The Curious Colleague

Story Info
I watch a colleague fuck a man, curiosity wins.
8.6k words
4.67
21.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello," I said in groggy voice.

"Ryan, it's me, did I wake you?", my co-worker Nick replied.

"Um, yeah, it's what, 1:30, you alright man?"

"I'm alright, I need a favor, a big one, I'm so sorry."

"Sure, what's up, you need me to pick you up?"

"No, I'll take a cab back to the hotel, but um, ah, I met a guy, he's 19, he lives with his parents, I promise we'll be quiet, but would you mind if I brought him back to the room?"

I thought for a minute, Jesus, this will be weird. Im not homophobic or anything, Actually I'm the opposite of homophobic. Nick and I traveled together about 35 weeks over the previous two years. I really enjoyed the friendship we developed. I had to! I spent five times as much time with him as I did with anyone else! And he was very flamboyant, very promiscuous, and I totally embraced it. He knew not to get too graphic or flirty, but he walked right on that line. I knew I was going to say yes, but my immediate reaction to myself was annoyance, this was man-sex that was going to occur in the bed five feet from mine, maybe less!

We also had a big day at work the next day, the second to last day of our audit engagement, and I knew we would be working until 10 or 11. Also, I could hear how drunk Nick was and doubted how quiet they would be. And of course I had never engaged in or witnessed gay sex, so there was that!

"Yeah, you're really going to be quiet?", I inquired in a sarcastic tone.

"As a mouse, well mice, well one mouse fucking another", Nick responded with a gay little giggle.

"Alright, asshole," I uttered in an affectionate way.

"Yes, I plan to fuck his asshole," Nick replied, still giggling and clearly drunk. "I'm on the way! Just turn around and throw the covers over you're head. You won't even know we're there!"

Nick hung up before I could respond. I smiled at him hanging up and turned towards the wall and threw the covers over my head as he suggested. I was a bit wired though and now wide awake. A weird feeling set in and I began to think. In my 29 years, I never felt an attraction to a man or had any gay feelings what so ever. Well, not too gay and I don't think everyone would consider them gay. But I don't think I felt neutral about what I was about to witness, I was, I guess, a little excited. I kinda wanted to listen to Nick fuck a dude.

I thought about a time back in college when I went to Montreal with four guys, two to a room. My friend met a girl early in the trip and fucked her brains out four of the five nights we were there. It was fucking hot to listen to them, and of course I snuck peeks at her perfect body and cranked it to those images for years! That was a girl though. So was that experience the reason I was intrigued on this particular night?

Maybe it was this particular trip. It wasn't as fun as usual. The last two weeks of an engagement are never fun, and this was a really complicated audit. Even Nick, who always went out, and almost always found a guy to fuck, usually just grabbed a quick dinner with me and then crashed. It sucked too because we were in Seattle. It's a fun town and we really enjoyed the first six weeks. I even got laid one night. Nick actually let me have the room to myself, but it's not like I owed him. He of course he found a place to stay. And talking about that line he walked at our dinner conversations, he told me about the guys who took turns blowing him in front of their penthouse window overlooking the Puget Sound.

I continued pondering my excitement. I think I was getting horny. I started to reflect about any homoerotic desires or fantasies I had in the past. A few times a year I would stick something up my ass when I masturbated. I think everyone experiments with that though, right? I discovered how pleasurable anal stimulation was one night right before college. I slipped a condom and some lotion onto the tip of a nerf crossbow and penetrated myself. It felt really good, it really intensified the orgasm. I had cranked it so many times by then, that feeling was in the ballpark of those first few times you jerk off.

Of course, due to societal pressure I never confided my enjoyment of anal stimulation to anyone. Even though I would love it, I never let a girl finger, lick or play with my ass in anyway. One girl asked if I would take a strap-on, and I really wanted it, but even her open-mindedness couldn't override my thoughts that anything I did even remotely "gay" must stay between me and the Gods. I not only turned it down, but also mocked the suggestion. I regret it to this day.

I also went through a phase where I would masturbate to tranny porn. When I was 22, I saw a few shemales in a club pulling there pants down and flashing their fake tits. One even whipped her hard dick out. I was obsessed for a few years after that, but I never acted in it beyond masturbation. As I recall though, I preferred videos with the shemale on top and particular enjoyed multiple trannies fucking a guy. Even more so if they had big dicks. These thoughts are normal though, right? There not gay, right? Or at least not too gay!

As I lied there getting hornier by the minute, I began to think how I could watch. I mean I'm sure they would let me, but this fell into the category of no other human is allowed to know I have any thoughts whatsoever that could be construed as gay. So I couldn't let them see me! "How am I going to do this?", I pondered.

I started playing with the covers, pulling them up over my head and peeking out. "Did I look like I was turned the other way?", I thought.

After a few tries, I felt comfortable that I had a good view of the spot that Nick would likely fuck his boy toy. I think they wouldn't notice me watching. I was curled and had the blanket lifted just a tiny bit, enough for my left eye to peek out underneath the covers. I was pretty sure they wouldn't be able to tell which way I was facing.

I remember lying there all set up and wearing only my boxer shorts. My hand was inside them and I stroked my penis until I was almost fully erect. I wasn't thinking about gay sex, at least that's not what I recall thinking about. I don't know, I know I wasn't thinking about two men fucking, or fucking a guy, or him fucking me, but I guess I was thinking about dicks. I don't know, it was part of the confusion. But I remember that I just really wanted to watch these men fuck.

I thought about something else I liked to do in hotels when masturbating. I slipped my boxers off and put a cold pillow between my legs and squeezed it tight. I had a good technique where I would press the underside of my fairly long but skinny erection into the pillow while holding it tight with my thighs. I would hump it ever so slightly allowing the pillow to provide stimulation.

It seemed like forever but Nick and his nightly conquest came in about five minutes after I was in position. I swear I never wanted to fuck Nick or any other guy before, but I was really turned on. Butterflies filled my stomach as I heard the heavy hotel door open and the pair stumbled in.

"Shhhh, don't fuck around," Nick warned Marvin.

"Maybe he wants to join us," Marvin relied, giggling in the gayest tone, he sounded Asian.

"Don't, we work together, just get over to the bed."

The pair passed the pile of covers I heaped over myself and then came into view. I later learned the kid's name I was about to witness get nearly split in half was Marvin. Nick asked him his name when they said good-bye later that night, after fucking his brains out. I got a good laugh and figured this was common for Nick.

The excitement my anticipation generated already stiffened my cock, but I really felt it tingle when I first glimpsed the pair. I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I don't think it's because I wanted to fuck or be fucked by them, it was just exciting. They city lights illuminated the men through the open curtain of the fourth floor window. I began to subtly hump the pillow between my legs ever so slightly, not moving the covers.

Nick towered over his little Asian lover, who had his back to me as they stood at the foot of his bed. From what I could see, his hair was short in the back and sides, longer up top and styled fashionably with a lot of product. It appeared he had artificial blonde highlights, And one colorful stripe, probably pink. He was wearing tight black pants, actually I think they were black and dark grey camouflage, and a see through half-shirt made of pink mesh that exposed about 4-6 inches of his mid-section. He was maybe 5'7 and weighed 110-120 lbs at most.

I could see Nick's handsome face clearly. Nick was 100% Greek and had jet black hair and a deep olive skin tone. His cheeks and jaw were very strong and pronounced. He had a black mustache, very neatly trimmed and deep-set wide eyes. Nick stroked Marvin's chin and then lifted his face upwards. He leaned over and gave him a quick peck or something, from my angle I couldn't tell. He then motioned for his obedient Filipino lover to drop to his knees.

Marvin slowly went down to his knees and began to stroke Nick's muscular thighs. My co-worker began to unbuckle his belt and unfasten his pants. After pulling down his zipper, he slid off his tight leather pants slowly with his thumbs. I couldn't see his face, but I could tell Marvin was waiting with great anticipation. So was I.

Nick's pants lowered slowly. First, he exposed the top of his neatly trimmed pubic hair. As his pants continued their journey downward, the his penis started to become visible to Marvin and, unbeknownst to the pair, me. The pants continued down his shaft, and continued, and continued. I let out a little sigh, I was in awe. This thing wasn't even hard yet and it was massive. Nick took his pants to his knees and then stood straight up. "Nice," Marvin uttered, as as he grabbed that massive cock by the base.

Nick's not-yet-hard penis was so large, I could see it flopped over Marvin's small hand. He cupped the back of Marvin's head and guided it forward towards him. Marvin slid his hand down the still flaccid shaft to give the heavy penis more support and presumably opened wide to accept it. I couldn't see the front of his face, but Nick's cock had no where else to go. I could see Marvin's profile though, my angle was nearly perfect.

He gently worked as many inches he could fit in his mouth. He was nodding up and down, struggling to accept as much of that beautiful manhood as he could. Meanwhile I continued methodically dry humping my pillow. Nick arched slightly backwards and gently pushed his stiffening shaft into his lover's throat in a slow, soothing motion, never releasing Marvin's neck which he was using to stabilize himself. He wasn't fucking his face yet, he wasn't fully erect, and I was pretty sure the penis had yet to leave Marvin's mouth. After 30 seconds or so, Nick recoiled a bit and began thrusting gently and rhythmically in and out of his date's face.

The gay couple was being as quiet as possible as promised. The only sounds where the clucking and slurping noises that couldn't be avoided by anyone sucking a dick that big. When Nick was ready to fuck, he released his conquests young neck, extracted his manhood from his throat and reached down to guide him up.

Marvin took one last enjoyable trip with his thick Asian lips down Nicks rock hard meet and then dutifully rose to his feet. Nick turned him around, so he was facing me, and Marvin began to loosen his own pants. Nick kicked off his shoes and hurriedly pulled his totally off and then began impatiently tugging at his lover's tight pants to hurry things along. As Nick struggled to strip the tiny Asian, he was bending and straightening and his huge cock was rocking up and down like a diving board. Still wearing a shirt, he walked over to his bag that was sitting on a chair. When he turned, I caught the profile of his monstrous erection. It was longer than a remote control, a big one, and it looked thick.

Nick returned with a small bottle that he turned upside down and squeezed into his hand. Marvin bent over the foot of the bed and prepared to take it up the ass. Nick reached down and rubbed the contents of the bottle between his cheeks. I assume he was sticking his fingers in his hole because Marvin moaned softly while Nick shifted his hand and wrist around like I do when I'm fingering some pussy. With another flatulence-like sound, Nick poured another healthy heaping of what was clearly lubrication into his hand and began to stroke his cock. He used a twisting and turning motion and kept cupping the head of his penis. I had never fucked an ass before, but it made sense to me that you would want the tip nice and slippery. Especially if it was attached to an absolute torpedo about to be launched up someone's ass.

Nick bent down to penetrate Marvin's 19 year-old ass, but he was way to tall. He slapped his butt slightly and Marvin instinctually knew what needed to be done. He climbed up on the bed and kneeled on all fours. I could see his face, there was a little bit of worry in his eyes! And I could finally see his penis, kind of, it wasn't very impressive as it hung pointing towards the bed. It was much smaller than mine but hard as a rock.

Nick took a step forward with his right hand wrapped around the base of his shaft. He spread Marvin's cheek a bit with his free hand. The tiny Filipino reached back with one arm to spread the other cheek. Nick lined up his target and started to push forward. As his big hard cock made its way slowly through Marvin's canal, his lover had a look of discomfort on his face. He shut his eyes tightly and his mouth was agape and shifting around, you could see a moderate amount of discomfort. Of course that wasn't his only body part agape at that moment! He made a few stuttering sounds and would pull forward when he needed Nick to slow down or stop for a moment. I had no idea how this kid was able to take that cock up his tiny little butt.

As Nick's anaconda continued to slide through the little Filipino's cavity, the lube created a sound like when you're cutting tuna slathered with too much mayo. When it appeared Nick's huge prick was comfortably inside Marvin, I watched my co-worker sway back and forth slightly a few times, considerately getting the 19 year old acclimated to the torpedo currently inside his body. Marvin took slow, deep breaths and it appeared he was feeling a little more comfortable. Nick then stopped swaying and continued forward for about a another minute, still very slowly. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't tell for certain from my angle, but it appeared Nick was ball's deep in his ass. I remember thinking, "where the fuck is all that cock? This kid is tiny!"

Nick fucked Marvin's ass doggy-style for a few minutes. The pair got into a real rhythm. I remember the sounds and how hot they were. The lubrication continued to make the tuna with too much mayo sound. Then there was the harmonious slapping of Nick's pelvis against Marvin's ass each time he rammed eight-plus inches of dick into him. Marvin grunted slightly every time his partner fully inserted his massive erection, and moaned in relief with each recoil. There was also the faint sound of his small little dicklette flying up and slapping his own belly each time Nick rammed him. Marvin's eyes remained closed most of the time, and his body thrusted forwarded every time his much more powerful lover slammed him from behind.

Nick pulled out of Marvin's ass, grabbed his legs and flipped him around. Still standing at the foot of the bed, he pulled the little guy towards him until his ass was right on the edge. Marvin's legs were leaning against Nick's body, pointing up at the ceiling as he lied in his back. Without missing a beat, he pulled him up a little bit by his hips to align his cock with that Filipino asshole, and slid his penis right back up his anus without using his hands. I occasionally got into a pussy with no hands, but not often, and this was an ass penetrated by a porn-star sized cock. I remember thinking, "wow, that's a hard dick and gapped hole!"

Nick only took two or three warm up pumps and then upped the intensity. Marvin's head was thrown back and his eyes were shut tightly. He looked like such a hot little Asian slut. I could now see his under-sized pecker flopping around, left to right, up and down every time Nick slammed into his body. It was so small, it may as well have been a pussy. Nick on the other hand was staring intently at his prize while he absolutely pummeled his ass. He was still holding his hips and using his arms to fuck him harder as he flung his pelvis back and forth.

Nick stopped momentarily, leaned forward and grabbed his legs tightly by crossing his arms across his chest, then continued thrusting his pelvis mercilessly. The look he had was so intense, I can't even describe it. Sweat was dripping off his forehead onto his lover's belly and dancing little hard-on.

It was so fucking hot I came right into the pillow I was humping. I came just in time too, a minute or so after I did, Nick thrust his head back and filled Marvin's anal cavity with a hot sticky load of cum. Nick finally let out some grunts, he had kept his promise to be quiet to this point, but he couldn't hold back any longer, the orgasm looked intense. I realized I must have missed Marvin's anal orgasm because he had his own load lying on his stomach, dripping towards his chest. Nick took off his t-shirt to kindly wipe down the spooge his boy-toy spewed on his belly that dribbled down his chest as he stayed inside him enjoying the final few moments.

The two stood there for a minute catching their breath and then Nick, now bent over lying on top of Marvin, stood straight and tapped him indicating it was over. Nick's body pulled back as he slowly extracted his long shaft out of the boy toy's anus, and wiped it off with his t-shirt he still had in his hand. Marvin sat up on the foot of the bed and pleaded with him to stay over. Nick held firm even as Marvin leaned forward and began to suck his ass juice off my temporary roommate to convince him. Nick wasn't having it. Although he let him clean-off the remnants of the spooge-ass-lube cocktail from his deflating erection.

Marvin got dressed and Nick gave him some cab fare. He must have known that I was awake, but he didn't want to create an awkward situation. Nick plopped down into the bed silently and fell asleep naked under the covers.

Having just cum, I was not horny anymore. I felt confused and weird. I felt, I don't know, I don't mean to offend, but gay. I felt a little guilty. It was weird. I mean whatever one thinks of me penetrating my own ass or jerking off to tranny porn, I never jerked off watching two men who look like men fuck. At any rate I couldn't sleep. I was also hot, but didn't want to get out from under the covers since I also wanted to avoid an awkward conversation.

As time passed, my body re-loaded and rejuvenated. I still had the "am I gay" guilt thing going on, but I was getting turned on again thinking about what I just saw. I fantasized about a big dick up my ass! But did I really want to get fucked by a man? I was confused, I liked the idea, but I kept thinking about how in 29 years, I had never met a guy and thought, "wow, I want him to fuck me!" I was so confused. I was thinking to myself, "if Nick and his huge cock were at the foot of my bed, would I slide down there to get fucked?" I honestly didn't know the answer.

I tossed and turned a lot that night. I was on my phone a lot, looking up gay bars and events in Seattle. I went to free dating listings and looked at men for men listings. I was obsessed with what I just witnessed and getting horny again, but still apprehensive about taking any action. Not because I was scared or anything, although I thought how would I feel if I actually engaged in homosexual activity. The apprehension and confusion stemmed from the fact that I was totally obsessed with dick in my ass, but I wasn't feeling a particular attraction to the men in the ads.