The Cure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I can help you with that, then."

Jason looked behind him and made sure to shut the door.

"You... You would give me some loads... For free?" I asked innocently.

"If you can put a good word for me to the staff, to Doctor Williams, to Coach Jordan, yeah... I might be able to help you out. I only came once today, this morning at the Centre. Actually, I was saving those loads for a girl tonight but she ditched me, so..."

He grabbed his balls.

Jason so wished to be like Franck. He was not any close to our captain though, but still, I needed his juice.

"I could suck you off." I suggested to cut off the crap.

At some point, it just becomes exhausting to beat around the bush (or in this case, the leaking cock).

"On your knees." He responded softly.

It seemed like I was spending more time on my knees than standing-up lately.

I obliged and I proceeded to suck his dick until Jason was rock-hard in my mouth. Like I said, it had become a second nature for me.

A few minutes later, he asked if we could move on in the shower and I said yes. It was my first blowjob under water and I have to say, it felt a bit different but it was nice.

Jason was careful at first but after a while, he became rougher. Just like in the doctor's office, he fucked my throat senselessly and it was sort of crazy how he went balls deep for long periods of time without letting me any time to breathe.

Was he not afraid that he would kill me?!

I had gotten much better in the past days so I was able to handle it but really, Jason was a filthy nasty fucker! He made me struggle.

Thank God I had mastered the art of breathing through my nostrils during a hardcore face-fucking.

It seemed like going rough was the only thing which kept him going though.

When I was the one slurping on his cock, blowing him, or even deepthroating him, he was hard but he would not cum, but when he was pounding my face like a fucking driller, only then, he would explode in my mouth.

I let him do his thing and I even said thank you afterwards. I was appreciative, even for his translucent low-quality sperm...

I only made sure I did not have jizz on my face before going back to Gino and I's room this time.

*

Peter

Peter was the last one of our little group of college hunks to ask me to service him orally.

I know that I have not mentioned Darius yet but I thought I should keep him for the end. You bet that Big D. was the first in line to receive a sloppy blowjob and it was not like he was making it a secret!

After I had literally blown every other guy multiple times, I was sort of expecting Peter to make a pass at me.

It was not coming though. (No pun intended).

Sure, Peter was one of the "shy ones" (if only I knew!), but by then, he must have heard the rumours about my sucking skills and I had caught him staring at my lips several times in class or at the house.

I could sense that he wanted it so what was he waiting for?

Exactly a week after my first blowjob to Gino, he finally made a move.

We had just gone through a very intense rowing practice and we were all exhausted in the locker-room, semi or completely naked, and drenched with sweat.

Coach Jordan was busy elsewhere and he did not ask for the guys to cum in my mouth that time. The other guys were in a hurry to shower to get rid of the dirt.

It would be lying to say that I was not disappointed.

I sort of expected to be fed by the entire team that night -- by an order of the Coach - and it had been days since all the guys had not jizzed in me at once... But once again, Allan would be the one getting the treatment at home!

Also, I had just received the email with the day where I would get tested to see if the Cure and Protocol had worked, meaning that the clock was ticking more than ever.

I was itching for some more spunk!

I lied down on a bench for a while before going to the shower. I was not a fan of getting naked in front of the guys now that I was wearing the chastity cage.

Besides, seeing their balls would make me have crazy thoughts and I had to control my urges.

Peter took his time as well and we were the last two to go shower.

Franck and Darius both winked at me before leaving. I knew I would take care of Franck's cock shortly after and I had already sucked Darius' big black cock earlier that day. Right before practice actually.

"Are you handling things better now? I mean, being a Beta and all?" Peter asked as we were both showering.

I was feeling muscle soreness from the training session and the warm water was very welcomed on my skin.

My jaw was also aching but this had nothing to do with the practice.

"Yeah... I think I've realized that I have to accept it... Not only the jizz, but I have to accept my position." I replied genuinely.

Such position being on my knees and my tongue stuck out of course.

As weeks were going by, it was becoming evident that being a Beta meant pursing another role in the new World. The more I was resisting my righteous place in society, the more I was miserable.

"I can see you changing into someone else, it's kinda scary sometimes." Peter said earnestly.

I smiled at him.

"I'm doing fine though."

He swallowed his saliva before asking his next question.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but sometimes, it even seems as if you like it... Do you?"

"It's complicated." I muttered.

That was the best thing I could say without lying. Peter was a good guy, he seemed to actually care about me. Just like Gino, it was not just a game for him.

We did not speak for the next few minutes. We went back to the locker room and grabbed our stuff to get dressed. I thought we would be done for the night.

I was wrong.

"I'm surprised the Coach did not ask us to feed you." Peter pointed out. "I mean, we have a customer at home, but if Coach Jordan would have given us the instructions, we would have done it for sure."

"Yeah, I'm surprised too... I mean... I could have used the extra proteins. I've just received my date for the testing, it's in less than two weeks."

I knew exactly what I was doing but I did not want to push Peter.

I was asking an Alpha male to sacrifice his precious cum for free after all... This was not a request one could make lightly.

Ultimately, Peter did not need much convincing.

On the contrary, he jumped on the opportunity.

"Diego told me you were sucking him off in the campus' restrooms sometimes. I... I kinda like having my cock sucked but you know how girls are... They're always scared to really go for it, it's like they're afraid to bite or they seem disgusted by the act."

I put the towel I was holding on the floor and got on my knees in less than three seconds. I saw Peter's eyes widening out.

"I don't mind helping you out." I explained. "I need the cum and you need to get off nicely, no big deal. You know, many guys are doing it, getting sucked by me, they're all straight."

I tried to remain casual not to seem too eager.

Peter looked relieved and sat on a bench.

His dick was not even hard so I had to do all the work this time, I put it limp in my mouth. I was skilled so I was not worried about getting him hard.

"Can you tell me how much you love my cock while you play with it? It helps me a lot." He asked after a while.

It was a new type of requests but since Peter was crossing some boundaries of his own, I thought I could do the same.

"I love your cock, Pete. It's thick, girthy. I like those veins too." I kissed it. "And your foreskin. Your dick tastes so good."

Instantly, I felt like he was getting way more in the mood.

"Fuck yeah, you like my big dick, bitch?"

Oh wow, that escalated quickly.

"Oh yeah, especially when it's so full of cum." I grabbed his balls and went back to sucking him at the same time.

I tried to speak with his cock in my mouth.

"Ftaste so freakffing fdeliffious."

"Yes, little whore, choke yourself on Daddy's cock."

I started to bob up and down on his meaty dick and rapidly, the precum started sliding through my teeth. Peter was tasting pretty salty.

I lied and said that it was the best flavour of jizz I had ever tasted.

"Mmm... You dick is so fucking beautiful daddy, it's perfect... You have such an Alpha dick; it looks like a perfect dildo we would buy in a story... Amazing."

"Tell me how bad you want my cum, now."

"So fucking bad, Peter. I'm begging you. Feed me! Give me all your filthy milk!"

He did. His cock was not lodged in my mouth when he came so the first blast hit my nose but I swallowed all the rest, nearly ten volleys of thick creamy loads.

Obviously, I dutifully thanked him afterwards.

Peter simply chuckled when he was done and he got dressed. It turned out that he was not that shy after all!

*

Darius

Now, let's get to the big part.

I mean, the HUMONGOUS veiny girthy slab of meat.

I mean, the notorious BIG FREAKING D.!

Of all the guys, Darius was certainly the most opened and shameless when it came to receiving blowjobs from Beta males. He simply did not give a fuck.

The guy was showing off his elephant cock any chance that he got even before the discovery of the Cure.

Darius was clearly proud of how much Mother Nature had gifted him and some people even claimed that he had chosen wrestling as his main sport just to flaunt his oversized junks in the yellow tight singlet.

But since the whole Protocol had started, things had certainly gotten worse, it was like he constantly had his dick out!

In the CuM Centre of course, waiting in his line, Big D. was jerking off his XXL dick right in the open... He told the staff he wanted to "get ready" as soon as it would be his turn to nut.

A technique which was well-approved among the Authorities.

In the house, he was even more of an exhibitionist, the dude was always naked.

It is rather simple, Diego had been living for us for about ten days at that point and I had never ever seen him with a shirt on, and I would say that 85% of the time, he was also bottomless at home!

No pants... no underwear either! Just stark naked.

Even on campus! Diego was fully admitting to the blowjobs he was receiving between classes. In one particular outrageous case, he was sucked by Greg Marshall right in the middle of Professor Dentons' class!

It was not rare to stumble on Big D. jerking off, waiting for the first Beta to grab his cock in a court yard, or in the restrooms.

It was therefore expected that, living with him, I would blow his cock hard and often.

Which I definitely did.

Darius had no problem face fucking me during lunch time, or at dinner in front of our teammates or even, next to perfect strangers. Even Franck seemed to be startled by his boldness at times, and that is saying something!

One thing which was also different from the others was that Big D. did not give a fuck about the money he could get from selling his juice, - his parents were already wealthy enough as it was -, all he wanted was to feel good and to get off.

"Faggots are so much better at sucking dicks than women, especially since the whole Beta bullshit has started. Those dudes are actually CRAVING our juice, they need it to freaking survive, it makes all the difference."

He was explaining this to the others as I was going down on his monster-cock before practice.

Darius was certainly right and although all the Beta males from our college were competing for a taste of his famous cock, I was proud to have slowly become Big D.'s favourite stomach to fill.

Take that, Greg!

Darius was also the one encouraging the others to be more opened about the whole thing. Truly, this was helpful, I was so tired of the secrets and of hiding to get my fix with my teammates.

"There's nothing homo in getting serviced, guys. Our dicks are made to fill holes! When we see some eagers throats in search for our juice, it is only right to have a desire to fulfil those needs." He explained to Peter and Diego once.

"Dude, you're pushing it."

"I'm not! Our cocks are wired this way, they sense it when there is a nook or crack to pound and we have to respond to that. If you think it's too faggy when a Beta is doing all the work, just close your eyes and picture a woman on her knees."

Days after days, he was slowly but surely succeeding converting the house in normalizing this behaviour!

As my eight teammates and I were waiting for a new mandatory press conference from the President to begin (yes, once again...), the rowing team's nasty secrets were getting spilled.

Encouraged by Darius and while the President's address was running a little late, my teammates started to admit to have received one, or a couple more, or way more, blowjobs from me.

The funny thing was, they were talking about it as if I was not in the room with them.

Franck admitted easily that he was loving my blowjobs, - he even took credit in training me a lot, which was partly true -, and rather quickly, the Jackson brothers praised my performance as well.

Diego and Peter explained that they had tried "it" too.

Guys, I was right there! In the room!

"Not gonna lie, Daniel is a damn good whore. You might be right about the Beta male's instinct to really go for pleasing our cocks." Diego mentioned.

And even Jason told everyone that it was "just like face-fucking a rag doll" and that he was doing it to "help me and the team out".

You know the drill though; this was no homo... Of course!

Gino was the last one to own up to it, he referred to "a couple sessions" but he did not mention that I had been sucking his dick every single night for the last eight days.

I guess that this would remain our dirty little secret.

While I was getting more comfortable with my new Beta status and I was fine with my mates discussing my cock-sucking skills, I was also feeling nervous about the mandatory press conference to come.

Those were almost never good news and I was expecting the worst.

When President Harrison appeared on the screen, we all collectively gasped.

He was not alone. On his right, as usual, there was Doctor Seeder standing in his lab coat and smiling largely, but on his right, there was a naked young man, bending over the freaking oval office.

The camera even did a close up on his bare hairy ass.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT?

A banner showed up below the screen even before the President pronounced his first words.

It said: "Anal insemination of the Cure proven to be much more effective. More to come in the President's address to the nation."

That was it then.

I understood right away.

One way or another, and sooner rather than later, I was going to get fucked in the ass.

[MORE TO CUM]

Who's excited for the next step of anal insemination?!

12