself. Then, the day Gavin was released, Jen showed up at the base. But Gail was still nowhere to be found.

"Hey, Jen."

"Hi, G," she said, with a smile on her face, as she threw her arms around me, giving me a hug.

"How you been?"

"Going crazy. Trying to get everything ready for the wedding and..." she faltered. "And some other stuff."

I didn't ask about Gail, afraid of what she would say. Typical of most men in my position, I imagined her living a care-free life or worse yet in the arms of another guy. "Well, I'm glad to see you. And I'm sure Gavin will be even happier."

"I hope so," she blushed. "You're coming to the rehearsal dinner tonight, right?"

"Of course. Where else would the Best Man be?"

"See you then," she waved as she turned back towards the Base HQ.

I was still watching her when I saw Gavin exit the building. He carried himself like someone who'd spent 90 years in prison rather than 90 days in the stockade. The glimmer in his eye was gone, replaced by a dull, lifeless stare.

"Sweetheart!" Jen called as she ran towards him.

The twinkle returned to his eye briefly as he wrapped her in his arms and buried his head in her shoulder.

I walked back to the barracks figuring that the two of them needed some time alone. I was still sitting there when he entered a little while later. He saw me and cocked his head for me to follow. We walked leisurely to the obstacle course and found a place to sit where we couldn't be overheard.

"I'm done, bro."

"What do you mean?"

"Through, kaput, finished. My time in the military is over."

"I thought you and the Skipper worked everything out!"

"I thought so too, but it turns out those two armchair warriors from Regional filed reports even after they said they were gonna leave everything up to the Skipper. They recommended I be charged with desertion instead of AWOL. So, right now, my options are to leave the service with a 'Less than Honorable' discharge or try to plod my way through. The problem with that is this stupid mistake will always be on my record so my chances of a decent assignment or a promotion in the future are somewhere between zero and none."

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I'm not sure. The one thing I do know is I need to talk to Jen and explain everything before the wedding. I want her to know how hard this might be whichever way we decide to handle it."

"At least you're not considering backing out of the wedding."

"I love her too much to do that," he said and then halted before continuing, "But I also love her too much to hide this from her. So I'm gonna give her the chance to bail out."

We sat there, each lost in our own thoughts until I noticed how late it was getting.

"Come on, bro. Time to get you ready for the rehearsal."

"At least I'll be able to wear my dress uniform for the ceremony tomorrow," he quipped.

Forty-five minutes later we stood at the altar, waiting for Jen and her Bride's Maids to enter. That was when I saw 'her'. Gail stood at Jen's arm escorting her up the aisle. For those that didn't know them well, they could have easily confused them as sisters rather than step-mother and daughter since Gail was only 9 years older than Jen.

Gail looked absolutely gorgeous! Her 'bob' cut had grown a bit but was swept back over her ears, revealing a set of pearl, dangle earrings and her grey-green eyes seemed to sparkle the instant she saw me. She wasn't wearing any make-up except a modest pink lip gloss that made me want to run down the aisle and kiss her even after everything that had happened.

She was dressed simply, yet elegantly, in a loose-fitting, white silk blouse, a knee-length blue skirt, and a pair of white wedge-style sandals. The only thing that seemed slightly out of place was the pearl necklace that wrapped around her neck twice before disappearing into her cleavage.

For the briefest of moments, I wondered if the necklace had hoops on the end that were wrapped around her nipples. Then real-time surged back in.

Jen and Gail walked up the aisle together and I got the second surprise of the evening. Gail was also Jen's Matron-of-Honor which meant she was my 'date' for the event.

The rehearsal went off with just a few minor mistakes, after which we all headed to the hall where the reception would take place the next night. As was expected, Gail sat next to me.

I was polite but withdrawn as we ate prime rib, small 'Irish' potatoes, and a salad with a house dressing. We talked in generalities until the meal was over, That's when she leaned over and whispered, "You're eyebrow's raised."

Reflexively, my hand moved up to hide the 'tell'.

"What's wrong? You've seemed distant all night."

"Hmmmmm, I don't know. Maybe the fact that you started 'ghosting' me almost a month ago," I snarled, softly.

"Didn't Jen tell you?"

"Tell me what? That you're too busy planning this wedding and 'personal stuff' to be able to call once in awhile? Yeah, she told me."

Her smile faded, replaced by look of pain.

"Can we find someplace to talk? Someplace private."

"I don't think so. It's our job to make sure everything works out tonight for Gavin and Jen."

She sat quietly, looking down at her lap before she stood up and extended her hand. "Will you at least dance with me?"

I realized I didn't have much of a choice so I stood and walked to the dance floor with her. A slow, romantic tone replaced the blaring dance music that had been on and I tried to pull away.

"Na-ah. You said you'd dance with me," she said, quietly.

I took her in my arms, trying to keep some distance between us, as we moved around the floor.

She laid her head on my shoulder and whispered, "Notice anything different about me?"

I hadn't noticed anything when I'd seen her at the rehearsal but now that she was in my arms she felt larger, 'fuller', I think is the politically correct term, but what guy in his right mind is gonna tell the woman in his arms that? So I lied.

"Not really."

"Hmmmm... so you didn't notice that my breasts are a bit bigger... or that the clothes I'm wearing are a bit looser around the stomach?"

"Not..." And then the light bulb lit up in my head. I looked down at her. A tear was forming in the corner of her eye. "Did I... I mean... are you... we...?" I stuttered.

"Yes, You did which means I am and we are. And in case that doesn't answer your questions... I'm pregnant."

"I don't understand! How? When?"

"If I have to explain that to you then you're not the man I thought you were," she teased, light-heartedly.

The rest of the people in the room probably thought we were nuts as I wrapped her in my arms, lifted her off her feet, and spun her around and around in circles as my lips met hers. "The 'personal stuff' that Jen had told me about... she's pregnant! The woman of my dreams was pregnant with OUR baby!!"

Gail laughed almost hysterically as she pleaded with me. "Put me down, you idiot! People are gonna thing you're crazy!"

"I don't care! Right now, I'm the happiest guy in the world!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Shhhhhhhh," she whispered into my ear. "People are staring at us."

Realizing what I'd just done, I glanced around the room, my eyes settling on Gavin. He returned my look disapprovingly until Jen leaned over and whispered in his ear. His face suddenly turned to one of surprise, shock, and happiness. He nodded his head as he smiled at us.

"Now, can we go someplace and talk?" Gail asked, softly, as she took my hand and led me away.

We found an empty conference room just down the hallway. It was dark, and it felt like the rest of the world was shut out when I closed the door behind us.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did you stop writing? Do have any idea of all the crazy things I imagined might be going on?" The questions flowed from me so fast she didn't even have a chance to answer. She finally shut me up by taking my head between her hands and pressing her lips to mine. Nirvana, Heaven, the 'after-life', whatever you want to call it, I felt like I was there with my angel wrapped in my arms.

When she pulled away she looked up at me. "Are you ready to shut up and let me answer now?"

"Yeah."

"First, the reason I didn't say anything is because I didn't know. I suspected, but remember, I told you I thought I couldn't have kids because my ex and I never did. It wasn't until about two weeks ago that I finally got the courage to go to a doctor and find out for sure. Second, I stopped writing for the same reason. I didn't want to get your hopes up just to have them destroyed. AND, yes, I was pretty wrapped up in getting Jen ready for her wedding. Finally, I can only imagine what you were going through though I think I probably had some of the same things going through my mind... forget about me, new girlfriend, never wanted to see me again, changed your mind about a baby...blah, blah, blah. Sound about right?"

"You know me too well."

"Isn't that the way it's supposed to be when people are in love?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied as we both started laughing. We stood there wrapped in each other's arms and just looked at each other, as if for the first time. Her eyes sparkled at me, and I was lost in them. I leaned forward and cradled her face in my hands, softly kissing her on the lips. I probably held the kiss a bit longer than I should have but it was so incredible! That strange, butterfly feeling settled in the pit of my gut almost instantly and a million sensations flooded my brain simultaneously... the softness of her skin, the fullness of her lips, the silkiness of her hair on the back of my hand, her breasts pressed against me, her nipples hardening and trying to drill holes deep into my chest, and a hint of watermelon from her lipstick.

Slowly, our kiss became more intense, more passion-filled. Our tongues explored each other's mouth. Then, she sucked on my tongue. No one had ever done that to me before and it sent a jolt of electricity directly to my groin.

"Ohhhh, baby. I need you," she purred in my ear.

Our fingertips gently stroked each other's face as she brought her lips to mine again. Softly brushing... grasping... exploring, our lips danced in a tender mating ritual as old as time. As our tongues met, swirling softly against each other, my hands slid through her hair, slowly gliding down her back. I wanted to feel every part of her body... to burn the memory into my mind and push away any doubts or fears I had.

Her hands moved down my chest and around to my ass... touching... gently squeezing... slowly grinding her hips against me.

I clutched her waist and pressed my growing cock against her. Our kiss grew into one of those hard-to-breathe kisses, when gasps of air are only taken when absolutely necessary. The delicate fragrance of her perfume and body wash overwhelmed me as I slid from her lips and began to kiss her neck. Soft moans escaped through her pursed lips. Feverishly, our hands began to unbutton buttons and unzip zippers.

"AHEM! Can the two of you at least wait until OUR wedding party is over?"

We separated as if a bomb had been dropped between us, our faces red from desire and, now, embarrassment, when we saw Gavin and Jen standing in the doorway.

We all stood there silent for what seemed like an eternity.

"Mmmmmm... sorry?" I quipped.

The four of us burst into laughter.

"You two are worse than Gavin and I. At least we waited until we got back to the hotel room," Jen chided us.

"Well, congratulations on that, young lady," Gail teased back.

"We came looking for you because some of the guests are starting to leave. We thought you might wanna be there."

Gail gave me a sideways glance before replying, "We'll be there in a little bit but if we're not, just start without us."

I heard Jen's groan as she and Gavin left, making sure to close and lock the door behind them.

"Now, where were we?" Gail purred, seductively.

I wrapped my arms around her as I fumbled to get at the zipper on her dress.

"We don't have time for that," she whispered, her voice filled with lust. She pulled up the front of her skirt and hopped up on the table behind her, spreading her legs.

"You're wearing your pearls," I moaned, noticing the 'pearl' panties that she'd purchased at Malia's.

"I was kinda hoping," she laughed, softly. "The problem is they settled between my pussy lips and have been rubbing my clit all day so I'm sooooooo fucking wet."

"Hmmmmmm, sounds like a problem I might be able to help you with."

"I sure hope so," she purred as she unzipped my pants and slid her hand inside. "Ohhhhhhh, no boxers?"

"I was kinda hoping too. After all, it is a wedding and these things are notorious for hooking up."

"I don't think you need to worry about that anymore," she moaned as she pulled my cock from the confines of my pants.

Just the touch of her soft, delicate hand turned my once flaccid lump of flesh into something hard as a rock.

"Now, hook me up," she snickered as she pulled me between her legs.

My cock was drawn to the warmth of her womanly treasure like a heat-seeking missile as I stepped between her spread legs.

She moved the 'pearls' from between her pussy as she wrapped her legs around behind me, locking them behind my ass. "Now," she sighed.

She was sooooooo wet. My cock easily slid past her nether lips and into her seething canal. She clutched my shoulders, and rested her cheek on my chest as I slid deeper and deeper into her.

"Ohhhhh... fuck. This is what I've needed," she moaned. "Mmmmmmm... so good. Fill me with your cock. Put it all the way in. Yesssssss... just like that. Ohmigod, so good. I've missed you so much. Ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhh. That's it, give it to me. Pound my pussy. I've missed THIS so much," she emphasized the word by tightening her pussy muscles around my cock.

I began to move my hips ever so slowly, pulling out until just the head of my cock was resting between her nether lips before I pushed back in not stopping until I was balls deep.

Her breathing became fast and irregular. "Harder... Faster. Fuck me! Oh god above... fuck me! Shit... shit... shit. I can feel myself getting close already! Whatever you do, don't stop."

My hands slid from her back down to her ass, cupping the orbs and holding them in place as I did what she asked.

"Fuck me... Fuck me... Fuck me. Fill me with your cum," she whispered, hoarsely. "I wanna feel you cum in me."

Our pace quickened. Suddenly, I felt my balls begin to lift and tighten. That was when I felt, more than heard, a groan come from deep in her chest followed by a rush of warmth in my groin. I held my breath, scarcely daring to breathe, knowing that if I did, I wasn't going to be able to keep from cumming too.

She sat there, trembling in my arms. Her head still buried against my chest and I could feel her hot breath through my shirt. She slid her hands under my shirt and up my back along my spine, gently scratching and raking across my skin. It was then that she found my nipple and took it between her lips, sucking on it through the material of my shirt.

I flexed my hips in response, driving my cock deep into her.

"Owwwwwww. Give it to me."

My hips began to move a little harder, a little deeper, keeping a smooth rhythm. Soon I felt the tip pressing against the rear of her pussy, flattening the head.

"Yesssssss," she hissed as she tightened the muscles of her pussy around me. "You're gonna make me cum again," she snarled as she bit down on my nipple.

My hips drove forward, driving my cock into her, crashing against her cervix.

"Ohhhhhhh, yessssssssss, cummminggggg."

"Me too," I wheezed, breathlessly. "Cumming in you. Filling you up." My cock jerked and trembled spewing strand after strand of my cum deep in her, coating her walls, until it leaked from around my cock.

We stayed like that, locked in each other's embrace as our mutual orgasm flowed over us, wave after gentle wave. When we finally pulled apart, our combined cum coated my cock and her pussy. It ran down the crease of her ass and pooled in her dress so when she slid off the table it dropped to the floor with a resounding 'PLOP".

"Oh well," she laughed, softly. "Guess someone's gonna guess what happened in here."

I took her in my arms and kissed her lovingly. "As if I care. I want the whole world to know what a 'perfect' woman I have."

She looped her arm in mine as we left. When we entered the reception hall, Jen gave us a 'knowing' look and nodded her head before turning back to the couple she'd been talking to. The party ended a short time later.

"You want some company tonight?" I asked.

"I wish we could, darling, but I'm sharing a room with Jen. We figured that way we could get an early start on getting her ready in the morning."

"Okay. I guess I'll just have to go back to the barracks," I pouted.

"Just think of it this way. I rented the room for three nights and Jen will be gone starting tomorrow," she purred, a devilish glint in her eyes.

"No wonder I love you."

"You better," she teased as she patted her stomach.

I walked her to her room, gave a kiss and left for the night.

The following morning, Gavin and I were up early. A morning run, a shower, and into uniform. I saw him stare at himself in the mirror and finally got the courage to ask the question. "Did you talk to Jen about your situation?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"I'm not gonna quit! This is what I've wanted to do all my life. I'm not gonna give up just because I made a stupid mistake. I... WE know it's gonna be tough but it's something we're gonna work on together."

"Sounds like a plan, bro." And with that we were out the door.

The ceremony was fantastic and went without a hitch. Not that I noticed much, since I all I did was stare at Gail.

She wore a sleeveless, full-length, light-blue, chiffon dress, unlike the rest of the Bride's Maids who were dressed in pink. The light-blue seemed to highlight the dark, rich, color of her tanned skin. The only other thing I could see was a fine, gold necklace. Once again, I wondered where the necklace ended as it disappeared between her cleavage.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,780 Followers