All Comments on 'The Curiosity of a Cat'

by EnriquePullo

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
PrinzmettlePrinzmettlealmost 7 years ago
More, please

A great story told well. Nice pacing. Needs a sequel. (Parents knowing they were at party?)

----

Only one editing note: Story is in third person but a few I's and me's sneak in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice story

But as was mentioned before I can see this was a role-play and it just needs some editing to make it flow better as a story, hope there is a sequel to it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Please let there be a sequel. Oh this is the best story on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
His needs Ch. more than I need air!

You can't let us hanging here like this! There better be ch. 2 or else....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

damn good storiy needs at least 2 more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Proof read?

Really good story, but so many left out words, wrong words and shifts from 1st person to 3rd person. A good proof reading would make this a much more enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good, but........

Yeah, other than the really awful editing, or non-editing, it had most all of the qualities that make for a good story.

Well it was good....right up to the last sentence anyways.

Fiction or not, I just can't, and never will understand this morbidly sick fascination with breeding and pregnancy in porn. Yes, it's just my opinion, so excuse me, but wow.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Interesting idea

There are swinger communities (like in the Villages, FL) but this seemed just a tad different with the party and all.

How you present Katie and Eric seems quite believable, from their background to how they end and I find it quite cute and adorable. While some may say being a "redhead" is overused, I love that she's one. They share good and entertaining banter and at times he indeed passes for a bit of a lunkhead.

There are some noticeable errors in punctuation and subject shifting, so I second/third the idea of getting an editor; however, these errors thankfully didn't impede the reading/story flow. Not a perfect presentation, but your story and characters carried the day. Five, but just smooth out those grammatical elements and I do hope to read more, since this begs for more chapters: one to see how Katie handles Eric now she took ALL of him (if she is pregnant) and how the siblings confront both their new sexual relationship and knowledge of and how they go forward with their swinging parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cometerista

I don't think you read these stories all the way through. I think you skim and write to hear yourself write. You don't so much give advice as you tell people what to do. It's 50/50 with your comments. You're hooked on commenting, not reading and you're bio makes it sound like you're doing people a favor. You're as conceded as the authors who think every word they type is made of gold.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
PUSSYs CAN AFFORD TO BE CURIOUS

the hold 9 lifes, TK U MLJ LV NV

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Good first time

Consider continuing this story...

minniejohnminniejohnover 6 years ago
Got a bit confusing

Got a bit confusing at times, him then me! First person or third? Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I really hope they confront mom and dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, great even

Very balanced, very natural. The setup gives it something extra, though post-reveal they revert into a classic loving sibling incestuous relationship we've seen here many times before. Still, it's a nicely written first time story.

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
good story

hot and erotic sibling romance... work with an editor though...still added it to my faves

honybipolahonybipolaover 6 years ago
sequel badly needed

and an editor please... still a great story that I added to my faves here...hot erotic sibling romance...keep writing...you got a knack for it too... just work with an editor to make it better, that is

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
An amazing and tender brother/sister love story. One of the VERY BEST EVER.

I hope they can continue.

What about Mom and Dad? Will they catch them in the grass?

What happens when they tell Mom and Dad about the Naturalist Resort?

Will they join their parents as members?

We need at least one more story. This is too good to end.

Willie_GWillie_Gover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great story! 5 stars. One of the best sibling stories!

Like some of the others, I also think a sequel or two would be wonderful. Would love to see relationship between siblings grow. Maybe off to the Div 1 school hinted at, together? Not on pill? How about a family then?

Confrontation, though not in an "ugly" way, with the parents would be needed at some point. Maybe the committed sibling couple could someday join the club too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wanted To Give You A 5...

...but the constant changing from "he" to "me" drove me fucking nuts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Brother fucking his sister and she is not on the pill.I hope she pregnant and her parents finds out then son fucks mother while the dad fucks his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong Turn!

What the hey?!!! The writer took the characters out of a nudist party after one dance? There was a whole night ahead of them, and plenty of naked people in costume. The the two could have crawled all over each other the rest of the night, and all over some of the guests also.

The possibility of anonymously getting with their parents was just tossed away.

What an amazing disappointment!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You just had to make it unprotected sex didn't you? You need to learn grammar, you need to at least use a app wo th a grammar checket and you need a decent editor! 1s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

Really enjoyed this. Wish there was more of a body description for her, especially her boobs. A sequel would be great, pull at least the mom in.

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago

Good story. Doesn't need a follow up.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
loved it.

I gave you to 5 stars despite the obvious need for an editor.

The grammatical errors and missing words weren't so bad, but the incomplete change from first person was uncomfortable, creating cognitive dissonance at a number of points in the story.

Still, my dick definitely liked the story, and a good editor would have fixed these problems. SUGGESTION: Get the story edited and resubmit.

One lesser quibble - your story does not reflect an understanding of nudism e.g. costumes at a nudist costume party would generally be pretty much the same as at any other costume party except that there would be some that would be more "daringly" authentic than would be acceptable at a normal party - e.g. a bare-breasted S&M Mistress. I'm letting this one pass as artistic licence for the sake of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

Can u make a pt ... it can pick up from here and the parents return home or something ... loved the story

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 6 years ago
More 2 Cum?

I'd love to see what the future would hold for these two...

kalzoo1kalzoo1over 6 years ago
Chapter is a must have!

Please we have to have a chapter 2 and maybe 3. She takes a morning after pill and then gets on BC pills. They continue with each other when they can. Come summer and school break they talk with Mom and Dad and return to the resort for a week or two. Parents swap with the kids.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
nice

this story really needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s not true

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “first year away from the roost is typically a liberating one”!That’s A BIG NONSENSE!Being away “from the roost” IT’S DEFINITELY NOT A “LIBERATION”!Liberation from what and from whom?!On the contrary,that first year IS TYPICALLY AN UNEASY AND DIFFICULT ONE,away from one’s home!Also,his sister COULD HAVE VERY WELL HAD THE SAME ATTITUDE AFTER ALL THE COLLEGE YEARS or AFTER MANY MORE YEARS because SHE SIMPLY WAS LIKE THAT!It was HER CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY and NO COLLEGE WOULD HAVE CHANGED THAT and IT WAS A NORMAL THING to be “nervous about the whole situation”!IT WOULD HAVE BEEN QUITE ABNORMAL NOT to be nervous in a situation like that and NO SO-CALLED “LIBERATION” WOULD HAVE EVER MADE the easiness in taking such situation a good thing!Not to mention the fact that SHE COULD HAVE VERY WELL GONE TO COLLEGE WITHOUT LEAVING HER HOME!Be REALISTIC when you write something!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
To Anonymous 01/07/20

Dude, get a grip. 1 it's a story, fiction ... not reality. 2 first year away after high school was liberating for me. No curfew, no parent helicoptering always in my business. Able to decide what I want to do and when and how to do it. I could go on.

The fact your anonymous, and so obviously just trying to start a fight just shows how pathetic you truly are.

To Author it was a good story with good characters, could use a proofreader to help with some minor grammatical errors, and missed words. Just to help polish it up. But overall I still give it 5 stars, so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Decent story till the ending.Really.The possibility of her getting/being pregnant while still in high school ruined the story for me.That happens enough in real life and has it's own consequences in peoples lives.I do not understand why that had to be written in.For that reason I voted 1 star. Absolute turn off will not be reading anymore of your work.

DevonadrianDevonadrianover 1 year ago

Even with the mistakes I had to give this 5*. Well done!

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

curiosity killed the cat, would have loved to see what happens from here.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan6 months ago

Somewhere hidden behind all of the excruciatingly HORRIBLE proofreading and constantly irritating point of view changes is a really really good brother/sister incest story. You definitely had me worried for a little while that you were going to turn this into a family orgy with the back and forth between the mother and her son. Since there's more chapters following this one, it stands to reason that you might still take the story in that direction. I certainly hope that you don't. It would ruin a good love story between the siblings.

For an example of the proofreading problem, I offer the following even though it was NOT the one and only example:

"Jennie causes me enough grief with her googly eyes whenever she is around me. Let's just say I am glad she's not was my type." Eric admitted..." [I am glad that she was not my type]

I gave you a five even though the end product doesn't deserve it because of all of the errors. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous