The Cure Ch. 23

Story Info
The subtle art of Double Anal Penetration.
4.6k words
4.68
5.4k
12

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 08/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new lethal disease affects a large proportion of the men in their early twenties. Thankfully, the authorities have finally found a cure: ingesting good old spunk! And those young beta males are going to need to swallow A LOT of it if they want to survive.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured in the story are above 18. This story is only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

THE CURE

Chapter 23: Stretched to the limits

It hurt.

It felt so good but it hurt!

Diego and Franck offered their dicks for my first double anal penetration which was set to occur in the main cafeteria of our campus. They wanted to show the lead to the others, prove that it was a great solution to speed-up the process of filling me up with more spunk.

Maybe it was, but those two huge bones were definitely not the easiest options to start with!

Franck's monster cock alone was sufficient to destroy my ass, how was I going to fit another huge Latino dick in there simultaneously?!

The fact that it was all happening in public, in a room full of a roughly hundred of horny men (many had already had a go at me), and in front of dozens of cameras (amateur or professional), was only adding to the insanity of the situation.

But here I was, my ass stretched to the max, the Jackson Twins holding me up in the air so I could impale myself on Franck and Diego who were standing up, facing each other, their leaking hard dicks intertwined.

They were giggling like teenagers.

"No homo, bro?" Franck told Diego in one last provocation.

"Shut up, Franck. Let's just get the job done!" His friend replied with a smirk on his face.

In a way, I felt very powerful.

I was lifted up in the air, acclaimed like a King, applauded, praised even! I was the chosen one!

But I knew the descent down those two thick and girthy poles would be way riskier.

Thank God my ass was already wrecked and gaping, my anal cave was as ready as it could have ever been for its first double dicking!

I saw pictures and videos afterwards; it was impressive how my hole had stretched out to unbelievable length. A wide red tunnel, only painted in white by the loads of cum already harvested from dozens of Alphas.

To be fair and for the previous week, my anus had been filled and spread-out 24/7, either by a large butt plug or by numerous dicks taking turns inside of me.

I also discovered that the healing balm I was using had certain properties I was not aware of. Apparently, it was very efficient to loosen up your sphincter.

Doctor Williams had really thought of everything.

"Get your dicks pressed against each other guys, or our boy's not gonna make it!" Coach Jordan warned my teammates.

He held my back and helped me out as well. I was manhandled on all sides.

I was high, in all senses of the word.

From where I was lifted up by my mates and my coach, I had a clear view of the excited crowd below me.

I noticed Gino in a corner. He stood out because contrary to the large majority of the guys there, he was wearing some clothes. Also, he looked more concerned for my well-being than aroused.

I did not like seeing him like this but with everything happening so fast, I had not had a second for myself in days.

Most of the Alpha guys were horny as fuck, growling and grunting like rutting animals. Their hands firmly stroking their girthy cocks, a few of them were holding cameras too, they were eager to bang me.

Damn it... I was eager too.

Because so many people had volunteered to come fuck the notorious "Daniel Zander" in the ass and take part in the "national cause" of healing me, my teammates had made a selection mostly based on the size of the applicants' cocks.

Obviously, the choice was simple: the bigger, the better.

Hundreds of daddies and jocks, all of them stark naked and sporting massive hard-ons, were fighting to get their nutritious seeds inside me.

I was a very lucky Beta male. The luckiest is the whole damn world if I do say so myself!

There were also men on all fours or on their knees, scattered around the cafeteria, their asses plugged and the chastity cages tightly locked around their wieners. Those were the Beta males, hoping to get some leftovers of the cum flying here and there.

Accidents did happen, some guys could not contain their excitement and would jizz while they were waiting in the lines to get to the main attraction (me).

Sometimes, I could not help myself from pushing out some of the loads I was receiving in my ass and in such cases, there was always an opened mouth below me to catch it.

Gregory Marshall and Steven Aclove were among them, looking at me like I was a literal God.

Maybe I was!

I was finally brought further down by my helpers. It was time for the big event.

"Damn..." I whispered.

My gaping hole came into contact with the two large and wet cockheads smashed against one another.

Now, Franck and Diego were helping the others holding me so I would be in the perfect angle to catch both of their throbbing dicks simultaneously. It took five of them to guide me.

I thought it would be impossible.

Their cocks pressed together, it was like I was directly shoving a huge dildo (remember the "MONSTER"?) in my asshole, only I was trying to push it in from the base this time around.

"Relax, Dan. Relax." Coach Jordan told me, always there to give me some good advice.

I breathed in, breathed out.

"You're good?" Tyrone asked me.

He was holding my right leg while his brother Andre was holding my left one.

"He's got this!" Franck settled.

"Yes. Fuck... I.... I think I can take it." I mumbled.

They pushed me down, and incredibly enough, the bone got inside of me like a finger in warm butter. Easy!

Too easy....

I had only taken Diego's cock in. Fuck. The first attempt had been a failure!

People laughed and whistled at my demise.

Franck was frustrated, trying to push his own cock inside me, battling to find a way next to the Latino meat already filling me.

We had to try a couple more times until finally both cockheads found their way into my asshole.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" I grunted.

I was only taking the top of their dicks but God damn it, it was THICK as hell.

Franck and Diego were breathing loudly in each of my ears. We were becoming one.

"That's right, bitch! When you have Diego's cock inside you, your hole feels so fucking tight for my anaconda!" Franck exclaimed in awe. "That's freaking nice!"

"Come on, Dan, you're almost there, your ass is made to stretch. It can take it!" Coach Jordan howled behind me.

I was sweating proficiently.

The crowd started chanting my name. Once again, I felt very special.

Something inside of me, - the Beta male who had been there all my life probably -, wanted this too bad. I needed those two cocks ploughing my hole!

I looked Franck in the eyes. He was loving this.

I went further down.

"He's doing it, guys! Look, he's going down!"

I was.

"FIRST DAP ON CAMPUS! AND CAPTURED LIVE ON TV!" A stranger yelled.

I impaled myself on the two large cocks, including Franck's massive XXL schlong! I made it!

"Aaaaaah!!" I screamed.

Tyrone, Andre and Coach Jordan pulled me back up so it would not hurt but I stopped them. I wanted that! I needed to be filled with cocks!

"Yes... Fuck me!" I shouted to Franck and Diego, but also to the whole room.

I remembered a scene from a trashy porn movie where the girl was taking three cocks in the ass at once, and then she was getting fisted roughly.

If she could do it, I could do it too, and certainly better than her!

We switched position, having the fuckers standing up was too much of a hustle, instead, they lied down on the dusty floor and I sat on their cocks. They were hard as a rock.

I was proud to procure that effect to the men around me.

I could do the work myself. I squatted down and I fucked my own ass on their two dicks. They were all lubed up after their first visit inside my hole, the jizz from the men before them were coating on their schlongs.

Nasty, I know.

When we got to this point, it was mostly pleasure I was feeling.

Two hung guys ramming my prostate, pushing their ways into my hole. I felt complete. I felt good. I had one of my strongest anal orgasms.

"Yes... Yes... More... I want more... Pound me, break me... Fuck me!"

I was insatiable.

Diego came first. It seemed like he jizzed a lot and he was probably drenching Franck's monster cock in the process.

"Fuck, mate, I feel your cum all over my dick!" Franck complained.

He seemed genuinely shocked. I mean, even by his standards, things were getting very filthy. However, it was clear that he was very much turned-on by the situation as well.

As soon as he had whined about Diego's spunk, Franck nutted as well, flooding my ass and Diego's slab of meat (still buried in my hole) at the same time, with his hyperspermia level of ejaculation.

I was way too much in my daze to pay attention, but he probably jizzed a dozen volleys of fresh warm cum.

I stood up to let my fuckers go. I think Greg took care of slurping their stomachs to clean their abs off the nut I had farted out of my hole.

Diego and Franck were done with their part but I was not.

Far from it.

After that, the duos started to take turns below me and I had to impale myself on all of them.

Tyrone and Andre, the twin brothers were next.

Now that I had figured how to do this, I squatted down on their two identical black cocks with much more ease while other men started to face-fuck me again, noticing that I was getting more comfortable with the DAP.

I was sucking Doctor Williams and Professor Dentons' cocks at the same time, when the twins nutted in my hole simultaneously.

If I had not had a mouth full, I would have probably screamed of pleasure when I felt their two identical throbbing, buried deep in my rectum.

Someone, a perfect stranger, hurried to get into my hole once the Jackson twins had pulled out. He had a huge cock as well but he came in less than 20 seconds, adding more spunk into my already crammed hole.

At this point, having a single cock in there seemed like a breeze!

Some Alpha fuckers were better than others, but many of them managed to plough my prostate in pairs and I had multiple anal orgasms throughout the afternoon.

I had a very few breaks but Gino insisted that someone would give me some water to avoid dehydration.

I have to give it to him, even in those crazy circumstances, Gino was making sure that things would not go overboard.

Although, at this stage, the notion of "going overboard" was extending to uncharted territories. Let's just say that my roommate was ensuring that I was consenting to whatever was done to me and he stayed around, even if he seemed to hate what he was seeing.

At some point, I was so exhausted of doing most of the work going up and down on the hard cocks lying down before me that I asked to change position.

Franck, Coach Jordan and Doctor Williams discussed about it and considered this was a reasonable demand and that it would not temper with the insemination process.

Request granted.

I was soon on all fours, in the doggystyle position, throat-fucked and double anal penetrated.

I no longer needed to move my legs but my hands were working hard as I was asked to jerk-off guys waiting to nut inside of me at the same time.

For most of the afternoon, I had two cocks in my asshole, two others in my mouth, a few more rubbing against my face and other parts of my body -- I noticed some feet fetishists who were smearing their precum on my soles and toes -, and a couple more dicks in my hands, all of that at the same time.

"That's some intense cum feeding!" Someone laughed.

For sure, it was!

"He must be breaking a world record. I've never seen a whore taking so many dicks in such a short amount of time!"

In a world where I had been conditioned to seek Alphas' cocks and sperm anywhere and any way that I could, I took these remarks as the compliments that they were.

Damn, I was fucked-up.

I did not eat that day. Any food, I mean.

I did not need it, trust me, I ingested well-enough proteins for the whole month to come. It was too bad that we did not keep count, maybe we should have done something special for the hundredth donor.

I was thinking about stats, numbers, and the amount of jizz sitting in my ass and belly, and probably every other organ and cell of my body, while I was being rammed by two Arabic guys.

They were very good at getting their two cocks in my ass simultaneously and from the way they were going about it, they seemed to be used to perform the infamous DAP.

I learned later that those two were actually professional at it, both working at a porn studio specialized in gangbang and bukkake scenes.

I recognized another familiar face shortly after.

A bald guy, super-well endowed, muscular, looking like an ex-con who would have become a proper pornstar.

It took me a while and he was already in my hole, fucking me in the Amazon position, when it hit me. That was the guy from the instructional videos shared at the start of the Protocol! The guy who was explaining how to jack-off to harvest your jizz!

Now, the instructor was banging my ass... And he was very verbal about it.

"Take that, your filthy scum. Fucking Beta trash."

"Grrrl... Grrll..."

He was way more formal back in the educational videos!

"Stealing the cum from the good ladies out there. Look at what you make us do! You nasty slut!"

"Grrrl... Grrll..."

Once again, my mouth full, - this time it was Jason, our coxswain, and a guy from the swimming team -, prevented me from replying anything to the pornstar fucking me.

"Is there some room for a plus one?"

"Sure, his cunt is opening up like the door of Heaven for Mother Theresa!"

Nice metaphor, I thought.

The other guy chuckled. I thought I recognized his voice even though I could not see him, - too many juicy dicks obstructing the views -, he was going to attempt to penetrate me from behind.

"Spread your ass for daddy!"

The man slapped me and I knew who he was.

No doubt, hat was the guy who had fucked me right after his son during my first visit at the Anal Insemination Cabin. And the 18 years old son, Joey, was there too by the way, I was holding his throbbing dick in my hand!

"Come on in, Joey, let's try this hole together!"

Freaks! Even I was startled... But damn it, they were good at it!

When I had so much spunk in my ass, that, really, it became impossible to pile up anything more in there, we moved on to a phase where I was getting four, five, six, and sometimes more, facials at the same time.

We were twelve hours before my testing and we really needed to finish this off.

To say the truth, I did not know if I wanted to get the defect fixed anymore.

What would I become once I would no longer need to be filled-up with jizz? What would be my excuse to keep taking cocks in my ass if I were an Alpha?

I was surrounded by dozens of cocks slapping my face and I was happy, I was well.

Because so many dudes nutted on my face at the same time, I had many layers of jizz covering me up and the skin ingestion would no longer work efficiently.

Consequently, Doctor Williams suggested that the Beta males present could lick some of the extra layers of jizz off my body and face. He asked me if I was okay with the idea first and, of course, I was!

The treatment I was receiving was a privilege and a part of me felt guilty not to share it with my peers.

In an outrageous remake of the scene where Steve had accidently spat his first taste of jizz on my face, he was now eagerly licking some of the layers of the cum dripping from my cheeks, while more Alpha males kept cumming onto us and more Beta boys joined in.

My beta peers were acting like animals, fighting to get a lick straight at those wet cockheads or of my painted body.

We had become dogs, or rather, "bitches".

That was it. The transformation was complete.

Who would have thought we would fall into such a level of depravation and degeneracy? That was almost poetic to see how every limit had been crossed and made into the new normal in just a little more than a month.

By the end of the day, I could barely walk and I had to literally be carried back home by Franck and Gino.

They were both at odds with each other but none of them could recognize that they were fighting because of me (or maybe more accurately, "for" me?).

When we arrived at the frat house, Gino immediately suggested:

"Let's go to our room, Dan. You need some rest."

But Franck did not see it that way.

"Wait, Darius was waiting to give him his nut and to be honest, I feel kinda horny too. I think we can give him a last couple of meals before his testing tomorrow. We can even give him three loads if you're in, Gino!"

"Not interested." He stated immediately.

"I have to say this, dude. You've been quite selfish lately, keeping all your juice to yourself while we are all helping Danny! Even complete strangers have sacrificed their loads for our boy!"

"Helping him... Right..." Gino bit his tongue.

The tension was palpable.

"Yes, helping him out! Exactly! Just like you did when you fucked him a couple nights ago, right?"

"Yeah, yeah... If you say so."

Franck rolled his eyes.

"Never mind, you can go to bed, Gino, let the real Alphas do the work." He grabbed my arm. "So, Dan, what do you say, are you in for a final round? You know, I don't think your ass can be more broken than it already is, you don't have anything to lose."

I should have said no, I should have put my foot down, but I did not.

How did I agree to get double anal penetrated by the two largest cocks of our university? Probably the exhaustion.

More likely, it was the six weeks of total brain-washing talking.

But somehow, I did consent to Darius and Franck fucking me... together.

As I was barely walking, I went to the living room and I lied down on our couch. I lifted my legs up in the air mechanically.

Darius was waiting for me, seemingly very excited. The wrestling champion did not waste any time and shoved his enormous leaking black cock in my ass without asking twice.

"Aaaaaah."

Franck followed suit, using the healing balm as lube to fit his own gigantic white cock in me as well, achieving to breaking me.

But it hurt too fucking much!

Immediately, I knew this was a challenge too big to take, even for me.

I howled in pain.

"Noooooo."

Finally, after everything I had gone through, I had reached my limits.

"Guyyyyyys, stop... It's... Aaaaaah..."

Franck pulled back immediately, realizing he was going too far, but lost in his trance, Darius kept on ploughing me like a rag doll, going balls deep.

"Dar... Please... aaaaaahhhh... Help..." I begged.

Big D. was a beast, unaware of his surroundings, seemingly unaware of my pleadings.

"Please..."

I did not know how to stop him and I was almost accepting my fate when someone jumped on Darius' throat, pulled him from behind and made him collapse on the floor.

There was a loud boom.

Big D. was right in the middle of his ejaculation, his cum flew everywhere and some ended up on Franck's face.

The rowing captain quickly wiped it off from his cheek, looking sheepishly at Gino and Darius fighting on the floor. Gino had been the one coming at my rescue.

My freaking naked hero.

Someone walked down the stairs:

"Guys, guys! What the fuck?!" It was Peter.

He went to split the two teammates apart.

"What the hell, man? Why do you think you can lay your hands on me?" Darius was about to lose it on Gino.

Big D. was the star of the wrestling team before being a rower, he could snap Gino in half. I was terrified for my roommate.

12