The Cure Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"That's poppers, idiot. Smell that! It will loosen-up your hole. Real good."

"Oh... Thanks, Coach!"

I had heard about this but never seen it in real life. I looked around to make sure no one was watching and I took a big sniff.

At this point, I needed all the help I could get.

"You know I'll always be on your corner, boy." Coach Jordan told me, slapping my ass and moving on to the next Beta.

I gathered all my courage and without realizing that a camera man was carefully following and recording my struggle, I tried to sit on that damn MONSTER I had been dreading for three days.

Around me already, screams of pain mixed with pleasure were echoing in the immense gymnasium.

Some were clearly liking the way that thing was messing up with their prostate. Others seemed to be in agony.

My first attempt was a failure, I did not even get the cockhead in. I took some deep breaths to focus.

I had been preparing myself non-stop. Again, the previous night, Gino had fucked me with the butt-plug for a couple of hours.

I could take that huge dildo up my ass. I had to!

I squatted down on the dildo. I felt the lifeless cockhead tapping against my ass-crack. The poppers had loosened me a little but I wished I could at least have put some lube, anything...

I noticed that some guys were sucking THE MONSTER to get it slimy.

Damn it, that was a good strategy! I followed their leads.

I got on all fours and I blew that dildo like it was Darius' cock. I was a beast.

Steven next to me was doing the same thing.

Only when I was done with drenching the freakish toy with my saliva, I realized I was being filmed. "Hey, daddy..." I sombrely thought.

Now that THE MONSTER seemed ready, I convinced myself to give it another try. I had to succeed. I sat down against the cockhead...

This time, I felt it entering me... Victory!

"Aaaaah...."

It was breaking in!

The problem was not so much that it was long but that fake dick was so damn girthy. Every inch felt like my ass was about to get torn apart.

I impaled myself further, and further...

"Fuck.... God...."

Not sure that God had anything to do with it.

I was starting to feel some pleasure from the penetration when I saw my own slightly hairy ass on full display on the big screen. I was shocked to see my asshole gaping that much.

Who would have thought my body was capable of such contortions?

"Look at Zander, guys! He's doing fantastic, slamming his own ass, breaking it for the first time with THE MONSTER. Come on, Dan, don't give up, go all the way."

"Aaah... Fuck..." I muttered

"Come on, deeper!"

Some volunteers started to cheer.

There seemed to be more and more of them.

I could not believe that I kept going and burying myself deeper into that monstruous devilish toy on camera. But I did! Maybe the poppers had loosened me up a bit too much, I was out of myself.

It felt like that thing was pushing against my guts, when finally, I felt the plastic balls fapping against my ass.

I instantly attempted to move back up but Coach Jordan had caught up to me and he pushed my shoulders down, burying myself deeper into THE MONSTER.

"Up and down, now! Come on, fuck yourself on that pole!" He rejoiced. "That's the whole point, to prepare your nasty hole for a good old raw fucking!"

He was not even pretending that it was about the treatment anymore.

"Coach... I... I am... It's too hard.... Aaahhh..."

"Shhh... Just keep drilling yourself, fuck that thing until it starts feeling good..."

"Hmmm...."

"See, you're getting there!"

The worst part was that I believed my coach.

It was the same story with each toy. At first, it felt like my ass could never take it, but every time, the massage against my prostate ended up feeling more intense and more pleasurable than before.

"Hmmm... Yes..."

"See, boy! You love it!"

"I... I do...."

I could no longer cum with my locked dick -- or rather, my freaking clitoris -, but for sure, I was experiencing my first orgasms through my rectum!

Lost in my daze, I had not realized how many guys had entered the gymnasium since I had started fucking myself on THE MONSTER.

Honestly, I thought that the Anal Training Course was finally close to be over...

I could not have been more wrong!

"Impressive, man! I did not think you could make so much progress in three days!"

Still buried in the dildo, I looked above me and I saw Franck Karter.

He had the biggest smirk on his face.

"What... Humm... What... Are... Humm... God damn it, that thing is destroying me... What are you doing here, Franck?"

He slid down his pants to expose his hard throbbing cock.

To be fair, I turned around and dozens of Alpha guys were doing the same thing all across the gymnasium.

What the hell was going on?!

"I volunteered for the last segment of the training session, of course! You did not think you would leave this class without having learned how to take a proper dick. As soon as they said they were looking for real meaty cocks, I volunteered. I did not want some random guy to plough your ass and hurt you!"

"Wait... You're... You're..."

"I'm going to fuck you. I mean, inseminate you! It feels only right to help you pass this new step, buddy! To be your first!"

Franck's nearly ten inches slab of meat at full mast was leaking and throbbing at me...

Shit.

That was the real monster I should have been worried about!

12