The Cure Ch. 14

Story Info
Anal training session 101.
5.6k words
4.87
7.6k
16

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 14: Anal Training Course 101

"Allan could not make it tonight because of the mandatory viewing. Who's willing to give Dan some of our juice? I think he needs it after that speech and my own tank is full."

The proposal was coming from Diego, it was right after the President's address.

Diego felt his own balls, he was definitely getting very comfortable with the whole idea of using me on a regular basis.

I was dizzy.

I was not sure if he meant that my eight rowing teammates should fuck my virgin asshole right there to comply with the new guidelines, or if he was talking about the "usual" way of feeding me.

I was meant to have a training course before any anal penetration. Right?! I was supposed to prepare myself.

"I bet Dan can blow us all, and make us cum in less than ten minutes. Let's do a quickie before bed!" Darius chipped in.

He slid his briefs down to his ankles, revealing his big black cock already hard and lying on his eight pack.

"President Harrison did say that ingesting cum orally still provides useful nutriments for the Beta, especially if all the precum and jizz are poured directly into his stomach...." Gino said, taking his tank-top off, revealing his hairy chest.

"I guess I'm quite full too." Tyrone added, grabbing his balls.

Phew!

Noone was talking about fucking me!

At least, not yet.

They were expecting the good old method of cum-ingestion: sucking dicks. This, I could do, easy!

"OK, yes! Let's go!" I shouted before they would change their minds and propose something else.

That probably made me sound like I wanted to blow their cocks too much, but whatever. I mean... I did come to enjoy the taste of their juicy shafts so why lie?

Franck seemed disappointed though. He was downright looking at my bum, I was wearing a pair of shorts. I felt very self-conscious about it.

Franck had mentioned multiple times that I had a big bubbly or juicy ass, even before the discovery of the Cure.

He still fished his dick out of his boxer briefs and fondled with his white uncut cock. Franck was not one to refuse a good blowjob.

The others followed his lead and when I got on my knees, eight massive cocks were surrounding me, at various stages of erection.

Darius was already precumming all over the floor when he stood up, while Peter was still flaccid, his foreskin hiding his cockhead.

I had sucked each of their cocks individually but it had been a while since they had presented their dicks to me at the same time. But now... they all knew that I was blowing dick like the best cock-sucker faggot in town!

They were going to take full advantage.

The only question was, where should I start? I had eight delicious throbbing options.

Because he was already leaking, I chose to go for the huge slab of meat offered by Big D. first.

It was also a good way to show the others how wide I could extend my mouth now, and how deep I could take a girthy sausage in.

You can count on Darius to stretch one naughty slut-boy to his limit! Right away, he shoved his incredible XXL shaft inside my mouth, pushed it down my throat and let himself get even harder while he was deep inside of me.

It had happened before with Big D., I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets. They were definitely teary.

I pushed through. I even made a point to look at the others so they could see me in this position, standing still, and proud.

Or more accurately, kneeling still...

This session was like no other though.

Reversely, the guys seemed to be eager to show how rough they could be. While Darius was already slamming my throat with his gigantic member and I was painfully gagging, Franck held my head from behind, and the Jackson twins rubbed their thick wet shafts against my face.

That was not even it.

Diego grabbed my hand so I would hold his fat Latino cock and stroke it at the same time.

"I need a little help, Dan. Come on, we should not be the one doing all the work! You're maturing that milk for your own benefits, don't be selfish."

And soon enough, Jason adopted the same strategy and made me wank his cock off. It was just in the order of things, a Beta male needed to help the Alphas donating him their sperm as much as he could.

I was not too sure how I had gotten myself there.

From needing to swallow their semen for medical reasons, to carefully locking my lips around their cockhead to ensure that I would be fully fed, I had turned into one of those trashy chicks in the worst kind of bukkake videos.

I was willing to do anything to get their fresh loads in my stomach.

One cock deep in my throat, three rubbing and fapping against my face, one dick in each hand, I was drowning in jocks' meaty and stinky junks. Fuck, it smelt like real horny men in there!

There was no point in denying this anymore, I was their bitch.

"Come on, slut, if you want to be fed, you gotta show your appreciation!"

"That's right!" Franck encouraged the others. "We have a moral and legal right to get a kick out of this too, and Dan does not mind at all! We're just being a team here. He services us, makes us feel nice, and we give him our spunk, it's a win-win! Let's go, Peter, don't be shy!"

Franck pulled my hair and guided me onto Peter's semi-erected cock.

I had barely the time to take a quick breath that I was already pushed deep down my teammate's shaft, my nose completely smashed against his pubes.

"Grrrllll..." I was choking myself.

"You're good, Dan?" Gino enquired somewhere near me. (I could not see a thing).

"Grrlll... Yeaff... ffooo good..." I mumbled while Franck was pushing and holding the back of my head.

"See! He loves it! Gino, stop worrying and start having some fun! You heard the President; Beta males have to show their gratitude somehow!"

"We cannot do all the work!" Someone else added.

Maybe this is what we call "group hysteria" or "mob mentality".

Exhilarated by the common admission that I had been servicing each of their cocks with my mouth and throat for the past week, encouraged by the President's wise words, and reassured by the fact that getting blown by a Beta was "no homo" at all, - it was not like they were the ones doing the sucking after all -, the frat boys lost all inhibitions.

They took turns slamming my throat, grabbing me and pulling me around like a rag doll. Even Gino and Peter let go of their last barriers when they realized how much I was loving this.

Because, damn it... It was true!

I was truly enjoying being manhandled like a whore. It was freeing in a way, letting go of any control, having my most bestial instincts taking over, realizing how good I was at pleasing these guys.

I had found my place in this world.

Servicing horny jocks was my role as a Beta male. They were no longer sacrificing their nutritious juice for free, I was offering them a great time in exchange, a hole to slam and to pound between bros.

I was not seeing much, my eyes were tearing up and I almost constantly had multiple cocks against my face obstructing the view, but I could recognize their cocks at their shapes or at their tastes, depending on how much space they were taking in my oral cavity.

The Jackson twins tried to push each of their cock in my mouth at the same time, I almost puked but that made them giggle.

I knew Gino's dick's curves, veins, and foreskin by heart. His precum was also tasting the best, my roommate was definitely offering me my best meal.

Of course, Darius and Franck's respective massive cocks were incomparable to the others...

I also knew what they liked so I did my best to make their nut quickly.

I made sure to worship Peter's cock, telling him how good it was; I caressed and licked Franck's balls gently, and not so gently; I let Jason drill my throat like the rough face-fucker he liked to be in front of everyone; For Andre and Tyrone, I used a lot of spit and saliva to make their black cocks all slimy and shiny.

I was sticky all over anyway. The spit was dripping down my chin and chest. I had also precum and saliva all over my face.

Because President Harrison had mentioned that getting facials was a good complement to the cum-swallowing and the anal insemination, the boys had the perfect excuse to coat and drench my cheeks, nose, chin, forehead, and even my poor eyes, with their precum.

I let them.

The first ejaculation happened on my face actually, not in my mouth like it was supposed to.

It was Peter, maybe he was not very sure about this at first, but he got to the point of cumming super rapidly once I had bobbed up and down his fat cock while begging for his spunk.

"Fuck, Dan, take this... Fuck, you look like a whore!"

I was taking care of Gino's dick firmly lodged in my mouth, while stroking Diego and Big D.'s meaty wrestling cocks, when out of nowhere, Peter exploded on my face.

He seemed as surprise as I was. Geez, there were many blasts of warm milk!

"Don't take your dick out of his mouth, Gino. He can let the cum dry on his face. We'll just make sure we get the rest of the loads in his throat." Franck explained.

No matter what, it seemed like Franck Karter would always end-up overseeing the operations.

I felt the cum from Peter dripping from my forehead to my eyes, and another of his loads was sticking against my cheek. It did not prevent Andre from rubbing his cock against my other cheek.

I licked off the droplets of cum which had landed on Gino's cock. Friendly fire.

"Hmmm... All good, Dan?" Gino enquired.

I pushed myself deeper down his cock until my nose was buried against his pubes to show how great I was doing. I knew how much he loved that.

He came in my throat. I guessed the sensation of getting deep-throated, and the view of my slutty state were too much to take for my best friend.

The whole session was very intense but overall, it lasted for less than fifteen minutes. Once Peter and Gino had jizzed, the rest of the guys fought about who would get to empty themselves in my mouth next.

They were leaking everywhere; I had a lot of work to do to clean everything up.

Only Franck did not seem in a hurry. I bet he was enjoying this too much.

He spanked my ass a couple of times. He even downright grabbed it and whispered in my ear:

"You know what's coming next."

He was spreading and slapping my ass cheeks.

Again, the shivers, the ass twitching... Good Lord, was this bukkake session not the craziest thing I would do after all?

Nothing was predictable anymore...

Well, I guess one thing was predictable but I did not want to think about that.

One by one, Diego, Andre, Tyrone, Darius, and Jason jizzed in my throat. The turnover was so quick that I could almost feel my stomach filling up and overflowing with their spunk. Don't you worry, I kept everything in.

I even let Peter's loads dry on my skin as advised.

Finally, Franck let me suck him for a little while before releasing yet another crazy amount of juice. It always felt like I was drowning when he was the one cumming. Volleys, after volleys, after volleys, his sperm seemed thicker and creamier each time! Incredible!

By the end of the session, I was completely exhausted (and full).

You know that feeling after eating way too much during Thanksgiving? I was there.

Except that gooey cum had replaced the traditional mashed potatoes.

It was a good thing because, this way, I fell asleep almost instantly. Otherwise, I would have been stressing all night about the day to come...

I had received a text from the Authorities. My first ATC, (the Anal Training Course), was set to occur all afternoon the next day.

I had been authorized to miss class and I was certain it would be yet another surreal experience.

I was not disappointed...

The visit at the CuM Centre on the morning was already a raunchier experience than what I was used to. The new Protocol including anal insemination had not been put in place yet, but it seemed like all the Alphas had been pumped-up by the latest President's address.

To put it simply: they were openly treating us like sluts. Vulgar objects which needed to be filled with their semen...

I saw Steven Aclove welcoming two different guys at the same time in his cubicle, a gay couple. The thing they probably did to him... I would rather not imagine.

The seven guys I serviced that morning were way more hands-on than usual, way more verbal as well.

"Be fucking thankful, you piece of shit."

"Open your mouth, wide... No, wider! You like being a cum-dumpster, eh?! Come on stretch your mouth with your fingers, I want to see the back of your throat."

"Damn, you know how suck a dick better than my wife!"

"Say thank you to your Master!"

Master. I ticked at the word, but I swallowed that man's cock dutifully.

And yes, I did say thank you.

Not a single one refused the blow-job I was offering and multiple married guys nutted in my throat.

A forty years old guy wearing a Christian cross around his neck fucked my face for a good ten minutes before giving-up his loads.

Another dude, younger, insisted to see my chastity cage and he took pictures of it before cumming. He was fascinated by "my clit" and for some reason, it aroused him a lot.

It was like the Authorities were turning more and more men into perverts every single day. Where would this stop?

Given the nature of the course I was about to take, clearly, the last weeks had only been a preview of the degeneracy we were now fully diving in!

The Anal Training Course was hosted by Doctor Williams (no surprise there...) who first introduced the evolutions of the Protocol which would be implemented in the following days.

When you thought that nothing could shock you in this world anymore, let me present to you the "Anal Insemination Cabins"!

Soon displayed in every CuM Centre across the country, the cabins would allow the Alpha male to penetrate the anus of a Beta without having to even see him... Well, except his asshole of course.

The Beta would bend over against a table inside the cabin, his hands would be strapped to avoid any unwanted and undesirable movements during the insemination, - it was for our own good, they said, - his ankles would be restrained too, harnessed against the table's legs.

The Beta would have to take the clinically defined position with his ass arched back to the furthest extent, and then, the curtain would close on him just to let his bum hung out outside of the cabin.

There, the Alpha would present himself behind the anonymous Beta, he would spread the Beta's cheeks to expose his asshole, and penetrate the anal cavity with back-and-forth motions to provide the Beta with his precum and fluids, until he would effectively breed him.

At this point, the Beta Male's role would be quite simple: to take it without flinching.

Apparently, we would be allowed to chew on something to avoid screaming. So thoughtful of them.

But of course, the Anal Training Course's intent was not only to present us these new guidelines. The main purpose was to prepare our ass to take any sort of cocks, including the largest ones!

"Our fine Alpha males are going to do something they will most likely be repulsed by. Should I remind all of you again that they are taking no benefit from the experience?" Doctor Williams explained to the class.

I was not so sure they would all be disgusted by it when I thought about Franck and his clear interest for my butt, but obviously, I kept this thought to myself.

"Alpha Males are not getting paid, they have to ride to the CuM Centre each morning, deprive their lovely wives or girlfriends of their semen. And this has already been going on for nearly five weeks... The least we can do at this stage is to ensure that you make it a smooth experience for them. Let's not bother them with technical issues, from now on, your hole should always be willing and opened to any kind of penetration."

Learning about the theory lasted for about an hour and a half.

I was sitting next to Gregory Marshall who was smiling to his ears all throughout.

He was shameless before, but now, he had gotten to the point where he was only wearing jockstrap to go to class, and he was making explicit sexual requests to any guy he would find crossing his path.

Having dried cum glued on his face had become his every-day look.

If you sat next to him in class, there was a great chance some of the jizz would drip down your desk.

Thinking of which, I was not sure to have carefully peeled the residue from my session at the CuM Centre that morning. One guy did give me an explosive facial... Noone had told me anything though.

Greg's behaviour would have signified shame and probably expulsion from the campus in the "old world", but in this new reality, it was only slightly frowned upon, and for some members of the staff or teachers, even downright encouraged!

Lucky him though... I did not think his hole needed any preparation.

Greg was known to have taken many big cocks in the ass, notably since the opening of the glory-hole club at his place.

My poor hole, on the opposite, was so fucking tight... I had never, even so slightly, put a single finger in my ass.

That morning before breakfast, Gino proposed that I used my toothbrush in the shower to try it out but I could not bring myself to do it. How dumb was I? As if anyone would have let me have a pass on this particular exercise!

"Boys, I see your faces right now, I sense your fear and concerns. It reminds me of the day we introduce you to the Cure for the first time. Trust me, getting penetrated will be like swallowing cum, the hardest part is to break that psychological barrier which holds you back. Stop thinking about it like a dirty sexual act, but like the medical procedure that it really is."

Doctor Williams was right on one thing; the most difficult step was the first one.

I remembered the sensation of pure reject I had felt before my first glass-shot of sperm... And look at me now.

"See how it has become easy for you to eat spunk on a daily basis, soon, it will be same for having an erected penis ejaculating inside your ass. Believe me, once you let this barrier go, your hole will be opening up by itself."

To be honest, I think part of my reluctance to try anal penetration was the fear that I would like it too much.

What would that say about me if I enjoyed getting my ass filled?

After Doctor Williams' presentation, another member of the staff came in bearing some gifts: a dozen chastity cages.

A law had passed minutes after the President's address according to which it was now mandatory for all Beta Males to have their dicks locked up.

It turned out that Betas could simply not be trusted with the "non-cumming rule", and with all the sacrifices the Governments, Authorities, Health specialists and Alpha males were making to provide us with a sufficient amount of cum, no accident could be allowed.

It was only fair. At least, that was what they had said.

I was not concerned by this new rule as my cage had been tightly locked around my dick for days but I could no longer ignore that the Beta males had literally been assigned, marked and caged as being part of another category of the population.

Thankfully, I had learned that I was better off leaning into my new role.

12