The Cure Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Gino did not seem scared.

"HE FUCKING ASKED YOU TO STOP!" He barked.

"Guys, calm down!" Peter pleaded. "Are you all right, Dan?"

All right... Maybe that would be too much to say but I would be fine, I had been through worse.

"Yes, guys, that was rough but... I... I'm okay now."

Darius stood up, he looked very pissed and frightening but he asked:

"You wanted me to stop, Dan?"

"I... Yes... I... You were like in the zone. You were not listening."

He looked down at my wrecked asshole.

"You do seem like you need some rest." He sighed. "Sorry, bro."

Gino was trembling and clenching his fists. For once, Franck had been weirdly silent during that whole interaction.

Feeling uncomfortable, everyone left the room and Gino helped me up the stairs. I was limping.

"Thank you, Gino." I whispered once he had put me in my bed.

"That's nothing."

"No... I mean, not just for tonight, thank you for everything."

He did not reply.

Gino was taking off his clothes to go to bed. He looked handsome.

"I wish we had the chance to talk after you... after we... When you helped me with the insemination."

"I was not helping you out." He replied harshly.

He was facing the other direction; He took off his underwear and I was staring at his hairy bum that I had become so familiar with.

"You did help me. You... You inseminated me. Annaly." I insisted.

"My intention was not to help you."

"What was it then?"

He took a deep breath.

"Cut the act. You know exactly what that was about."

In a way, I wished he was looking at me to read his face, but at the same time, I was glad he was not. It was a too difficult conversation to have already.

"Just tell me what you think." I spoke softly.

"I was fucking you because I wanted to! Because I thought you wanted it as well. Not because of the damn Disease, or the Protocol, or the ridiculous Cure."

My heart starting beating loud in my chest. There were too many things happening at the same time, I was losing my mind.

"You... You wanted... me?"

Finally, he turned around.

"For God's sake, Daniel?! What do you want me to say?! YES! I wanted you. Happy?!" He marked a pause. "Since we fucking moved together, I've been wanting you. Since freaking forever."

This, I was not expecting.

At all.

"Wait a minute... What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I'm into you, mate. Damn, Daniel, open your eyes!"

People had been teasing us since we had moved in the frat house. People were calling Gino and I "gay", but they were only messing with us. Typical brats' behaviour.

I always thought Gino was straight, just like me.

But wait, was I straight?

"Don't look at me like this." He grunted, sitting on his bed, his dick dangling between his legs.

"Sorry. I... I'm just surprised... That's all. I think I'm gonna need to process this."

"Look, I'm sorry, bro. I did not want to take advantage of the fact that you needed my sperm... So, I tried to keep my distance at first... But you... You went on me... And fuck, my old demons, they came back!"

"Those are not demons, Gino. And you did help me!"

He thought about it for a minute.

"This is messed-up." He spoke.

"Yeah..." I chuckled. "The world is messed up... But... Dude... You said that you wanted me, like in the past. What about now?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to know what I feel? I'm not even sure that I'm gay... I'm just... This freaking Protocol is blurring everything up but I guess that I'm attracted to you... But then, seeing you like this... Getting used by all these guys, filled with sperm."

"I'm disgusting, I know."

"Don't say that about yourself."

"You saw what happened today, at the cafeteria, everywhere on campus. It's on every corner of the internet."

"You're doing this to survive. My brother died from this shit. I get it. He would have done anything for a chance to fight that thing."

"Maybe, but Gino... I..." I was hesitant but I needed to get this out of my chest. "I think I'm doing this because I like it too."

My roommate lied down in his bed.

I got under my covers.

I was so exhausted, like more that I had ever been in my entire life. Maybe this was the reason why we were so truthful and vulnerable all of the sudden. I simply did no longer have it in me to pretend to be anything I was not.

After a while, Gino spoke again.

"Dan, I think Franck likes you too. I see the way he looks at you. I think all his persona, it's just an act."

"Franck is a prick."

"But you like him, right?"

I straightened up.

"No... I mean.... I guess out relationship is weird. It's just that, sometimes, I like to be treated like that, like a Beta."

I swallowed my saliva.

"I see..."

"But Gino... I... I did feel something with you."

"Something?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's better than nothing." He chuckled.

We were stupid.

I lied back down.

"I think we need to know how the test goes tomorrow and then; we'll figure out a way to move forward." I spoke.

"Ok, Dan. I think there's something not right with all of it anyway. The Protocol, I mean. I've been thinking about it and doing some research."

I had this icky feeling too.

If I were honest with myself, I had been feeling that something was wrong for a while.

"Let's talk about it when I have my results."

"Yeah... It's been tough for you today... A very long day."

"We're still friends?" I asked tentatively.

"Always." Gino muttered.

We fell asleep.

[See you next week for the final chapter!]

12