The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the initial shock wore off, Jake quickly gave into the kiss. He wasn't too thrilled that Willem tasted like booze and pot, but he was turned on by how ravenous Willem was as he invaded Jake's mouth. Jake kissed him back hungrily, matching Willem's lustful energy as he started to take more control.

Jake put his hands around Willem's neck and held them tightly as he started thrusting his cock up inside Willem.

"Oh, yes, YES, FUCK me Jake," Willem shrieked as Jake battered his prostate.

Despite being stone cold sober, Jake was starting to feel drunk with lust as he fucked the absolute shit out of Willem. The two boys grunted and moaned as their sweaty bodies collided into each other, each one only concerned with using the other for their own pleasure.

Finally it got too much for Jake. With a low grunt, he slammed his hips into Willem and started to cum. He shot more than he'd ever shot in his life, shooting his seed deep inside of Willem's ass. Willem's ass seemed to respond to the invasion, milking the cum out of Jake's cock.

As soon as Jake started to cum, it was like a switch was flipped inside of Willem. His cock, which had been leaking like crazy from the moment the curse began to take effect, started shooting all on its own. It jettisoned ropes of cum all over Willem's chest, dripping down his abs and pooling in his public hair.

The boys breathed heavily as they came down from their orgasm together. Jake rested his head against Willem's chest, holding him in his arms as they recovered.

"Wow," he said. "That was incredible. I've never... I've never done that before."

He looked up at Willem to see a look of disgust on Willem's face.

"Get the fuck off me," said Willem as he pushed Jake away, sliding off of his cock and climbing to his feet.

Now that he'd been fucked, the cloudiness in his mind had dissipated. The pink aura around Jake had disappeared as well, leaving the boy sitting alone on his bed with a look of hurt and shock on his face.

Willem quickly grabbed his clothes and began to get dressed, avoiding Jake's gaze.

"Don't fucking anyone about this or I swear to God I'll beat the shit out of you," said Willem as he pulled on his shirt.

Jake pulled his knees up to his chest, looking down. "No, I won't tell anyone."

Willem walked over to the door and opened it. He paused for a moment at the threshold, as if he were about to say something. But he walked out without another word, leaving Jake behind in his room all alone.

Willem walked away from Jake's house as fast as he could, wanting to put as much space between him and the other boy as possible. Jake didn't live too far from Willem in Westwood, so Willem was able to walk the rest of the way home.

To his chagrin, his mind wouldn't stop replaying the events of the last hour in his head. He could still feel the pleasure he'd felt as Jake slid inside him for the first time, still taste Jake's tongue in his mouth. It also didn't help that he could literally feel Jake's cum leaking out of him down the back of his leg. He hurried along the dark streets, trying to get home so that he could wash away the memory of this fucked up night.

After about an hour of scrubbing in the shower, Willem felt like he'd finally gotten the smell of cum off of him. He curled up underneath the covers of his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He covered his face with his hands, groaning as the faint buzzing began to reappear just below the surface.

Would his life ever be the same?


12