The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 05

Story Info
Bottom For Pig.
4.5k words
4.73
26k
40

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains themes of mind control, magic, and fantasy. All characters in it are 18+.

********************

Willem watched as the young stud took cock after cock, moaning and begging for more. The slutty college boy in the video was bent over a couch, a row of fraternity brothers all lined up with their dicks out waiting to be the next to fill the young stud's miraculously resilient hole. Willem watched wide-eyes as man after man filled the boy with cum until he was so full he couldn't keep any more in.

Willem had long since given up his aversion to gay porn, devouring video after video into the late hours after the night. He fingered himself relentlessly, but his fingers were barely able to take the edge off of the buzzing that had started to consume him in the 48 hours after getting fucked by the waiter. Willem cried out as he shot for the fourth time that night, diddling his prostate with his thumb while his cock dribbled out a weak stream of cum.

He sighed, enjoying the momentary relief before the buzzing would set in again in a couple of minutes. It wasn't even so much the buzzing that was driving Willem crazy, though. It was the incessant itching he felt in his hole, the desperation to be filled. He was sure that if he could just have something in there, something more than just his fingers, he'd be able to focus a little better.

Willem wanted to ask Jake for help finding a sex toy since he didn't know the first thing about what to look for. Sadly he hadn't seen Jake since he'd ditched him in the parking lot a few days prior, and he couldn't exactly waltz up to Jake's front door and ask him to help him buy a dildo. He knew he'd have to suck up the embarrassment and search for a sex shop online to find someplace where he could get a little relief. Maybe he'd even find the next top there....

His hole throbbed at the thought.

After a few hours of restless sleep and a bit of early morning fingering, Willem took off in his car to the closest sex shop near him, a place called the Pleasure Chest in West Hollywood. Willem's heart was racing with anxiety and anticipation. He was humiliated at the prospect of having to buy a dildo in person but ecstatic at the thought of fucking himself with it as soon as he got home.

Willem pulled into the parking lot, his hands shaking as he gripped the wheel. He got out of the car, looking around to make sure he didn't see anyone he knew before walking into the store. As soon as he walked in, he was greeted cheerily by a goth-looking chick with a septum piercing.

"Welcome! Do you need any help finding anything today?"

"I... uh-" Despite Willem's acceptance of his need to be filled, he was still mortified at the thought of anyone else finding out about him being a bottom.

She put her hand on Willem's arm. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Everybody likes sex, right?"

He nodded reluctantly. "I need... a dildo," he said quietly.

She beamed. "Sure thing! We've got a bunch of options for you. We've got big ones, small ones, ones that vibrate, ones shaped like dragon tentacles. Are you into furries?"

She ended up helping Willem pick out a large purple dildo with a massive mushroom head called IMPACT. Willem started leaking right there in the store when she showed him that it vibrated as well.

He paid in cash, desperate to avoid having it appear on his debit card for his parents to see. As he went to leave the store, he felt a wave of lust come over his body as the buzzing kicked into gear. It didn't want to wait. It was HUNGRY. He dropped the bag with the dildo in it on the ground, groaning.

"Are you okay, honey?" asked the goth girl.

"I'm fine, I just... need the restroom," Willem said, grabbing his bag and racing to the door to the men's room.

Willem locked the door behind him and ripped the dildo out of the bag, tearing off the packaging as quickly as he could. It felt like a race against time--he needed something in his hole immediately or else he felt like he was going to be torn apart. As soon as he got all of the packaging removed he pulled his pants down, letting his thick bubble butt wobble out. He held the dildo on the closed toilet seat with his left hand as he slowly sank down on it.

Willem let out a small cry as the mushroom head pried open his sphincter. The second it popped inside, however, he started to relax. A grin broke out across his face as he felt the flesh-like silicone slide through his channel. As soon as he bottomed out, he felt the itching inside his hole begin to fade.

His eyes rolled in the back of his head as he fucked himself on the giant dildo, bouncing up and down as his tiny dicked flopped around uselessly. It felt so good to have something inside of him again, even if he didn't get to feel the rest of the pleasure that came with bottoming. He fucked himself while he fantasized about Emilio's body on top of his, Jake's tongue in his mouth, Josh's fingers spreading his ass cheeks apart. He moaned loudly, fucking himself as deeply as he could with the dildo.

Willem could feel the cloudiness start to take over his mind as he fucked himself. He was starting to welcome the cloudiness at this point, to be honest. Without it, he was constantly being bombarded with feelings of guilt and shame and constant horniness. But when he was getting fucked, it was like he could just let go and drift along wherever the wind would take him.

Willem barely even noticed himself cumming until his jizz hit him on the chin. He opened his eyes to see the cum spurt out of his tiny nub, flying higher than he would have thought possible for such a small penis.

He pulled the dildo out of himself after he finished cumming and was immediately bombarded with a feeling of emptiness. "Fuck it," he thought as he shoved the dildo back inside his hole, moaning at the intrusion. He pulled his pants back up, keeping the dildo lodged inside his asshole as he cleaned the cum off of himself.

Willem walked out as nonchalantly as he could, heading towards the exit.

"You feeling better?" the goth girl asked.

Willem nodded, hoping she couldn't see the protrusion of the dildo behind his bubble butt. "Thanks again," he said, hurrying out of the store before he could ask any more questions.

Willem got back into his car, sighing in relief at the fullness he felt in his hole. It didn't do much to quell the buzzing, but it was a blessed relief from the itching he felt to be filled. He turned his car on and pulled out onto the road to head home.

As he drove home, he wondered how he was going to meet the next man he was supposed to fuck. Where do you even meet people these days? He had half a mind to just drive through Weho and look for anyone with a pink glow around them.

Suddenly he drove past a bump in the road. "Oh, fuck," he moaned as he felt the dildo lodge further inside him. His eyes fluttered. He shook his head, trying to focus on the road in front of him. But it felt so good...

Willem began to slowly rub his ass against the car seat, moving the dildo around inside his hole. "Ungh..." he moaned, his eyes starting to roll into the back of his head.

His eyes snapped open as he heard the sound of a horn blaring. He swerved the wheel back over to the right, centering himself in the lane. Fuck, that was close. This was dangerous stuff--he needed to be careful this curse didn't cause him to get into a wreck.

Willem's heart froze when he heard the sirens behind him. He looked in the rearview mirror to see the flashing lights of a cop car speeding up behind him. He put on his right blinker, pulling over to the side of the road as his car came to a stop.

What was he going to do if the cop caught him with a dildo up his ass? He was suddenly thankful that his cock was now so tiny the cop wouldn't be able to notice his raging hardon in his pants.

He rolled down his window as the police officer approached the driver's side of the car.

"License and registration," the cop said flatly.

Willem reached into the glove compartment to grab his registration, trying to ignore the wonderful sensations coming from his asshole. For all the trouble it caused him, the dildo had been just the thing a bottom like him needed. He turned to hand it to the cop when all of a sudden the cop began to light up. He was a buff black man in his early 30s with giant biceps, full, kissable lips, and a shaved head. Willem's eyes gleamed as the cop's muscular frame became enveloped in that delightful pink glow.

Fuck yeah.

"Have you been drinking?" asked the police officer.

Willem bit his lip. "No, sir. I'm only 18," he said sultrily.

The cop looked at him over his glasses. "Care to tell me why you almost drove off the road?"

Willem giggled. "I'm so sorry, sir. I guess I'm just a little distracted..." His eyes traveled down the cop's chest towards his crotch.

"Mhm," the cop said, frowning. "I'm going to let you off with a warning this time. Make sure to pay more attention in the future."

He handed Willem his license and registration back and turned to walk back to his car.

"Wait!" Willem said, opening the car door and stepping out. He pouted. "That's it?"

"Get back in your vehicle," the cop said, one hand on his belt with the other pointing towards Willem's car.

Willem grinned. "Yeah? You gonna make me?" He walked slowly toward the cop, the buzzing egging him on. He felt like he was high, his inhibitions completely gone in his quest to fuck the police.

"Sir, I'm warning you," said the cop, his hand reaching for his nightstick.

"Is it true what they say about cops having a power complex?" asked Willem as he walked closer. "Cause I like a guy who tells me what to do."

The cop grabbed Willem's arm and yanked it behind his back, shoving Willem against his car.

Willem moaned, a grin spreading across his face. "Ugh, fuck yeah, sir... are you gonna fuck me here?"

"Shut the hell up!" said the cop, pulling out a pair of handcuffs and slapping them on Willem's wrists.

Willem giggled. "Mmm, I've never tried bondage before. It's kinky."

The cop grabbed Willem's arm and pulled him off of the vehicle. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Willem rubbed his ass against the cop's crotch.

"What the fuck..." said the cop. He reached down and felt the bulge coming out of Willem's ass. "Do you... do you have something up here?"

Willem grinned. "I guess now you know why I was swerving."

The cop looked at him in shock, then looked around. They were on a pretty empty street, pulled over to the side of the road near an alley. "Come here," he said, pulling Willem with him into the alley. Willem let the cop drag him along, smiling giddily with the promise of more dick up his hole.

The cop pushed Willem up against the wall. Willem moaned in excitement. "You like fucking a boy in handcuffs?" he asked.

The cop smirked. "You're a real slut, aren't you?" He put his thumb on Willem's lips. Willem took his thumb into his mouth, sucking on it as he stared at the cop.

"Fuck..." whispered the cop. Willem looked down to see a noticeable bulge in the cop's pants.

"I can take care of that for you," said Willem. He got down carefully on his knees, making sure he didn't fall over since his hands were still handcuffed behind his back. The cop looked around, making sure they were completely alone in the alley.

Willem grinned as the cop unzipped his pants, grabbing his blond curls and pulling the surfer boy down onto his cock. Willem took the cop's thick cock into his mouth, savoring the taste of his precum while he had the chance. While the first few times he'd gotten fucked during the curse he'd been rushing through to get it over with, Willem wanted this time to last.

He swirled his tongue around the head of the cop's dick, wrapping his lips around his shaft and taking him as deep into his mouth as he could. He wished he could have used his hands to massage the cop's hairy balls while he blew him, but he would have to make do with what he had. He instinctively stuck his ass out while he blew the cop, squeezing his hole around the dildo that was still inside him.

Willem let the cop's dick fall out of his mouth and started licking the cop's balls, feeling the cop's heavy dick resting on his face. He moaned as he breathed in the man's musk, enjoying the dizziness it brought about in his already clouded mind.

"Fuck, boy," said the cop. He grabbed the collar of Willem's shirt and pulled him to his feet. Willem moaned as the cop pushed him up against the wall, grabbing his ass through his pants.

"Where the hell did you get an ass like this?" he asked. He reached around and unbuttoned Willem's pants, pulling them down to reveal the dildo sticking out of his bare ass. The cop reached down and grabbed the end of the dildo, making Willem groan.

"You like that, slut?" asked the cop as he slid the dildo slowly in and out of Willem's tight hole.

Willem could do nothing but moan. He let out a yelp as the cop twisted the end of the dildo, turning on the vibrating feature. He'd forgotten the dildo vibrated! The feeling of this thick silicone dick vibrating against Willem's prostate made him whimper with pleasure. He had never experienced anything like it. It was like getting fucked but so much more targeted towards his prostate. He began to spout gibberish as the cop battered his prostate with the vibrating dildo.

Finally Willem let out a whine as he felt the cop remove the dildo from him and shove it in his pocket.

"Time for the real thing," the cop said as he lined up his cock to Willem's hole.

Willem squealed in ecstasy as the cop slowly began to push his big, juicy cock-

"Come in officer," screeched the cop's radio in a burst of static. "We have a 10-51. I repeat, we have a 10-51."

Willem groaned as he felt the cop withdraw his cock from his hole. "No, put it back..." he whined.

The cop picked up his radio. "This is Officer Jones. What's the location?"

"Location is Micky's bar in West Hollywood. 10-51 in progress, nonviolent."

"I'm on my way. ETA 5 minutes," said the cop. He shoved his cock back in his pants and turned to walk back towards his car.

"Wait!" shouted Willem. "What about me?"

The cop turned to see Willem still leaning against the wall, handcuffed with his pants around his ankles. He walked over and unlocked the handcuffs.

"We'll have to take a raincheck," he said as he headed back to the car.

The buzzing underneath Willem's skin surged to an almost angry level, as if chastising him for letting the cop slip away.

"Like fuck we will. Take me with you!"

The cop scoffed. "Yeah, that's not happening."

Willem grabbed the cop's bulge. "Come on... I'll make it worth your while."

The cop groaned. "Fuck... okay, fine. But you're riding in the back."

Willem clapped his hands and squealed. He quickly pulled his pants back up and ran over to the car, climbing in the backseat.

"Just sit tight and keep your mouth shut," said the cop as he started driving towards Micky's.

Willem could feel the itch in his asshole return as they drove back towards Micky's. Ugh, how long was this going to take? He smiled as he remembered his magic weapon. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the dildo. He unzipped his pants and moaned as he shoved it back inside his hole, making sure to turn on the vibration this time. His mind began to cloud again as he fucked himself on the vibrating dildo in the back of the cop car, grinning stupidly to himself.

"Stay here," said the cop as he pulled up outside of Micky's.

Willem ignored him, too focused on hitting just the right spot inside him with the dildo. Fuck, the vibration made it sooooo much better. While this was no replacement for the real thing, he could only hope that the cop would finish up with whatever the hell a 10-51 was so he could hurry up and fuck him with that juicy cop cock.

After a few minutes, Willem saw the cop exiting the bar with another young man in handcuffs. Willem squinted his eyes. Was that...

"Jake?" he said quizzically as the cop thrust the tall boy into the back seat next to Willem.

"Stay in there and cool off," the cop yelled, slamming the car door shut behind him. Willem quickly pulled his pants back up, keeping the vibrating dildo lodged up his asshole.

Jake was visibly intoxicated, his shirt unbuttoned midway down his chest and his wavy hair a mess. He looked up at Willem, then rolled his eyes. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

"What are you doing? Why are you drunk at like, 2 pm?"

"What do you care?" asked Jake. "Shouldn't you be out chasing dick?

Willem giggled. "Oh, I am. He's gonna fuck me after we're done with whatever a 10-50... something is."

Jake scoffed. "Of course he is. You fucking slut."

"What is your problem?" asked Willem as he tried to subtly rub his ass back and forth against the seat, wiggling the dildo inside him. "You're the one who told me to put my head down and be a good little bottom. Now you're slut-shaming me for fucking a hot cop?"

"Give me a break," said Jake. "You're not even gay, you dumb skeeze. You just pissed off the wrong drag queen and now you're addicted to cock. You have no idea what it's actually like to be a homo."

"Okay, so tell me what it's like. Is getting wasted in the middle of the day and having the cops called on you a part of it?"

Jake put his head against the partition of the car, closing his eyes. "It is when you're not going to college," he said quietly.

Willem screwed up his face in confusion. "What are you talking about? Didn't you get into like, Caltech or something?"

"Yeah, well, Caltech is fucking expensive and my parents aren't going to pay for it anymore."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm a faggot."

Willem's face fell. Jake turned and stared at him sadly. "I told them I was gay and they told me I was on my own."

"Well... why the fuck would you tell them then, you dumbass?" exclaimed Willem.

Jake laughed wryly. "I couldn't hide it anymore. I tried, I really did. But then after we had sex... it was like I couldn't stand lying for a second longer."

Willem furrowed his brow. "What did us fucking have to do with anything?"

"That was my first time..." Jake said quietly.

Willem stared dumbly at him.

"...ever," he continued.

Willem's eyes grew wide. "Oh."

"Not that it matters to you. You've fucked everyone and their brother by now."

Willem blushed. Now was probably not the best time to mention the dildo inside him that was currently making his brain feel like cheesecloth. "So I like to get fucked. What does it matter to you?"

"It doesn't," said Jake.

Willem let out a moan as the dildo pressed against the seat, shifting into pulse mode.

Jake stared at him in confusion. "What the fuck is going on with you?"

"I'm sorry it's just... oh, fuck... it just feels so good."

The cop opened the car door and leaned in. "I called your parents. It took some convincing, but they're coming to pick you up. I'm letting you off with a warning this time, you understand?"

Jake nodded. The cop pulled him out of the car.

"Jake, wait!" said Willem as the cop shut the door behind him.

Willem stared ahead in confusion. What the fuck was Jake's deal? It's not like it was Willem's fault Jake's parents were assholes. So he liked to get fucked, big deal. Jake should be happy for him, not treating him like he was the villain.

Willem felt the buzzing surging through him like an electrical fire. Holy hell, he needed to get fucked ASAP. He'd have to deal with this later.

The cop got back in the car 20 minutes later to find Willem jerking his little nub as he frantically shoved the dildo in and out of his hole.

"Jesus Christ," said the cop. "You want it bad, don't you?"

He drove Willem to a nearby alley where he fucked the blond surfer boy doggystyle in the backseat of his cop car. Willem buried his face into the seat, shoving his bubble butt back against the cop's dick to meet every thrust.

12