The Cure Ch. 15

Story Info
Daniel takes on the MONSTER dildo.
4.6k words
4.86
7.5k
15

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 15: THE MONSTER

Once every Beta male had managed to shove at least two fingers up their ass, it was time to move on to the toys' portion of the Anal Training Course.

After Coach Jordan had to intervene and finger my hole to loosen me up, - the pervert used three fingers at once! -, I was determined to be able to slide the first butt plug in by myself.

It was a pink toy, the smallest that we had. It did not seem too intimidating.

Since Gregory Marshall had no reason to follow this course, - his hole could already stretch with seemingly no limit -, Doctor Williams used him for the presentation.

He turned Greg's examination table towards us and the two camera men focused their attention on him so we could follow his progress on the big screen. Close-ups were fully part of the package deal.

Naturally, Greg shoved the small butt plug in his gaping hole with ease.

To be frank, the thing seemed even too narrow to fit tightly in his already loosened ass.

At this stage, after a ton of lubing, fingering, and ass spreading, my hole was pretty slippery and the toy which was designed for easy insertion slid right inside of my ass as well.

I guessed I had Coach Jordan to thank for opening me up real good.

I was both shocked and pleasantly surprised by how easy the insertion went. A little scared too... That was my initial fear, that I came to enjoy or even get used to the feeling of having my ass filled and my prostate massaged.

I could not pretend that the little butt plug did not feel good in my tight virgin hole... I refrained a moan.

Doctor Williams continued to give us advice as we were meant to keep the plug in our butt for a while.

"See guys, what did I tell you? We've been at it for a couple of hours and your little Beta holes are stretching already! The most important thing is to relax and trust in your anus. Just like a woman's vagina, your butthole can extend to wonderful length."

Coach Jordan looked at me with his most perverted and satisfied smile. He was so happy about this.

We had three different butt plugs at our disposal: a small pink one which was firmly lodged in my hole, a bigger size one which was grey but looked manageable, and a very large black one which, honestly, looked scary.

Alongside them, a bunch of dildos, six in total, of various sizes, shapes and colours, including a massive 12 inches silicon toy which was called "THE MONSTER".

The Anal Training Course was meant to be taught through the course of three afternoons and the goal was that, by the end of it, all Beta Males could take "THE MONSTER" up their ass.

My butt was already clenching in anticipation. That one would hurt!

By the end of day 1, I had managed to shove the medium butt-plug in, as well as the smaller size dildo.

Would I dare say that the elastic dildo felt good rubbing inside me?

I was exhausted for sure, but I had become totally desensitized to my ass opening up and to my hole being fully exposed in public. I guessed this was the purpose of this first lesson so I would call it a success.

In that regard, Greg was indeed a great example to follow. He ended the course by impaling himself on "THE MONSTER" until the fake black balls were fapping against his ass!

That was a pretty disgusting... but, I have to admit, impressive sight!

With the main camera catching him under every possible angle, while zooming in high definition on the most interesting parts, it was like you could see up to Greg's red guts when he finally got the massive dildo out of his wrecked hole.

How could he keep smiling after that?!

"Of course, we are asking you to keep the butt plug in your ass until you are back here tomorrow. You may only remove it to go to the bathroom. Trust me, the sooner you will learn how to feel comfortable with your ass filled, the better... And, in any event, it will be of great help for tomorrow's lesson."

It was quite the experience to put my clothes back on with the chastity cage locked on my cock, and the medium-sized grey butt plug buried in my ass.

Professor Dentons had encouraged me to go for the medium-sized one straight away instead of the smaller one.

"Since you can take it, why put boundaries on your progress? This is an intensive class; you are going to be asked to move-up to the bigger sizes very quickly!"

I knew that he was right and I also knew that my professor would not hesitate to spank me if he felt like I deserved it.

How would I sit down though? How would I even walk?

It turned out that a body can get used to many things. After several hours with the damn thing up my hole, it became part of me, as if it had always been there.

I did not have to tell the guys what had happened when I got home.

To my horror, I learned that the Anal Training Course had been recorded and streamed live all over the country.

Supposedly, the broadcast was made for the Beta males who had not been able to attend, so they could follow the practice session from their homes.

Of course, most people who had watched the freak show were not Beta males at all, but just curious Alphas who wanted to see guys get their holes stretched for the very first time live on camera! Talk about a humiliation!

Apparently, a screening was organized in many frat houses, including ours.

I wished I had been made aware of that fact beforehand... Although, maybe it was better that I had been kept in the dark because I would have been forced to attend the lesson anyway and I would have hated it even more.

Besides, Greg was the real star of the show, eclipsing the rest of the crowd!

His performance with "THE MONSTER" had rapidly become viral online, while the segment where Coach Jordan was roughly fingering me had only made an impact among my rowing team and a few of my classmates.

Anyway, all my teammates knew I was "plugged" and they were very nosy about it.

"Come on, show us!" Tyrone asked.

"We promise, we won't make fun of you!"

"Besides, I feel like I could give you a very fat load right now!" Franck insisted. "You can at least provide some entertainment with your girly bum!"

Franck was the one to convince me. His balls seemed heavy and full; I could not miss such an opportunity to be fed.

Now that my blowjobs skills were no longer a secret among my teammates, I could service them at any place, any time.

In this particular instance, I got stark naked on all fours while we were eating dinner in the kitchen. Everyone was very stoked to see my butt plug in real life and they apparently enjoyed the way my asshole was looking as it was stretched...

I sucked Darius, Tyrone, Diego and Franck's cocks before we got to dessert.

Well, I guessed I had my own dessert mixed with the main course.

Franck did things quite differently this time. Just for fun, while I had already swallowed the loads of three of our teammates, he decided to jizz in his hotdog!

We were definitely slipping away from the official guidelines.

"Come on, that's gonna be hilarious! Guys, look at this!"

Hilarious... I was not sure....

Franck removed the sausage from the buns, got his fat dick inside instead, - it barely fitted, it was so thick -, and he proceeded to fuck that already moisty bread. He came almost instantly.

A river of creamy warm cum was now filling up the sandwich, making it all wet.

Remember Franck's hyperspermia? The whole thing was drenched!

"Five seconds' rule, eat it quick!"

Franck slammed the hot dog, - if we could still call it that -, in my throat while most of our teammates were bursting out laughing.

"Bon Appetit!" Someone cheered.

I was too busy choking on the buns to pay attention to the hazing.

Gino did not think that it was funny. At all.

"Franck can be an ass sometimes." He told me while we were back in our room.

"Yeah... I know... But at least, he gives me a lot of his proteins..."

Gino seemed surprised by my reaction.

"Really? You don't mind this?"

"I mean, I do have to swallow a lot of cum to get better, and with his hyperspermia, Franck is objectively a good donor." I explained.

Gino almost seemed upset.

Maybe he had not realized how much of a whore I had turned into... It had been a little while since being fed with jizz had become a genuine obsession for me. And it was even worse since my dick had been caged.

Remember the S.O.S., Spunk Obsession Syndrome? I was for sure afflicted.

"I guess..." He mumbled.

"You taste better than him though." I heard me say.

What the hell was I thinking, saying something like this to my best friend?!

Sure, I had been sucking his big Italian dick every day, or rather every night, for nearly ten days but like, we were just rendering each other a service.

Right?

I was scared that I had really made things weird, - even weirder than before -, but Gino smiled. A cheeky smile, as if he was reassured of something.

I felt something weird in my stomach.

"I bet. Girls always praise my cock and the taste of my jizz..."

He looked at me like he was about to say something else but he turned around to get naked and he got under his sheets. I did not remember seeing Gino with a girl but I let that slide.

I lied down in my own bed, thoughtful.

"You did not feed me today." I casually mentioned.

Gino's smile grew bigger on his face. He threw away the sheets to reveal his nude hairy body. His cock was rock-hard!

I should have expected it but I was still very glad to see my next dish.

"I guess it is time for an epic meal then!" He exclaimed.

I practically jumped from my bed to bathe my eager mouth into his stinky junks. Fuck, the butt plug displaced itself due to the abrupt movement and I almost lost it.

Thankfully, Gino was there to put it right back in place, he pushed it deep.

"Hmmm..." I moaned like a bitch.

Gino shoved his cock in my throat a split second later.

"You like it hard, eh?"

"Ffffyes..." I mumbled; my mouth full.

This had to be one of our most intense sucking sessions to date. Gino probably wanted to prove that he could be as rough as Franck. He pounded my throat with his stiffed veiny cock until it was all slippery with my slime.

At the same time, he pushed my plug in and out my hole.

"Hmmm... Fuck..."

I guessed it was a good idea to have some extra anal practice after class. Doctor Williams and Coach Jordan would have surely been proud of me!

Gino shot his first volley of jizz all across my face and let me swallow the rest. He did taste very good. Sweet and creamy, a real treat.

I went to bed with a load of his cum still drying on my cheeks and on the corner of my lips, and I slept like a baby.

The following day was pretty much a repetition of the previous one.

Except maybe a bit raunchier.

I got through the morning at the CuM Centre with seven ejaculations sprayed on my face, or in my throat. Two guys asked to see me pushing my butt plug in and out to get them going.

It worked as they both produced huge fat loads that I dutifully swallowed.

That day, I was lucky enough to have two of my teammates in the line-up. Jason face-fucked me so hard that a member of the staff had to look inside the cabin to make sure that I was ok.

"I am pphiiine." I assured him, Jason's cock still deeply lodged in my aching throat.

The next feeder to enter my cubicle was Darius.

I immediately knew I would not get a smoother ride from my teammate but at least, I was certain that he would produce some huge nutritious loads. He slammed my throat like a proper pornstar and he nutted straight to my stomach.

Of course, on the afternoon, I was expected at the gym for more anal training.

For the second lesson, we were meant to shove the larger-sized dildos in our butts.

The volunteers and the camera men were walking into the ranks to assess how well we were doing.

There was a slight improvement in the organization from the day before. Some extensions had been added to each examination table for our ankles to be firmly strapped in the air so we did not have to maintain our legs up by ourselves for the whole six hours of the session.

The State was really thinking about everything!

It was a relief because I was aching everywhere at that point, including in my slightly damaged hole, but as you can imagine, that specific part would not get any rest during the second round of practice.

Although I was doing my best and following every step of the course, having to shove an eight inches dildo up my virgin bum after five hours of fingering, rubbing, caressing, plugging and pushing various toys in my ass, had costed me a lot.

I thought I was about to rip my guts apart and I would have certainly never made it without the combined help of Professor Dentons who buried the eight inches dildo in, - the only way to go was to smash it deep in one go, according to him -, and Coach Jordan who was smothering my mouth and pressing me against the table at the same time.

This scene had caught the interest of one of the two camera men and I knew that, in that instant, I was the star of the live streaming which was being broadcasted all across the country.

For some reason, our campus had been chosen to host the damn online class for the entire Nation!

Apparently, Greg's performance had attracted a lot of viewers the day before and the Government was very happy with the duo he was forming with Doctor Williams.

That was my damn luck!

Anyway, as I was taking the fat dildo in and out my hole, I was feeling super sore and I wondered how I would get through the next lesson.

The largest butt plug of the three that I had to shove in afterwards -- and kept inside of me for the entire following night - only worsened the feeling of pain.

Coach Jordan tried to pump me up.

"It might a hurt a little now, but it will help you so much when the Alphas will be able to pound, I mean, penetrate your ass without any resistance whatsoever. Besides, you're a man, right? An athletic man for that matter! You cannot be scared of a little pain?"

"I'm not, Coach... But it's like... My insides are burning... Maybe if I could just take the butt plug out..."

"Non-sense! Trust me, you will thank me later!"

Coach Jordan grabbed "THE MONSTER" dildo to underline his point.

I sighed.

Given that I was meant to take that gigantic thing entirely in my ass the very next day, I guessed that I should indeed get used to my hole being stretched out to the max with keeping the largest butt plug in.

Weirdly, I was sort of proud of to be able to endure so much.

Many guys around me were whining and complaining -- and being firmly scolded for it -, but I was taking it "like a champ", according to the coach's words.

I just hoped my family was not watching the live-stream...

Although, it might have been a wishful thinking since the following President's (mandatory) press conference used some of the footage of me getting plugged and fucked with a dildo as an example of the efficiency of the Anal Training Course for the entire country to see.

The voice-over was stating:

"Look at that young ordinary man, his name, Daniel Zander. Until 24 hours ago, he had never taken the slightest finger in his anus and look at him now, riding this eight-inches dildo to prepare himself for the anal insemination of Alpha males' semen. That courageous boy wants to heal! Look how he seems to appreciate it, smiling proudly to his rowing coach! That's the commitment we all need."

I had not imagined any of this for my first time on National Television.

"That's your big break, dude!" Franck laughed.

"I bet your daddy and big brother must be so proud!" Jason teased me.

I flipped the finger at him and went into my bedroom to be alone.

Why did he always have to be such an ass?

I was pissed at all of them anyway because, that night, Allan had paid for an eight courses meal and the farmer boy would be fed by all my teammates in our shared living room.

He may have been wearing the same chastity cage and butt plug as I was, but I swear, his blowjob skills were shitty next to mine!

At least, that was what Gino had told me afterwards... Probably to reassure me.

When the third and final day of the Anal Training Course came, frankly, I was just happy to be nearly done with that bullshit.

No matter how crazy it may be to have a real cock penetrating my ass when the new Protocol would be set up at the CuM Centre, I had come to the point of thinking it would still be better than having to insert various toys in my ass for endless hours in the stinky gymnasium... Especially in front of the cameras!

Thinking of which, maybe this was the main point of the Anal Training Course, making us eager to move to the actual fucking part.

To start off this third lesson, we were asked to expulse the butt plug we had been wearing all night and all morning while bending over our examination tables, and then, to shove one of the largest dildos in our ass in the same position.

After all, that would be our standard position for the fucking, sorry, the anal insemination, and naturally, we needed to be able to take things up our asses in that particular angle.

I did as I was told.

They paired us in teams to push things in and out our holes while we were bending over.

I was paired up with Steven, the water-polo player, since he was next to me in my row.

The least I can say is that Steven was not very delicate when he pushed one of the dildos in my insides, -- it was the second biggest after "THE MONSTER" -, he pounded me so bad and so hard with it.

It was a bit dumb of him since the roles were about to reversed.

Believe me, when it was his turn to arch his big juicy ass for me, I was very happy to give him the same hardcore treatment!

To say the truth, most of us Beta males were very rough with our partners.

I guessed that it was the first time in five weeks that we were put in a "dominant" position, and visibly, we had a lot of frustration to let out.

I ploughed Steven's ass like a maniac despite his screams.

"Take this, man! Take it like a real Beta boy!"

"Fuck... Dan... You... Fuck... You're destroying me!"

It would be good for him in the long run, anyway, I considered, using the same way of thinking than the Coach and the rest of the staff.

After a couple of hours in our third lesson, it was finally time for THE MONSTER.

That thing was so heavy that I had to hold it with two hands. Worst part was, we were asked not to lube it since the actual cocks which would be fucking us would not be lubed at all in order not to temper with the benefits of the medicine.

"Now, to take THE MONSTER in, we strongly encourage you to stick it against the floor, and to squat down to impale yourself onto it. Just look at Gregory here, how he takes it deep so effortlessly."

I had cold sweats all over my naked body.

My ass had already gone through so much lately! At this point, I was starting to think that the Cure may have worse effects than the Disease itself.

"Hey..." Coach Jordan whispered at me.

I jumped; he had surprised me.

I was nervous as hell, glancing at Steven attempting his first penetration with THE MONSTER. He looked very much in pain...

"Take a sniff of that." The Coach literally got a little bottle from his shorts.

He wanted me to sniff his junks?! What the fuck?

12