The Cure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pretended to pay attention for the rest of the class, but for the past weeks, I was barely able to function normally and my grades were plunging.

Only within the rowing team, I was achieving some of my best results, every other area of my life was downright chaotic.

It was only the beginning of my journey though.

The guys at home had maintained their business, however, the new Protocol had led them to feed their customers directly.

When I came back home that evening, Allan, the farmer boy whom I was meeting for the first time, was kneeling down in the middle of the living room waiting for the rest of the guys to come home.

Only Peter and Andre were there to prepare the living space for the big Cum Event to come.

I noticed that there was no cup and I wondered how they would feed him.

Worst part was, I could not help thinking about how lucky Allan was! I was jealous! The boys had never told me how much he was paying, but apparently, it was a lot.

Prices had doubled recently, since the jizz had to be served fresh, straight from the balls.

I followed my usual coping mechanism -- hiding in my room -- and I sat down on my bed, trying to control my restless erection while I started to hear the guys cheering downstairs.

I guessed there were taking turns feeding their customer... For some damn reason, it only got my cock harder.

Let me tell you something, you have no idea of how exhausting it is to fight against your own dick until you have been strictly forbidden to cum for weeks.

Every area of my life was affected. It was a constant battle to focus on anything else other than my balls begging for a release.

I had no functioning brain. I was a horned-up animal... In need for fresh cum.

I even had trouble to pee. Half of the time, things were getting messy as my cock was constantly aiming at the ceiling... I cannot count the number of times I pissed on my own face in the shower during that time!

I heard the guys laughing downstairs. The session with Allan was not over.

I put some music on to try to get inside my own bubble. But even alone with my thoughts, only images of fat girthy cocks, ready to burst their creamy loads were coming to me. I was almost hallucinating at one point.

There was a new thing called the "SOS", for "Spunk Obsession Syndrome" and although I had been sceptical at first, I was now fully believing in it.

Some lawyers had used the "SOS" to defend their clients who had robbed gallons of cum from the storage centres. Betas males had been conditioned to search for cum and it had twisted their minds, it was scientifically proved.

The more they were being told how crucial and redeeming cum was, the more they were drinking it, the more they were becoming obsessed with it... The more they were susceptible to make irrational decisions to procure the precious nectar.

I could relate.

I fell asleep somehow and when I woke up, Gino was snoring in his bed.

He was naked and lying above the covers, on his stomach. He would have never done that before the introduction of the Protocol but, at this point, was there still a point to be modest? I looked at his hairy muscular ass.

I was thirsty.

I was horny too, but that was beside the point.

I got out of the room but I was stopped in my way to go downstairs. Franck was playing with his phone in the corridor. He was about to go back to his own room that he used to share with Simon. He was wearing his usual broad underwear.

"We have not seen you for dinner." He told me, not too loud to avoid waking up our roommates.

"You were all very busy with someone else. I did not want to intrude."

"Ooooh, I sense some jealousy!" He teased me.

"Shut up. That's not funny."

"Chill out, dude! When will you stop being so on edge all the time? Life is good."

I did not say anything.

Franck took a look at my blatantly hard cock, poking lewdly underneath my boxer briefs.

"Jesus, you do look tense as fuck."

"I wish you could be in my position, just once. It's hell."

"I bet. Not cumming must be the worst. I emptied my balls a couple hours ago and I could still go for round two."

I looked at his crotch. For once, he was not hard. Maybe a semi.

"You have no idea the torture it's been to see everyone in this freaking city nut, except for me!"

I did not intend to be this genuine with Franck, but as I mentioned, I was exhausted.

"Yeah... You do look tired... Listen, Dan, if you want a refill. I can give you one." I looked at the floor. "For free, I mean! No task, no service, nothing. I have a few more loads in my balls. Each ounce of seeds counts, right?"

"Really? You would do that, for free?"

"For you, of course. Bros have to stick together, remember?"

I was about to say that I was not sure it was a good idea when Franck slid down his underwear to his ankles. Suddenly, his flaccid cock was hanging before me.

"Let's go then, let's do it quickly." He pressed me.

"Here?"

"Why not? Everybody's asleep, come on, I'm sure I can cum in less than five minutes. Just get on your knees."

I did come out of my room because I was thirsty...

This time, I did not try to push back.

I knew that I would end-up on my knees, my mouth wide opened, so why pretend? See, there was no cup in the middle of the corridor, and Franck was not going to nut on the walls, so when he told me to open my mouth, I was expecting it and I simply obeyed.

He got hard in less than ten seconds, - fuck, that dude was a machine -, Franck had his eyes shut and he did the usual rubbing of his nipples.

Several times, he told me that he was about to nut and he got his cockhead very close to my lips, but those were false alerts.

Still, his cockhead would find his way against my lips in the process. At least, I was swallowing some juicy and nutritious precum when he would rub his shaft against my mouth. Not everything was lost.

At some point, Franck suggested another method.

"Bro, I think we can speed up the process and make it more efficient."

I did not say anything. I was anticipating something weird.

I was not disappointed.

"Just lock your lips around my cockhead, the pressure will make me go quicker and this way, you're sure not to miss a droplet. The dude I had this morning, I painted the cubicle white, but I almost missed all my shots into his mouth. Such a shame."

"Dude... That's too much..."

I was neither convinced not convincing.

"What? You prefer a facial? I'm going to make a mess, and then the guys are going to ask questions! I thought you'd prefer to keep this between us."

"Of course. But... I..." I took a deep breath. "That's gay, Franck..."

"Not at all! We're between bros, right? I'm just helping you out. And it's not like you would be sucking me, it would be just to catch the juice properly, your Cure. It will be just the tip."

"Just the tip?"

"Sure! I'll tell you when I'm ready."

Just like that, there was no more question in that sentence.

Franck would give me his go and I would have to lock my lips around his wet cockhead. It was decided.

Maybe he thought that this was no "homo at all", but I was way too excited by the prospect for it to be entirely straight.

Yes, I can admit to it now, a part of me definitely wanted to try it.

To be fair, since the moment he had known that I was about to put his uncut dick in my mouth, Franck seemed way hornier! His dick was raging at full-mast, throbbing and precumming. He was stroking it with his two hands.

I was on my knees, waiting patiently for my moment to shine. Hard as well.

"NOW! Take it!"

He pushed his cock against my lips and semi-opened mouth and I swallowed his cockhead.

I was thinking I would only be surrounding the tip, but I was also sensing his retracted foreskin and a part of the top of his cock, beyond his head.

"Grrrrllll...." I made a guttural sound.

"I'm coming, man."

Indeed, he was.

I felt a volley tapping against my throat and flooding my mouth, then another, and a third, and a fourth... until Franck had full-on exploded in my mouth, turning it into a white milky river.

After each throb, it felt like his dick was getting, even so slightly, buried deeper into my mouth.

Was it still just the tip?

I told myself so.

After a while, I wanted to say to Franck that he could withdraw but he did not seem in a hurry and I had my mouth-full so it was difficult to express anything without swallowing more inches of his slab of meat.

In the end, I felt his warm cock deflating in my mouth while I was still in the process of drinking-up his loads.

Definitely, the sweetest cum I had swallowed thus far. Also, the biggest loads.

Franck's hyperspermia was certainly not an urban legend.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, GUYS?!"

Franck finally took his flaccid cock out of my mouth and I turned around, loads of sperm sliding down my chin.

Gino was there, stark naked and looking pretty shocked.

One would be for less.

"I was..."

Shit, I should not have tried to talk, more cum slid down my bare chest... And you know me, I had to put it all back in my mouth.

NO FUCKING WASTE.

Gino did not make any comment as I was sucking my fingers off.

"I gave a favour to our teammate. I don't want another Simon on our hands. We cannot lose anybody else." Franck said casually, putting his underwear back on.

"Your room is ready?" Gino asked Franck, pretending I was not there.

"Yeap, Darius arrives first thing in the morning."

I looked at them, perplex. I was still swallowing cum, feeling the thick cream sliding down my oesophagus.

"Big D. is the new member of the rowing team." Franck explained. "He applied today, right after the visit at the CuM Centre. And of course, Coach Jordan was thrilled! He'll be taking Simon's spot in my room."

A vivid image of Darius's humongous cock and balls poked right into my brain.

And I thought the house was filled with monster-cocks before...

Now things were really about to get crazy!

[MORE TO CUM]

See you next week to see Dan take more proactive steps towards getting his cum fix!

12