The Cure Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what I call marking my territory!" Franck told a member of staff, winking at him.

This phrase too, would become a very popular meme.

The orgasm was intense, and very long. The cameras caught every bit of it.

And some more...

When Franck was finally done with his ejaculation, he pulled out from me. Unfortunately, because so much spunk was flooding my asshole, I farted some cum out as he withdrew.

People gasped and I knew no waste would be tolerated... The World was watching.

I had been taught well though. Immediately, I got on my knees and retrieved as much juice as possible.

I licked off the floor to swallow the cum which had just leaked-out from my destroyed asshole, - it was warm! -, I sucked Franck's toes where some residue had fell also, and finally, I shoved his dick in my mouth to drink every last droplet of milk still dripping from his deflating cockhead.

Doctor Williams and Coach Jordan both fervently congratulated me for my quick reaction there. Yeah me!

Gregory Marshall glanced at me, seemingly very envious.

His small-dicked Alpha had nutted in his hole only a couple minutes in the exercise. He did not really have any time to enjoy the process.

"When an accident like the one you've just witnessed happens, do exactly like Daniel here! React swiftly to ingest orally any droplet of semen which would have escaped from your ass. However, to prevent any similar mishap, we strongly recommend to plug yourself in, as soon as the insemination is finalized."

I was too exhausted and out of myself to comprehend any of Doctor Williams' following speech.

Although, when Professor Dentons pushed a butt-plug back in my hole, I understood that Beta males were now asked to be plugged pretty much at all times to keep their ass ready for any penetration, and to make sure that the cum would be coating in our holes and not leaking out after the insemination.

As we were being told often, nobody ever said it would be easy to get healed!

That night at the frat house, everyone was talking about Franck and I's achievements of the day.

As expected, our performance had been followed by a large portion of the American people and by, I would say, 99% of our classmates.

Students were sharing the best bits online with their most clever or outrageous comment. Mostly dumb immature jokes if you want my opinion but what can you do?

This turned into a huge celebration at the house, Tyrone and Andre had invited people over, mostly to show-off the stars of the afternoon.

I did not see much of the party because, contrary to Franck, I was not feeling great about being the centre of the attention like that (and I got tired of people groping my ass or asking to see the butt plug or the chastity cage), besides, I was way too exhausted to party anyway, or even, talk to anyone.

However, for once, I was not alone in my room.

Gino was not in a celebratory mood either. He was already lying in his bed, scrolling through his phone in his underwear, when I escaped the party.

He barely talked to me and I could tell that something was wrong.

I mean, he did not even ask how I was doing! Is not what best friends are supposed to do when you lose your virginity? Especially when it is broadcasted live on television?

But it got worse.

Later that night, when I crawled towards his bed to suck his cock as we had been doing for a while now, Gino did not remove the covers. I could tell that he was not asleep but he plainly ignored me.

That hurt!

"Gino... What's going on?" I pressed him.

"Just go get your fix with Franck." He mumbled.

"What? Bro, I don't get it, I..."

"He's your best provider of milk, no?"

I sighed.

"Dude, Franck has volunteered himself for the Anal Training Course, I did not have a choice, I..."

Gino straightened up. He was pissed-off.

"Come on! As if the whole world has not witnessed how much you love having his dick ploughing your ass!"

"You're jealous? This is what it is about, then?"

He pulled the sheet back over his head. He did not talk for a while. I stayed there, kneeling at the edge of his bed, like an idiot.

And eventually, he just said:

"Look, man, my juice is not free, ok? So, either you pay like Allan does, or you let me sleep."

That hurt even more than a monster cock in my sore asshole.

I readjusted my butt plug and crawled back into my bed.

Despite everything, I definitely needed a good night of sleep because the next day, I would get my first experience getting anally inseminated by seven different men at the CuM Centre.

[8 more chapters to cum]

12