The Cure Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

I was a cum dumpster, and so what?!

"You're a true champ, man!" Darius approved.

"Crazy..." Peter mumbled.

Simply to see their astonished faces from as I ate everything up was worth it. I had taken back the power by owning-up that I was totally fine with swallowing their jizz.

"Come on, don't pretend you're all innocent now! Each one of you fucked a dude that morning and you just jizzed all together in a freaking yoghurt! You're no better than me! This entire country is full of pervs!" I clapped back at them.

"That's fair." Tyrone said, laughing with me.

"Let's celebrate then!"

The evening continued in a good spirit.

I was not even trying to play it cool; I think that I was genuinely grateful for their loads. Crazy, right?

"Too bad you did not get Gino's loads as well, that would have been a full meal." Franck commented.

"Yes... Too bad." I replied with a smile.

Gino discreetly winked at me.

I went to bed with my stomach full that night.

"I'll try to get in your line at the Oral Section tomorrow, or at least, close enough so I can give you my loads." Gino told me.

"That would be great. Do you think you could help me shove the plug back in? I'm supposed to wear it 24/7. I was only allowed to take it off to apply the healing balm."

"Sure."

I bent over, Gino spat in my hole and rubbed the butt plug against it.

"It seemed like your hole is looking better than earlier. Less reddish."

"Yeah. It does feel better. It's just a little sore inside."

"You're sure you want that thing back in, then? We could put it tomorrow morning, before we head to the Centre. Nobody has to know."

"Nah. I don't mind it. My hole needs to stretch some more if I want to make my life easier in the next few days."

"Ok then, you're the boss."

Carefully, Gino slid the dirty plug back in. I refrained a moan. I did not want him to think that I was a complete slut.

But maybe, it was already too late for that...

In the middle of the night, I crawled back under the covers of his bed to blow his dick again.

He did not mind and he served me a second meal. I almost stayed in his bed but reason drove me back into my own.

The amount of jizz I was ingesting on a daily basis, by every hole, was getting insane. President Harrison would have certainly been very proud of me.

[MORE TO CUM]

12