The Cure Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things had escalated in the heat of the moment, but everyone was seemingly sobering up.

Gino had yet to cum but slowly, the other guys started to go back to their rooms to sleep.

Five minutes later, I found myself dumbfounded and naked, alone in the living-room, the cum dripping on my face, realizing that the party was over.

Although I could not complain about the way I had been fed, - it was by far, the most spunk I had swallowed in one go -, I was still a bit frustrated... One of my meals was missing!

Or so I thought.

When I came back to my room, Gino was furiously jerking-off.

I must have looked surprised because he said:

"You did not really think I would leave you hungry for more?"

I swallowed my saliva.

"You don't have to, Gino... if you don't wanna..."

"We're all part of the same team, bro. That's my duty."

I spontaneously knelt down and crawled to the edge of his bed. Fuck, I was excited. What the hell?

"Wanna do it the new way?" Gino suggested.

He seemed a bit unsure.

As a sole response, I leaned over to take the top of his hard dick in my mouth.

If one of my teammates was deserving of a nice treat, that was certainly Gino.

Immediately, he started moaning.

"Wow... it does feel... different..."

I pushed my head a little further down his cock. I purposely went further down his cockhead this time around, reaching more of his foreskin.

"Different good..." He specified.

I had no idea what was happening to me, to us, to my damn brain... But if Darius had gone so deep within me, I thought it was only fair that Gino got to experience the same thing.

Somehow, I found myself halfway down his shaft, feeling the warm cock throbbing in my mouth, finding its way in my newly-trained throat.

"Hmmm... Keep going... I'll cum quickly..."

So, I went deeper.

"Yeah..."

And deeper.

"Fuck, Dan..."

Until I was properly deepthroating my best friend.

"Good Lord, Dan... Fuck... I... I'm gonna jizz so bad..."

I started bobbing up and down, it was like I was starting to learn about his magnificent cock, his curves, his veins, his moll right above his balls...

I kept going until I had my nose buried in his thick, black and smelly pubic hair.

I caressed his balls with my hands.

Right then, Gino exploded in my throat. One, two, three, four volleys... And some more. He was such a good friend.

His cum tasted damn right delicious. I have to correct my earlier statement, this was the best I had ever had.

And finally, I was full.

[MORE TO CUM]

See you next week to see how far Daniel goes to get more of his fix.

12