All Comments on 'The Curse and Blessing of Skype'

by Lion24655

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

What an awesome story. Loved it loved it loved it. Please don't do a part 2 because it would just ruin it.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Sort of an abrupt ending.

Out of the blue, mom suddenly blurts out that she's up for sex with her daughter and son-in-law? You might have introduced the suggestion in a way that wasn't so "out of left field". You could have built up to it a bit more, you know? Like, maybe they're on the couch, and cuddling a bit, and suddenly mom asks what's poking her in her side? Is that an erection? How naughty! Do I turn you on? That's kind of exciting...

Nice writing, but a minor "redux" followed by what happens next would be even better.

mschack63mschack63over 10 years ago
I agree to a point with SomethingInTheWay

But, because it appears on the surface to be an abrupt ending and an out of the blue statement from MIL, doesn't necessarily make it so. Maybe wife and MIL have been talking behind his back, Maybe this is all part of a bigger plan on their part. It's all in how you tie it together.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Responding the last comment:

If that's what the author has planned, good for him (or her). Something to explain the "spontaneous offer of sex" would be an interesting twist. Maybe mom has spoken to her daughter about being able to see what was going on, and if so, maybe that turned her daughter on even more. But as it stands with this one story, we just don't know. I would welcome a continuation (and an explanation) in the very near future.

AirspeeedAirspeeedover 10 years ago
Nice plot, no pun intended.

Too bad we don't get see the bedroom. Clever, mean and bold action; had me on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

should have had them all in bed finish the story

CletisCletisover 8 years ago
I liked it

I have always liked the concept of someone viewing someone else accidentally (or so it seems) via a webcam or SKYPE. I have no problems with the ending. Yes, it was quick and didn't go into the threesome, but that is OK. I can use my imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous