The Cure Ch. 19

Story Info
Daniel discovers a miracle balm for his asshole.
4k words
4.73
4.8k
15

Part 17 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 19: The healing balm

Back to the house from practice, I immediately ran upstairs to my room.

"I'll need a few minutes by myself, guys! I'll join you later."

"What's going on? We always eat together after practice." Franck enquired.

"Come on, grab a bite with us!" Tyrone insisted. "Don't be a buzz kill!"

"Not now, guys... I'll just need five minutes."

"Chill, mate, just have a sit with us, we're..."

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I barked at them.

They were a bit surprised by my outburst. But honestly, I thought I was acting very reasonably given the circumstances.

I was dying to finally remove my butt plug and give my ass some (well-deserved) rest.

The first thing I did when I got to my room was getting entirely naked. I squatted down and I farted the butt plug out of my asshole.

OUCH, it hurt when it got out, but what a relief that was!

I was shocked seeing how white and crusty on the edges the sex toy had become.

I mean, that thing had been bathing in sperm for hours. It looked rough.

That being said, even after removal, we were strongly advised not to clean the plug up before reinsertion. However, we were allowed to suck it down to ingest the remaining proteins from the dried semen.

The jizz was now mixed with our anal juice, which ingestion, according to the latest recommendations from the Department of Health, "could only help in the recovery".

Maybe, but that evening, I did not have the heart to comply with that specific guideline.

See, I still had some limits after all! Who knew?

I picked up the healing balm and looked at the instructions again.

Doctor Williams had explained that we had to push the cream in, very deep, to ease the insides of our anal activity. We had to carefully apply the balm up to our rectum and prostate if we wanted to best benefit from its soothing effects.

I was very apprehensive of shoving anything back in my ass after the past few days, but at this point, I would have had tried any trick in the book to make my hole feel slightly better.

Besides, as this story has already taught us, sometimes, the Cure can seem more extreme than the Disease but, in the end, you have to do what you have to do in order to survive.

I dipped my index and middle fingers in the cream and proceeded to rub the balm against my anus and sphincter.

I had to lie down and spray my legs to apply the cream at the right spot. I did so generously, it immediately felt nice and that encouraged me to go further.

When I had smeared the healing balm all over my ass crack, I felt confident enough to push my two creamy fingers inside my asshole, - at this point, it was like penetrating some melting warm butter -, and I started rubbing my insides.

"Ahhhh...." I moaned softly.

My cock ached in an attempt to stir-up in its chastity cage. Yes, the sensations in my ass were that good.

I pulled my fingers out to pick up some more balm and I repeated the process a few more times, each time, going deeper inside of me.

For the first time of my life, I was actively exploring my hole myself, feeling each of its edges, crevices and extremities.

"Hmmm..."

Somehow, the pain-managing procedure turned into a fingering session.

I needed to get the balm deep in the anal cave? Well, I was definitely willing to do so at this point!

"Hmmm... Yes...."

I went harder with the back and forth. Finally, I was relaxing and feeling myself!

It was too good to last though...

Remember how I had specifically asked the guys not to be disturbed...Guess who barged into the room as I had my legs spread-out in the air and two fingers shoved deep in my bum?!

Freaking Gino!

"Fuck!" He exclaimed. "You really never have enough, do you?!"

"Shut the door, man! I told you I needed some privacy."

"I thought you were crying or some shit like that, that's why I came... I wanted to..."

I kept my fingers inside my warm hole. Frankly, I did not give a fuck anymore about what my roommate might think, the balm made me feel so good, the first real appeasing sensation I had in days.

"Comfort me?" I said ironically.

He closed the door behind him and sat down on his own bed. As per usual, he was only wearing underwear.

"Well, yeah. I figured it must have been a rough day for you."

"Kinda..."

I finally pulled the greasy fingers out of my ass. It made a "pop" sound. Gino glanced at my hole gaping.

He quickly looked away, but too late, I had caught him.

"You were impressive at the rowing session tonight. I can tell that Franck and Diego are super frustrated, not being able to keep-up with you."

"So, we're talking again?" I asked Gino. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

Needless to say, I was tired of the bullshit and beating around the bush.

Gino sighed.

"Look, mate... It's just... It's not easy for me, adjusting to everything."

"You think it's easy for me? Come on, man! Give me a fucking break!"

"No. I really do not! The last month has been insane, for all of us. But I do know it's been the worst for you."

"Thanks for saying that... I mean... I'm not blind, I can see that the Alphas do not have it easy either."

I gave him a faint smile.

"Yeah... Some parts of it really does suck. But, to be real, I think what messes-up the most with my head is that some part of it... well... does not suck that much."

"I can relate to the feeling, actually." I spoke, surprised to hear him express something so similar to what had been going on in my own head.

"That's sick, right?"

"A part of me would want to hate everything that is going on, and sometimes I really do. But, for some reason, sometimes, and more often than not, I find myself... I don't know, just happy to be a Beta, to serve my purpose."

It was a big deal for me, admitting that. It almost made me tear up.

Gino looked at his feet.

"The moment when you are happy with being a Beta, are those... like... when it's just the two of us... At night?"

"Yeah... Those are some of the times when I don't mind it." I swallowed my saliva and added: "Don't mind it at all."

A smile appeared on Gino's face.

He did not make any further comment. We both knew what we were referring to. We had just acknowledged that we enjoyed the moments when I would suck his cock. Another big step.

"How was it for you? This morning?" I asked.

"I got Gregory Marshall. His hole was already full with spunk when I was assigned to him."

An angry lion roared inside of me.

Fuck. I was jealous as hell! Of Greg, getting banged by Gino?! Where the hell was this coming from?

I realized that Gino had been the one to make him cum so hard and so loudly back at the Centre. I had heard every second of Greg's outrageous anal orgasm.

"You did not answer my question. How was it?" I insisted.

Shit. My tone was harsh. I had to watch it, I could not sound too annoyed or jealous. The conversation was getting very sus already...

"I don't know, bro. It was weird as fuck. I never had even tried anal with a girl before."

Gino chuckled.

I pretended to laugh as well.

"A virgin guy fucked me this morning. The dude had never touched a pussy before, and suddenly, here I was! My big ass was his present for his eighteenth birthday. His father was there too."

"Wow. Can you believe that for the generation to come, this bullshit will just be the new normal?"

"Maybe the Disease will be eradicated soon enough. Is not it the goal of all of this?"

"Yeah... Maybe."

Gino did not believe it, and to be fair, I did not believe it either.

I did not know what else to say so I just continued rubbing my asshole with the healing balm. The room was silent for a few minutes.

I no longer cared that Gino could check my red anus gaping as I was applying the cream. What difference did it make at this point? A part of me even wanted him to check me out. How sick was that?

I thought he was ignoring me and scrolling on his phone when he eventually asked.

"You need any help with that?"

He sounded casual but I knew this was a big deal.

I looked at my greasy fingers. I had not quite managed to go as deep as I would have hoped for. Fingering your own ass is not as easy as it may seem, reaching the right spot takes time (and skills).

"I guess... Maybe... I'm not super flexible and I'm messing up the sheets with the cream. You would not mind?"

My heart started racing fast in my chest.

"No... That's what bros are for, right? Helping each other out. That's what Coach Jordan always says."

"I know but that's kinda weird..."

"Don't you think we're passed this?"

I nodded yes.

"I suppose..."

Gino stood up from his bed, picked up the cream and gave me his instructions. It looked like it was showtime!

"Ok, Dan, I think you should get your ass over here, right on the edge of the bed, get your legs up and spread them. Wide. I need to have an unobstructed access to smear the balm everywhere."

I took position, feeling all kind of ways, but mostly excited about what was about to come.

Gino got on his knees, right between my legs. He hesitated for a few seconds but then, he started applying the balm on my crack and against my anus.

"Hmmm..." I muttered.

It was even better than when I was applying the stuff myself. Finally, I could FULLY relax.

"Is it ok? Does that actually help?"

"Yeah... Thanks, dude... That's great."

"Does that reduce the soreness?"

"A lot... Hmm..."

Gino put even more vigour into it now that he knew that I liked it. He was spreading my ass wide open and getting all the pores of my anus filled with the balm.

He was not getting inside though; he was staying right at the edge.

"Thanks for doing that, mate, I know my ass is trash right now." I said apologetically, thinking about the amount of sperm coating inside.

"Don't worry about it. I... I feel bad for the way I've reacted last night, after, you know... Because of Franck and everything. Take this as a way to make things right."

"Hmmm... You don't have to.... Hmm.... But yes... That feels right indeed."

At this point, I think we both knew that this was not really about applying the damn cream anymore.

On the corner of my eyes, I could see a tent forming in Gino's blue boxer briefs.

"Still good, bro?"

"Yes... Gino... The doctors said that the balm really need to be smeared in. Like... You can really go inside."

There was no hesitation this time. I felt two fingers invading my ass, but Gino was very gentle, tender even. The balm felt very nice as well.

The sensations were overall amazing.

"Annnh.... Hmmmm... Yes.... Gino... You can go deeper!"

"Damn! Your ass, mate... It's like... Wow..."

"I know.... Hmmm.... I'm so sorry... It feels so good... Please keep going..."

He did. He fingered me, hard. One, two and then three fingers in.

"Don't apologize, Dan. It feels so much better than Greg's! So tight and... Fuck, I just have to push and it's opening up nicely."

I loved hearing him say that. I felt very proud of myself.

He was going very deep now, ploughing my rectum, searching for my prostate, but he always made sure that I was feeling ok.

"Gino... I think... I think I'm gonna cum..." I mumbled.

He was getting down to my prostate. For someone who was not experimented in this department, my best friend seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

"What?"

"From my ass, I mean. An anal orgasm!"

I had rarely ever been that vulnerable. Gino, on his side, was just excited.

"Oh yeah?! Well... Be ready for the big finish!"

My boyfriend, sorry, my best friend, pulled his greasy fingers out and then shoved them right back in, way rougher that what he had done previously.

"Hmmmm... Hmmmm... Yes.... GOD YES!" I was practically yelling at this point.

He was finger-banging my ass and stroking his big Italian cock at the same time. I had not realized that he had gotten his monster cock out of his underwear. There was no pretend anymore.

I was glad though, that he was having a great time as well.

"I'm cumming, man... With my ass..."

"Fuck, I'm good at this!"

"Yes, you are, so fucking good! Hmmm... Gino... Make me cum from my asshole!"

He was moving his fingers inside. Things were getting messy but I was losing any sort of control.

Gino was owning me with his middle finger pressing against my g-spot.

I wished that this had lasted for an eternity but after about ten minutes of anal prostate massage, Gino was done.

It had been by far my best experience with anal penetration so far.

Do you know what is great about prostate orgasms compared to cumming with your cock? Those can repeat and repeat themselves again and again with barely no limit! It was like I was ejaculating for ten minutes straight.

My mind had switched back to being glad to be a Beta male. What a waste it would have been not to get familiar with this amazing sensation.

"We used most of the cream, mate." Gino chuckled.

I got out of my daze.

Gino's cock was leaking all over our carpet. I looked at it temptingly.

I wished I would have let him pound me but I could not take his girthy cock in my ass, it was not healed, not yet. Besides, his dick was too big, way too thick.

Thankfully though, I was a man of many talents.

"I think you've got some cream left." I winked at him.

"What do you mean?"

He knew exactly what I meant.

"Let me thank you, bro. Properly."

I stood up and pushed him against his own bed. He let me have this, handling him. We switched position as I was now the one on my knees at the edge of his bed, between his hairy tanned legs.

I slid down his blue briefs completely and I sniffed his cock. Like a dog.

I wanted to take a good sniff, "hmmmm", and a good look at my next meal before devouring it.

"Stop teasing me, Dan..."

"I'm not doing anything. What are you talking about?" I did have a little smirk on my face.

"Come on... Just... Just do it..."

"Do what? What do you want, Gino?"

"Suck my big cock, man!"

I smiled at him and started licking the edges. I felt his large veins throbbing. The precum was already dripping against my cheeks. He was excited as fuck.

I retracted his foreskin carefully; I kissed his wet cockhead and I started the actual blowjob. He tasted delicious.

"Fuck... I missed that." Gino moaned.

"Me ffftoo." I said, my mouth full.

I was very grateful. I wanted to return the favour, to make Gino feel, as least half as good as how he had just made me feel.

I sucked his cock for about fifteen minutes. I was taking my time and doing the most, licking the edges, caressing the balls, sniffing his cockhead, kissing his piss-slit, bobbing up and down, stroking him at the same time, deepthroating his entire shaft until my nose was buried in his Italian pubic hair.

He loved that; I could tell.

Gino put his hand against my head and forced me down.

I was drooling all over the base of his shaft, struggling to breathe through my nose, choking and gagging, but I held on. He deserved this and besides, I wanted that cock and that nutritious juice so badly.

He emptied himself in my throat, offering me one of his most powerful orgasms. I was drowning in his creamy sperm.

I laid down on the carpet, panting, feeling his cum between my teeth and sticking in my throat.

"You're okay, Dan?"

"I'm amazing." I replied with a smile.

If Gino and I had already fooled around with each other, often in the dark, at night, without sharing a single word, this time, it felt different.

Not to say that we had fully come to terms with whatever we were doing, but at least, we had acknowledged that we were both very much enjoying this.

When we went back downstairs to eat a quick sandwich before going to bed, I was feeling great.

Crazy how it had been a full 180 compared to how depressed I was when I had come back home.

Sometimes, you just have to go through a good old fingering and a blowjob, and everything feels better!

Besides, noticing that I was on the verge of breaking down earlier, the other guys were nicer to me. Franck and Darius kept their teasing to a minimum, and overall, they were making sure I was included in the conversations.

No surprise there, they were all revolving around the anal insemination and how crazy life on campus had turned out to be.

We had a good laugh making fun of Professor Dentons having a hard-on all throughout his class as he could not help himself from staring at the cum smeared on the Beta male's faces.

When Franck handed me a yoghurt, I should have known that something was off but I had drunk too many beers already and probably, I was still in a bliss after the time spent with Gino in our room.

By the way, he was staring at me, and more specifically at my lips and my hips, all evening.

Even Jason had noticed and had made fun of him for it, but Gino had a great comeback.

"Shut up, coxswain, learn to produce some thicker loads and you'll give me lessons on how to be a more manly dude."

Touché!

Jason was upset and he left the room. (Good riddance!)

Anyway, I removed the lid of the yoghurt and I somewhat noticed that something was weird. I learned later that this shit had been opened before and poorly sealed back.

But again, I was not paying attention so I did not think about it twice.

There were some giggles around on me, and only when I took my first spoon, - a whole creamy spoon, right in my mouth -, I understood why there had been a sudden shift in the atmosphere.

Everybody bursted out laughing as I realized I was downright chewing and swallowing cold sperm!

I looked down at the dessert and, no doubt, there was mostly jizz in that thing, with maybe a hint of strawberry milk.

It did make the taste sweeter; I will grant them that.

"What the fuck, guys?!" I shouted, in shock.

"What? What's happening?" Gino immediately stood up. "What have you done to him?!"

He was all ready to fight them for me.

Nobody could talk, they were all hysterical.

"They have filled this yoghurt with jizz! I'm freaking eating jizz!" I exclaimed.

Tyrone had to hold his belly; he was laughing so much.

"SURPRISE!" Some of the guys shouted.

"Listen, man, when you went to your room, you seem in such a crappy mood, we thought we would help you out!"

"A free meal of Alpha jock's spunk."

"Some extra batches of proteins!"

For a split second I was mad as hell. But almost instantly, I laughed with them. That shit was damn delicious and seriously, mixing cum with a nice sweety flavour was far from being the worst way of consuming jizz!

"Damn, guys! You're crazy!" I ended up saying, taking another spoon of jizz to show that I was fine.

"Sorry, we could not maintain the five seconds' rule or we would have ruined the surprise! But we did put it in the fridge to store it properly." Peter explained.

Gino's eyes widened as I got an even fuller spoon of cum in my mouth.

"Dude, you're ok with that?"

"Whatever, I already eat cum every day, and I like the strawberry touch."

The other guys were now clapping and cheering.

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

I laughed with them rather by being laughed at and I attempted to empty most of the content from the pot directly in my mouth.

Franck hurried to hold my head back and Darius pulled the yoghurt from my hand to squeezed the whole thing down my throat himself.

12