The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 01

Story Info
A curse turns a straight surfer boy into a slutty bottom.
4.2k words
4.66
70.4k
187

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains themes of mind control, magic, and fantasy. All characters in it are 18+.

********************

Willem was having a good fucking night.

It was the last weekend before graduation and he and his friends were pregaming at his buddy Josh's house. They were going bar crawling in Hollywood to celebrate the end of high school, which didn't come a moment too soon in Willem's opinion.

Beverly Hills High School was pretty chill, but the second Willem got his acceptance letter to UCLA he pretty much checked out of high school altogether (not that he'd cared all that much before then). All he was cared about was hanging out with his friends, fucking around with the girls in school, and using his fake ID to hit up Med Men for some legalized weed.

Growing up such a short drive from the beach he also liked to hit the surf as much as possible. Willem had been into surfing from a young age, developing a love for the ocean and a permanent tan that never seemed to fade no matter what the season.

With his curly sandy blond hair and his lean surfer's bod, Willem never needed to worry about getting laid. In fact, he was already planning on hitting up Jessica after the bar crawl tonight for some late-night fun. That is, if he could still walk straight by then.

"Pass me the blunt, will you?" he asked Josh.

Josh took another hit from it before handing it to him. Willem took a deep breath in, holding the smoke in his lungs for a few seconds before exhaling.

"This is some good shit, man," said Willem. "You always know how to get the best weed."

"You know they deliver that shit now?" asked Josh.

Willem laughed. "You would know, bro."

Josh was Willem's best friend. They'd gone to school together since elementary school and Josh was like the brother that Willem never had. By the time they got to high school, their friend group had expanded to include Dan and Dan's twin brother Adam. The four guys had bonded over their shared love of surfing and weed, and had spent many a night in high school smoking up and hitting the beach for a sunrise surf session.

"Come on guys, it's almost 10. We gotta hit the clubs if we're gonna get there before it's just the ugly chicks left," said Dan.

"Who's sober enough to drive?" asked Adam.

None of them raised their hands.

"Let's just call an Uber," said Josh. "But you all better Venmo me, cause I'm not paying for all this shit myself."

By the time the Uber arrived 20 minutes later, Willem was good and crossfaded. He got into the front seat while the other three guys all crammed into the back. He opened the window and leaned his face out the side of the car, enjoying the warm summer night air on his face as they drove through Beverly Hills towards Hollywood.

As they traveled along Santa Monica Blvd, they quickly left Beverly Hills and entered West Hollywood. Willem could see the rainbow pride flags hanging out of the windows as gay men in various states of undress sauntered in and out of the bars.

"Fuck, have you ever seen so many fags at once?" asked Josh.

"I think June is like Pride month or something," said Dan.

"I don't get it," said Adam. "What's there to be proud about? I don't go around parading the fact that I'm straight. Why should they be shouting from the rooftops about how much they love sucking dick?"

Willem laughed. He looked out the window when suddenly he caught sight of a young man walking down the street.

"Holy shit," he said. "I fucking know that guy."

The car slowed down, pulling up to a red light as Willem sat up in his seat and stared at the man standing on the sidewalk.

"Who is he?" asked Josh.

"It's fucking Jake Bishop," said Willem.

Jake stood on the corner of the street, staring anxiously at his phone. He was a tall, gangly boy with pale skin and freckles. He'd put some sort of gel in his wavy brown hair, giving him a sort of coiffed look that Willem thought made him look even gayer than usually.

"Didn't he almost get you expelled or some shit?" asked Adam.

"I almost didn't get into UCLA cause of him," said Willem, glaring out the window at the boy on the street.

"Oh damn, that's right," said Josh. "Who knew he was a fag? You should totally call him out on Monday-"

Willem had already grabbed the car handle and was halfway out onto the street.

"Dude, what the fuck?" said Josh, leaning out the window.

"I'll meet you guys at Power House," said Willem as he hurried through the crosswalk towards Jake.

He knew he was being reckless, but something about seeing Jake at that moment when he was both drunk and high ignited a fury that was driving him before he could think. As he got closer to Jake, he saw him head down the sidewalk towards the bar in front of him.

Jake looked nervous as he approached the gay bar. He had always seemed uncomfortable in his own skin at school, and he seemed even more so right now as he struggled with whether or not to go in. After a moment's hesitation, he turned and walked past the bar around the corner to the alley behind it.

Unbeknownst to Jake, Willem followed after him, his blood pumping with anger.

Jake took a deep breath, rubbing his palms together. "Come on, Jake. You can do this. You have nothing to prove and nothing to gain. Just go and have a good time."

Willem came up from behind him and shoved him hard, sending him tumbling to the ground.

"I should have known you were a fucking queer," said Willem angrily.

Jake got gingerly to his feet, rubbing his hands which had gotten scraped in the fall. "Willem? What the fuck are you doing?"

"What the fuck am I doing? I should be asking you that, you fucking snitch."

"I'm a snitch?" asked Jake incredulously. "Are you kidding me? You didn't show up once this semester for our bio project! What was I supposed to do?"

"You didn't have to fucking tattle on me to Mr. Schrat! He almost failed me. They would have rescinded my admission to UCLA, asshole."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Well, sorry I didn't shield you from the negative consequences of your own bad choices, you fucking stoner. Now get out of my way."

He went to walk back towards the bar when Willem reached out and grabbed the scruff of his shirt.

"I should teach you a lesson. Faggot," he said, his breath hot and heavy in Jake's face.

"Don't call me that," Jake said quietly.

Willem punched him in the stomach, causing Jake to cry out.

"What was that?" he asked as Jake bent over in pain.

"What in the name of Gloria Allred is going on back here?" came a loud voice from behind.

Willem turned to see a woman in a giant red wig and ostentatious makeup leaning out of the back door of the bar.

"Nothing to see here, lady," said Willem.

"It's Bussy Scarlett to you," she said, shutting the door behind her and tottering over to them in 5-inch heels.

As she got closer, Willem could see the full extent of her outfit. She was dressed in an electric blue sequin gown, with giant frilly cuffs and bright blue 3-inch nails to match.

Upon seeing her up close, Willem burst into laughter. "Holy shit. You're a fucking dude!"

She stopped a few feet away from them, her hands on her hips. "And you're a rude little boy. Didn't anyone ever teach you any manners?"

"Fuck off, dude," said Willem, turning back to Jake. "This is between us."

"Dude? Oh honey, you picked the wrong queen to mess with."

Willem turned to tell the drag queen to fuck off again when he suddenly felt a searing pain in his head. He released his grip on Jake and dropped to his knees, bringing his hands to his head as he was overwhelmed with a ringing in his ears. His head felt like it was going to split apart from the sheer pressure bombarding him.

"What are you doing to him?" asked Jake as he approached the drag queen. She had her hand raised in front of Willem, her long 3-inch nails pointed directly at his head.

"Nothing he doesn't deserve," she said sweetly.

After about 30 seconds of agony, Willem felt the pressure in his head begin to subside. He was crouched on all fours at this point, breathing heavily as he recovered.

"What the fuck are you?" he spat out.

"I'm a white witch, honey. Now, normally I only use my powers for good, but every once in a while a real ASSHOLE comes along that needs to be taught a lesson. And, well, I do dabble a bit with black magic for just such occasions."

Willem scoffed as he clambered to his feet. "Yeah, you're a witch, sure. And I'm the fucking Lochness Monster."

She tutted at him. "No, but you are a bottom now."

"What?" said Willem and Jake at the same time. Jake's eyes were wide.

"What the fuck's a bottom?" asked Willem.

"Why, you are, pumpkin! And not just any bottom—a big, slutty, insatiable gay bottom. I like to call this one 'The Curse of 100 Bottoms'. It's got a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

"What is... something feels wrong," said Willem, rubbing his eyes.

"That would be your libido. It should be kicking into overdrive right about now. The longer you go without dick, the stronger it'll become."

"You mean... I'm supposed to fuck a guy?" Willem exclaimed.

"You're supposed to GET fucked by a guy," she continued. "100 of them, to be exact. Once you fuck the 100th man, the curse will be broken, and you can go back to being your boring little heterosexual self again. Although hopefully a bit more humble."

Willem took a step towards Bussy, his hand curling into a fist.

She lifted her hand, poised to strike. "Careful now. I can always make it 'The Curse of 1000 Bottoms' if you like."

"Are you really a witch?" asked Jake in awe.

She smiled at him and put her hand on his arm. "Yes, dear. But I'm also an entertainer, actress, entrepreneur-"

"You're not a fucking witch, you freak," spat out Willem. "Magic isn't real. And I'm not gay."

"Are you sure about that?" she asked.

Willem rubbed his eyes again. The pain was gone, replaced by a warm feeling that traveled throughout his body. It felt almost pleasant at first, like the heat of slipping into a bath. But soon it began to grow stronger, almost like there was a buzzing beneath his skin. It was soon joined by an itch deep inside him, a craving that he couldn't understand.

He turned to see Jake staring at him curiously. Jake... this was all his fucking fault! If he hadn't...

Willem couldn't complete the thought, because he suddenly noticed a faint glow appear around Jake. It was a light pink, subtle but unimstakably there. It was almost as if Jake were radiating light.

And that wasn't the only thing that Willem noticed about Jake. He was suddenly hyperaware of Jake's skin, the paleness of his arms contrasting with the dark brown freckles dusting his skin. He could see the small layer of muscle on Jake's arms that he must have spent hours in the gym trying to attain.

Willem noticed for the first time that Jake was dressed in a floral button-down shirt with the two top buttons open, revealing a small patch of hair on his chest. He found himself growing hard at the sight of this boy that he hated with all his heart.

"Is he okay?" Jake asked the drag queen.

"He'll be fine. He just needs a good dicking down," said Bussy.

Willem was still staring at Jake. Fuck, the gel in his hair really did make him look good. It was so thick and soft, Willem wanted to run his fingers through it. His eyes wandered down Jake's body, landing on his crotch. Willem licked his lips as he wondered whether or not Jake was cut or not...

He shook his head, snapping himself out of it. "What the fuck's going on? Why... why does Jake look like that?"

"Look like what?" asked Jake.

"All pink and shit!"

Bussy laughed. "Well, isn't that poetic? He gets to be your first."

Willem's eyes widened. "No. No way I'm letting this faggot fuck me."

"I think you'll find that you're the faggot here, honey," said Bussy, flicking her nails at Willem. "And I'm sorry, but I don't make the rules. This curse has a mind of its own. You have to fuck who it tells you to. You can't just fuck any 100 guys off the street."

She paused, considering for a moment. "Well, I mean you could, but it wouldn't count towards your 100. But it's certainly an option and I wouldn't dare discourage you from it. Now, to break the curse, you have to fuck the guys that the curse leads you to. And it seems that your friend here is lucky guy number 1."

Jake raised his hands. "No way. I'm not fucking Willem, he's a total dick!"

"I'm not letting anyone fuck me. I don't care how much- ARGH!" Willem doubled over, the buzzing in his body growing stronger. He was painfully hard now, leaking precum into his boxers as he felt the itch coming from... oh Jesus, was that his asshole?

"It's only going to get worse, sweet cheeks. I'd get a move on if I were you!" Bussy turned and wobbled back toward the bar in her 5-inch heels. "Fucking hell, these things were not meant for gravel," she grumbled as she disappeared back into the bar.

"Dude, I need your help," said Willem. "I think something's wrong with me..."

"You're on your own, asshole. I came here to have a good time and I'm not going to let you ruin this night for me."

Jake turned to walk back towards the bar when Willem grabbed his hand.

"Wait!" said Willem, the buzzing in his body growing so strong it started clouding his head. "What if... what if I showed you a good time?"

Jake raised his eyebrow. "Holy shit. You're not serious right now?"

"I can't help it," groaned Willem. "I just... I need something inside me. I can't handle the buzzing."

"If you think I'm fucking you after you punched me in the stomach and called me a faggot, you've got another thing coming."

"Please, man! I'll do anything. I'll pay you, I'll do whatever you want. Just please, please I need you to fuck me."

Jake stared at Willem for a moment, then shook his head. "I'm sorry-"

"Fuck you, dude! I can see you're fucking hard right now!"

Willem pointed down to the erection in Jake's pants. Jake covered himself up, embarrassed.

"You can't tell me you don't want this," said Willem. "Half the girls in school would kill to hook up with me. I'm offering you the chance to fuck me up the ass and you're just gonna walk away?"

Jake stared down at Willem's ass, biting his lip. Willem grabbed Jake's dick through his pants and started rubbing it.

"I'll let you fuck me raw. You can cum inside, I don't care, just help me out, man..."

Jake looked him in the eyes, then nodded.

Willem's eyes lit up. "Thank you! Thank you so much, dude. I promise you, you won't regret it."

He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers, exposing his bare ass. He leaned up against the building, sticking his ass out towards Jake.

"Okay, just fuck me quick before anyone comes."

"I'm not fucking you in a goddamn alley," said Jake.

"Why not?" Willem whined.

"Because I'm not a prostitute! We'll go back to my place. My parents are in Palm Springs for the weekend."

Willem groaned as he pulled his pants back up, following after Jake back out of the alley. They walked a couple of blocks over to Jake's car, passing through the throng of clubgoers walking along. Willem couldn't keep his eyes off the bare torsos, thick pecs, and bulging biceps they walked past. He was practically drooling by the time they got to Jake's car.

"How long until we get to your place?" asked Willem.

"About 20 minutes," said Jake.

Willem groaned. "Ugh, can't you just fuck me here? We're in West Hollywood, I'm sure this happens all the time."

"Cool your jets, you little slut," said Jake as he started the car.

They pulled out on the road. It seemed to Willem that they hit every red light on the way to Jake's house. Finally, after ten minutes, the buzzing in his head grew too much for him to handle.

"What are you doing?" asked Jake as Willem slid his hand over to Jake's crotch.

Willem didn't respond as he reached over and unbuckled Jake's belt. He undid the button to Jake's pants and pulled down the zipper, exposing Jake's quickly hardening bulge. He pulled down Jake's briefs, allowing Jake's cock to spring out.

Willem jerked Jake's cock with his hand, sliding the foreskin up and down as it grew to its full length. It was about 7 inches when fully hard, uncut and thick. Willem was surprised at how much he enjoyed feeling it in his hand.

"Put it in your mouth," came a voice from within.

The thought grossed Willem out, but he had to admit that Jake's cock looked fucking delicious. He was practically salivating as he lowered his head to Jake's lap and took it in his mouth.

"Oh fuck," moaned Jake as Willem bobbed up and down on his cock, taking it deeper into his throat. He rested his hand on Willem's head, running his fingers through Willem's sandy blond curls as the surfer boy blew him.

By the time they got to Jake's home, Jake was leaking like a faucet into Willem's mouth. He put the car in park, then pulled Willem off of his cock.

"We're here," he said as Willem wiped the drool off his lips.

Jake unlocked the door, then tossed the keys on the mantle as they walked inside.

"So this is my place," he said. "That's the living room there, and the kitchen-"

"Where's your bedroom?" asked Willem.

"All right, straight to the point, I guess," said Jake. "It's right upstairs."

He grabbed Willem's hand and led him upstairs, his heart pounding in his chest. Willem's frantic energy was making him nervous, but he couldn't deny that he was more excited than he'd ever been in his life.

The second they walked through the door, Willem shoved Jake on the bed and ripped off his shirt. Jake unbuttoned his own shirt, watching as Willem pulled down his pants in front of him. Fuck, this guy was like a wet dream. His body was lean and muscular, his skin smooth and tan. Jake was rock hard as Willem climbed on top of him.

"I think we need lube or some—oh..." said Jake as Willem slid down on his cock. Whether it was the combination of Willem's saliva and Jake's precum or some aspect of the curse, Jake slid right inside of Willem's tight hole.

"Fuuuuuuck," moaned Willem as he finally felt the buzzing in his body go down. The itching that was coming from inside his asshole felt alleviated too as he felt Jake's cock rub past his prostate. Finally he bottomed out on Jake's cock, resting his ass on Jake's pelvis.

"How does it feel?" asked Jake.

"It feels so good, man," moaned Willem, slowly bouncing up and down on Jake's cock. "It's like.. Oh God, it's like you're hitting this spot inside me that you're not supposed to touch but it feels sooo good..."

The feeling was incredible for Jake too, as Willem's asshole was like a vice on his cock. Jake reached up and ran his fingers across Willem's body as the surfer boy fucked himself on his dick. He explored Willem's abs with his fingers, feeling the boy's lean musculature as Willem's asshole milked his cock.

But it was more than just the physical feeling that turned Jake on. Knowing that this asshole stoner who'd given him shit for the last few months was now a horny slut begging for his cock made him feel like the most powerful man in the world.

Thank God for Bussy Scarlett.

Despite having never been fucked before, Willem rode Jake's cock like an expert. He used his knees like a springboard to bounce up and down, gyrating around every once in a while to feel Jake's cock rub up against every side of his channel. The stimulation was the only thing that scratched that itch deep inside of Willem and kept the buzzing at bay. But the cloudiness in his mind was only getting stronger as he fell deeper into lust.

"Oh, fuck yeah daddy, fuck my ass!" moaned Willem like a bitch in heat.

Jake raised an eyebrow in confusion. "I'm literally the same age as you," he thought. The thought quickly dissipated as Willem leaned down and started kissing him, sticking his tongue in his mouth.

12