The Cure Ch. 09

Story Info
Daniel is getting his spunk straight from the tap.
5.5k words
4.92
9.4k
22

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 9: Just the tip

I was shaking in the narrow cubicle. Spontaneously, I had knelt down, waiting for the first "fapper" to come in and to feed me.

There were a stool, an iPad and a small cup.

The Alpha would jizz in the plastic container and I would have to drink his loads right away. To be more specific, I had less than five seconds to swallow the seeds if I wanted to benefit from the purest form of the B19 proteins.

The staff had been very clear about that.

Someone opened the blue curtain; I was not too sure how randomly the lines were forming outside. Did the Alphas know who was waiting for them inside each cabin?

He was an older guy, - around 35 or 40 years old -, and he was wearing a wedding ring.

I had already seen this dude in the Centre before but I did not know his name or occupation. He was always wearing a fancy suit though. That day, I also noticed his luxury watch.

He had dark hair and piercing grey eyes, most people would consider him good looking.

I was intimidated. Not only I was kneeling down but he was very tall.

The stranger looked down on me.

"Weird fucking country, weird fucking people." He mumbled to himself.

I gulped.

He sat down on the stool and he ignored me as best as he could.

I heard him unzipping his fly. Although I was kneeling literally an inch from his thighs, I avoided looking at the large cock coming out of his probably $1500 trousers. I was looking at his wedding ring instead. I wondered if the man had kids. Probably.

"Things they make you do! Feeding faggots!"

I assumed that he was talking only for himself, muttering in his trimmed beard.

I did not know what I was expecting but certainly not that... I guess that not everyone was as enthusiastic as my teammates to flaunt their dicks and cum for me.

I started to think about Jason. I prayed that he would not end up in my cubicle.

Next to me, the stroking intensifies and the typical fapping noises started to resonate. The married guy was wearing earphones, his eyes glued to the iPad.

I did my best not to check the porn out, I was sufficiently horny as it was.

At this point, I still had not purchased a chastity cage although my dick and balls were reaching the point of no-return. I knew that, consciously or not, I would have to cum very soon.

Speaking of cumming, about five minutes in, the guy picked up the cup and I got the first good look at his dick pulsating, throbbing, and emptying its milk into the small container.

Despite his lack of enthusiasm, the first fapper performed his mission efficiently and released some thick white loads.

Maybe he was afraid to get arrested for not taking part in the National Effort.

He was still holding on to the cup though, and the seconds were passing by.

"Sir..." I whispered. "I need to..."

He looked at me with all the despise he could gather. I felt terrible.

"Here." He barked, almost throwing the cup at my face.

I grabbed it hastily and I drank the content in one go.

The jizz was salty, just like the guy who had produced it.

He left the room and I heard that he had to confirm to a staff member that I had dutifully swallowed his spunk in the assigned time.

If he had refused to feed me, I could have lodged a formal complaint. It was my right as a Beta Male to be served those fresh loads of jizz.

Thank you, Mister President Harrison!

I did not have time to hear the married guy complain some more about the "degeneracy of the country" that someone else was already entering the cubicle.

Seven men had to feed me their loads before I would be asked to leave the cabin. There was no time to waste. Nor cum, of course.

This second guy, I knew very well. He was my law teacher, Professor Dentons.

"Zander."

He nodded with a smile as he came in, as if he was happily surprised to see me there, on my knees.

"Professor..."

This time, I could easily tell that he was already hard under his jeans before coming in.

I had noticed during prior visits to the CuM Centre that Dentons was one of these men who were shamelessly touching themselves while they were waiting in the lines.

No big deal in this day and age, but still, I started to consider that the plain ignorance and despise from my previous donor was not that bad after all.

My professor looked at me for a few seconds. It was like he was waiting for me to unbuckle his belt. In the end, he slid down his pants himself.

Shit. Dentons was packing big. And his dick was already dripping. A ton.

I knew that he was getting blown by some Beta males on the side, right on the campus and pretty much in the open. I felt very awkward suddenly, what would he be expecting from me? I was not ready for any of it.

Yet, the precum forming at the tip of his cut dick was appetizing as fuck...

Looked plenty nutritious.

Professor Dentons stroked himself slowly looking right at me. He did not turn on the iPad. I was surprised, - but probably I should not have been -, that he did not even try to pretend that he needed some porn to get off.

I heard someone moaning loudly in the cabin right next to mine. I was not alone in this. Hundreds of Betas were waiting to get fed, now in very close proximity with the Alphas.

I was feeling the tension in every fibre of my being.

It took less than two minutes for Dentons to reach the point of orgasm. I was semi-expecting he would spray his loads right on my face, but he did follow the procedure and came in the cup.

However, contrary to his predecessor, he hurried to feed it to me.

"Open your mouth, Zander! 5 seconds, remember!"

My law professor emptied the cup filled of his fresh spunk in my opened mouth while he pulled my hair back. His milk slid right down my throat.

Wow. This is something I never thought I would write.

If the last couple of weeks had pushed the concept of decency to the limits, with the new Protocol in place, we were now widely crossing them!

As I was slurping on the jizz from my third donor, I could not believe this would become my new routine!

Third and fourth guys were strangers and they did their business quickly. The fourth guy's sperm tasted sweeter than the other three. He had gotten some jizz on his hands which he generously accepted to smear on my face.

The fifth dude who came in was some sort of a celebrity inside the Centre.

Do you remember the obese guy who had jerked himself off with the blinds wide opened on day 1? Well, he was still here and he was all ready to feed me his loads!

He was the first one to get entirely naked in the cubicle. Because of his weight, and because he was making no effort to be mindful of me, his belly and his dick rubbed against my face multiple times.

Truly, if he had packed huge balls and lots of jizz to feed me, I would have probably not cared about the physical contact, but that was not the case, so I was pissed. The pervert had a micro penis and he was struggling to get it fully up.

His loads would be disappointing, at best.

He was panting and sweating all over me and I thought this would never end. After fifteen minutes of grunting and not being able to maintain a full hard-on, I almost got out of the cubicle to ask for the staff worker to get another donor.

I was scared of the soldier guarding the door though, who knew how he would treat a Beta complaining about an Alpha?

Besides, us Beta males were meant to leave the cabin only once we had received seven ejaculations in the row, or if the fapper was downright refusing to feed us.

And trust me, my new friend here was definitely willing to feed me!

Finally, after twenty long minutes, and while I had heard multiple guys around me getting out of their respective cabins, the dude released three tiny translucent loads in the cup.

"No thank you for daddy?" The obese guy said as I was swallowing up his miserable jizz.

I gave him the middle finger. Maybe I was a Beta, but I still had some dignity. Or at least, I thought so.

He smeared his tiny cock on my forehead and then he left.

At this point, I had various loads dripping on my face already so I really was not bothered.

The turn-over was fast. The sixth guy came in only wearing his shorts, his dick already out. I knew him briefly; he was studying at our school and was part of the water-polo team.

He looked beefy as fuck and I understood exactly why he was happy to wander around shirtless. You have to flaunt the goods when you have them.

"Awkward, right?" He grinned at me.

I nodded yes.

At this stage, I think I had lost all sense of reality.

The water-polo dude stroked himself to a very hardcore gangbang scene. I looked at it on the iPad and I was blatantly hard all throughout. I even feared that my cock would explode in my pants. The pornstar was taking two dicks in her ass at once. That must hurt.

"Nasty bitch, that girl." The Alpha told me.

Again, I nodded yes.

Tough to know what the proper etiquette is when you are waiting for a guy to cum in a cup for you.

"Just like you." He winked at me.

And there again, I nodded yes...

What the hell was wrong with me!? I was not a nasty bitch! I was simply there to get my medicine.

Apparently, seeing me acknowledging that I was a slut pushed the fapper to the edge, he came in the glass right after that. Thick jock's loads. At least, it looked like good quality spunk. I ingested them immediately.

"See you soon." He told me as he was about to get out.

He stopped himself though.

"Here, bitch."

He was pointing at his rock-hard abs, covered with a thin layer of cum.

I stuck my tongue out and licked off the abs. I even kissed his stomach in the end. The water-polo hunk smiled at me.

"You have really changed, Dan." I was shocked that he knew my name. "For the better."

I had not said a single word during this whole interaction. Not that it would have mattered anyway.

I was still playing with his seeds in my mouth -- there was a lot to take in - when another guy walked in. And what a guy!

Big D. was already stroking himself as he walked inside the cubicle.

Jesus Christ, up close, Darius' cock was not "Big", it was simply enormous!

And his balls, fuck, they looked heavy as hell. I knew he must have been jerking off for a while, waiting right outside the curtains.

"Looks like you win the lottery today, Dan!" He told me with a smirk.

"Darius... I..."

His huge wrestling-built biceps were contracted as he was beating his meat furiously.

"I'm already close, it should be quick!"

"Ok..."

I was mesmerized by the huge dick, the muscular body, the way Darius was spitting on his cock making it slimy, juicy.

Yes, maybe I had won the lottery after all. A big guy like this' jizz was probably worth millions!

"Your face is already messy as fuck, dude." He chuckled.

"You... You're my last load of the day." I managed to reply, almost apological.

"Last but not least!" He got his dick very close to my face, but before smearing his cockhead against my cheeks, he asked: "You don't mind my pre'? I heard it's good for you, guys!"

"No... I... I don't, go ahead." I heard me say.

With the biggest smile on his face, Darius started rubbing his monster black cock all over my forehead, cheeks, chin... and even my lips.

It was not the first time that my skin was in direct contact with a dick, but damn, Big D. was not playing around.

It had nothing to do with the Protocol or even feeding me there. I could sense it, there was something deeply sexual and animalistic in his behaviour. In fact, Big D. was jerking himself off and getting himself to orgasm by rubbing his wet dick against my left cheek.

I felt his precum dripping into my mouth. I let it.

"You're cool with that, right?"

He was panting over me, getting super hard, ravaging my poor cheek.

"Yeah... That's fine... I... I need the cum."

He chuckled again. Maybe he was laughing at me, or maybe he was laughing with me, he was just excited.

We were bros, right?

Truth be told, I had been eying at his XXL donkey black cock for weeks. It may have been tough to admit but I was feeling privileged to get to feel that schlong against my face. Gregory Marshall would have been so jealous!

Being depraved from ejaculating had certainly made me discover something within me that I did not know existed: the part which loved to be slapped hard across the face by a huge black throbbing cock.

I was precumming in my underwear like an unstoppable fountain.

Several times, his wet cockhead passed through my lips which I had kept -- more or less -- sealed.

"With my customers, I cum directly into their mouths. This is what they ask now. Since they have announced the new measures." Darius told me.

I could pretend that I was shocked or surprised, but what would be the point?

At this stage, it was like a given that we were headed towards "direct oral ingestion". And when I say "we", I mean, the whole country.

In the back of my mind, I instantly knew that the "cumming into the cup, and then pouring the juice straight into a mouth in less than five seconds" rule would not last for too long.

Still, I did not think that I would cross that boundary so fast. Although technically, it was my seventh serving of the day... I had hold on to the cup for the sixth previous loads.

"Your call, mate!" Darius simply stated, still rubbing himself against me. "I'm just saying, if you want the full Big D.'s effect, I don't mind pouring the juice right into your stomach."

I was smelling his balls. Inside of them, my precious Cure was maturing.

"Decide quickly though, I'm going to nut!"

"Ok, ok. Go ahead, straight into my mou... aaaaah..."

I could not finish my sentence that Big D. was already aiming his humongous cock towards my semi-opened mouth and was spraying his loads right inside.

Shit. I had not realized he was so close to bust!

I thought this new way of ingesting cum would not make much difference, - I mean, I was already gulping on ounces and ounces of fresh jizz every day -, but in reality, it was a complete game-changer.

The sperm was hot and hitting the back of my throat at a steady pace, making me gag and choke, the big cock was so closed to my mouth, I thought he was about to penetrate me...

Suddenly, I saw myself in a porn. I was a nasty bitch swallowing cum from a huge black bodybuilder.

And while crazy thoughts were running through my mind, the orgasm kept on coming and I kept my mouth opened, wider and wider.

I could not waste a single drop!

Darius had the precision of a wrestler, he did not miss any of his shots, they all went straight into my mouth. And after more than twenty seconds of feeding, I felt like I was drowning in his gooey warm sperm.

"Fuck... fuck yeah..." Big D. moaned as he kept on busting his loads.

Once he was done, I had a mouth-full like never before.

"Close your mouth fella, and play with it inside, it will help you heal faster."

I did as I was told, running the sperm against my palate and through my teeth.

Darius did not seem to think what had just happened was a big deal.

Apparently, he was a casual feeder of Beta males. This quick jerk-off session and orgasm into my mouth was pretty tamed in comparison to what he was doing with some other dudes.

I learned later that day that he was actually making a fortune by cumming into other guys' throats.

And I had been blessed with his nutritious loads for free... Lucky me, indeed!

As Darius left, I forgot I was supposed to go as well. A soldier had to open the curtains and pulled me out of the cabin.

"No more than seven, Beta! You know the rules!"

Damn, he did not need to be that harsh! I would have probably said something back if I were not still struggling with the amount of jizz sticking to my palate.

When I got out of the cubicle, I realized how much things had changed.

The Beta males who had been fed and locked up in a cubicle for between half an hour to a full hour were all looking like zombies, most of them had cum coating all over their faces.

Most of them. I should have had said, most of us.

I was definitely drenched too. And numb. And also... happy? Satisfied?

God, what was I turning into?

Gino looked at me like I was an alien as I walked up to him. I did not know what to say.

"Well, that was new!" Diego broke the silence.

I had not realized he was next to me with some of the other guys from the frat.

"I had to feed Greg Marshall. He tried to suck my cock, the big hungry boy!" Tyrone said with his usual jokester's tone.

"Did you let him?" Diego asked.

"A magician never reveals his secrets."

Gosh... Some had already moved on to blowjobs! Of course, if you could suck a dick in a college's bathroom, you could suck a dick in a freaking CuM Centre.

"What happens in the cubicle stays in the cubicle." Darius said wisely, winking at me.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed. Being fed this way was making everything realer, crazier, gayer. I literally had to sit down.

"Are you okay?" Gino asked me.

"Yeah... Sorry... That was a lot, I guess... I mean, it was intense! I... Fuck, Gino... I... Seven guys just jizzed for me, right next to me, on me!"

I was freaking out. Gino patted my shoulders.

"I know, mate. But it's for your own good, right. That's just the Protocol."

"How did it go for you?"

"My Beta was Steve... He... He wanted to make sure we were respecting the five seconds' rule so he requested for... I'm not sure how to say that... He was really committed to the five seconds' thing."

I did not ask for any more details as Gino seemed too uncomfortable.

I could very well picture what had happened anyway.

One thing which helped me to get back on track was that, by this point, I knew that one could get used to anything.

Just like I had got accustomed to drink a shot of load each morning, I could get used to be fed seven ejaculations in a tiny cubicle.

Also, I could not deny that I had not hated the experience. Far from it, actually.

"I'm sorry I did not know which cubicle you were into, or I would have made sure to pick you! Someone else got the full extra-large meal today!" Franck whispered in my ears as we were back on campus later that day.

You guessed it, he grabbed his junks as he went away.

I had goosebumps.

If we were strategic enough, maybe we could make sure that I was fed seven large loads each morning by picking-up the right candidates. This was something to think about...

If I could avoid the micro penis and the translucent loads and focus on the jocks, I would certainly heal faster.

It was all about getting better, right?

My mind also wandered to Simon, living inside the Cum Factory. He must have been jizzed on by dozens of guys, maybe more, on a daily basis.

I was not too sure whether I found it gross or if I envied him at this point.

"Zander, I asked you a question."

Fuck, I had lost myself in my thoughts during class.

Professor Dentons was looking at me severely. He was certainly acting very different than in the morning at the Centre.

"Sorry, professor, I did not hear..."

"Well, you should be paying attention, I was talking about a subject of high interest for Beta males such as yourself. The fundamental right of choosing how one wishes to get treated when afflicted by a disease."

12