The Cure Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While a few of my peers were sent to get their cocks locked-up, I was led to the university's gymnasium, the same one which had been used the very first day of the Protocol for the initial testing.

Not the best memory I had...

For the Anal Training Course, the space had been turned into a gigantic examination room. There were about forty examination tables laid out across the gym and next to each of them, a small cabinet with various tools on it.

Most of those tools, I found out a few seconds later, turned out to be butt plugs and various sized dildos, including one massive (and terrifying) black one. There were also different kinds of lubes and oils waiting to be used.

I felt a weird tingling in my stomach.

Maybe that was all the cum I had ingested the day before and that very morning... Or maybe the tingling was more accurately situated in my ass.

No doubt, we were moving on to the practical part of the training.

"Welcome to Anal Training Course 101." Doctor Williams said in a microphone so everyone could hear him.

He was being filmed by two cameramen so the presentation would be broadcasted on a giant screen in the gym.

"Please, get naked and choose a table to lie on, you'll have everything that you'll be needing at proximity, and volunteers will walk around the examination tables to help you out if need be. I know this might be intimidating but if you follow my instructions, I assure you that everything will be fine."

Guess who had volunteered to help out? The biggest pervs of the campus of course! Coach Jordan and Professor Dentons were leading the pack.

Not that I cared. At this point, I had eaten both of their loads multiple times.

I picked a table as far as possible from Doctor Williams, in the last row. Steven chose the one right next to mine. The way he glanced at me and shrugged his shoulders was saying it all: "Well, we gotta do what we gotta do."

I was in an similar state of mind.

I looked at my fellow Betas, everyone was getting naked without any second thought. I guess we were just used to obey at this point.

I took my clothes off, not feeling so self-conscious about my body and my chastity cage now that I was surrounded by my peers.

42 Beta males lied down on their back on the examination tables, 42 cocks locked and useless, 42 submissives waiting for further instructions.

"Ok, boys. I know some of you have already experimented but we will take it over from the start for this class. Today is all about learning to loosen up your sphincter and opening up the anal cavity, we will get deeper during the next courses over the next couple of days. Please start by applying some lube on your index and middle finger."

My hand was literally shaking when I picked the bottle.

Everyone kept telling me it was not a big deal so why did I make a mountain out of filling up my ass?

I squirted the gel out.

"Now, pull your legs up in the air so your ass cheeks are naturally spread. Yes, just like that."

Coach Jordan and Professor Dentons were walking around the rows to make sure we were all taking the proper position.

The camera man filmed a Beta in the first row to show how wide we needed to spread our legs. He also gave us a close-up of his hairy asshole.

I looked down at my chastity cage and lifted up my legs as requested.

"Start by slowly caressing the edges of your anus. No need to try to shove a finger in yet, Gregory! Gently tap around and on the surface, lube your ass-crack. If need be, get some more oil in there to really get the area wet and slimy."

Coach Jordan passed right by me as I was carefully following every instruction. I was afraid of hurting myself if I did not manage to do things exactly right.

Although, since when Doctor Williams had become such an expert in anal penetration?

The rowing coach nodded his approval at me. He then readjusted his blatant erection in his shorts and walked towards Steven.

Being part of this group meant that it was okay to massage my hole since we were all doing it. That helped fighting the shame.

"Think about how important this is for your health. Think about the hope the Authorities are putting onto you. Your lives are so precious that we are re-designing the whole world to comply with your needs. Now, rub that asshole some more, Betas, that's right, and when you feel ready, shove your index in."

I took a deep breath.

I was bitterly regretting not to have practiced as Gino had advised. Once again, my best friend had been right.

I looked towards my left; Steven already had a finger down his hairy asshole. I closed my eyes and followed his lead.

"Come on, boys! This is only psychological." Doctor Williams said.

In its more straight to the point's attitude, Coach Jordan yelled to the crowd.

"Young men, I know for a fact that you're dumping turds bigger than a freaking triple cheese burgers on a daily basis! If your musky assholes can get through that, they can certainly take a fucking finger in!"

Some of the guys giggled.

I did not. But I did push my slippery index in.

"You should feel a slight pop when you breach the entrance", Doctor Williams had mentioned.

At first, I did not, but then... Fuck... I was in... It was warm... It was... well, mostly weird, but not too uncomfortable.

"Shove it in, take it out, and do it again. And again... And again, until you feel comfortable with a finger inside your anal cavity."

I proceeded with the back-and-forth motions. Dear Lord, I was doing it. I was fingering myself. And as I semi-expected, it did not feel bad.

"Hmmm..." Some guy two rows before me could not repress a moan.

It was the first of many to come.

You have to understand. Our dicks had been locked in chastity cage for days. For some of us, it had been weeks. It was no surprise that anal pleasure would get many of us to a happy place.

This portion of the exercise lasted for about five minutes. I felt chilly when I had walked into the gymnasium but now, I was sweating.

Many Beta males had their faces fully red from both the shame and the excitement.

"Now, before we move on to the butt plugs, it is time to slide a second finger in. There is no need to panic. Your anus can stretch to incredible lengths!"

Again, Coach Jordan thought it was worth adding something to Doctor Williams' rather scientific explanations:

"God damn it, if some faggots can get fisted hard, - I already saw a baseball bat get buried into a male's bum, down to his guts -, you can shove two fingers in! Right?! Guys, that's easy!"

"That being said, I would not recommend shoving any baseball bat down there..." Doctor Williams intervened.

More giggles, more moans, and around me, many guys had two fingers deep in their holes.

I picked up a bit more lube.

I still felt like my ass was tight as an arrow. No doubt it was only psychological but I could not get myself to truly loosen up.

"Fuck yeah!"

I recognized Greg's voice. He was having the time of his freaking life.

The camera showed me he was three fingers in!

Someone else was having issues though. A guy in the front row had put his legs back down on the examination table. A true crime: he was no longer spreading his ass-cheeks and exposing his hole!

There was a little argument with the staff that I could not hear well.

I was shocked when Professor Dentons slapped that poor dude, in front of everyone. I had rarely seen a Beta male being violently coerced into doing something although I knew that it happened sometimes.

"Ungrateful brats!" Dentons barked. "Do you realize how lucky you are to follow this course for free! Do you realize the time, resources and energy it took to set this up! Many American citizens are starting to think that Beta Males are causing way more difficulties than they are worth! You want those people to be right?!"

"You know that in many countries, the Betas are locked-up, strapped on, and fucked without any sort of preparation! They are cured the hard way!" Another member of the staff added.

The Beta dude apologized and attempted to lift his legs back up but apparently it was not enough.

I could not see everything but it was clear that he had been asked to bend over on the table and he was spanked for his bad attitude. Doctor Williams was doing the spanking while Professor Dentons was holding his wrists.

It just got me even more nervous...

I was rubbing and rubbing myself, could push my index into my tight hole, play with it, do back and forth motions, but I did not seem to be able to shove my middle finger in as well.

Freaking stupid tight hole!

"What are you waiting for, boy?"

I had not realized Coach Jordan was so close to me. Shit... I did not want to go through any public spanking! Or worse, being kicked-out of the program!

"I'm just getting some more lube in..."

My rowing Coach rolled his eyes.

"Zander, real soon, you're gonna have to take monster-cocks down that hole."

He grabbed his own cock through his shorts.

"I'm talking ten inches of thick and girthy meat, pounding your butt senselessly, breaking you deep... You're really gonna have to wake up and get in the game if you don't want it to hurt. Well, to hurt too much, I guess it will always sting a little."

"Coach... I'm trying... I swear."

"One way or another, you know the Government is going to make you take those XXL dongs far up your rectum."

My eyes got teary.

"I know, Coach... But I think I'm gonna need more than a few days to get ready, it's my first time putting something in, I..."

"Stop whining, boy. Look, I'll show you."

Coach Jordan spat on his fingers and he knelt down so his face would be at the level of my ass.

"Coach?"

"SPREAD!" He howled at me.

I felt like the entire gymnasium was looking at me now. Including one of the camera men who ran towards me to show the action on the big screen.

With my two hands, I spread both of my ass cheeks.

As wide as I could.

I had to pass that test. Not to be dramatic but my life was actually depending on this.

"Take a deep breath, Daniel. I'm coming in." Coach Jordan told me.

In a matter of a few seconds, I went from one index shily slid in, to three fingers shoved in roughly in my anus.

"Aaaaaaah..." I screamed.

I bit into my fist to divert my attention from the pain. Getting us something to chew on in the Anal Insemination Cabins might not have been such a bad idea after all.

I was no longer spreading my ass cheeks but that was okay, Coach Jordan was clearly in, and he was getting deep.

"There, I'm reaching your prostate."

"Fuck... Coach... aaaah... Fuck...."

"I'm breaking the seal, boy. Don't worry, everything will get so much easier after that! The first time is always... Fuck... I'm getting deep in there now... the most challenging!"

"Thank you... Thank you Sir..."

He was now properly fingering me. And damn it, it was feeling nice.

No. It was feeling great.

His fingers were moving inside of me. Tickling me. Pleasuring me.

"I'll get your asshole to gape. I swear you will get healed, Daniel Zander! No matter what. You will be able to take those poles into that tight hole of yours!"

I nodded at my Coach.

The psychological barrier had definitely been broken. And it was only the beginning of the training session.

12