The Cure Ch. 10

Story Info
Daniel blows some fat cocks to survive! Would you?
4.1k words
4.91
6.9k
30

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 10: Team spirit

I CAME.

I creamed all over myself during my sleep. Fuck my life!

I was not even fully awake to enjoy my orgasm but all the evidence was there, my sheets were all wet, - way more than usual -, and my chest was covered in several layers of thick white cum.

I had the best dream.

I could not recall every detail, but I was fucking an ass, for some reason, I think it was a male bum... I was banging that tight hairy hole, my foreskin was rubbing against the anal cave, my dick was going back and forth... It was musky, hot... I saw myself cumming...

Except that it was no longer a dream, I had exploded on myself.

I guessed it was only a matter of time, but still, I was freaking out!

Twenty-one days into the Protocol and I had failed miserably.

My first instinct was to collect all that fresh semen on my chest and to lick it off my fingers. I needed to re-ingest as much sperm as possible! I was a dog. Or more accurately, a bitch.

Damn it, there were huge stains all over my sheet. I tried to slurp it, harvest what I could, but there was a lot of waste.

"What the fuck are you doing, bro?"

Gino had turned on the lights.

He had caught me, stark naked on all fours in my bed, trying to suck on the drying sperm on my white sheet.

"I made a mistake, man. I... I jizzed... In my sleep!"

I confessed, not even acknowledging the fact that I was presenting my bare ass arched down to my best friend.

I supposed that you do not really think about those details when you are in full crisis mode.

Gino's horrified face only made things worse.

He would not have had another reaction if I had told him that I had killed someone.

"Dude... You know that's not okay for you! You're ruining all your efforts! You're putting your life at risk!"

"You think I'm not aware of that?! Does it look like I'm happy?"

"Ok, ok... Listen... It happens... Have you re-ingested your..."

"I swallowed back everything that I could. What do you think I'm doing right now? Gino, you have no idea, I nutted so much. I've never blasted so much spunk, I mean, you could think that Franck nutted in here! I did not even get to feel the release because it all happened while I was sleeping."

I was really bummed by that fact, I had to share it.

"Calm down, mate. Let me check what the official guidelines are for situations like that."

Gino was scrolling down his phone.

I was feeling ridiculous.

If you think that we were overreacting, try to put yourself in the shoes of someone who had been told and repeated constantly for the past three weeks that ejaculating was the worst thing he could ever do.

I felt like I had broken the biggest law in the book.

"Listen, I'm already swallowing more cum than the one ounce a day. And I had never deviated before from the Protocol, so maybe I..."

Gino cut me off:

"You should have worn the damn chastity cage; you knew you were at risk. Your dick was on the verge of exploding 24/7."

Gino did have a front row seat to my throbbing, hard and leaking cock...

Yet, I had refused to order the damn cage, I hated the idea of locking my dick up and I thought I could control myself.

It was foolish, of course.

"So, what do the guidelines say?"

"What do you think?" Gino said, shrugging his shoulders.

What was the point of even checking the instructions? We both knew what was the most important rule after "non-cumming"... I had to swallow as much jizz as possible to compensate! And fast.

"It's 4:30 am..." I spoke.

"And?"

"The mandatory ejaculation at the CuM Centre is more than 4 hours away...."

I was pointing that out for two reasons.

First, I wanted to show the tricky situation I was in. I would not get a refill before a long four hours.

Second, I wanted to remind Gino that he would be mandated to cum way later... Maybe he could spare me some more of his juice in the meantime!

My best mate got the message, even clearer than I had anticipated.

"You're right. This will not even be a waste cause that is spunk which would have been spent at the Centre anyway."

"What do you have in mind?" I pretended to be innocent.

My innocence had gone for many ejaculations ago.

"Just go to the living-room, I'll wake the guys up. They won't be happy about it, but the first loads early morning are always the thickest and most nutritious. We cannot leave you like that, it's just too dangerous. We promised we would move on as a team. We shouldn't have let Simon leave."

"Thanks Gino. Just... Don't wake Jason up, please... I don't think he will..."

"His cum is shit anyway." Gino said with a smile.

He really was a bro!

I hurried-up downstairs, grateful to have such a good friend... and good teammates.

They all accepted to come out of their warm beds to feed me, even Darius who was freshly part of the team and had only taken part in one training session.

Most of them were naked and already hard. That is the great thing when you live with frat guys, especially rowing boys, they seem to always be ready for action.

Naturally, and I do not use this word lightly - it did seem like the natural order of things -, they all formed a circle around me as they were getting their fat horse cocks to full-mast.

My head was literally spinning.

Diego yawned which made me feel a bit guilty but he was definitely woken-up down there.

By this point, I knew the dicks of my mates like I knew their faces.

From left to right, there was Peter and his wet foreskin already covered with precum, then Diego and his Latino girthy cock, next to him, the two inseparable Jackson twins, Andre and Tyrone, both packing two big black cocks, then, Gino who was stroking his hairy juicy Italian cock, Franck and his massive dick and balls was next, and finally, completing the circle, the newcomer, (or the newcummer), Big D.

The biggest man of them all.

Even compared to the massive schlongs moving around him, his humongous dick was taking the cake.

It was hard to believe that not so long ago I had been shocked to see the frat guys jerking-off in the same living room. Everything felt different, smelt different, it was a whole new vibe.

Did anyone still think that it was only about taking a "Cure" and following a "Protocol"?

The guys had no shame stroking their dicks and they did not pretend that they needed to watch a porn to get excited anymore. As for me, I was more than willing and ready to be fed.

The bodies were closer to each other, the circle was way smaller, and there was no glass or cup.

The cum would be poured straight into my eager Beta mouth.

Franck was always playing with his nipples and moaning, but now, the other guys were all doing various tricks to maintain a vigorous hard-on: playing with their two hands, spitting proficiently on their dicks or... dirty talking.

"Fuck, we're gonna paint this bitch white!" Tyrone was moaning.

It was implied that he was talking about me but no-one never said it outright.

"Filthy cum-dumpster." His brother added.

Could I still deny what I was?

I stuck my tongue out, to show that I was fine with it. More than that, I was genuinely grateful they would cut their night of sleep short to take care of me.

Many guys would have paid to get the same treatment, some were actually paying, like Allan, the farm boy, but me, I had all those horned-up jocks for free.

Maybe that was the reason I arched my back when Franck said:

"Show us your bum. Get us in the mood, slut."

It was the least that I could do.

When he slapped my ass-cheeks, I let go of a faint moan.

What was I turning into?

"FUCK YEAH!" Diego shouted, slapping me as well.

Soon, it was not only their hands on my butt, but many hard dicks beating against my ass cheeks.

A voice in my head told me that things were starting to get out of control, even in light of the degenerated standards we were now all living in, but I let it happened.

"Dan, tongue!" Darius talked, louder than the others.

I turned my face towards him and stuck out my tongue as much as possible.

I saw his humongous cock coming towards me like a semi-truck crashing into you in the middle of the road, Darius slapped my tongue with his huge cockhead and smeared it with his precum.

Jesus Christ, that was a lot!

I swallowed the male juice dutifully as he was finishing smearing my cheeks and forehead.

It was like a green light given to the six other hunks.

Suddenly I was drowned, and blinded, into a sea of big juicy cocks rubbing against my face. I had no choice but to close my eyes but I felt like at least three or maybe even four large cocks were dripping and pressing against my skin at the same time.

"This is the shock treatment. You made a huge mistake emptying yourself, mate, we have to drench you to compensate!"

"ffank you" I mumbled between my teeth.

If I had opened my mouth at that moment, I would have swallowed a cock. Or two.

For a second there, I thought it would not have been such a big deal... Still, I did not take the chance and I kept my lips shut.

"Look at him, he just nutted in his sleep and he's all hard again!" Someone said, I was not too sure if it was Peter or Tyrone.

"Fuck, he loves that!"

"What did you expect, he's a Beta!"

I opened my eyes, Franck had made this last remark, he was currently in the process of rubbing his heavy balls against my forehead. During our hazing days, we would have called it a "tea party".

Franck winked at me when he saw that I was looking at him. It was all a big joke to him, no reason to freak-out.

Gino was full-on taking part into the shenanigans but he was less vocal than the other six. He was hard as a rock though.

I licked the corner of my lips, some precum was dripping there.

I was surprised when Franck signalled to the other that he was about to nut. He was usually the last-one to go.

I understood later that he wanted to show our mates the new and "proper" way to feed me.

"Just like last time, Dan, right? You know what to do not to miss a single droplet of your medicine!"

I felt very self-aware.

I knew exactly what he was referring to but Franck had been the only one I had ever locked my lips around the cockhead, and I still had a vivid memory of Gino's face when he had witnessed it.

But could I really be difficult at this point?

Franck (alongside his hyperspermia) was about to offer me the biggest meal ever, and six more cocks were to follow.

"Come on, Dan... Open up!" Franck pressed me.

He did not have to insist.

I opened my mouth and I even moved closer to his cock to slide it inside. Just the tip of course. This was not about sucking him, just the perfect way to swallow all of his milk.

A gasp was audible in the crowd around us when my lips came into direct contact with his cockhead.

No homo, bros. Right?

Franck was not that ready to cum though. As I was holding his cockhead in my mouth, throbbing and pulsating, he was still stroking his shaft with his right hand. Any sudden move and he was pushing his cock further into my mouth until it tapped against my throat.

Several times, I had to push him away to make sure I was only swallowing the tip.

The situation got even cruder when some of the guys went back to fapping their cocks against my ass... or against my face while I still had Franck's cockhead lodged inside my mouth!

"I can feel your dick in there, Franck!" Tyrone said, laughing his ass off, as he was slapping his cock against my left cheek.

Maybe I should have said something to gain back some sort of control but I had quite the mouth full already!

"I'm gonna jizz so much, bro, keep that big sausage in your mouth, the blast is coming." Franck teased me.

So, I waited.

I have to admit, at some point, I may have stopped pushing back against Franck's cock lodging itself further down into my throat. Many times, he told me that he was "right there", but only precum was dripping from his piss-slip.

When he finally released his loads, I think that Franck was halfway in and I was semi-choking myself with several inches of his meat.

He had not lied about his orgasm though.

The big blast was real and I felt it, hard.

With no much warning, I felt some warm milk filling up my throat and sliding straight down my oesophagus to my stomach. Clearly, we were respecting the five seconds rule and I was taking all the benefits possible from these XXL loads of cum.

As he was nutting inside of me, - I lost counts of the number of volleys hitting the back of my throat -, Franck grabbed my head to force me to stay still.

He was quickly helped by Darius who slide his two large hands around my throat.

I semi-opened my eyes in a daze. All I could see was the rowing captain's abs against my face, clenching at each new load of thick cum he was pouring into my throat.

"Grrrll Grrrl."

I was making crazy sounds which made some of my teammates laugh.

"Take his juice, Dan, take it all!"

They were cheering me on.

"Grrl, grrl, Grlll..."

"He seems even hungrier than Allan!"

I was drowning in Franck's sperm, it felt like swallowing a gallon of pure concentrated milk, but I stayed strong. I did not puke or gag too much.

I kept it all in and I waited for Franck's cock to be fully deflated before spitting his cock out of my mouth.

At this point, I was panting hard.

"You're ok, mate?" Peter asked.

I must have looked like a mess. I was hardly breathing.

"Yeah." I mumbled, making bubbles in my mouth, filled with white cream.

"Jesus Christ, Franck, you've filled him to the brim!" Andre exclaimed.

"It's going to overflow!" Tyrone chuckled.

"Nah, Dan here is a professional, don't worry, guys! He needs to be full anyway."

I nodded yes and I swallowed some more.

I was proud to live up to the expectations of Franck Karter.

Having confirmation that I was fine uninhibited the other guys even more, if this was possible.

Tyrone was the next one to cum. He had been very excited by my previous trick and he requested the same treatment.

I had no reason to discriminate and I locked my lips around his thick black cock. Fuck, he was even girthier than Franck.

I tried to be a little more mindful about the "just the tip" rule but it did not take long before Ty started to make back and forth motion in my mouth.

"The only way I can cum!" He said to justify himself.

At least, it did not last for more than a few back and forth. Very quickly, Tyrone emptied himself within me. The contact with my lips and tongue had gotten him to the edge.

Even if his cum-shot was incomparable to Franck -- no one was playing in the same "hyperspermia" category -- I could tell that the loads were thick and creamy. Dared I say that they even tasted good?

Diego and Peter who came next were more careful of my boundaries, or maybe themselves were not super comfortable with shoving their cocks down my throat.

Just to be clear, they still made me swallow the tips of their cocks and jizzed straight into my mouth, just like their teammates, but they did not push it.

After the fourth ejaculation, I felt like I truly was becoming a pro at this.

Somehow, I knew that this way of swallowing jizz would soon become the new normal and I guess I was mostly fine with that. When I was ingesting cum, I knew that I was doing the right thing.

It was way better than the sheer feeling of panic and shame I had gone through after I had realized I had messed-up in my bed.

Thinking of which, I was still blatantly hard...

Andre was the next one in line to cum inside of me.

Just like his brother, he was playful. He tried some back and forth, and when I realized I was the one going down his cock, I stopped myself.

I could not really blow him. Right? I was many things, but not a cock sucker!

Andre did not test my limit for too long and he released his eight volleys of cum in my throat. A clean and effective job.

Gino and Big D. were the last ones still standing. Peter had gone back to sleep. The others were watching the end of the show.

Franck held the back of my head.

"Come on, Big D. you turn. You're new to this team, show us your worth!"

With a large smile, Darius took a step towards me and suddenly, I had his fat engorged cock against my face. I am not kidding, that thing was the size of my entire head! I was not even sure I would be able to swallow the tip, but I did try my best.

"That's right, babydoll, take it in your mouth, your precious juice is coming."

Darius told as he fist-bumped Franck, still holding me from behind.

I could try to spin things around here, but either way you were looking at the scene which followed, it was clear that I was no longer only "holding the tip" of a cock in my mouth...

We were more into the "downright face-fucking" territory!

As my head was locked by Franck, Darius started to push his humongous dong further inside my mouth until he fully tapped against my throat and I gagged.

As I spat out an impressive amount of slime and saliva and struggled to keep breathing with his anaconda stuck in my throat, he did seem to think this was a problem.

On the contrary, he started ramming my throat up and down.

"I have tons of precum leaking all over my shaft, dude, you need to get it all in your system. I'm going to feed you so much, man."

"That's the fucking team spirit!" Franck yelled out.

My eyes were widening out, I thought they were about to get expelled from their sockets and all I could feel was that gigantic piece of meat, hard but wet, filling up my throat and pounding me severely.

"You're fine with that, right, Dan? You want it all down in your stomach?" Big D asked me as he was stretching my mouth to its limits.

I nodded yes.

It was true, I was fine with that.

Obviously, since I had shown my consent, things got even filthier from there.

Franck used one of his hands to collect some precum dripping from my own cock and while his friend was ramming me, he pushed his coated fingers inside my mouth. This was wild.

"Don't waste your own precum either, each droplet counts, Beta!"

I exchanged a glance with Gino. He seemed shocked, he was no longer touching his dick, hanging at half-mast between his hairy legs.

All I was thinking about was the healthy cum which was filling up my organs.

"Some would pay millions for juice that good."

Again, I nodded yes, I knew this was perfectly true. I was one lucky Beta male!

Finally, after nearly ten minutes of hardcore face-fucking, Darius pulled his dick out of my mouth and started cumming.

I was startled! Was it not the whole point to have his cockhead in my mouth so he could ejaculate straight within?! Not to lose any drop of precious cum?!

"Darius! The jizz!" Someone howled at him.

I had already jumped back on his big spray hose anyway.

I would not let that seed escape me! Not after all the efforts I had pulled in.

"Sorry, I got lost in the moment." Darius said as he was finishing himself up.

Don't worry, I caught most of his spunk. Only the very first volley had ended-up on my face, it was good to ingest through my skin too so I did not complain.

It was passed 5 am, the guys seemed a bit overwhelmed by the last session with Big D. and there was an awkward moment. From chuckling about the situation, there were now silence and confused looks.

12