The Curse of 100 Bottoms Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake shrugged his shoulder, giving him a half-smile. "It's okay, Willem. I'm over it."

"I know. I just thought I should apologize. You've been a really good friend to me and you didn't have to be. I'm grateful for you."

Jake nodded. His palms were sweating as he pulled the paper out of his pocket.

"But I don't think we should have sex again," Willem continued. "It just... it confuses things, you know?"

Jake's jaw tightened. He slowly crushed the paper in his hand as he nodded. "Totally," he said, his voice wavering ever so slightly. He cleared his throat. "Let's just keep things as they are. It's better that way."

Willem let out a sigh of relief. "I'm so glad to hear you say that."

Jake smiled. For a moment his eyes appeared to be glassy before he turned and started putting the dishes back on the shelf. The paper lay crumpled on the ground below Jake's feet.

"So, how was camping with your uncle?" he asked nonchalantly.

Willem's face turned flush. "Oh, you know... uneventful."