The Cure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know what to say so did what seemed the most natural... I kissed her. Afterwards, she rested her head on my chest, her fingertips tracing across my chest.

"Do you remember what your definition of a perfect woman was?"

"Yeah," I replied, turning my head to look at her.

"I wanna be that woman. I wanna give you everything you want or will ever need. There's just one thing I want in return?"

"What's that?"

She leaned over and whispered in my ear and I shivered from head-to-toe. The rest of the night and into the next morning we talked, made plans, and held each other in our arms, neither of us tired even after everything that had happened.

When we got up the next morning we started our life together. Before the week was over, she'd found a small, affordable apartment nearby and I got permission to start living off base with her.

***********************

Since that night, Gail and I have gotten married and I've reenlisted. At the moment, we're stationed on the Great Lakes. Gail is sitting outside playing with our little boy while I write this all down.

She's let her hair grow back and it's almost down to the middle of her back, the blonde tresses highlighted by the Summer sun making it almost shimmer. Her gray-green eyes are hidden by a pair of sunglasses but I know nothing escapes her attention. And her lips still seem to be begging to be kissed even after 3 years together.

Right now, she's wearing a long, loose fitting, sleeveless, tee-shirt under a jean jacket with a pair of shorts, Grecian-style sandals, and a small gold chain around her left ankle. I'm pretty sure she's not wearing anything underneath since she's pregnant with our second child.

As for Gavin and Jen, things didn't turn out nearly as bad as it could have. Gavin was involved in a highly publicized rescue mission that left the military little choice but to allow him back 'on track' with his military career. They're expecting their first child and will be visiting us later this month.

And as for Gail's money... well, we invested some, put most in the bank for the kids, and kept a little bit for ourselves. That's what we use for our little 'getaways'. You see, that's what Gail whispered in

my in my ear that night. So, we have a small wooden box on our dresser that is filled with colored strips of paper. Green is for monthly and red is for yearly. On the strips we've written our dreams and fantasies. So, once a month, we take a strip of paper out and fulfill whatever wish is on it.

What those wishes might be are for another time and story but I will say we've ALWAYS gotten more than enough of 'the cure' to ward off any chance of suffering from 'lack-o-nooky-nooky'.

***********************

(With input by 'IrishLass' and editing by "LarryInSeattle")

We hope you liked this final (or not) chapter.

Please remember to vote and send any feedback you might want to.