The Cure Ch. 13

Story Info
The President "anal inseminates" a Marine in the Oval Office.
5.2k words
4.86
7.1k
22

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 13: The President's address

President Harrison started his address just like usual, acting as if there was not a bare bum bending over the oval office (!), less than a foot away from where he stood.

The banner at the bottom of the screen was quite terrifying for me:

"Anal insemination of the Cure proven to be much more effective. More to come in the President's address to the Nation."

My eyes were glued to the T.V.

I could not, and I did not want to, look at my mates right now.

"American People, once again, I come to speak to you tonight, disrupting your family lives, maybe your dinner, in the hope that, soon, none of these addresses will be necessary as we will have fully eradicated the Disease."

As there were no journalists invited this time, we could not hear the usual whispers or even the occasional cheers from the press whenever there was some good news announced.

The only thing breaking the silence any time the President was not talking was the sound of that butt-naked guy heavily breathing.

He seemed very fit and fairly young -- about my age -, but it was mostly a guess since we could only see his muscular and rather hairy back side.

"As you know, the entire Administration and I, as well as your States' Governments, have been working tirelessly with Health specialists, doctors, and renown scientific experts, to save the lives of many of our young brave American citizens."

"Hmmmpf."

The guy bending over made a weird sound. Loud enough that it interrupted the President.

How sacrilegious! Right?

"The results obtained in the last month, thanks to the discovery of the Cure and the swift establishment of the Protocol, are tremendous, and once again, I want to share my immense gratitude to all of you who have made it possible. We estimate that roughly two hundred thousand lives have already been saved."

Another, louder "Hmmm" from the naked dude.

Doctor Seeder moved a little on his left so he could see the face of the Beta male lying against the most famous oval desk in the world, -- I naturally assumed that the guy was a Beta -, the doctor then nodded yes to the President.

Apparently, everything was fine and Harrison could resume his speech.

What a strange world we were living in!

"However, we must acknowledge collectively that we are only at the beginning of the fight against that Disease, and let me tell you something, my dear American People..."

President Harrison closed his fist, a thing he was doing when he meant business:

"...I am more committed than ever, and I can assure you that I will put all my time, efforts and energy, that I will work relentlessly towards the achievement of a single goal: eradicating the Disease before my mandate as your President is over!"

He was giving himself a little less than two years to save us all then.

That was interesting and all but could we get to the part about freaking anal ingestion?! There was a naked man moaning in the oval office, how much longer before this got addressed?

"The dude thinks he's in full campaign mode again. It's like he's running for office a second time." Peter commented next to me.

President Harrison continued his speech.

"Yet, too many young American men are still getting sick. Yet, too many Beta males live with the threat of contracting the Disease hanging above their heads. Yet, the Protocol continues to be a source of stress for many Alpha males... We need to stay strong my friends and come-up with more solutions rather than problems, with a more efficient system rather than growing frustrations."

He marked another pause.

The tension in the frat house was palpable.

"If the daily consumption of semen has drastically decreased the number of young males contracting the Disease and therefore, the number of deaths, the current method has also shown some limits as regards to getting rid of the defect permanently. Only a very marginal percentage of our Betas males are turning into Alphas."

Reading through the lines, I understood that it meant that the early testing with selected patients had not gone great, the Protocol and the gallons of cum consumed had not allowed for the Beta males to eliminate the issue contained in their balls.

I considered that I should not be too hopeful for my own test who was supposed to happen about ten days later... To be fair, I was not very sure about it to begin with.

"Already, the changes brought to the Protocol have proven to have great effects. Clinical trials have shown that the ingestion of cum straight from the tap, if you allow me the expression, is 150% more effective than the consumption of stored jizz in a bottle or in a cup."

"See, Dan, how important it is that we aim right inside the mouth!" Franck exclaimed.

I ignored him as the President kept going.

"I want to, once again, thank our Alpha male citizens who have shown how brave they are, often shoving their dicks right inside the Beta males' mouths and throats to make sure they would not miss a single droplet of their organic medicine. Bravo!"

Typical of President Harrison, he would always start his speech using all big and fancy words, but quickly, he would derail and talk just like us. "Jizz, nut, balls, dick..."

I mean, it was one of the reasons why a lot of voters liked him. He seemed like a man from the People.

Inside the living-room, my rowing teammates started to cheer themselves up.

Yes, they had been brave, they had fed many Beta males and surely, they had not been afraid to shove their dicks into my eager mouth.

"Now... You have probably heard about the different Protocols set-up all around the world, most of them, following our country's lead. Obviously, we have paid attention to the work of our allies and although, it might have seemed a bit extreme at first, the numbers are undeniable. It is now scientifically proven that anal insemination of the Cure is, by far, the best way to go to compensate for the defect."

And there we were.

There was like a general thrill in the sweaty, stinky, crowded room we were all gathered in.

I knew exactly where this was heading towards but I still felt like my heart was dropping in my chest when the President said it. It was just like I had gotten into a crazy looping ride in an amusement park.

Although, there was no amusement here. Anal insemination was the best way to go. He had declared it, loud and clear. I was doomed.

I felt a hand delicately pressing on my shoulder. I recognized Gino's friendly touch without looking at him.

As usual, President Harrison let Doctor Seeder explain the scientific details justifying why the semen which would coat inside one's anal cavity and against the prostate, - apparently, the deeper the jizz went in, the better it was -, would act both more efficiently and more rapidly to provide the Beta male with the much-needed B19 protein.

I was no longer listening to the T.V. though. I was pretending like I was watching but I was now focused on my teammates' reactions only.

And surely, it was bad.

"They're not going to make us fuck the Betas?" Jason asked right away, worried and pissed.

Damn it, I thought we had made progress with him!

"Do you really think they still have any sort of limits?" Diego snapped back.

"It's not really fucking though, it's like when we were emptying ourselves in a guy's mouth. It was just for the treatment."

I felt droplets of sweat sliding down my spine. My ass crack was also sweating a lot but I chose not to dwell on that.

"Nobody will accept that!" Peter intervened.

"You've accepted getting blown by Dan, right? I bet you did not think you would agree to that a few weeks ago."

Shit, my name was mentioned, meaning that I was involved in the conversation. But I continued with the same strategy, I was firmly looking at the screen, Doctor Seeder was showing graphs, numbers, and... opened wide assholes.

Jesus Christ.

Would my mother call me again to tell me to follow every guideline or, even her, would be freaked out at this point?

President Harrison was far from being done with the announcements though. After Doctor Seeder had explained: "how crucial it was for the Beta males to commit to the Protocol to survive", the President had more news to share.

"We do understand that this new method of ingesting the Cure will imply some changes in the current Protocol and might raise some questions regarding the practical ways the Authorities intend to go about it."

"You bet!" Diego yelled the screen.

"Seems pretty straight forward to me, you grab the ass of a Beta male, you pound him hard like a damn rag doll, and you breed him." Big D. pointed out.

A wise man... I thought.

"Please, be reassured that we are doing everything for all parties involved to feel comfortable with the new method." The President continued. "First, let me insist on the fact that anal insemination is not intended to fully replace the buccal, oral and skin consumption of jizz."

"Nice, we'll still get our mandatory blowjobs each morning!" Someone commented behind me.

"Studies have shown that combining different ways of absorbing spunk such as through your skin, notably by letting cum dry on your face, straight down your throat to your stomach, and through your asshole, is the most effective method to fight the defect."

I was dead silent. I wondered if I would ever speak again.

Somehow, this news was changing everything. I had come to terms with eating cum, and sucking juicy cocks, - I even came to like it if I were honest with myself -, but there was something deeply different about someone cumming in my ass.

Let's be real, I was no longer naïve to think that the cum would be getting in our holes in any other way than a real Alpha"s throbbing cock breeding us.

I got shivers at the thought.

Gino's hand held my shoulder tighter.

"Even if the combination of the various methods is encouraged to maximize the Beta's chances, anal insemination shall become the preferred way for any Beta male to absorb cum if he wishes to get rid of the Disease swiftly. To that end, the CuM Centres will progressively be transformed to allow for a simple and efficient way to permit anal penetration."

My ass twitched at those last words.

It had been happening from times to times since I was wearing my chastity cage. Before, my asshole was a meaningless part of my body, I never thought about it.

However, at this point, it was like my butthole had a life of its own. Just like a cock which could rise-up spontaneously, my hole could seemingly twitch or wink on its own accords.

"You have probably noticed the presence of Gavin with us today. Gavin is a 21 years old Beta Male from Michigan and one of our finest marines. He has been selected among a few others to take part in a clinical trial conducted by the C.E.D. Corporation based on anal insemination for about two weeks. Gavin is now on the road of full recovery. Ain't that right, boy?"

We could not see his face but Gavin talked for the very first time.

His voice was a bit shaky. I could understand, he was speaking to the entire Nation while only showing off his arched ass.

"Yes, Mister President. That is correct."

"Now, Gavin has accepted to accompany me in a demonstration of the new insemination method. Doctor Seeder and I thought it was important for our citizens at home to get more comfortable with anal ingestion. I must insist that this should not be seen as a dirty, sexualized, perverted or shameful act. On the contrary, penetrating a Beta's asshole is the bravest thing one can do for the Nation."

President Harrison turned towards the muscular bum exposed right next to him.

Doctor Seeder was on the other side of Gavin, he grabbed both his cheeks. I audibly gasped.

They would not dare!

"Accessing the anal cavity of a male individual is pretty simple. See, you can grab each ass cheeks and spread them widely, then, you will get to see the anus. The entry point if you will."

Doctor Seeder spread the dude's cheeks further and yes, no doubt, here it was, his pink hairy asshole.

Gavin was probably nervous, it seemed a little bit musky and sweaty.

"Sometimes, like in the present case, the inner ass-crack of a male can be quite hairy. No fear. You can still easily identify and access the hole, even through the patches of hair."

To prove his point, Doctor Seeder rimmed through the thick black hair surrounding Gavin's hole with his fingers, and spread even wider. The camera got closer and it was like we could see the insides of the marine's butthole.

President Harrison was standing on the side, approving the demonstration.

We had already seen our President jerk off and cum on TV so I could not say that anyone was truly surprised by what was happening, although, this was definitely a step further compared to the previous press conferences.

"Spread your damn ass yourself, Gavin. Show the American People your hole." President Harrison commanded.

Of course, the stud executed himself immediately and his own hands quickly replaced Doctor Seeder's as the camera offered another nice close-up to the asshole opening-up widely.

"That's hot." Someone mumbled behind me, and the other guys chuckled.

I did not laugh.

"See, because Gavin has been training himself for a couple of weeks, he can flaunt a beautiful gaping hole, ready to receive the seeds that he needs. The more the anus can open wide, the easier it will be for the penis of the Alpha to reach the prostate and the end of the anal cavity, and ultimately, the more effective the breeding, I mean, the treatment will be."

Doctor Seeder shoved two of his fingers (index and middle finger) to show how easy it was to penetrate that hole. They got in like it was melted butter.

I was impressed.

"Hummmmm..." Gavin moaned.

"Good Lord..." The Jackson twins muttered in unison.

I was not sure the Lord had anything to do with whatever was happening on our television's screen.

"Mister President, would you like to proceed with the insemination?" Doctor Seeder asked.

"Of course. As I said before, this should not be something to be ashamed of."

The President started to rub his crotch with his right hand while his left hand grabbed Gavin's ass.

"Not at all, this is purely a medical act." Doctor Seeder insisted.

President Harrison was opening up his fly.

His bulge looked huge already so I had guessed he was not wearing any underwear.

I was right...

As he had done a few times before during his addresses to the Nation, our President fished out his horse-cock from his pants, and only at that point, I started to get worried for Gavin.

If I had registered some fucking was about to happen, I had sort of omitted the Elephant in the room: our President's huge oversized member!

How would such a huge cock fit in such a tiny hole?

And just to be clear, that was also a question I was asking preventively for myself! If Gavin was about to suffer, what about me? Unlike him, I had not trained myself for a couple weeks and my potential donors were a pack of horny jocks each sporting XXL massive juicy dicks!

I had never ever just slightly fingered my asshole; it must have been tight as an arrow!

Just like he could read my mind, President Harrison talked to the camera and addressed my concerns.

"Now, penetrating an anus might be challenging for the... how to say this... the most blessed Alpha males among us, carrying a heavy large cock." He looked down at his own massive dick. "Some might wonder how such a huge girthy tool might smoothly penetrate a hole which, especially when it is a virgin, might be very tight."

"Some might consider lube as an option, but as this is certainly not a sexual intercourse, this would be a mistake." Doctor Seeder intervened.

"Can you elaborate on that, Doctor?" President Harrison asked politely, still fondling with his cock.

"As a matter of fact, lube or any exterior oil is strongly contraindicated for administrating our most precious organic medicine. As we have come to understand, the sperm penetrates the cells of the Beta male's body much better when it is ingested raw."

"At most, Doctor Seeder has allowed me to use some of my own spit!"

President Harrison spat on his own dick.

At this point, his horse-cock was semi-hard, growing nicely but slowly throughout the television's segment. That presidential schlong was so fucking close to that bare bum though... I got chills.

"We know that many of you have considered the Beta males to have it pretty easy thus far." Harrison continued. "While they are the ones getting sick, until now, they just had to open their mouths while the Alpha males are doing all the hard-work! This, of course, can be frustrating."

I thought this was a fairly unbalanced representation of each role, like it was so easy to swallow ounces of strangers' cum every single day!

But I had learned my lesson.

In this new World, Alpha males were the heroes and Betas were the ungrateful bitches in distress who needed to be saved.

At the very least, I had tried in the past couple of weeks to remove the stigma of ungratefulness. With all the cocks I had blown, I thought that I had shown my commitment to the Cause and that I had helped my Alpha partners get some perks out of their tasks.

Not to mention that I had come to appreciate being put in my place...

"I do have to say that the Beta males might have to suffer a little while getting on with this new part of the treatment. However, many of us believe that it is about time our Betas toughen up, right?! In a way, things might be a little fairer now. Ain't this not a great news for the unity of our great big Nation?"

Great, big Nation... Right... Great, big cock too!

President Harrison was now at full mast. Soon, he would drip down all over the historical carpet of the oval office.

"Still, when we compare this Cure to the difficult and painful treatments patients suffering from cancer have to go through, we could say that having to handle a dick inside an ass is not so bad after all. Am I correct, Gavin?"

"Once again, you are correct, Mr. President."

Harrison dared winking at the camera, as he was now fully stroking his monster cock, rubbing it against the Beta male's ass cheeks!

My heard was pounding in my chest.

There, it was Gavin, but soon, that would be me!

"As always, we will make sure that things go as smooth as possible. In that respect, every Beta male will benefit from an Anal Training Course (ATC) to make sure their hole is prepared to welcome any types of cocks, including the largest models. My fellow Americans, can you imagine a hard-working Alpha man, leaving his wife on the morning, sacrificing his precious milk for the Greater Good, to find himself unable to invade the anal cavity of the Beta male he had been assigned too because the damn hole is too tight?"

"Certainly not!" Darius barked at the screen, or maybe, at me.

"Obviously, nobody wants that." The President confirmed. "It is therefore the Beta's responsibility to ensure an easy access to his prostate... Also, no one wishes for the Protocol to get dirty, the ATC will also teach our Betas to clear things up, if you know what I mean. A clean hole is a good hole, as we say."

Who fucking says that?!

Now the guys were clearly giggling around me. Boys will be boys...

12