The Cure for Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Now, please, get to it. I'm dying here." Piper shoved her hip forward, but Karo ignored that blatant attempt of her girlfriend to get her way. Instead she crawled away and emerged from under the table. "What...," Piper started.

"Just checking." Karo stood up and groaned as she stretched her body. Now that she was up it wasn't just her knees that were killing here. Her back really wasn't happy about how long she'd spent in that cramped position. "After all, who says I can trust you that you really wrote a thousand words?"

Piper's face was flushed red as she clicked a few times and then showed the screen to Karo. "Here. Happy now?"

It was indeed a stats screen claiming that a good thousand words had been written during the session. However, Piper looked a bit too nervous and Karo noticed that the document was scrolled to somewhere in the middle of the story. "Could you scroll down to the part you wrote now?"

Piper hid the look of terror on her face almost immediately, but still not quickly enough. "I don't want the story to get spoiled for you."

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna read it. I just want to..." Karo reached for the mouse. Piper clearly didn't like to let go of it, but there was also nothing she could do to stop her without looking even more suspicious. Karo scrolled down and saw pretty much exactly what she'd expected. "Ah yeah. 'She looked into her lover's eyes and gasd fsdedfa asdf sfsd' and so on and so forth. Shakespeare's got nothing on your eloquence."

Piper had the decency to give in immediately. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to cheat. But you were so... You have no idea what it felt like."

"Well, the sounds you made gave me a pretty good idea." Karo grinned. Seeing Piper squirm like this was surprisingly exciting. Maybe it was just because her own horniness was close to boiling over after getting to play with her girlfriend for so long, but it felt good to be the one holding all the cards. Too good to give it up too easily.

"Look, I... I'll write it for real. I swear. Just... I know I kinda don't deserve it, but could you please, you know, finish it? I need it so much, it hurts."

"Of course I will." Karo bent down to give Piper a rather sticky kiss on the cheek. "But I'd say for cheating like that, a bit of a punishment is in order first."

"Punishment?" Piper repeated. It was too precious how worried she could look while still clearly shaking with need.

Karo didn't answer. At least not verbally. She just sucked her cheeks into her mouth and made a popping sound.

"Wait... you mean..."

"Yes, I mean." Karo leaned in to whisper into Piper's ears. "It's gonna feel amazing, won't it?"

"Amazing is one way to say it..." Piper shifted uneasily. She was looked nervous, but she also couldn't hide that the thought of having her already endlessly abused clit tortured like this was kinda hot to her. "Okay, I'll let you do it once and then you..."

"Twice," Karo interrupted her. She giggled at how Piper's eyes went wide open. "Let me have a bit of fun. And then we have all the sex we want and you can write some other day. Deal?"

It was a good deal and Piper didn't regret making it. Well, maybe a tiny bit, when Karo sucked her already hypersensitive clit so hard that it felt like it grew to twice its size. And when despite these unbearable sensations, her need paradoxically exploded at the same time, making her whole abdomen burn as she got both too much and too little at the same time. And especially when after a full minute of pure sexual torture she realized that she'd only become even more sensitive and that she had another minute ahead of her. The glorious orgasm afterwards was absolutely worth it, though, and the realization that Karo had a really hot sadistic side brought quite a bit of spice into their relationship going forwards.

Piper's story still took another six months to get finished, though.

12