The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 07

Story Info
Bottom For Family Fun Time
7.4k words
4.71
28.3k
43

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains themes of incest, mind control, magic, fantasy, and body modification. All characters in it are 18+.

********************

Willem and Jake lay next to each other on the bed, neither one willing to break the silence between them. They had lain like this for several minutes, both boys staring at the ceiling as they each tried to gather the courage to say the thing that neither of them knew how to put into words.

Finally the tortured silence finally came to an end.

"Will you take me home?" Willem asked quietly.

Jake turned to look at him. Willem kept his eyes fixed on the ceiling.

"Okay," said Jake.

Neither of them moved.

"I'm not gay, Jake," Willem said softly.

Jake got up from the bed and started to put his clothes back on.

"I know that," he said as he stared at the wall.

Willem closed his eyes. He could still feel Jake's semen inside him. The buzzing was quiet.

Jake walked over to the door, pausing with his hand on the doorknob. Willem turned to look at him, fearful of what might come out of Jake's mouth.

"I'll meet you downstairs," Jake said before slipping out into the hallway.

Willem put his head in his hands. What had he been thinking? He didn't even have the curse to blame. Sex with Jake was something he did of his own volition. But that wasn't entirely true, was it? Even if the curse hadn't directed him to fuck Jake, it was still the only reason why he was attracted to men in the first place. The curse was definitely to blame. It had to be, it was the only explanation.

Willem sighed as he began to get dressed. He'd royally fucked things up. Jake was his only friend at the moment, and now he'd blurred the lines with sex. He needed to find a way to walk it back, to tell Jake that it was just sex and nothing more. It wasn't a big deal at all if you really thought about it. They had already fucked once before. This time was just like an encore. An aftershock. An echo.

As many shitty similes as Willem tried to employ to justify having sex with Jake, none could dispel the awkwardness between the two boys as they drove home in continued silence. Eventually it got too much for Willem to bear.

"For fuck's sake!" he shouted out of nowhere. "It was just sex. We're both adults, we don't have to make a whole thing out of it."

"Right. No, totally," said Jake, his hands tightly gripping the wheel.

"So we're good?" said Willem.

"Yeah, man. Of course we're good."

Willem breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank God. Now let's take this fucker down."

Jake nodded. "I'll post it as soon as I get home."

He pulled into Willem's driveway, putting the car in park.

"So... I guess I'll see you around?" asked Jake.

"Definitely," said Willem. "I'll come by the coffee shop tomorrow."

Jake nodded, a relieved smile crossing his face. "Cool."

He leaned in and hugged Willem, surprising him. Aside from when Jake had hugged him in the hotel room earlier that night, they'd never hugged before. Hell, Willem had never even hugged Josh or the twins, and they'd been his best friends for years. It was strange how weird a hug with Jake could feel when they'd literally just had sex.

"I'll see you later, then," said Willem, his face growing flush after Jake released him from the hug.

He got out of the car and headed back into his house, eager to wash off the scent of the congressman that still clung to his body like bad perfume. He lay in bed later afterward with his eyes closed, returning once again to the hiding spot within his mind. He just needed to center himself again and he would be all right.

As he went through his old memories, replaying his heterosexual encounters one by one, he began to notice something strange. There was something different about them--they were fainter, further away. As he thought about fucking Allison, and the feeling of her body underneath him, it was like he was watching a movie about someone else's life. Like it was something that had happened to someone else, something he'd heard about rather than something he'd lived through.

Willem pulled out memory after memory, but they were all the same. His first kiss in the seventh grade. Getting a handjob in his car after homecoming. Fucking Jessica Stevans when he was so faded he was surprised he could even get it up. All of them felt stale, cold, emotionless. They may as well have been memories of reading the phone book.

Willem started to panic. His hiding place was the only thing he had left of himself to stay grounded. Now that he could feel that slipping away too, how could he know that he wouldn't lose himself completely before the curse was through? What if he somehow stayed stuck in this hell forever?

He took a deep breath, forcing himself to calm down. "This is all temporary," he said to himself. "Just 65 more to go. No matter what, this hell will end. She promised it would end. I will get myself back."

He rolled over onto his side, clutching his pillow. "I'm straight," he whispered to himself. "I will always be straight." He continued mumbling that to himself over and over again as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

By the time he woke up in the morning, he felt much lighter. He was more than a third of the way through the curse, and it was only the first week of July. He'd had a bit of a slow start at first when he tried to resist, but ever since he'd made the decision to power through he'd been making excellent time. He was easily on track to meet his goal by the end of August. And sure, the memories were a little bit fainter and further away, but they hadn't gone entirely. He still had his anchor. All he needed to do was stick to the plan and everything would be golden.

When he went downstairs for breakfast, he found his mother humming to herself as she set the table for four.

"Are we expecting someone?" he asked.

"Your Uncle Jeb is in town," she said cheerily. "He's stopping by for breakfast."

Willem's heart skipped a beat.

"What?" he asked. "I thought he was still in prison."

"Early release due to good behavior," she said, folding the dinner napkins and placing the silverware delicately on top. "He's really turned over a new leaf, Willem. It's important he knows he has a place to come to. A place where he feels welcome."

Willem scoffed. "The last time I saw him he stole all of my video games and sold them for drug money. How welcome do you expect me to make him feel?"

Willem's father came in carrying a stack of pancakes with a sullen look on his face. "I don't like it either, son. Just be polite until he leaves. In the meantime, I've locked away the jewelry and the good china."

Willem's mother smacked him lightly on the arm. "You boys are terrible. Like I said, he's changed. So we're all going to support him and that's that! Got it?"

Willem nodded. He had no intention of getting on his uncle's bad side.

They were interrupted by a knock at the door. Willem's mother skipped over to the door and opened it, throwing her arms open wide.

"Jeb!" she squealed as she wrapped her arms around her brother.

Willem watched him nervously from the hallway. His uncle was still just as tall and lean as the last time he'd seen him, but his arms were riddled with even more tattoos. Willem assumed he must have gotten most of them done in prison. He'd also grown a large black beard while he was away, which Willem thought made him look like some kind of woodsman.

Jeb finished hugging his sister, then reached his hand out to shake Willem's dad's hand.

"Good to see you again, Jeb," Willem's father said curtly.

Jeb turned to Willem, who was standing awkwardly to the side. "Willem. Been a while."

"Hi Uncle Jeb," he said shyly.

Jeb opened his arms and wrapped Willem in a big bear hug. "How's my favorite nephew?" he asked.

Willem was speechless, his eyes open wide as he was crushed by his uncle's hug. He had barely had so much as a conversation with his uncle growing up, preferring to steer clear of the man whenever possible. What was up with the friendly uncle routine?

"Breakfast is all ready, go ahead and have a seat," said Willem's mother.

Jeb smiled as he patted Willem on the back and then headed to the table. "Can't tell you how long it's been since I've had pancakes."

"How long are you going to be in town, Jeb?" Willem's father asked as they sat down.

"Please let it not be long," Willem thought to himself.

"I'm just passing through on my way to Joshua Tree," said Jeb. "Gonna spend the night camping out under the stars before I head on to Arizona."

Willem was about to ask what was in Arizona when the words got caught in his throat. He stared at his Uncle Jeb as pink sparks began to dance on his skin, expanding outwards until the man was surrounded by a gentle pink glow. His jaw dropped as he stared at his uncle in horror.

"That sounds so lovely. I wish we could go with you," said Willem's mother. She turned to Willem's father. "Honey, what do you think?

He shook his head. "We've got dinner with the Bibbs' this weekend."

"Oh shoot, that's right," she said, pouting.

Willem started to grow hard underneath the table despite the terror gripping his heart. There was no way he could have sex with his uncle, he was his own flesh and blood! But Jesus, what a beard the man had. It was like a fucking bush, a dense tangle of black hair that Willem could only imagine what it might feel like tickling his asshole.

Seriously though--fucking strangers was one thing, but his uncle? That was crossing a line, no doubt about it. But those tattoos... did they cover his entire body? Willem hoped so.

He could feel his head spinning as he pushed his chair away from the table.

"You okay, honey?" his mother asked in concern.

"Sorry... not feeling well," he mumbled as he bolted back upstairs.

His fucking uncle.

His fucking uncle!!!!

No way. No fucking way. Willem had been obedient, he'd fucked who the curse told him to. Even when it was his bio teacher. Even when it was his fucking best friends from childhood. But his uncle? No way in hell.

He lay down on his bed, his heart pounding in his chest. He could feel the buzzing warming him up, traveling through his limbs to the edge of his fingertips. He let out an involuntary moan, then hit the bed petulantly with his fists.

"I won't do it!" he hissed.

As if on cue, he felt the itching in his hole return. He pulled the dildo out of his nightstand and shoved it inside his hole to calm his nerves.

"Okay, think, Willem! What are you gonna do?"

"Go downstairs, blow your uncle, then fuck him in the guest bathroom," said a voice in his head.

He rolled his eyes. His intuition was seriously starting to get skewed.

Still, he could feel the lustful buzzing rippling gently throughout his body, as if sending him a warning. He knew better than to try and tame this bucking bronco.

Even if he could handle the idea of having sex with his uncle (and that was a big if), how was he supposed to seduce him? The man had been to prison. He could easily beat the shit out of Willem for making a move. Sure, he was all smiles and pancakes now, but how long would that last? As much as Willem felt like he had really started to get the hang of seducing men, getting his uncle to fuck him was a challenge he wasn't sure he could meet.

He grabbed his phone and was about to call Jake when he suddenly stopped himself. What was he supposed to tell him? That he was thinking about committing incest? He and Jake were friends, but they certainly weren't that kind of friends. Plus things with Jake were still weird right now, no matter how much he tried to pretend they weren't. He would have to handle this one on his own.

____________________

The drag queen stood behind the counter in a pink Velour tracksuit, sorting through the different bottles on the back shelves when she heard the jingling of the bell above the door.

"Welcome to Yzma Taint's Emporium!" she called out as she turned around with a big smile. Her face turned into a scowl when she saw Willem standing there.

"Is that what you're calling yourself now?" he asked.

Yzma rolled her eyes. "Oh goody, it's you. I don't suppose you're here to buy some Roman Chamomile?"

Willem forced a polite smile. "No, thank you though. Congrats on the new store, by the way."

She pursed her lips. "I was originally going to rent a place on Hollywood Blvd, but I think Melrose is more up and coming. I suppose you saw my Instagram post from the opening? Huge crowds, big sales... Selena Gomez came in to use the bathroom. It was wild."

Willem nodded awkwardly. "Wow... that's fantastic. I love the new look, too. It really suits you."

She patted her black Liza Minelli-style wig, then narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously. "Listen, honey. If you think a little flattery is going to make me turn you straight again, you've got another thing coming. Now, what do you want?"

"I need your help." Willem chewed his lip nervously. "I need to know if there's a way to skip someone that the curse wants me to fuck. If I can fuck someone else instead."

She shook her head. "How many times are we going to do this dance? Each person is chosen for a reason. I have no choice in it and neither do you, it's the curse doing what it's designed to do." She leaned in, lowering her voice. "Why, is he ugly? I know it's tough, but I've actually found that the cuter they are the worse they are in bed. I was with this one guy, so gorgeous, but he was a total starfish. Just laid there the whole time-"

"It's not that," said Willem. "It's just... I can't fuck him, okay? Even if I wanted to, there's no way he's gonna fuck me."

Yzma laughed. "Oh, sweetie. You've fucked how many guys by now? You're young, you're hot, and you have an ass like a pair of bowling balls. Who in their right mind wouldn't wanna fuck you?"

Willem blushed. "It's my uncle," he mumbled.

She pursed her lips to the side. "Hmm. Okay, I can see how that might be a bit of a problem."

Willem's eyes widened. "So you'll help me?"

She squinted at him warily for a moment. "Fine," she sighed. "I suppose you deserve a little goodwill after all the guys you've fucked. How many is it now? 20, 25?"

She turned around, sorting through the little bottles on the shelf behind her.

"35," he said.

"Ooh, someone's a speed demon. Desperate to be straight again?"

"Something like that."

She plucked out a bottle. "This should give you all the help you need," she said as she placed it on the counter in front of him.

"What does it do?" he asked cautiously.

"Oh, it'll kickstart his libido like nobody's business. It's kind of like a mini-version of the curse I gave you, although more geared towards bringing out your inner dom top than sub bottom. It's only temporary, though, so make sure you jump on that pole quickly before the effects fade."

Willem groaned. "You mean I still have to fuck him?"

She shrugged. "I told you, I couldn't help you there even if I wanted to. But this tonic will at least help you get the job done."

Willem's lips drew back in a snarl. "What kind of bargain-basement witch are you? You can make a curse that makes me cum just from getting fucked up the ass, but you didn't even bother to build in a workaround?"

She stared at him in shock. "Excuse me?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry I offended your witch capabilities-"

She raised her hand. "No--you said you came just from getting fucked? Like, without even touching yourself?"

Willem shrugged in annoyance. "Yeah. Like I said, it's your fucking Dollar Tree curse-"

She laughed. "That's not my curse, sweetie. There are two things magic can't do," she said, counting out with her thumb and forefinger. "Love and anal orgasms."

She shook her head. "Damn. You lucky son of a bitch."

Willem glared at her. "Yeah, I'm feeling really lucky right about now."

"Oh, boo-hoo," she said, waving her hand at him dismissively. "The first time I saw you you were beating the shit out of some poor boy. So you have to fuck a couple of guys to learn a little humility, big deal! If anybody deserves it, it's you."

Willem frowned. So much had happened to him since the curse began that he'd almost forgotten about how things had gone down that night. He could barely even remember why he had hated Jake so much in the first place. He hadn't even really known him. And now that he did, the worse he felt for what he'd done that night.

Maybe Yzma was right. Maybe he did deserve this.

He swiped the bottle off the counter and turned to leave.

"That'll be $29.99, by the way," said Yzma, holding out her hand.

Willem shot her a look so poisonous that she retracted her hand as if it had been bitten. "Fine," she said. "Just take it. Jesus, a woman tries to make a living around here and people burn her at the stake."

As he drove back home, Willem could feel a pit beginning to form in his stomach. He had thought that he had the curse all figured out, that he had found a way to put his head down and just get through it. But it felt like there were nothing but twists and turns throwing him off track. First there had been the disaster with Jake, then his hiding place being ransacked, and now this. What fresh hell awaited him next?

Willem pulled up to his house to find his mother hugging his uncle goodbye in front of his car.

"You're welcome here anytime, Jeb," she said. "I mean that."

"Thanks, sis," said Jeb, kissing her on the cheek before he broke the hug. He turned to Willem's father. "Good to see you again, Rick," he said formally.

Willem's father nodded at him.

"Willem, come and say goodbye," said his mother as he got out of his car.

"I was thinking of actually going with him," said Willem.

His mother blinked. "What? Really?"

"I don't think so," said Willem's father warily.

"It sounds like fun," said Willem. "Plus it'll give me a chance to get to know Uncle Jeb better."

His mother beamed. "That sounds wonderful. Is that alright with you, Jeb?"

Jeb smiled. "Of course! I'd enjoy the company."

"How will you get home from Joshua Tree?" asked Willem's father, frowning. "It's two hours away and Jeb is driving on to Arizona."

"I'll take the train back," said Willem. He turned to his uncle, who was still awash in a pink glow. "Let me just pack a bag and I'll be right out."

Despite the grumblings of Willem's father, they hit the road a few minutes later. Willem was practically crawling the walls without his dildo, but it wasn't exactly like he could whip it out with his uncle right there. He could feel the lust kicking into hyperdrive now that he was in such close proximity to his uncle. He only hoped that he could slip the tonic to his uncle and fuck him quickly enough before he had to actually do any real camping.

They chatted amicably enough on the ride there, with Jeb asking Willem about the last few years and Willem pointedly avoiding asking his uncle anything about prison. Willem could hardly focus on anything his uncle said, however, when all he could think about was pulling out the man's cock and giving him road head. This was going to be the longest car ride of his life.

____________________

Jake leaned against the back counter behind the coffee bar, chewing on the cap of his pen as he looked down at what he'd written. His eyes scanned the page nervously. Was it too much?

"Can you hand me one of the tea steepers?" asked his coworker Bethany.

He looked up from the paper in his hands to see her pointing to the row of tea steepers on the counter behind him. He grabbed one and handed it to her.

"Sorry. I'm a little wonky today."

"I thought you were off already?" she asked as she pulled out the loose leaf tea and started to measure it into the steeper.

"I am, I just..."

Jake looked around the coffee shop for the hundredth time that day, but there were still the same three customers who had been there for the last hour.