The Cure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, President Harrison turned towards Gavin. The camera moved a little around the oval office so we had a perfect and full view of the penetration to come.

Harrison rubbed his cockhead against the guy's anus. I was fully hypnotized.

With this new angle, we could also see the Beta's chastity cage, firmly locked around his limp useless cock. Just like me.

"Spread that hole, soldier! America is watching!" Doctor Seeder scolded the patient.

Gavin obliged immediately, stretching his asshole like never before.

The lighting was so good, the close-up so well-done that you could distinctively see the boy's insides.

Well, that was until, President Harrison shoved his hard throbbing cock in the opened cavity!

"The act of penetration is rather simple in itself. You just have to... hmmm... push your... hmmm... Alpha's male dick into the Beta male's puss... I mean... Hmmm... asshole. You might encounter some resistance... but hmmm... it only means... You need to push harder..."

"Fuuuuuuck!" Gavin mumbled.

"Never forget that you are rendering the Beta boy you are penetrating a huge... hmmm... favour. Ain't that right, Gavin?"

"Hmmm... Yes... Mister President... Yes... Thank you!"

Ouch.

That seemed painful to say the least.

As President Harrison started doing ample back and forth movements inside that ass, shoving more inches of his fat presidential dick each time around, Doctor Seeder gave further explanation on this technical procedure.

"When we started testing this new semen ingestion's method, we would ask the Alpha male to get ready to ejaculate, and then, only once the Alpha subject was about to produce his loads, he would be requested to shove his penis into the Beta male's anal cavity. Unfortunately, this method has proven to be unsuccessful as there were many wasted seeds."

The President kept on with the scientific justification for the method.

"See, the Alpha could.... Hum... could... Hum... struggle to get in, or would not get very..." President Harrison went balls deep into that boy's rectum. "...deep! Hum... The precum produced along the way would be lost, and overall... Fuck... The procedure did not serve its purpose correctly."

I dared to glance at my housemates for the first time since the beginning of that shit show about fifteen minutes prior.

Most of them had their mouths semi-opened in a state of shock.

Franck and Darius were largely smiling and they were clearly sporting hard-ons, just like the Jackson brothers and Diego who were visibly stiffed under their shorts.

"In the light of those results, we have implemented a new Protocol that President Harrison is currently demonstrating. Instead of waiting for the Alpha male's ejaculation, we are advising the penis to be inserted as soon as it is hard inside the Beta male's anus, and to exercise some back and forth mentions. Friction does help a lot to transfer fluids." Doctor Seeder further explained.

"Just... hmmm... like that..." President Harrison was now grunting and panting.

"Yes, Mister President, just like that. See, as the President is working that ass, it allows him to get deeper and deeper in the Beta's cavity. This is what we want. In that regard, Alpha males with long penises should be some of the best donors."

"Yes... I'm shoving my cock right in... Fucking deep... Right Gavin? You feel it? It almost feels like I'm reaching your guts..."

"Yes, Mister President... Mmmm... You're going so fucking deep... It hurt!"

"The pain you are feeling is only the beautiful experience of getting cured, my boy!"

President Harrison slapped the Beta male's ass.

I supposed this was not part of the official Protocol, but who knew at this point?

"As our two demonstrators are currently standing, the President is likely producing a large amount of precum which is directly sliding into Gavin's ravaged asshole. Our Beta male is taking all the benefits from the treatment. Besides, it provides a healthy sport exercise to our Alpha male who needs to thrust his hip at a steady rhythm."

"Yes... It reminds me of my rowing days!" The President exclaimed. "Fuck yeah, I've been going balls deep on this bitc... this boy!"

The fapping noise left very few doubts he was going balls deep indeed.

"That is simply perfect. A clear demonstration of how this should be done. Gavin, are you all right, down there?" Doctor Seeder asked.

"I... Fuck... I'm... Yes... I'm fine... That's great... Aaaaaaah..."

"I am certain you can already feel the healing begin."

"I think I'm getting there, Seeder... I'm gonna nut in that filthy hole... Fuck.... That's a nice pounding, a very nice fucking..."

"Come on, Mister President, you know that this has nothing to do with fucking or any sort of sexual intercourse."

"Of course... Hmmm... Of course, Doctor... I was only... I guess I got carried away a little. Is that wrong?"

"That is perfectly normal, Mister President. An Alpha male is naturally allowed to make some light of the situation, but I do have to insist for the people watching at home, this procedure is nothing else than an approved scientifical method to ingest your medicine. In many ways, it really is like applying a rectal suppository."

I could see at least hundreds of differences between what was happening and taking a normal medicine!

But God damn it, why did my ass twitch so hard as I was watching this?!

I could obviously no longer get hard because of my chastity cage but something was telling me that if my cock had been free, it would be stirring up like crazy in this moment.

"I am only showing the People that this is no big deal, Seeder. And of course, this cannot be... hmmm... compared to sex... I would not be in that.... Hmmmm... I mean, I would not be lodging my fat cock in that hairy ass if... fuck... if this was not for the well-being and healing of... hmmmm... our solider..."

"Of course, Mr. President."

"Gavin, you're a hero to the Nation... Fuck... I am obviously very much heterosexual... and... Hmmm... In love with the first lady... Hmmm, yes... I have to do this... I have to wreck your hole!"

To punctuate his sentence, President Harrison gave the Gavin one of his biggest poundings so far, a huge ample thrust of his pelvis to shove that entire piece of meat even deeper in his hole.

Apparently, he had reached the prostate as the poor soldier was unable to control himself anymore.

"Oh, fuck yes, like that again, Sir! Hmmm... Please, fuck me again, Mister President.... I mean, inseminate the Cure... Just like that, I... Yes... That's the... Hmmm... Spot... Bang that hole... Fucking good."

Doctor Seeder thought he needed to intervene.

"Those sort of reactions from a Beta male, although potentially disturbing for the Alpha male who is only here to complete his mission, should not be overthought. In the event the Beta male you are invading responds positively, or negatively for that matter, to the penetration, you should simply keep going until you are finished. Mister President, I understood you were about to ejaculate?"

"Damn right, I am! It's coming... Good Lord, it's coming hard..."

"Breed me, Mr. President! Breed my pussy!"

Doctor Seeder nodded like a proud father as the two were finishing off on the oval office.

What a freaking sight that was.

"That's it.... Hmmmm... I'm cumming... I'm flooding that good Marine boy's asshole with my spunk... He needs that... Damn... You need my seeds in your filthy cunt, right Gavin?"

"I do, Sir... Thank you... Hmmm... I feel it pouring, warm inside of me."

"Good job, Mr. President. Fantastic. This is how it's done." Doctor Seeder exclaimed.

"Fuck yeah..."

"Could you spread Gavin's hole for our audience at home? Be careful that he does not fart the cum out of his ass. It unfortunately happens sometimes and then; we have to re-do the entire procedure all over again."

President Harrison retrieved his still-erected and now fully wet cock from the Beta male's musky asshole.

"Wait, Mr. President! You have some droplets dripping from your piss-slit! Gavin, your face, here. Quickly!"

The soldier turned around, hurried up and for the first time, we got to see his face.

Gavin was a blond guy, with clear blue eyes. His jaw was sharp. His upper chest was insane. Your typical marine, the "all American boy" look.

And now... The soldier was kneeling down for the President, sticking his tongue out, slurping on his shiny cockhead.

"In case some cum remain on the Alpha's penis after the penetration, the Beta male can of course wipe it out clean." Doctor Seeder explained wisely.

Gavin obliged immediately and he proceeded to suck the President's cock on national television.

"This is the perfect example of combining both oral ingestion and anal insemination to multiply the chances of full absorption of the B19 protein. Amazing!"

As you know, the program was mandatory which meant that hundreds of millions of Americans were watching.

I wondered what they were thinking.

I thought about my dad and brother Jack, they sure were disgusting by this. Or maybe, just like my mates, they were laughing it off, joking about the good fuck they would give the Beta males assigned to them.

"Good boy." President Harrison eventually stated, patting Gavin's hair. "Now, turn back around, we wanted to show the Nation how much juice was coating inside your ass."

Again, as a well-trained and obedient marine, Gavin turned around swiftly, got on all fours and spread his own ass for the camera.

Doctor Seeder and President Harrison both got very closed, they spread an ass cheek each, and whoever the Director of this conference was, he gave us a close-up of the torn up, red, but indeed, full of semen anus.

At some point, it looked like the camera was about to enter the ass like a freaking live-colonoscopy.

It did not happen.

Can you imagine? That would have really been weird...

The demonstration was over.

I was drenched with sweat.

I guessed I had not realized how emotionally intense that viewing party had been.

"More instructions will be shared in the next couple of days but in the meantime, I, once again, put my trust in you, my fellow Americans, to ensure that this next stage of the Protocol and this next step to eradicate the Disease is a success. The ATC will start tomorrow in most larger cities."

President Harrison smiled largely at the camera.

His no-longer-dripping (but still quite fat and veiny) cock was hanging out of his pants, now flaccid.

"Thank you, Mister President." Doctor Seeder shook his hand.

He finished his speech with his iconic mantra.

"God bless Semen, and God bless America!"

[MORE TO CUM]

12