All Comments on 'The Curious Colleague'

by CuckedbyBBC

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A really great story of a first-time gay experience. Very well written and you captured the emotions beautifully. Your story stirred memories of my own past experiences, thanks for that. Easily ***** plus. MLF

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 2 years ago

Very nice and I remember that first time as if it was only yesterday. Pretty sure every male remembers their first time, whether straight or Gay, top or bottom and all those exquisite, mind blowing sensations

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow. That was probably best story I've ever read, thank you! You captured perfectly the thoughts, emotions and questions that I am still dealing with at 66 years old. How well I remember the (perceived) shame and guilt after cumming from M2M encounters. As I've aged I've become much more comfortable with my (sort of) new found sexuality. I never used to like videos of gay anal activity, at the time I couldn't understand the allure of those videos, and would quickly click off of them whenever they appeared. Now I fall asleep hoping to have dreams of being topped. Preferably by more than one guy!

Unfortunately, I live in a town that has no place to go to appease these feelings and I'm still closeted so can't risk entertaining at home. The only outlets I've found are ABS's, and they're not at all close to me. They also don't guarantee success, and it's really disappointing to drive all that way and spend the money to enter only to leave with the same amount of cum inside that I arrived with. This may be a personal quirk, but what I find the most appealing in those encounters is to know that another man just deposited his load inside me and that I am walking around with that secret. I am almost certain that, at some point, I am going to be overcome with lust and give in to the desire to be barebacked by an anonymous stranger. If it weren't for HIV/AIDS I know that I would be a real slut, lol. Actually, I guess I am one but don't act on it.

Anyway, again, thank you for a great story that really hit home for me. I'm on my way to check your other offerings!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckedbyBBC@CuckedbyBBC
I am a happily married man in a vanilla relationship with my best friend and loving wife. I have always been an over-sexed person who sometimes trends dominant and sometimes submissive. I grew up in the Northeast in a Catholic family and ran with the “cool” crowd. I am current...