The Cure Ch. 12

Story Info
Dan services his hunky teammates one by one.
6.5k words
4.92
7.1k
14

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 12: The subtle art of blowing fat juicy cocks

About four weeks into the Protocol, something weird started to happen in the frat house.

Each on their own, the guys started to offer me "some loads" in exchange of a well-executed blowjob.

This was supposed to be discreet but all the guys were playing the same game, which put me in some sort of an awkward position having to make each one of them believe we were doing something "exclusive".

It started with Gino in our dorm room at night, but rather quickly, Franck and Darius offered me the same deal, and shortly after, every man from the house went on to me.

Not that I am complaining, eight jocks in their prime, willing to give me their nutritious cum for free at least once a day, I was in Beta Heaven for sure!

Within a week, I had learned each of my teammates' preferences when it comes to blowing their fat dicks.

I had not really thought about that before but there are many ways to suck a cock. Gently, quickly, while stroking it at the same time, deepthroating, while massaging the balls, licking the tip, sniffing the edges, kissing it a lot, or not at all, using a lot of spit, making it sloppy, gagging, choking, playing with the foreskin...

Not knowing that I was training myself on each of their respective shafts, my partners thought my cock-sucking skills were improving very quickly.

You bet; swallowing cocks had become like a second nature for me!

*

Gino.

Gino had the 4 AM blowjob.

We both would wake-up in the middle of the night while the entire house was deeply asleep.

I would crawl out of my bed; Gino would have already removed his covers, exposing his hunky naked body, and I would slide his semi-hard hairy Italian cock in my mouth.

In a matter of seconds, that juicy dick would get to full-mast and would extend its impressive length and girth deep inside my throat. It was a learning curve, literally, but I had come to be able to fit it all in my throat.

Usually, we did not exchange a single word. We knew what we were supposed to do.

The whole thing would last for about ten minutes.

I would get on my sucking, pushing myself to go deeper at each back and forth and Gino would moan softly, most of the times, closing his eyes.

The only indication I had about his enjoyment was hearing him saying stuff like: "yeah, like that", when I was doing something right. Usually, it meant burying my nose into the stinky bush made by his pubic hair.

Because my mouth was full, I had to breathe from my nose and there was no way to escape the musky smell.

I had gotten used to it.

Correction, I had come to like this.

I could tell we were getting to the climax when my best friend would moan a little louder, in a high-pitched voice. Right after, I would feel his warm milk pouring down my throat.

His cum tasted very good and would always fill me up nicely.

A minute later, we would both be back in our respective bed, Gino's balls were empty, and my stomach was full.

We could safely fall back asleep.

*

Franck.

As you can imagine, Franck was way more proactive and verbal about the whole thing. Thanks to his hyperspermia, he also had way more spunk to feed me!

Usually, his turn would come right before it was time to go to sleep, about an hour or maybe two after they had fed Allan.

The farm boy was coming to the house almost every evening, feeding himself with seeds which were supposed to be mine (that bastard)!

Except for Darius' gigantic member, Allan was not really sucking the guys though.

From what I could tell, my fraternity mates were aiming at his mouth but he was not giving proper blowjobs. I could be wrong though, I avoided being there when they were feeding him, it made me too jealous.

Pathetic, I know...

I guess I was still frustrated that some people with money did not have to think about it twice, they could pay any College jock to get their fix. On the other hand, I truly had to work for it.

The only meal guaranteed for me was the loads received at the CuM Centre, the rest was left into the willing hands (or rather balls) of my housemates.

At this point, except for the most reluctant and close-minded men, practically no one at the Centre was using the cup anymore.

The majority of the fappers were feeding us directly. Even we were not blowing them, they were shoving their cocks inside our mouths at the last moment, or aiming their ejaculation right between our opened lips.

Some donors were aiming poorly, but in such case, it was our duty as Beta to lick off the cum from the floor, their shoes, or directly from their bodies.

Anyway, as I was saying, Franck was always ready to nut, - to the point where it was objectively extraordinary -, even less than a couple of hours after feeding Allan.

While each of our roommates were in their bedrooms, Franck and I would meet in the kitchen discreetly. Generally, around 1 AM.

Yes, I was sucking a lot of dicks but not sleeping much at the time. What can I say? I had to sort out my priorities and Franck's massive uncut cock was definitely higher on my list than getting a proper night of sleep.

He was certainly the one pushing me the hardest. Franck loved it rough and he knew he could provide me with a huge amount of sperm... And he was plenty aware of his worth!

"Start by licking my balls this time, come on, let's be a little adventurous. I know you like that." He whispered to me.

The jock was standing before me, stark naked in the large kitchen. His dick was already at full-mast, slimy with precum, deserving of worshipping.

I kissed his balls as he had requested.

"No. I said lick them!" He scolded me.

My bad. I stuck my tongue out and proceeded to bathe his two massive nuts.

He seemed to like it, a lot. He started to play with his nipples which was always a good sign of his excitement. I knew I could keep going.

Franck did not wait long to grab my face with his two hands and to face-fuck me hard.

I was gagging a lot which I did not like because it meant that some of the proteins contained in the precum might be wasted, it was sliding down my chest, sometimes falling on the floor.

When I was spitting out too much slime, I felt compelled to slurp and lick everything off. Franck would then put his right foot all over my face as I was cleaning the floor. He seemed to love having me in this position.

"Good little maid." He commented.

I was mostly re-ingesting my own saliva but I knew there was also some precious cum in the mix. I could not reasonably waste this. As Franck had once said, this was precious cargo.

"I have to go hard on you, Dan. Just to teach you a lesson, bro, you have to learn how to take big dicks without choking! This is your best shot to get all the B19 proteins you need."

I did not push back.

Not that I felt like I was forced to obey him. But because, in some sick ways, I liked it.

Yes. I can say it now. I was realizing how much I enjoyed being at that Alpha man's feet.

If I had not been wearing my chastity cage, I could swear that I would have been hard as a rock!

Gino was more respectful in the sense that he let me go at my own rhythm, while Franck would grab my hair and force me down his dick harshly, but to be honest, I did not know which way I was more comfortable with at that point.

As long I as I got my juice... It was all that mattered to me.

And nutritious creamy milk, Franck had plenty of!

On this regard, I was never disappointed by a session with the captain of the rowing team. He would always cum buckets in my throat, sliding straight in my stomach.

I bet that one blowjob with Franck was the equivalent of the seven guys nutting in my mouth at the CuM Centre.

With that, I was ensuring my best chances for good results at the next testing who was coming up soon.

*

Diego

Diego waited four days after first seeing me sucking some of the guys' dicks, - it was during the fateful night I had jizzed by accident -, to ask me for a proper blowjob.

In this case, it was a bit of a stroke of luck, as Diego had been positioned in the line for my cubicle by the CuM Centre's staff.

His wrestling dripping Latino cock was already tenting and staining his broad shorts when he opened the blue curtain. I was glad to see him. And he was apparently very glad to see me as well!

He dropped the shorts and he asked bluntly:

"You can put it in your mouth, right?"

I nodded yes.

He started stroking his cock by himself.

I was not sure if he meant putting it in my mouth at the last moment as most of the guys had started doing, or actually sucking it.

I mean... I should have guessed but I did not want to appear too eager to blow his fat cock. (Even though, I was.)

"You think you can help me out? Like, help me cum quicker... In your mouth?" He suggested.

Come on, could not he just ask for a blowjob? Those guys, sometimes... They still had to insist they were straight as arrows!

"Sure. I can even suck you off if it helps." I proposed. "I need that Cure very badly; you know."

"If that helps, well, go for it! We're in the same team."

I smiled but my mouth quickly turned into a O as he invaded it with his caramel cock.

It sure did not take long for Diego to cum. I had become very good at handling a throbbing hard dick lodged between my lips and in less than two minutes, I could get almost any man to the edge.

Diego busted several creamy loads in my throat. One thing he particularly loved was seeing me opening my empty mouth after I had swallowed down everything.

"Good boy!"

I barely remembered that only one month back, we were treating each other like equals... But now, everything had changed.

Do not get me wrong, I was proud to be his obedient little Beta male.

A couple of times after that sucking session at the CuM Centre, when he found me alone on campus, Diego offered me some loads in exchange of a quick blowjob in the restrooms.

I noticed that he was attempting to last longer each time as Diego wanted to make me really work on this cock to get my white gooey dessert.

I was doing my best and visibly, I was getting better and better at it.

Gregory Marshall was dead jealous when he saw me getting out of the stall with fresh jizz dripping from the corner of my lips. He used to be one taking care of Diego.

He had some good competition around the campus now! And I was not even gay!

...

Right?

*

Tyrone and Andre

You will not be surprised to learn that the Jackson twins also wanted in on the home-based cum dumpster that I had become.

I think they knew that Franck and Darius were getting blowjobs, -- I was not too sure if they knew about the rest of the guys -, and they were getting envious.

One evening while it was just us, Jason and Gino in the house, - Darius and Diego were at their wrestling training sessions, Franck and Peter were on a double date with some dumb girls from the cheerleading squad, -, the twins called me up in their room.

Jason and Gino were eating something downstairs; I was not sure whether they would notice that Tyrone, Andre and I were spending time together.

"Look, dude, we feel a bit full tonight. We were about to watch a porn to release some of the pressure. Mind catching up our juice?" Tyrone suggested.

"Not just the leftovers, this time. The whole thing. Coach told us to help you out as much as we can so, eh, see this as an act of being team players!" Andre completed.

"Sure, thanks guys."

I could hardly believe my own luck.

"We're not too keen that the other guys know we might give you cum for free though, we don't want anyone to think our juice is not valuable. So, we agree to keep this between ourselves, right?"

"Of course." I replied immediately.

I assumed that the twin brothers did not have any secret for each other but they were still mindful of what the others might think of them.

God forbad anyone thinks that they might actually enjoy getting blown from a dude!

They were both lying in their own bed, looking at a porn running on the screen of their computer on a desk against the opposite wall. A bukkake scene. How surprising! Although, the scene did involve some ass fucking.

The main girl who was wearing pigtails even handled some impressive double anal penetration. Jesus Christ, who could subject themselves to anything like that?!

I thought that whatever was going on in my own life, at least, I had not come this low.

Those type of gonzo rough porn used to make me lose my shit when I was jerking off. Now, my dick was of no use locked in its chastity cage... Contrary to my mouth and my jaw which were, once again, about to have a lot of work to do!

Rather quickly, Tyrone was the first one to ask for a little help.

"It's a bit unsettling to see you waiting there, come on, Dan, help a mate out. Franck told us what you can do with your mouth."

I did not need to be asked twice.

Tyrone's big black cock was looking appetizing as hell and I had already noticed the precum sliding to the base of his dick, down to his hairy large balls. More proteins for me!

I started by licking down his shaft to slurp that all up, and then I proceeded with the actual blowjob.

"Wow." That was Andre commenting on the other side. "I'm gonna need a try at that too!"

I could not agree verbally since I had my mouth already full with his twin's massive dick but I looked at Andre with my teary eyes to express my consent.

His turn would come!

I deepthroated his brother's cock one more time before switching to the other bed. Andre had a lot of precum sliding down as well and I thought again that I was really lucky to have those two identical juicy girthy cocks, all for myself.

Not too surprisingly, Andre and Jackson had similar ways of doing things.

They both grabbed my hair to guide me and they were quite verbal about what they liked, a lot of slime and a lot of balls massaging.

The only weird thing was that it was often the other twin who was giving me advice (or orders) on how to proceed when I was taking care of his brother.

While I first sucked Andre, Tyrone immediately scolded me:

"Play with his cockhead a bit more. Yeah, spit on that cock and now, make that wet big sausage slide straight into your mouth, slut."

When I went back to Tyrone, Andre was the one giving me instructions:

"Caress his balls. Every guy loves it! And look, you are missing some precum between his thighs, lick that!"

I was hesitant because I was reaching a spot very close to Tyrone's stinky asshole. That was true though, a piece of creamy precum was stuck in his thick bum hair.

What the hell, I went for it!

"Producing lots of pre runs in the family." Tyrone explained.

They were both laughing at the comment.

The two of them had always been shameless. When we were all gathered at a party or during practice, they were the first ones to slap the other guys' asses, to burp and fart as loud as possible, to show off their hairy bums, or to made crude jokes.

No homo, though.

After a while, - this session was one of my longest, I spent nearly 20 minutes on each of their throbbing dicks -, it became tiring to go from one side of the room to the other to alternate between each cock.

Thankfully, the guys were understanding and Tyrone went to sit right next to his twin brother to facilitate my task. Their thighs intertwining, I just had to move my head from left to right to get to the next dick.

This also made the "guiding you while you suck my bro off", much more concrete and physical.

Andre was pushing my head down his brother's dick until I chocked, and reversely, Tyrone was doing the same for Andre.

"Come on, take it deep, now, make him cum! Push yourself, slut, we're giving you two huge meals full of proteins tonight!"

I ended up getting dizzy but I never stopped pumping their cocks. I was way too grateful for their seeds.

Multiple times, I even had to go down on them to lick between their thighs, - and then right in their ass cracks -, to pick up some overflow of precum.

Sure, it was a bit dirty but it also became necessary to avoid any waste.

See, while I was busy with one cock with my mouth, I was stroking the other with my hand, - to be fair, I could hardly get a full grasp of their thick girthy cocks when they were at full-mast -, and the juice was inevitably leaking everywhere... If it fell down between their cracks, well, that was the only right thing to do to wipe it clean.

"Yeap, clean up that mess, we don't want to dirty the sheets!"

Every time I was getting closer to their assholes they were giggling like naughty teenagers. Naughty, they were for sure.

Tyrone was the first one to cum. He got to the edge while I was blowing his brother and he had to literally pulled me by the hair and pushed me down his cock so I would catch his loads.

Unfortunately, the first volley passed through my head and landed on his massive pecs. Obviously, I licked his hairy nipples to avoid any waste.

Andre came almost immediately afterwards.

Again, I almost missed it but this time, Tyrone was holding me right on the pulsating and erupting cock of his twin brother and I was able to swallow the whole meal.

Phew!

I went back to my room like nothing had happened and Gino did not ask any question.

When I went to get a shower about a half hour later though, I realized that I had a clear trickle of sperm spread all across my forehead.

Shit. Gino had seen it for sure.

I almost felt guilty that he was not the only one I was servicing... But I did not have much time to pounder over this incident. Believe it or not, I had another cock to service right away!

*

Jason

Who knew Jason would become so open to feed me?

Clearly, the meeting we had with Doctor Williams about 48 hours prior had acted as an electroshock for the coxswain of our team.

"Sorry, I did not know you were in there." He said, walking in the bathroom, only wrapped in a towel.

Jason was sporting a slightly tanned lean chest and tight abs. I was stark naked as I was about to get in the shower myself.

I was certain that he was pretending to have "run into me", but I went along with his charade.

Whatever was making him comfortable.

"That's cool, that freaking door never had a lock anyway. Besides, I guess you had already seen it all at this point." I spoke.

"Including this." He pointed to my chastity cage. "Are you getting used to it? Like, does it hurt when you take a piss?"

I looked down at it. I still had mixed feeling about my dick being trapped even if I knew it was for my own good.

"It does not hurt but it... Well, that's weird. Never ever getting hard. It's like I want to, I feel like I'm horny inside of me, but nothing happened."

Except for my ass twitching from time to time, but this, I was clever enough not to mention to Jason.

"I bet. It's like you have a clit or something instead of a male dick. I don't think I could ever do that. I need that beast free!"

He purposely dropped his towel and show off his cock to prove his point.

It was already at half-mast. I knew what Jason was doing, he was tempting me... And it was working!

"I work so fucking hard to cure the defect. Maybe, in just a few weeks, I'll be an Alpha too." I told him.

The coxswain smiled at me. There was something perverted and malicious about his smile though.

12