The Cure for Writer's Block

Story Info
Karo finds a way to motivate her girlfriend to write again.
4.3k words
4.54
8.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice cozy afternoon. After lunch Piper and Karo had gotten stuck on the couch, at first watching some videos and cuddling, until eventually the cuddling progressed to a point where no one cared all that much for the videos anymore.

"So... what are we gonna do now?" Piper finally asked when it had become clear where the afternoon was heading towards.

"I don't know," Karo purred, her head resting in Piper's lap. She was pretty horny after all the snuggling and making out, but not the raging horniness where you ripped each other's clothes off and went at it like animals. More the cozy kind of horniness where both parts of the friends with benefits package had their appeal, not just the benefits. "How's my story coming along?"

"Yeah... slowly," Piper said evasively.

"When was the last time you worked on it?"

"Some time ago."

Karo sighed. It wasn't that she minded her Christmas present being delayed a bit. Okay, maybe more than a bit, seeing how it was already November again, but whatever. She liked Piper's erotic stories and understood that her friend needed to be in the right mood for writing. However, it hadn't escaped her notice that during the past couple of months Piper had often talked about wanting to write again, but that had never manifested in her actually sitting down and doing it. It was a bit of a waste, Karo thought, especially since Piper also didn't seem all that happy with the (non-existent) results. "You could write now."

"I guess I could," Piper said, idly running her fingers through Karo's hair.

Karo sighed once again and sat up. She knew her friend well enough to recognize that tone of voice. Without further prodding, nothing was going to happen. And too much prodding only led to resistance. Maybe it was time to change her strategy. She leaned in so her lips brushed over Piper's cheek as she said "You know, if you need some extra motivation to write, I could help you there." The sentence trailed off into series of soft kisses.

"Are you implying something naughty?" Piper's fingers were in Karo's hair again, but now they were gripping down. Not yet pulling, but making it very clear that they could start any time they wanted.

"Maybe I am." Karo made a show of licking her lips, knowing full well what effect that always had on her girlfriend.

Piper strengthened her grip, forcing Karo's head forwards and into a long, tongue-heavy kiss. Her other hand went underneath Karo's shirt and traveled up her belly. Before it could reach her breast, though, Karo stopped it with her own hand.

"What's the matter?" Piper asked, breaking the kiss.

"I know us. If I let you go on, we're not leaving this couch for another couple hours." And afterwards they'd have to change the bed sheets they kept over the upholstery for this very purpose. They'd learned the hard way how difficult and / or expensive it was to get the stains out.

"And that's a problem?"

"Not really, but it's not gonna make progress on my present."

Piper bit her lip. You didn't need a mind reader to realize that getting her horny had only raised her motivation to have sex, not her motivation to write. "Yeah, but... you know, how about we have some sexy time now and I promise I'll get back to writing tomorrow."

It was tempting, but Karo knew that if she gave in now, her story would see at least another Christmas come to pass before it was finished. "Or how about you write now and once you're done I reward you with some sexy time."

"There's no way I finish today. I've got at least another ten thousand words planned for the story."

"How much do you usually write per day?" Karo asked. She still didn't really get why Piper always talked about words instead of pages like a normal person. Likely just because bigger numbers sounded more impressive.

"Depends. I've had days with five thousand when it went really well, but usually I'm happy if I manage a thousand."

"Okay then." Karo flicked her hair back. She had to pull out all the stops here. "You write a thousand words for me and I eat you out as long as you want. Deal?"

"Don't you always eat me out as long as I want anyway?" Another kiss and once again Karo had to stop Piper's hands from getting too intimate. It was getting harder. The horny part of her wouldn't have minded forgetting about the whole thing and just letting Piper have her way. "You're playing dirty here," she complained.

"Maybe a little. Maybe you're just too good at eating me out and I can't wait for so long. You're just so... so... good with your tongue." She emphasized the last couple of words with more kisses.

"Guess it'd be cruel to make you wait, then."

"Such a good girl!" Piper playfully pushed Karo down and crawled on top of her.

Knowing that at this point there was no way forward that didn't include sex, Karo played the last card she had left. "I'll eat you out right now. But only if you write."

"I can't promise I'm still in the mood afterwards. I'll try my best, though," Piper mumbled, where unsubtly trying to distract Karo by kissing along her neck.

"Not afterwards. Right now. While I eat you out."

It was hard to read Piper's expression. By the blush of her cheeks it didn't look like the idea had no appeal to her at all, but she was still trying to shirk her responsibilities. "You think I can be productive while you have a go at me?"

"I'll be gentle," Karo said, once again licking her lips in that very deliberate manner. "And you've gotta see it like this: The longer you take for your thousand words, the longer you get to enjoy my tongue."

The spark in Piper's eye told Karo that she'd found the right approach. "Are you sure you want to make that offer? It might take and hour or two for me to write that much."

Karo grinned to herself. Classic Piper. It was always a pain to get her to do something. Until you convinced her that it was her own idea and for her own benefit and suddenly she had all the enthusiasm in the world. Now Karo only had to keep her engaged. "Well, I guess that's my problem then, isn't it?"

"Guess it is." Piper got up. She hooked her finger into Karo's top to pull her with. "Come, we've got some writing to do."

Karo let herself be led to the table. Piper's laptop was still lying there from her work meeting the day before, so there was only thing Piper had to do -- or rather, one thing to get rid of -- to be ready. Thanks to her preference for skirts that was only a matter of seconds. While the laptop booted up, Karo crawled under the table.

She was surprised to find that they'd never done this before. She'd eaten Piper out in what felt like every position in every place of both of their flats, but so far they hadn't done the sneaky under the table stick. It felt surprisingly claustrophobic to have the ceiling so close that she couldn't lift her head without bumping it. The legs of the table were also more restrictive then she'd expected. Then again, her job didn't require her to move around much. The floor wasn't exactly the most comfortable, but Karo was no stranger to spending extended periods of time on her knees and here she could at least balance some of the weight on to her hands.

It took a bit of shuffling around until they figured out how Piper could sit comfortably while also granting Karo the best access, but soon Karo had made herself at home underneath her friend's skirt. She was in no rush to start, though. Karo took her time to take in the sight -- and even more importantly the delicious smell -- of her girlfriend's pussy right in front of her. That she spent so much time between Piper's legs didn't mean that she grew bored of her most intimate parts. On the contrary. By this point a whiff of her girlfriend's scent was enough to get her salivating.

"You're not licking." Piper's voice came muffled by the table and the skirt.

"You're not writing."

"Yeah, yeah." A couple of seconds later the typing noises started. Karo kissed Piper's inner thighs and the typing stopped again.

"Don't let me distract you," Karo said with a little giggle.

"I'm just... thinking."

Soon the thinking became typing again and it even kept going when Karo's kisses got more aggressive. Surely it was just a coincidence that it stopped again right at the moment when Karo first flicked her tongue over Piper's folds. She went back to kisses, but every now and then she teased her girlfriend with the tip of her tongue. It was just too much fun to hear Piper suck in air every time she did it. Soon it felt like this sound was more frequent than the clacking of the keyboard.

Karo grinned to herself. During their sexy time she usually spent a good amount of the time in the role of the oral sex toy that was used by an insatiable Piper. She'd always liked herself in that role, not the least of the reasons being that she was proud of how well she could please other girls with her mouth. And while the casual onlooker might disagree with that assessment, she'd never considered these services a submissive act. Sure, she was the one shuffling around on her knees for extended periods of time and also the one who's tongue ached afterwards, but at the end of the day, who was really in control? The one just lavishing there and letting things happen? Or the one who played her partner like a fiddle and had an innumerable range of techniques to steer her towards pleasures that could range from wholesome bliss to mind blowing ecstasy?

"Fuck!" Piper cursed when she felt just the tip of Karo's tongue on her folds for the umpteenth time.

"Anything the matter?" Karo's voice didn't hide how pleased with herself she was. By this point Piper was absolutely soaked. It was such a waste to let it soil the chair, but even if she didn't get the full taste, the alluring smell built up around Karo. And Piper's reactions were worth a bit of restraint.

"You're such a tease! How to you expect me to get anything done when you just..." The sentence ended in an exasperated huff.

Karo giggled. "Want me to stop?"

"No. But..." Piper shifted on her seat as she grasped for words. "You're just teasing. I thought you wanted to motivate me, not, you know..."

"Well, I could make you feel good." Karo underlined her words with the first proper lick that started at Piper's gushing entrance and worked itself over the entire length of her glistening folds before teasing her clitoris just enough to be utterly impossible to ignore. Piper's drawn out sigh was music to Karo's ears. "But if I do that, won't you like it a bit too much and not get anything done?"

"I can write and feel good at the same time, you know?" Piper followed her words with a flurry of keyboard strokes.

Karo didn't feel like arguing any further. She just dug in, finally allowing herself to lap up Piper's nectar. And she had to give it to her girlfriend: While Piper got quite vocal at that sudden rush of stimulation, she only paused her typing for the tiniest of moments.

The next ten or twenty minutes they both spent productively. Piper's typing was pretty steady and so were Karo's licks. Around that time, however, Karo's cramped position was starting to get uncomfortable. She also grew bored of her technique. That steady stream of slow, heavy licks was perfect to keep Piper floating on a cloud of bliss without pushing her too far or getting frustrating. Karo didn't mind pleasuring Piper like this for however long if they were comfortably lying in a soft bed. But here, the lack of varied feedback didn't give her anything to distract herself from the ache building up in her knees. It was time to make things more interesting.

Karo closed her mouth over the hood of Piper's clit, gently pushing it back with her upper lip. Now she just had to press her tongue against that hot nub and slowly increase the suction to...

"Haaa~" Piper's whole body tensed up. With a last loud clack the typing stopped. Karo gleefully kept going. This technique never failed to get a reaction and after all that foreplay, it had to feel absolutely insane.

She kept her assault up for a couple seconds longer than could be comfortable before slowly retreating her lips with a final kiss on Piper's now visibly engorged and reddened clit. "How's the thousand words coming along?" Karo asked with the most innocent of voices.

"Fuck you, too." Maybe Piper had intended it to come out as witty, but her hoarse voice and her labored breaths kinda killed that vibe. "But I'm half done or so."

It was a bit curious that Piper's precision with word counts didn't extend to her progress measurement. If Karo had to guess, she'd assume it meant that Piper was generously rounding up to get the five hundred words "or so". With no real writing experience Karo had no idea if Piper's pace was notably quick or slow. All she needed to know was that they'd be here for quite a bit longer. "Then have fun with the second half."

Karo waited for the typing to start before going right back to sucking Piper's clit. Of course it brought the writing to a screeching halt, but the sounds it teased out of Piper were too much fun to pass out on. It would've been wrong to call it moaning. It was more like a series of hoarse gasp as if she was sucking in air in quick waves and with too much tension to ever breathe out again. Once again Karo didn't let up before her own lungs were absolutely screaming for oxygen. She could hold her breath for a good minute if she wanted to, while never letting up the suction.

A minute might not sound like much, but between the vacuum in Karo's mouth and the expertly applied pressure with her tongue, it was more than enough time to completely overload a poor little clit with sensations that bordered on being unbearable. Especially if its owner had already been dripping with need before. When Karo let up, she could see that hot button twitch and throb while Piper was stomping her feet in frustration.

"Fuck, please!" Piper whined.

"Please what?"

Piper took some time to catch her breath. Even after half a minute or so her body was still shaking involuntarily. "It's too much. Forget writing. If you do that, it's enough of a challenge not to just, like, die."

Karo smirked, which her girlfriend sadly couldn't see. "You want me to ease up, then?"

"Please, yes. Or we'll be here all day."

"Which would be terrible, of course." There was a sliver of truth to Karo's sarcastic joke. While her knees were used to some discomfort, she'd prefer not to subject them to this wooden floor for hours if she could help it. That didn't mean that she wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible, though. Oh no, there was so much fun left to be had.

She gave Piper a few minutes of almost-but-not-really cooling down as she slowly lapped up the new drops she'd teased out with her administrations. That was all the break she was willing to give her girlfriend from her mischief, though. Using her nose and her upper lip she teased back the hood of Piper's clit again. Nothing was to protect Piper against the tantalizingly gently flicks her tongue could dish out.

Credit where credit was due, Piper held on for surprisingly long. She bravely kept typing, only the occasional sigh or soft moan betraying that she was all too aware of that wet tongue playing around her most sensitive spot. However, "surprisingly long" in this case still only translated to a few minutes at most before she was stomping her feet again. "Argh, you're killing me here!"

"Really?" Karo backed off to better be able to talk. She was save in the knowledge that in Piper's current state the momentary absence of any stimulation was no less torturous than her continued teasing. "I thought you wanted me to ease up."

"Don't get smart, you know exactly what I mean!"

"Want me to go harder again?"

"No! I mean, yes, I mean... You know, if you just finished me up, it would be much easier to concentrate."

"Really?" Karo licked along the entire length of Piper's slit again, earning herself an adorable moan. "But if I do that, won't you be all satisfied and have no more motivation for porn?"

Piper paused a bit too long before she said "Should be fine. And we can still go for a round two."

Karo very much doubted that. Piper's orgasms were loud, intense and very final. Karo had often tried to introduce her girlfriend to the wonderful world of multiple orgasms, but no matter what technique she tried, Piper just got too sensitive right after to be able to enjoy it. Too sensitive and also completely spent physically and mentally. It was possible to go for several rounds with Piper, but only by leaving rather long pauses in between.

"I have a better idea. You keep writing and once you're done, then I'm gonna finish you off. That should give you plenty of motivation, don't you think?"

"Come on! That's gotta take, like, another half an hour or something."

"Well, I'm having fun here. I don't mind another half an hour. And by the looks of it, you're also having fun. Or are you saying that it's getting too much for you? That you can't handle my tongue anymore? I can stop if you want. Maybe I overestimated how mean I can be with you."

Even before Piper's "Whatever, let's do this," Karo knew that she had won. Her girlfriend wasn't one to admit weakness. If she was challenged like that, she'd only back down if she really had to. Karo could've just accepted her victory in good grace, but she was having too much fun not to push her luck a bit. "So, you're saying I can keep being mean?"

It was precious how this question made Piper clench up. However, she didn't back down. "Go for it. But no sucking. Sucking is cheating."

"Pity." Karo would've loved to see how devastating that technique was once she'd riled up Piper even more, but that boundary was fair enough. She had to give Piper a chance to actually write after all. And it wasn't like that was her only weapon.

If the following part really took half an hour, it didn't feel like it to Karo. She got so immersed in her fun, she didn't even notice the complaints of her knees and her neck anymore. After all, it was a rare treat to get to play around with the darker side of her skill set. Being a genius at cunnilingus and knowing exactly how Piper liked it didn't just give her the power to bring her girlfriend to heaven. It also gave her precise knowledge of what would drive her absolutely insane.

It wasn't just about edging, although she wasn't going to skip on that either. She wanted her girlfriend to simmer in as much heat as possible, after all. And it was just so easy to bring her to the bleeding edge, give her the tiniest of pauses and then, when Piper thought she was cooling down again, tap her tongue here... and here... and there. Karo's expert tongue always hit Piper's clit in exactly the spot and exactly the way she wanted. There were no slip-ups. Piper could try to rub her legs together for the final bit of friction all she wanted. As long as Karo's head kept them apart, she'd have to bear these devilishly frustrating tongue lashes for however long it took this time for Karo to take pity on that desperately throbbing clit.

But she also had other, more personal ways to make Piper squirm. For example, Piper absolutely loved it when Karo gently nibbled her folds with her lips. The flip side of this was that if Karo took Piper's folds between her lips and then did nothing at all, Piper's brain went into overdrive as it waited for the waves of bliss that didn't come. Or Karo could stick her tongue up Piper's entrance, only to pull it out again. And in again. And out. In a rhythm of about once every two seconds. She knew from experience that this was just enough penetration to get Piper all hot and bothered, but too little to feel satisfying in any way.

"Done!" Piper almost screamed. "Fuck! I didn't know you could be such a sadistic bitch."

"Well, you did say I could be mean." Karo once again smirked to herself. Her face was all sticky and by now she couldn't ignore how her body was aching all over anymore, but she also couldn't have been happier with herself. "So you got your thousand words, then?"

12