All Comments on 'The Curiosity of a Cat Pt. 02'

by EnriquePullo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MkalfredmcMkalfredmcalmost 4 years ago

Wow! Welcome back. Almost three years to the day for the second chapter. I’m looking forward to chapter 3 even more. This is a fun story line and the teaser at the end is perfect.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

Glad you cam back to this - very hot and well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tit Reduction!?

Great story but you might have wanted to reread what you wrote 3 yrs. ago. In the first story Katie had D cups and the second story she barely had b's. If the mother is a DD it is more logical that Katie would have D's. You think you would have checked since you made such a point about Katie being so small in the second story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Loving the story! True about her tits being bigger in the previous part. Might need to fix that. Great so far. Hope you dont leave it so long for another part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! You may want to consider a proof reader or two to capture the simple English errors in order to facilitate a smoother read, but still a fantastic story. Yes, a fauz pas on the breast size but forgivable. I like the cliff hanger with mom at the end, but ... more story?

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

I sincerely hope that you don't continue any further with this story. You keep inching it closer and closer to the family orgy with Katie fucking her dad and Eric fucking his mother.

Elements of the love story remained, but were still not emphasized above the debauchery. Now that you have taken Eric and Katie into the realm of group sex with Dan and Kim, you're moving them further away from making love and more into "just fucking each other". I'm dropping you to a three, but really should make it a two. 3/5

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda8762 months ago

The sharing ruins it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous