The Cure Ch. 16

Story Info
Daniel loses his virginity in the craziest way.
4.4k words
4.86
9.2k
23

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 16: Marking the territory

"Beta males, in position. Turn around to present your ass to the Alpha volunteer standing behind you. Now, bend over. Come on, come on, do it properly. Let's not waste the precious times of our helpers this afternoon. Arch your ass up to facilitate the access."

After taking the MONSTER dildo in my ass, I felt like my asshole was truly gaping for the first time.

I was sweating, trembling... Truthfully, I was drained. The cameras were still rolling around us.

I started seeing spots and I thought I was about to faint. I had to stay strong. I had made a promise to myself to do anything in my power to get cured.

As I got myself into position, never I had felt this vulnerable.

"Nice opened cunt you got there!" Franck commented, slapping my ass, visibly unaware of my inner melt-down.

Because I was in the last row of the gymnasium, I was facing the wall and I could not see how my fellow Beta Males were doing.

Only a few of us had managed to take the MONSTER up our asses at this point, the most resilient ones. The others had to stop pushing themselves at the lower range, nine inches dildo.

But we would all get fucked in the ass... Sorry, we would all receive the Cure by the way of anal insemination anyway.

"Beta boys, one hand on each ass cheek, and 3... 2... 1... Spread!" Doctor Williams announced just like he was hosting a race.

I wished I was in a hyper fast-moving car, in a risk of crashing. That would have been more manageable.

But I was there, bending over the examination table.

It smelt like men in the gymnasium. Sweaty, stinky, musky men. I turned my head behind me while remaining in position. Franck was stroking his huge uncut cock; he was hard as a damn rock.

I swear the dude was drooling, looking at my ass, saliva forming on the corner of his lips!

"Franck... You... You're really gonna do it?" I asked with tremors in my voice.

"Don't worry, Dan, my cum will be so good for you. Besides, you know me, I'll be gentle."

He had the biggest smirk on his face.

Franck Karter. Gentle? I doubted that.

"My ass is already sore..."

"Stop whining, bro. It seems very much ready to me... But see, I'm lubing up my dick."

He coughed a big fat spit ball on his cockhead.

I turned my head back to face the wall and I felt like Franck was spitting in my ass too. I guessed it was better than nothing to get it a little moist and slimy before penetration.

I spread out my ass-crack as requested.

The staff was already scolding (or spanking) the reluctant Beta males.

All around me, I started to hear screaming and moaning, meaning that the fucking, sorry, the anal insemination, had started.

Most of my peers did not have a humongous slab of meat to welcome in their ass though... With Franck, I had been served a proper (and terrifying) monster-cock.

My teammate pushed his right hand on my back firmly, pressing my upper body against the table. I was in the most submissive position when I started to feel his wet cockhead rubbing against my hole, his dick lodging itself in my crack.

I heard the camera crew scrambling around us. Since the day before, I had somehow become the star of the show, replacing Greg in the role of the main lead.

"You've picked the right place, guys!" Franck told them. "I'm gonna pop that cherry big time. For the sake of this Beta boy's health of course!"

On these words, Franck started to slide his dick inside of me.

I could not believe what was happening.

"Spread wide, Dan... I'm pushing in."

Already, his cockhead was breaking into my ass.

Large, wet, throbbing. It felt very different from the butt plugs and dildos I had tried before. That thing was alive!

"Hmmm...."

Damn it, it felt much better than the dildo!

I was losing my virginity. The thought sank in my brain.

"Ok, Alpha guys, remember your really need to get in. As deep as you can. The deeper, the more efficient the procedure will be." Doctor Williams said in the microphone.

Franck understood the assignment. Maybe too well.

He started to invade my hole further and further, stretching it and ploughing it slowly with his nearly ten inches of white uncut sausage.

"Fuck, your hole was nicely opened but damn, the inside is so tight. It feels like the best, tightest pussy ever... Hmmm... Geez... I'm going to precum a lot in your cunt, dude... I'm leaking so much already; I can feel it."

I could feel it too. Franck was ravaging my hole and filling it with his fluids.

Not that I did not enjoy the feeling of my ass getting rammed but I was mostly in a state of shock.

Everything had gone so fast. One minute, I was trying dildos for the first time, the next, I was being offered poppers by my rowing Coach and then, I was getting fucked by the captain of the rowing team, live on camera.

"Please... Franck..."

"Just breathe, dude. I'm getting in... Slowly... Deeper and deeper, just like they said. Breathe in, breathe out."

"Man, you're... Hmmm... You're just too big!"

"Shhh... That's non-sense, my third leg fits right inside of you. You're not the first virgin pussy I wreck. I always come through. Trust me!"

I had learned a lot about my ass in the last three days and I could feel that Franck was getting into a very sensitive territory.

"Hmmm..." I let go of a high-pitched moan.

"I'm reaching the G-spot, dude. Told you I'd make it easy for you. I know how to pound a good snatch."

He sure did.

Franck had already fucked every girl on campus, including his friend's exes or our mates' sisters. He had no moral, nor limit, when it came to shoving his XXL cock in a hole. Including mine!

My eyes were getting teary, -- I mean, emotions were running high -, but I was no longer feeling the pain.

I knew my butt would hurt later but, for now, I was just focusing on my breathing, trying to process the fact that I had a very real, juicy, Alpha male's cock finding its way inside my asshole.

"Are you... Humm... close to cum?" I asked.

I had heard a couple of Alphas cumming on the row behind us. Doctor Williams had also said that Gregory Marshall was done with his breeding.

"I'm not even halfway in, Dan. You have to relax some more, or I'm gonna have to go hard on you."

Not even hallway in?!

I cringed at the thought. Was it not hard enough? Franck had his girthy pole inside my hole already! I was no longer a virgin!

"Dude, that's ok, we... Hmmm... fuck... Hmmm..." He kept on trying to push himself deeper. "We're doing the exercise right, no need to..."

Franck cut me off aggressively.

"The doc said deep, Beta! Do your fucking part and stretch that hole! Your cunt is supposed to be prepared already."

He spanked my ass. Once, twice. Hard.

It was frustrating. What more could I possibly do? I was letting him fuck my ass for God's sake! Did he think it was easy?!

I tried to spread my cheeks even more, to relax my sphincter. I was losing my damn mind.

"Let me in, bro!" Franck whispered in my ear.

I had somehow forgotten about them but the camera crew was still there. One of the dude filming got a close-up shot of my grimacing face. I looked right at the camera.

Who the hell was watching this? Probably, the entire country!

"Don't worry, I'm not giving up on you, Dan. I'll keep going until we get there! I'm dripping in your rectum. You're gonna get fixed in no time!"

Franck thrusted his hips and pounded me deeper. I felt more inches sliding in.

"Aaaah...."

I looked away from the camera.

I had come very far with accepting my position as a submissive Beta male in the new World, but this... I was not ready for.

As if Doctor Williams could read my mind, he told the audience and the entire Nation watching:

"There is no reason to feel any sort of shame, this is a strictly medical procedure. Of course, the Beta male might feel some slight discomfort or soreness, it might be a little weird to have a hard penis penetrating your anus for the first time, but soon, it will feel simply natural. After all, God has blessed us with the more organic Cure there is, no syringe, no pills, just semen."

I clenched my fist and let Franck continued to do his thing.

I had to pull through. I heard a Beta male getting threatened to be excluded from the Program and from any chance of getting cured as he refused to get fucked in the ass.

Any reluctant Beta male would be sent to the army to serve as cannon fodder for sure. Many had already gone. Two guys in my class had gone.

Getting us cured was enough of an inconveniency for the entire country, and especially for the Alpha males, we could not show any bad spirit.

On my right, Steven was getting fucked by an older married guy whom I had already met in the cubicle at the CuM Centre. He was constantly wearing a Christian cross around his neck; the cross was now bouncing back on his chest as he was fucking the water-polo hunk.

Funny, the guy pretended to hate the donations ("this fag shit") at the Centre but he had volunteered to help break the asses of virgin Beta boys.

Steven was biting into his fist not to scream, his eyes shut.

At this stage, Franck must have been more than halfway inside of me because I could sense his monstrous cock tapping against my prostate.

He was panting behind me. Going back and forth in my hole was certainly a cardio work-out.

Other Alpha men were grunting all around us, some were insulting their Beta males. The men were becoming animals. Very close to me, someone started yelling.

"That damn pussy will not open-up, I've got a freaking shitty Beta, what's the fuck? I want another one."

Somehow, I felt proud of the way I had managed to hold it together despite the craziness of the situation. Coach Jordan had told me this earlier that day, it takes a real man to take it up his bum!

After about ten minutes, I was even getting used to having Franck's dick lodged inside my ass. I would not have gone as far as saying it had become "natural" though.

It pains me to admit it but my locked cock was even aching in the chastity cage, my dick was begging to get hard but could not stir up while being trapped.

"Great work, boys!"

That was Coach Jordan, here again to assess my performance.

"Thanks, Coach!" Franck replied, enthusiastic.

"I'm very proud of my team and of your commitment, the both of you! But especially you, Karter, you did not need to be here today but you have accepted to sacrifice your time, energy, and more importantly, your spunk to help out your teammate. What a way to go!"

I heard the sound of a little spank.

Knowing him, it was probably Coach Jordan's way of showing his appreciation towards Franck.

While he was pounding me, Franck casually held the conversation with our rowing coach.

"I'd do... Hmmm... anything... for... Hmmm.... For the team... And for our great country."

"Why don't you go balls deep, then?"

"He cannot take it, Sir... Daniel is still... Hmmm... too... fucking... tight."

He was thrusting his hips back and forth between each word.

"Are you kidding me? I saw the boy impaling himself on a massive dildo moments ago. The thing was bigger than my fist! He can take it. All of it."

"Coach..." I begged.

"Cut the crap, Zander. You know, not everyone will be as smooth and as tender as your teammate. You need to be prepared!"

TENDER?!

I would have probably made a scene if I had not been too busy moaning!

"You think I should go harder, Coach?"

"Harder?! Of course! Way, harder! Zander is not a sensitive young woman, he is a proud Beta Male, a member of my rowing team, he has been training himself to take a good drilling for a few days and has shown great promise!"

"Really, Coach?"

Franck was already accelerating the pace.

"Aaaaaaah..." My uncontrollable moans were getting louder and louder.

But fuck, why did I like it so much?!

"Karter, you're doing your friend a disfavour by being too gentle here. The Alpha males taking turns on him at the CuM Centre will be way less considerate."

Franck pushed his dick further than ever before; he was tearing me up!

"AAAAAAAAH!!"

"Shhh!" The Coach scolded me.

He pressed his two sweaty large hands against my mouth to make me shut up. Franck was really going at it now, effectively banging me as if I was an experienced gay pornstar.

But I was not!

One of the camera men whispered a "Damn..." I guessed that my performance was impressive.

Maybe I would be chosen again to be featured in the press conference or in the news.

Right next to me, I heard the Christian man breeding Steven.

"Thank God." The religious man commented appropriately as he was emptying himself in the college stud's hole.

His work was done. Steven looked at me briefly. Him too could not believe what had just happened to him.

To my despair, Franck did not seem anywhere close to cumming though. He was going harder on me at every thrust of his muscular hips.

"Like that, Coach?!"

"Yeah, Karter! Much better! You're not going deep enough and hard enough if you're not feeling the boy's guts!"

My eyes were about to pop out of their sockets. I was choking at the same time; Coach Jordan was not very careful about not covering my nose to let me breathe.

Incredibly, Franck picked-up the pace even more until...

"I'm in, full deep, Coach! Fuuuuuck!"

I felt the hunk's massive balls fapping against my ass.

I could not believe he had managed to shove his entire hard meat in my not-so-virgin hole.

"Look at this fantastic duo over here!" Doctor Williams exclaimed. "Franck Karter is effectively rubbing the entirety of his large genitals inside Daniel Zander's anus, properly giving him all the benefits from his rich Alpha nutriments!"

All of this time, my hands had been spreading my ass cheeks but I suddenly lost my grip. I lost my mind, actually. I started to move around, this felt so insane... and so fucking good at the same time!

I was overwhelmed.

While Coach Jordan was still smothering my face, Franck used his strong arms to lock my wrists against the examination table.

"Do not fucking move... I'm... I'm fucking... I'm... Drilling you... Man... Fuck..."

The sound of his balls fapping against me was echoing in the entire gymnasium.

Bang

Bang

Bang

"I'm destroying your fat pussy, dude... Damn... I can feel your ass juice sticking against my big dick..."

Bang

Bang

Bang

"I'm gonna breed you... You need my nut so fucking bad... Right?"

Bang

Bang

Bang

"Do not move! The Nation... The President... Everyone is watching... We're making freaking History here."

Bang

Bang

Bang

"Yes, bitch, I'm balls deep now! Ready to fill you up like you deserve!"

What I feared the most happened right at that moment, about twenty minutes into the hardcore dickening I had been taking.

Somehow, I was no longer feeling any pain or discomfort. All was left was... Raw pleasure!

I hated myself for it but there was no way to deny the bliss, and the waves of intense euphoria running through every cell of my body, as Franck was labouring my hole.

The closest sensation I could link that to, was of the times when I was cumming with my cock, back when I was not wearing a chastity cage, when I was not yet a Beta male.

But to be honest, it was even better than the few seconds of bliss a man feels when he ejaculates... Incomparable to anything I had ever felt.

The Coach removed his hands and I shouted-out my biggest orgasm ever. Probably, my first real anal orgasm.

The first of many more to come.

"YEEEEEEEEES... FUCK YEEEEESSSSS..." I yelled in the gymnasium.

We were the very last ones still going at it. Franck definitely had stamina.

"You like that, eh? Bitch?!"

My teammate, my feeder, my fucker, -- call him what you want -, did not need to hold my wrists anymore.

He slapped my ass as he kept banging me.

"I do... I like it... Franck... I...."

"Tell me how much you love it!"

"I want more!"

"I need to hear that you love my big cock hammering your insides! Destroying you! That'll get me to cum!"

Three cameras were surrounding us now.

We were being recorded on all angles: The monster-cock filling my wrecked asshole, my face tearing up while I was moaning and begging for more, and our two bodies on a larger frame, fully intertwined with each other.

"I LOVE.... HMMM.... I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK, FRANCK.... I LOVE IT INSIDE ME..."

I heard me say, or rather shout.

I was no longer thinking of the crowded gymnasium, of the recordings, of the fact that I was supposed to be a straight man.

Franck had, quite literally, tapped into something in me which made me switch.

Nothing else mattered that my rectum and prostate being used by that perfect white uncut cock. I felt the precum filling me up, the real milk was about to come.

"We were expecting this. Some of our Beta males might have surprising reactions to the treatment, and even experience pleasure from the anal insemination. Although this is rather inappropriate, Alpha males, we urge you not to be destabilize by this and to just keep doing your job. Look at how Franck Karter is living-up to the challenge."

"Best pussy I've ever fucked!" Franck said to whomever wanted to hear.

I was too much in my daze to realize at the time but he was actually giving an interview to one of the members of the crew while fucking me.

He slowed the rhythm a little bit but he started to make more ample and larger movements to get his horse-cock almost totally out of my ass before shoving it right back in, in one go.

For losing my virginity, I had certainly not picked the easiest route, although, I did not have much choice in the matter.

I have to admit, it was rough. But a Beta male has to do what he has to do to get his loads of cum, and on that front, I was more than lucky to have Franck pounding me!

I knew for sure that no other Beta male in the damn country would be bred a larger portion of male juice that was I was about to receive.

Talking about it, it was about that time.

"I'm getting there, Dan, ready?"

"Yes... Please..."

"Ask for it!"

"Franck... Gimme me your... Gimme your cum..."

The camera which was closer to my face almost hit me. It was capturing every little detail of my expressions.

I did not know that yet, but the next few seconds of my performance were about to become very popular on social media.

"BEG FOR IT!" Franck urged me.

"Please... I'm begging you... Breed me! Fill me up with your spunk! Paint my guts white! I'm your freaking cum-dumpster!"

Finally, Franck experienced a strong spasm, I felt his cock throbbing in my hole. It was like an animal going wild inside of me, and for the first time in my life, the warm and thick cum started pouring inside of my ass.

"As you can see, after about a half hour of rubbing his penis inside the anal cavity, the Alpha Male is now breeding the Beta Male with his sperm. Wow. He does seem to have a lot of loads to empty in that hole."

Indeed...

Although I was very familiar with Franck's hyperspermia, this particular ejaculation seemed to be the strongest he had ever had.

He was used to cum every few hours but I learned afterwards that he had edged himself all day in preparation of my breeding to come. How nice of him!

Besides, he had been fucking me for so long, his dick has been aching to explode.

12