The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh... FUCK YES, fuck me, sir..."

"You like that, you little slut?" said the cop as he smacked Willem's ass.

Willem was handcuffed again at this point, babbling out a stream of incoherent nonsense as he let his mind go completely. Fuck the dildo--this was where the magic happened. On his knees, being fucked by a real man... Willem couldn't think of a better place for a bottom like him to be. He squeezed his asshole around the cop's cock, wanting to make him feel as good as possible.

The car was filled with the sounds of the cop's deep moaning, his hairy balls slapping against Willem's bubble butt as Willem whimpered in ecstasy. Finally the cop started grunting as his thrusts began to slow. He grabbed Willem's hair and pulled him in close.

"Oh fuck... ARGH," shouted the cop as he wrapped his other arm around Willem, crushing the younger boy's body with his buff arms. Willem could hardly breathe as he felt the cop's thick cock pulsing inside him, causing his own tiny dick to weakly shoot out on the car seat in front of him. Willem giggled as he felt the sticky liquid firing deep within him, coating his insides. Being bred was his favorite part of being a bottom. He didn't even want to imagine what it would have been like if God forbid the cop had pulled out. A travesty is what it would be.

They collapsed against the seat, the cop's giant frame dwarfing Willem's slim one. Willem closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of the cop's cock still lodged inside him. He would have stayed there forever if he could have.

Unfortunately, the cop did not feel the same way, as he pulled out of Willem after a minute and reached over to unlock his handcuffs. Willem whined, missing the feeling of being full.

"At least I still have my dildo," he thought happily.

Willem's mind began to clear up as the cop drove him back to his car. The dildo was back inside of him, keeping the cop's still-warm cum safely in Wilem's hole. The dildo definitely helped to relieve the itching and emptiness he felt in his asshole, although he knew it wouldn't have much of an effect on the buzzing once it started to return again.

"Thanks, officer," Willem giggled as he got out of the car.

"Drive better, you little himbo," the cop said as he sped off.

Willem stared after him, his head tilted in confusion. What the heck was a himbo?

Whatever. He got in his car and started the drive home. As he drove along, he couldn't help but feel like he was forgetting something. Let's see, dildo in his hole, hot cop fucking him in the ass, Jake at the bar...

Jake! Willem cursed himself as he remembered his exchange with Jake earlier. He had been so desperate to be filled, he'd barely been able to pay attention to what Jake was even saying.

Now that he thought about it, he hadn't really paid Jake much attention at all. He'd spent the last few weeks so focused on himself and this damn curse, trying to find any way he could to get out of having to go through with it. And now that he was finally coming around to the idea of fucking another 93 guys, it was like dick was all he could think about.

He was a terrible friend.

He picked up the phone and began to dial.

____________________

Jake laid under the covers, trying his best to sleep off his embarrassing drunken experience from the afternoon. He'd heard that drinking when sad just made you drunk and sad, and he was unfortunately experiencing firsthand that this was definitely the case. It felt like there was a weight on his chest, dragging him down with every breath.

He was still feeling sorry for himself when all of a sudden his phone rang. He grabbed it and held it to his ear.

"Hello?" he said gruffly.

"Hey dickhead," said Willem.

Jake sat up. "Willem? How did you get my number?"

"Jessica gave it to me."

Jake sighed. "What do you want?"

"You don't have to be an asshole. I'm just calling to check up on you."

Jake furrowed his brow. "Why? We've already established that we're not friends."

"Yeah, well maybe I wanna be."

Jake was silent for a moment. "You sure you're not too busy fucking the mailman?"

"Why, does he have a big dick?"

Jake smirked.

"Seriously though," said Willem. "Are you okay? You seemed pretty rough today."

"My parents told me I have till the end of the summer. I either need to find a job and my own place to stay, or... abide by their values, whatever that means."

"Do you know what you're gonna do?" asked Willem.

Jake sighed. "I could always get a job at Hamburger Mary's."

Willem laughed. "You don't have the figure for it."

"It's all padding and chicken cutlets, anyway," said Jake, smiling as he rolled over onto his side.

"They put chicken in their boobs?"

"Man, we've got a lot to teach you about being gay," he laughed, the weight in his chest beginning to slowly fade away.

12